Karma's a Bitch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your not curious?" She asked.

Not that I would admit...bur all that money.

I signed my name.

She smiled and looked at John. "Well you were right! I guess you win."

Looking at me she said, "John and I had a bet. I told him I thought you were too straight laced to eat me. He said that you just needed to be coerced, that behind that soccer mom exterior, deep inside you were dying to be made a slut! Guess he was right. Now get your pretty face over here and start licking!"

I crawled over between her legs. Her pussy was leaking quite profusely.

Her hand came down and stroked my cheek then cupped the back of my head and drew me to her pussy.

"The fact that this is your first time is a huge turn on for me. Start slow..." She moaned as I brought my tongue slowly up her folds. Then again. It actually tasted good. Really good.

I found that the taste of her pussy juice ignited something inside me. I moaned, she tasted so good. She moaned right along with me, her hand on the back if my head was insistent.

"Oh Christina! That's it! That's a good girl! Come on sweetie eat my pussy!" Once I heard her say that I was lost.

Using my tongue I explored the folds of her pussy, trying to get every last bit of her juices. She tasted so good!

I can't believe it, I thought. I'm just a slut. A slut who's eating pussy.

I slipped my own hand between my legs and began to play with myself.

"That's it. Lick down further. Yes! Oh look at you. Look at you! Keep playing with yourself! You like eating my pussy?"

I blushed. I was embarrassed. I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. I was doing it for the money, I kept telling myself.

My pussy was saying something else.

"Look at her!" She told John. "She loves eating pussy. I can't believe this is the same woman you told me was always reluctant to kiss you after you would go down on her! She's a natural."

Her pussy was leaking so much, I couldn't swallow it all. Her skirt is going to be soaked I thought.

Her moans were getting louder. Mine echoed her. I couldn't believe I was getting off on this.

"Oh do you like how my pussy tastes, Christina? Huh? You love it don't you?" She moaned.

"Yes..." I whispered.

I felt John get behind me and lift up my dress. He pulled my panties down to my knees. I felt some of my juices pull away from my pussy by a long string of girl cum. My

panties were an absolute mess.

Now that my pussy was freed I could

give it the attention it needed. I inserted 2 fingers and began fucking myself in earnest, hoping John would take over and start fucking me.

Michelle lifted her legs up and spread herself wide. I ate her pussy like I had been doing it my whole life. Her hands were kneading her breasts and her eyes were closed.

"I'm gonna cum!" She screamed as she humped my face

Aa she was cumming I tried to collect it all but it was just to much. She was pushing my head into her so hard that it was a wonder she didn't hurt herself.

Finally she stopped shaking and calmed down enough to catch her breath.

"Wow. Good girl Christina. I will certainly be utilizing that tongue again, soon!"

I lowered my eyes embarrassed at what I had just done...and wetter than I had ever been in my life.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" She asked.

I nodded keeping my eyes down.

"You are going to have to ask me Christina. What do you want me to do?"

"Go down on me." I whispered.

"What? Speak up! Look at me and tell me what you want."

I looked at her. God she was a beautiful woman. "Please Michelle? Please lick my pussy for me?"

"Sit down here." She said getting up.

She slid my panties down from my knees to my ankles. "Wow these things are soaked!" She threw them in John's direction.

"Don't cum too soon!" She took a long lick between my legs.

"Okaaay..." I moaned.

Oh shit. It was so surreal. Here I was getting my pussy eaten by another woman. A woman whose pussy I just ate.

My orgasm was building. I kept trying to hold it off but I knew it was no use. Her tongue was too talented. Looking down at her was just too fascinating. She's eating my pussy. Another woman is eating my pussy, I thought.

When I was married to John he was certainly no minute man. Oh he could be fast when he wanted to, but usually he wanted to take his time. If I wanted him to cum quickly, a little bit of dirty talk was a sure fire way. I used to talk to him about eating pussy. Usually that pussy belonged to my business partner Kelly, but it was always just make believe. John used to say thats what made it so hot. Hearing his cute little wife, soccer mom, business woman - talk about eating pussy and getting her pussy eaten by another cute little soccer mom. It was hot because he knew I would never do it.

Now here it was happening. Karma!

"Gonna cum, gonna cum. Oh god!" I could feel the pressure building and figured I better warn her. "Michelle you are going to make me squirt."

"Mmmmmm do it. Come on sweetie...squirt for me!"

I began to squirt all over her pretty face. It was in her mouth, eyes and on the front of her blouse. She didn't miss a beat...or lick I should say, but licked my right through into another orgasm.

"That's it. Ooooh your a nasty little girl!!" She may have been Asian but Michelles's accent was pure USA.

My body was shaking, legs quivering. I saw John get behind her and insert his cock into Michelle.

She was slamming her hips back onto him, groaning and begging him to fuck her. Every once in awhile she would lean and lick me a few times, keeping my pussy boiling.

She once again started to cum.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Cumming!" She screamed it.

John pulled his cock out of his attorney. I could see it was slicked with Michelles girl cum. He brought it to my lips.

I hesitated...It was white and creamy with Michelle's cum. I could see Michelle staring at me. I opened my mouth.

"Clean it first!" John said.

I extended my tongue and licked down the shaft, collecting her cum and tasting it before swallowing.

Once it was clean John shoved it into my mouth.

It wasn't 10 secs and he was cumming. I swallowed it all.

After, as we were getting ourselves in order, John told me. "You start tomorrow, 9 am sharp. Make sure you are dressed appropriately. You will need to make some appointments next week. Hair, nails, makeover, waxing, the works! We also need to go shopping tomorrow."

Michelle who had left to fix her makeup, was just returning.

"Remember Christina. It's a role, how you play it depends on how well you're compensated!" She came up to me and gave me a passionate kiss. Which seemed more personal than what we just did. I blushed. "God you are just adorable! See you!"

That is how it started. Karma was dead set on making me her bitch.

I had an office right off the main lobby. In it I set up shop to sell the other building units. After 3 weeks I had already sold 1 unit and was working on another.

Currently I was bent over my desk, my skirt was pushed up above my waist and John was fucking me up the ass.

His cock felt huge in my bottom. "You like that? You like getting fucked up the ass?" He asked.

"God yes! I love it! Fuck my ass baby. You know how I love it up the butt! Fuck it. Your'e going to make me cum again!" I tried being as quiet as possible. My office door was shut but not really thick and the lobby attendant was only 30 feet away.

You may think I was patronizing him and that would have been true in the days we were married. But if I was being honest with myself. I really did love it up the butt. He didn't need to know that though.

When we married I certainly pretended to do it just to please him.

That way he felt grateful every time I let him fuck me up the ass.

The truth was I loved it. Always had.

My panties were currently on the desk calendar in front of me. I could smell them they were so saturated with my pussy juice. I remembered back to last week.

I had opened my office door to find a pair of panties and a note in the middle of my desk.

The note read:

Christina,

I have been thinking about you all week. Yesterday I masturbated remembering your sweet tongue in my pussy. Here are the panties I was wearing. John asked me to leave them for you, so you can see what you do to me. I will collect them soon!

XOXO Michelle

I had closed my office door. Brought them up to my face and then masturbated with them. They smelled so strongly of her pussy that it transported me back to my first time. When I was done I was embarrassed.

But her panties were still in my drawer.

John's cock felt so good up my ass that my pussy was dripping.

"That's it babe ride my cock with your ass. Harder babe. Pound your little asshole onto me!" He groaned.

I started slamming my ass back onto him. I was currently ramping up to a huge orgasm. In the last 3 weeks I had cum with his cock up my ass so many times I had lost count.

John was just standing there. I was doing all the work. Controlling the speed and force with which my ass was sliding back and forth on his cock. "Fuck it. Fuck it! Fuck my tight ass!" I cried.

I would usually see John sometime in the morning and then again in the afternoon. These meeting always ended up with me doing something sexual, humiliating or degrading.

And always ended with me having multiple orgasms.

My family thought it was great that John was willing to use me as his real estate agent, even after all that happened.

If they could only see me now.

I started to cum. "Oh shit baby! I'm cumming." My pussy started to convulse, a steady stream of cum leaked out of me.

"Turn around and kneel!" He rasped

Turning around I knelt. He stroked his cock once then twice, then he was cumming on my face.

I didn't have to be asked. I took the cock that had just been up my ass and lovingly cleaned it with my tongue. I wasn't worried about it being dirty. As enemas were now a regular part of my routine.

"Good girl!" He said.

It still made me blush every time he said that.

I started fixing my makeup in the mirror on the back of the door.

"Did you by chance tell your Sister how much I was paying you? Not what you were doing, I take it, but how much you were going to make when this was all done?"

I stopped. It seemed like a loaded question. "Why do you ask?" I was looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Because she called me earlier and asked to stop by this evening. You remember what happened the last time a Salo girl asked to stop by, don't you?"

I blushed again.

I went back to fixing my makeup.

"I haven't said 5 words to your sister in the last 18 months. Now she wants to stop by on the pretense of getting the kids together?"

I didn't say anything. Lori is 3 years younger than I am. Her hair the same blonde as mine. Her breasts smaller, a few pounds lighter, her ass might be a bit firmer. All in all a younger version of me, but she doesn't look like me. You could tell we were sisters easily enough though.

Now don't get me wrong I love my sister. It's just, well...

As I said, Lori had it tough. She had 2 kids of her own close in age to mine, but unfortunately she was always short of money. When her husband actually worked he only made a few bucks above minimum wage. She on the other hand was a nurse, which although paid well, wasn't quite enough, to make up for all the poor decisions she and her husband constantly made. It had been a sore spot between us for years.

With my divorce for infidelity, not to mention the severe reduction in my finances, she had gained a kind of moral superiority over me.

In the ongoing war of checks and balances of sisterhood she had always been 2nd place. The last 18 months however saw the tables turned. A spot I was unfamiliar with.

So when I had a chance recently to

put her back in her rightful place...yeah I may have rubbed my upcoming windfall into her face a little.

"Are you able to stick around some this afternoon? She specifically asked to come by when you were gone. Usually I would honor that request, but I'm honestly intrigued on what she could possibly want." John said.

"I can stay. I will have Mom come by and watch the kids." I said.

"Move your car so she doesn't see it. You can watch on my laptop connected via the audio/visual equipment in the office. I will meet her in the living room."

Fucking Karma!

Later that night. I was sitting behind John's desk. Looking at the living room through the camera system that was tied into his laptop somehow.

I had been a little upset to discover that all the common areas and offices were all under video/audio surveillance. John had showed me the video of me and Michelle, right before he deleted it. This was no cheap kind either. The audio and video feeds were fantastic.

It could be accessed from John's laptop anywhere.

I watched as John went and invited my sister inside.

"Hi Lori. Come in. Can I get you anything? Wine, water, soda...?" John asked.

The little bitch!

Right away I knew she was up to something. No way did she come from work looking like that. She looked fresh, her makeup flawless and she was dressed casually. She was always in scrubs on days she worked. Nor have I ever seen her in pigtails, at least not in the last 15 years.

Looked like to me she went the opposite way that I did. Trying hard to not look like she was trying hard. Guys would not be able to tell, but to another woman? She may as well have worn a sign!

Her hair was barely long enough to have in pigtails but looked really cute anyway. She was wearing a tight blue t-shirt that helped showcase her B size tits. And tight low rise faded jeans that every time she moved showed off the straps of her pink panties.

"A glass of wine would be nice! I just got off work and what a day I had, but I would love a tour first." She said.

"Of course!" John replied.

"Wow this place is amazing, John." Lori was sipping her wine. "Who did all the design work?"

"I did!"

"Wow, fantastic!"

"So what's up Lori?"

She sat her wine down.

"I want you to know I'm sorry for what Christina did to you. She never did realize how good she had it! And to think she threw it all away for that loser!"

Is that why you are just now coming to see him, I thought.

"Thanks Lori! But that wasn't the only reason. Only the last."

"I know. But it needed to be said." She hesitated, then "Are you giving her money? I saw her the other day you know. Everyone appreciates the fact that you are helping her out, but she made it sound like you were giving her part of your winnings!"

"I gave her the job listing the new units and I'm paying her well above market rate. I also offered her a bonus to get them all sold in 2 years."

"I knew it! You would think she would share with her family, but not her. Oh no! She can't wait to rub it in our noses!"

"I'm sorry Lori, but what is it that you want?" John asked.

"How much? How much are you giving her?" She took another sip of wine.

"3 million or so."

She choked.

"For what selling apartments?" She exclaimed.

"It's a little more involved than that, Lori. She has other tasks."

"What about me? I could do...other tasks. It wouldn't cost you 3 million either. Hell I would settle for a million!"

"Like what? What talents do you have that I could put to use? I may be overpaying Christina for her services but I am getting something for my money!"

I bristled at that. Overpaying?!!

"I don't know. Personal assistant or something..."

"A million dollar personal assistant? For how long? Until you retire?"

She swallowed. I could see her

nipples were hard and her breathing was shallow.

"Is there anything else?" She said in a small voice.

"Like what?"

"How about...how about me? I could... I will let you sleep with me Come on haven't you ever wondered about me?"

That Bitch. Now she was trying to fuck my husband. Well ex-husband but still.

"Like your sister you have an extremely high opinion of how much your pussy is worth, Lori!"

I smirked.

She looked crestfallen.

"Let me see you!" He said.

"What?"

"If I'm buying something. I want to see what I'm paying for! Shirt first, then your pants!"

She hesitated for a bit. Maybe finally realizing what she had just offered.

Finally she took a deep breath, pulling her t-shirt off. Her bra was white and lacy and thin enough that her nipples were clearly visible.

She unsnapped her jeans and slid them down. Her little pink thong had thin straps, high on her hips and white stripes across the front. It was difficult to see but it looked like there was a nice sized wet spot between her legs.

"Very nice. How do you taste?" John asked her.

"I uhhh...good?"

"Prove it."

She walked a little forward, her steps awkward because her pants were still around her ankles. She stood in front of him and put her hands out to the side, like she was waiting for him to slip a finger into her.

John said nothing, just stood there.

She finally got the hint and slipped a hand into her panties. A few strokes and she pulled out a finger visibly wet with her juices. She offered it to John.

"I asked how you taste. Not to let me taste you." Was his response.

"Oh!" She slipped the finger into her mouth. "Mmmmm I taste really good!"

"Again." He said.

"Mmmmmm!"

No doubt about it, there was a wet spot between her legs and it was getting visibly bigger.

Maybe it was the fact that for the last 3 weeks I had been sexually conditioned, played with, humiliated. Maybe because my boundaries had been pushed and expanded or maybe it was the fact that Michelle was slowly turning me bisexual. Or maybe even just the fact that here was a beautiful woman, standing in front of my ex fingering herself and licking the juices off of her fingers. But I was wet. Really wet. Regardless that it was my sister, my pussy was dripping.

I slid my hand between my legs.

Lori was now just fingering herself. Her whimpers of pleasure so clear it was almost like we were in the same room.

"I tell you what, Lori. I will make you a similar deal to what I made Christina. 3 million...only instead of selling real estate, you will be my personal assistant for 2 years, Ok?"

"Okaaaayyy!" She moaned.

"Which means you wear what I tell you. Do what I tell you. Got it?"

"Yesss!"

Her fingers were flying over her pussy. She was so wet I could see moisture dripping down her leg.

I pulled up my own skirt and started fingering my pussy. Oh god this was so naughty! Seeing my goody two shoes sister being made to play with herself was just too much.

Growing up she was always the good girl, the teachers pet, the favorite child.

"It also means I get to fuck you everyday any way I want. Whatever I tell you to do, you will. Got it?"

"Uh huh!"

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes. Yes...?"

Her other hand was pinching her nipples. I could tell by her movements that she was now fucking herself with her fingers.

"Yes what?"

"Yes please! Please fuck me!"

"Turn around!" He commanded.

I propped both feet up on John's desk. My skirt was around my waist. I never replaced my panties from my ass fucking earlier. I had my left 2 fingers fucking my waxed pussy and my right was rubbing my clit so fast that droplets were flying.

On the screen Lori was bent over with her hands on the back of the couch, her ass sticking straight out. Het jeans were still around her ankles.

John came up behind her and pulled her panties to her knees. His cock was already in his hand.

Lori went up on her toes the second he slid it in her.

"Yesss!" She screamed. "God yes! Oh! Oh!"

John was fucking her pussy with long hard strokes. Lori's mouth was open and her eyes closed. She was making high pitched whimpers.

John pulled her back so he could kiss her mouth. His hands came up to grasp her breasts, at some her bra had been pushed up but will still on. I could see he was talking to her but with the wet sounds of pussy and the moans my sister was making I couldn't make out what he was saying.