Karma - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We married on the beach, just as we had the first time, when I was Rick. She was gorgeous in her wedding dress. And as we stood at the altar she looked at me almost as she had the first time. She had certainly fallen in love with Tom, but memories of Rick still haunted her. A lovely party followed, and then we were off to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I was over the moon. How many men get to marry the love of their life twice?

Hawaii was just as beautiful as all of the pictures you've ever seen of it. We were having a great time. We even got out of the bed to go outside occasionally. When I did get outside it was mostly to go surfing. I had always wanted to try surfing, but the waves where i lived were no good for it. So I was having the time of my life.

On the the third day of our honeymoon, I remember sitting off shore on my board, seeing my beautiful wife sitting on the beach, smiling and waving at me. I smiled broadly and waved back as the next wave was approaching. At that moment, I was pretty sure I was the happiest man in the world.

I felt the water swelling behind me, and jumped to my feet. It's the last thing I remembered. The next moment I was washing up on the beach, shaken, coughing water out of my lungs. There was a blank space in my memory, and I assumed I had been knocked out for a while. I looked around for Karen and saw her running down the beach, screaming and crying.

"Oh, fuck," I thought. Sure enough, there was Tom, laying on the beach, a lifeguard frantically performing CPR. I looked down at myself, and the body I saw was not Tom's. "Oh. god. Here we go again."

12