All Comments on 'Karma - A Love Story'

by rickyork

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Interesting setup, but the way it wrapped up was quite the wash.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 2 years ago

It seems that he is in a weird life, is he now an Hawaiian? His wife lost two husbands to drowning, one in the Gulf of Mexico, one in the Pacific Ocean on Hawaii. Who is he now? Maybe an Hawaiian. How does he hope to hook up with his wife now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

where the fuck did ya crawl out from worm?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cuck get one star, even if they are body jacking cucks

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

That's weird but likeable weird. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thought it was interesting at the reading of the first paragraphs. Turned into a pathetic tale at the conclusion of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A new take on that groundhog day thing ...nice just maybe it can carry on? add a bit more substance? your choice whatever you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever…but just didn’t have any juice.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bit quirky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Groundhog Day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You forgot to add, you reached inside your suit to see if the huge cock was still there, and it was the first time in your life you ever finger fucked yourself.

dc6370dc6370almost 2 years ago

I liked your story. Channeling Quantum leap with a twist.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

I think the author has been reading too many “do over” stories. His idea was good but was never really developed properly, much too short and no real characterisation.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

Plot twist, he's now the guy that she's been fucking and had him follow them to Hawaii so she could give Tom his "fantasy" of her fucking another man in front of him. She wasn't "rehearsing" Rick's fantasy with Tom, she was cheating. Kinda funny how Rick didn't seem to realize he had that fantasy lol

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Some things don't add up. Per the texts and pics he found on Tom's phone the flirting was all done by Tom with Karen being friendly but, not really responding. He had taken pics of her on the beach but, she hadn't sent any selfies and apparently she liked to take a lot of selfies. She says the sex she'd had with Tom was "rehearsal" for a show she was going to put on for Rick on his birthday but, he died before his birthday. If that's all true why wouldn't Rick have any knowledge of who Tom was or any idea that his wife had been having sex with him prior to his big birthday present??? I'm sure the show she planned to put on was a surprise but, it didn't seem like Rick had any idea about her having sex with another guy for his benefit ... Like I said, things don't really seem to add up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great plot twist!! Very creative!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

In his latest reincarnation, this not very bright boy should stay away from the ocean.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 2 years ago

I liked it -- thought all the twists were done, but you found a new one I think. Does have some plot holes, some confusing stuff, but a great first effort. Not sure if the second re-incarnation could be Karma - the guy she was screwing followed them on the honeymoon? But it sure would be a nice 2nd chapter to develop that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the body you possessed died and as such you were suddenly occupying someone else’s

body then what happened to the persons who’s body your possessing ? Did they die too ? And what happened to their essence or spirit ? This was well written and seems original, ( I know I’ve never read anything quite like it ), interesting and worth 5 to me !

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

A little odd as it didn't quite add up, otherwise I like time travel and leap plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a vile woman

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. It's good to be different. Don't be put off by commentators, do your thing, it's interesting.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

A new twist. Well told.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this a bunch. Thank you for posting.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Not sure I really ended up giving a damn about this. But you tried just like the last time you posted under your previous name. Still you retread cucks keep giving us retread cuck drivel. Wipe your chin kid.

Also the poor anon below with this panty wetting tirade "Wrong Fucking Category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although implied, there was no Sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Sperm Burper, not everyone needs to read a story about a repressed gay man.. so try reading over in GAY!!!!!! WHERE THE GAYS READ!!!! EVEN REPRESSED ANONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that help that I yelled it? Hmmm, little boy?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Uhm.

I think this is where I draw my line on what I like to read.

Having a soul of a person hopping from one body to another is just...unbelievable.

Even in fiction.

And my question is:

What happened to the souls of Tom and the recent guy body?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

A little too weird for me.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Original, funny story of love and reincarnation over time. It reminded me of the vignettes of The Decameron by Boccaccio. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, I have to ask, does anyone else think Iammweasel Is losing his mind? I saw his childish rant below and tried to find the person he was crying about, but scrolling through, there was no one. I think that his switching from account to account has him in some parallel universe. More like the syphilis is just rotting his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Ground Hog Day, Poorly Done

With his first reincarnation he was already the cheating whore's fuck toy. Oh, that's right, her "husband" wanted her to fuck Tom. Seems odd "Tom" can remember everything about his previous marriage to Karen, except being her voluntary cuck. And of course you just gloss over conversations Karen would have had with her fuck toy about their relationship versus that with her dead husband. So as long as HE's fucking her he doesn't really care who she thinks she's fucking. And in his previous life he had become a slob, but as Tom he's now hitting the gymn, getting the exercise, staying away from the fries and pizza? But he still can't swim well enough to engage in risky water sports? But at least Karen will inherit ALL of Tom's money. Add that to the previous husband's life insurance and Karen has a real money making machine working for her. Well, he already has the big cock, so I guess in this third iteration of himself he's black? Can't wait for the sequel, where he finally comes back as a woman, and discovers that Karen has been a closet Lesbian since their first marriage.

Ridiculous. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out interesting enough and then went off track. The author seemed to cut the story off suddenly, like he was late for dinner. 3*

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous