Karl's Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back to the voluptuous young woman again I spoon a bit of ice cream on her chest. This time I grab each beast and shake them firmly. Her huge mounds of flesh jiggle amazingly but she's nonplussed about it.

"Hey, you can eat your ice cream off me but that's it!" She says indignantly but not moving to stop me.

"It's in the Rules for here I can play with exposed breasts." I say shaking her chest again before pressing her breasts together.

"I, umm, I guess you're right." She says as I lick ice cream off her and knead her massive breasts. Glancing around we're definitely getting a fair bit of attention. Four teens, looking like two couples, have even taken the table next to us and are all watching intently. I should definitely give them a show.

Switching back to the skinny woman I play with her thick nipples, pulling and stretching them a bit to slightly louder moans and even more embarrassment. Taking inspiration from that I suck hard on a nipple, which gets a gasp and loud moan from her. Doing the same to her other nipple gets a similar wonderful result.

Thinking hard about the second Rule I made for the location a sudden realization hits me. It's not just that I can play with exposed breasts. I can play with anyone with exposed breasts. I can do almost anything to them and with them as long as I leave their clothes on. That's way better than what I initially thought.

"The Rules say I can play with anyone with exposed breasts," I tell the pair, "so I'm going to play with you two even more." They look surprised but seem to accept things as I undo my shorts and free my rock hard cock. Everybody around watches as I grab my cock and rub it back and forth on the skinny black teen's long dark nipples. It's another new sexy experience I've never had before and I love it.

After rubbing her small breasts and thick nipples with my cock I switch over her larger friend. I smack my hard rod on her big heavy breasts a few times, loving how her soft flesh jiggles and wobbles. Her small pink nipples are almost lost on them, especially with her wide areolas. I rub my cock against her hard little nubs though, loving the feeling of them too.

Grabbing her huge soft breasts I push them up and together before shoving my cock in the enticing valley between them. I'm not enormously huge, but I am larger than average in both length and girth. Her big breasts completely envelop me with heavy soft flesh and it's amazing. She seems torn between lustfully watching my cock and embarrassment at being played with and exposed in public.

I add to that by starting to thrust against her chest. The jiggling her soft breasts did earlier is nothing compared to the heavy ripples of her breasts swaying up and down in time with my motions. It's amazing to watch and absolutely fantastic to experience. Each wave of motion through her breasts means smooth soft flesh pressing heavily against my cock on all sides.

Perky firm breasts are great but fucking big soft breasts is a completely different kind of sexy experience. Both are amazing in different ways and I'm really loving this right now. I shift my grip slightly to hold under her breasts more so I can see her areolas and small nipples better as they bounce and shake in waves from getting titfucked.

I was initially thinking about stopping and playing with her friend more but this feels so good I keep fucking the huge breasts. I can feel myself getting closer to orgasm with the feeling and sight both simply too good to stop. I glance over and the skinny topless woman is staring intently at the scene. I get the distinct feeling she's kind of watching me but really watching the huge breasts getting fucked. I can't tell if she's watching with arousal or fascination or both.

The four teens are staring too, ice cream forgotten as they watch the titfucking. Knowing people are watching I look back down at the massive breasts squished around my cock and it all pushes me over the edge. With a moaning grunt I start shooting my load in between the massive heavy breasts. Her soft flesh pressed around my cock prevents any major spurting but the smeared on ice cream is joined by the mess of my cum. I keep fucking her amazing breasts another half minute before letting go of her mammaries and taking a half step back.

The skinny young woman keeps staring at the sloppy exposed breasts with only glances at my exposed cock. She's definitely very interested in the big breasts in front of her more than my cock.

"You liked watching that, didn't you?" I ask her.

"Umm, yeah." She answers hesitantly glancing at my cock but mainly staring at her friend.

"How about I play with you like that too?" I suggest.

She looks down at her almost flat chest, "Yeah, right." She says almost bitterly. "That's not gonna happen."

"Sure it can!" I say enthusiastically. "It won't be exactly the same but it'll still be fun." I grab my already hard again cock in one hand and step right in front of her. She's surprised for a few reasons but her gasp turns into a shuddering moan as I start to jerk off with the head of my cock pressing against one of her tiny breasts. The result is my member rubbing her firm little mound and bumping into her big thick nipple repeatedly.

She gasps in surprise and moans again when I switch to her other breast and nipple. Clearly nobody has ever done anything like this and that's a real shame. It's lots of fun for me, or whoever else might have had the opportunity before. She also clearly has fairly sensitive nipples so it's going to be lots of fun for her too.

I keep masturbating and start playing with her other thick nipple by gently pulling, tugging, and twisting it to see what she likes the best. Turns out she seems to like everything that isn't too forceful and soon she's shaking and having a hard time stifling her moans. She's clearly embarrassed about getting played with and masturbated on in public but the sensations are also obviously very pleasurable for her.

I want her to orgasm too but she's not quite there when I'm ready. I try to hold off a little but knowing everyone is watching is really turning me on. That and feeling and seeing her thick nipple against my cock is too much and I blow my load again. It's a bit more of an immediate mess this time as my load splatters all over her mostly flat chest. A fun little surprise is her busty friend moans a little as I paint her friend with my cum.

Breathing heavily I step back slightly once I'm spent to admire my handiwork. The skinny teen quickly grabs a napkin to keep my cum from dribbling down onto her shorts. The busty teen actually licks her lips slightly as she stares. I'm guessing she has a bit of a cum kink or something. That's not really my thing but after a quick thought about the Rules it does give me an idea.

I swipe my cock on the fresh cum on the skinny teen's chest before dabbing a bit of ice cream on me. With my now messy cock I turn to face the busty teen, "Could you please clean the ice cream and toppings off my cock." I tell her.

"Umm, sure. I guess that's part of being here. Let me go get some more napkins." She starts to get up but I wave her down.

"I want you to clean it off with your mouth please." She stares in shock at me. "It's part of the Rules that I can ask for that." I say smiling giddily. "You can clean me off with your mouth however you want, but please be thorough."

She lets that sink in a moment before it clicks that I'm basically asking for a blowjob. She stares hungrily at me a moment before leaning over to lick my shaft and take me into her mouth. She starts licking and sucking slowly at first but ramps things up until soon she's giving me an enthusiastic blowjob right by the front window of the ice cream shop. It's kind of amazing. She seems to like doing this and really seems to like the taste of my cum. It's amazing all the fun things I'm learning about other people and their kinks.

My hand is already a bit sticky and messy so I reach down to grab one of her huge breasts and start playing with it, which only seems to spur her on. Her friend stares again while the pair of teenage couples next to us have completely forgotten about their ice cream and are watching intently.

The busty woman seems to really like sucking my cock. She's really going to town on me like she wants me to orgasm for her, which I'm more than happy to. I do want to play more as well though. I look over at the couples watching from the next table over. Both pairs are comprised of a young woman and young man, that latter of which I'm not interested in. The women though? I'm definitely interested in them.

"Excuse me. Hi, I'm Karl." I wave my free hand to get their attention. "I'd like to eat some ice cream off both of your breasts." I point to the two women. They are both slender teens dressed in similar frilly short skirts and nice sleeveless tops. The guys are wearing nice clothes too so I'm guessing they're on a double date or something.

The young women hesitate but start removing their tops and sexy lacy bras with nervous glances around the shop and their presumed dates. They have remarkably similar bodies. Both of them are trim, athletic teens who look like current or former cheerleaders. Both have firm C cups and moderately tanned skin and both are beautiful young women with longer blonde hair. The most obvious difference is one has light brown areola and nipples while the other has dark pink ones.

The teenage young men are openly staring at both topless women, as are most people in the shop. At least those not still watching me get a blowjob. The first beauty steps up close to me and I spoon a bit of ice cream on each breast, making sure to cover her sexy brown nipples and areola.

She gasps from the cold and then gasps again as I lean down awkwardly to lick and suck on her firm teenage breasts. They're very different than the first pair of friends here and I love playing with them too. It's like every new pair of breasts is a fun and exciting experience.

I make sure to give her breasts lots of attention, especially her firm little nubs. By the time I've licked up almost all of the ice cream she's panting slightly with arousal and my cock is starting to twitch in the mouth of the busty woman. I motion the teens to switch places and the first one quickly steps back while the second slowly steps forward.

I cover her pink nipples with ice cream and get that lovely little shudder from her too. Leaning down I start sucking and licking her breasts, which are similarly perky but distinctly different. She moans as I suck on her breasts, which is just the push I need to have another orgasm.

The busty woman "cleaning" my cock obviously loves it and starts sucking harder to make sure she gets all my cum in her mouth. I can feel her trembling even more through my hand gripping her big soft breast. I swear she almost has an orgasm just from me blowing my load in her mouth. That's definitely a major kink of hers.

I'm in a somewhat awkward position with my hand on a big breast, getting my cock sucked, and my own mouth pressed against a beautiful young woman's chest. With my orgasm I find myself leaning against the teen more and almost surprising myself, my hand slips under her skirt to firmly grab her panty clad rear. She doesn't seem to have any problems with that, which is interesting.

As I recover from my orgasm I think hard about the Rules and what would allow me to grab her butt like this. Sudden magical realization hits me. I can play with anyone with exposed breasts. Not just exposed breasts but the whole person. I can't remove clothing but nearly everything else is fair game.

Testing my new understanding I slide my hand from the teen's rear to the front of her panties and start rubbing her through them as I lick and suck on her nipples. I get the wonderful reaction of her moaning more as I press on her clit and start rubbing it. I love it but I'm having a hard time standing up with the large busty woman still sucking my cock.

I grab a chair and sit down at the table and telling the large busty woman to stop cleaning me off for now. She seems a little disappointed and stares at my semi-hard cock.

"Hey, could you clean my ice cream and toppings off your own breasts with your mouth and tongue." I ask her. She stares a moment before grabbing a huge soft breast, holding it up so she can lick it off. Again it's not really my kink, but she seems to absolutely love it and starts moaning some as she licks her own big soft breasts. It's an incredibly erotic sight and something that draws lots attention.

I watch a few long moments before turning back to the teen still standing nervously in front of me. I spoon a bit of ice cream on her breasts and pink nipples before reaching down. I grab her firm rear with both hands and pull her close. With me sitting down now, her chest is the perfect height for me to lick and suck on her beautiful breasts again.

I pull her closer so she's straddling my legs and then I grab her hips to push her down onto my lap. She gasps as my hard again cock pokes against the front of her panties. With a guilty look at one of the guys she starts to stand up again but I hold her in place.

"Your beautiful breasts are exposed so that means I can play with you." I tell her. "I'm just following the Rules here and doing nothing wrong. You're doing absolutely nothing wrong either. Just have fun and enjoy me playing with you. It's all good and well within the Rules." That calms her down and she lets me guide her to sit down on my lap with my cock sticking up between us.

Without much prompting at all she leans back to give me better access to her bare chest while rocking her hips. She starts rubbing herself against my shaft and I help her movements with my hands on her hips.

Soon she's basically humping me with my cock pressing against the damp panties covering her nether lips. It's kind of amazing and I stop licking her chest to watch her better. That and to watch the busty woman licking her own huge soft breasts.

The teen is basically riding me now, all but fucking me as she speeds up her tempo and starts to get more frantic motions. After a few minutes, and with nearly the whole place staring at her, she stifles a scream of pleasure as she clearly has an orgasm on my lap. It's amazing to watch and feel as her beautiful body shakes and shudders on top of me. I lean forward again to suck hard on a breast and that sends her back into another powerful orgasm. She's wonderfully sensitive and fun to play with.

Once she stops moaning and catches her breath I guide her to stand up on shaky legs. I get a brief glance at her soaked panties but I'm not sure anyone else did, which is kind of a shame. The voyeur and exhibitionist in me wants to show off both her body and my handiwork getting her wet. And I have magical insight that the goddess who gave me the power to make the Rules would greatly enjoy her being shown off too.

I'm about to try to figure out how to show off her sexy body more when I hear a scornful voice behind me say, "Perverts!"

Looking around I see a woman in her late thirties staring at me with a stern expression. Well, staring at me, the topless panting teen, her topless friend, the topless skinny woman with the big nipples, and the topless busty woman still licking her own breasts. There's a lot of staring going on.

She's clearly taken care of herself and is a beautiful woman. With her heels she's about my height of 5'8" and her clothes are of a more conservative style. A knee-length dress, plain white heels, a white blouse, and a thin cardigan that matches her dress round out a style typical of older or more conservative people. Matching that, her pretty face has very traditional makeup that matches her lightly tanned skin tone. Her look is finished by shoulder-length straight blonde hair.

She turns away from us to pay for her ice cream, complaining about something and being generally rude to the sexy topless employees. Being mean to service people is a big sign to me that somebody isn't a very nice person. Normally I'd avoid someone like her but now I can have fun with her. After she pays, she turns to leave with another angry glance at us muttering about degenerates.

"Excuse me," I wave at her to get her attention, "what did you say about us? We're simply following the Rules." I say innocently.

"I said you're all perverts!" She says harshly. "Yes, you might technically be able to do... that," She waves at the half naked women surrounding me, "but anybody who asks for that or actually does that is a shameful degenerate."

"Really?" I ask staring at her knowing I'm definitely going to play with her now. I'd want to anyway but I instinctively know the supernatural being who gave me this power would love to have her played with and publicly embarrassed. I was going to play with the other teenager right now but this new woman just put herself in the spotlight.

"Yes, really!" She says emphatically.

"Huh, ok." I say. "Well, I want to eat my ice cream off your breasts. Come over here please." I point to right in front of me.

"What? I... I'm not some hussy like those women." She says indignantly while walking the few steps to where I indicated.

"Great, thank you." I say. "Now please take your top off."

"What? No! I don't have to." She says. "I have to let you eat your ice cream off my... my chest... but I don't have to show you anything."

I think about the Rules and she's kind of right. "You are correct that you don't have to show me everything." I agree with her. "But you do have to let me eat ice cream off your breasts. That means you have to expose them at least a bit."

"I... ugh! Fine!" She unbuttons her blouse just enough to show a hint of cleavage. "There! Happy?" She asks angrily as the whole place watches her. "Perverts!" She mutters again while glaring at random people.

"I guess that barely meets the minimum." I say picking up my cup of ice cream again as the busty woman stops licking her own breasts and the teens rejoin their dates. It seems everybody I've played with wants to watch the new spectacle going on.

Holding a spoon of dripping ice cream above the cup I look at her hint of cleavage behind her white blouse. "Just so things are clear before I do this, ice cream is probably going to get all over your clothes." I dribble a bit of partially melted ice cream into my cup. "Do you want that or do you want to remove your top so your clothes don't get messy?"

She stares at me and the drippy, sticky ice cream. It's clear she's weighing options in her head before she comes to a decision. "Fine! Fine, have it your way!" She says as she takes off her thin cardigan and carefully folds it over a chair back. "But I'm only doing this because I have to, not because I want to." She has to make it very clear she's not one of us perverts as she starts unbuttoning her blouse.

"I just don't want my clothes to get ruined, which you'd do if given half a chance!" She removes her blouse and sets it on her cardigan. She has surprisingly large breasts hiding under her blouse, a D cup or so. Maybe a bit bigger.

"Do you want to take that off too or let me get ice cream all over it?" I stare pointedly at her lacy white bra.

"Ugh! You... are you really going to make me do this?" She asks, raising her voice and commanding the attention of everybody.

"Hey, I'm not making you take anything off." I say trying to keep a straight face. "I just want to eat ice cream off your breasts. It's within the Rules for you to take your top off or I can just get your clothes messy. That part is up to you." I bring the dripping spoon of ice cream towards her and she recoils slightly.

"OK! OK, fine! Have it your way!" She says quickly. "Just don't ruin my clothes!" Looking around nervously brings more attention to herself as she slowly unhooks her bra and removes it. Placing it on her blouse she covers her front with one arm as she stands right in front of me.