Karma's a Bitch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh! Yes! Ok! Fuck me. Fuck my little pussy. Your going to make

me cum!" She responded to John.

Her little pigtails were bobbing in time with John's thrusts. Her eyes were rolling back.

"Oooooohhhh!" She sounded like a rocket going off. Her body was jerking like someone had shoved a cattle prod up her pussy. Her upper body collapsed over the couch.

I heard John groan then stop abruptly. He's cumming in my sister's pussy, I thought.

Watching those two cum. Triggered my own orgasm.

They were working out the details so as not to let Lori's husband know that she was now a high price whore. Just like me. The only difference was I knew she was one. She still thought I was only getting money for selling real estate.

The gist?...the pretense of a start up medical company. Lori as a licensed nurse would lend credibility and logistical know how for the marketing team. She would get stock that just coincidently would pay out in 2 years.

Seemed a little unbelievable to me, but Lori's husband wasn't known for his smarts. And my parents weren't going to ask too many questions. Not when their kids were going to be millionaires.

I found out later that John actually did own a company that sold new cheaper better medical devices, that not only was making him a ton of money but was saving lives.

I also found out about the same time, how much my ex husband was actually worth. About 220 million...give or take. Yep you heard that right 220 million...Fucking Karma!

I didn't see much of Lori that first week. I know she got a makeover, started her gym membership and that John took her shopping. I was pretty much in the know on everything that she was doing. When I would see her, she would have tales of how well her new job with the medical company was going, never once suspecting that I knew that her real was getting regularly fucked by John.

I was sitting at my desk pouring over some contract language when John called me.

"You know the whole point of offering you bonuses is to try and get you to be more sexually adventurous. Know what you want and go after it. Step outside you comfort zone!"

"What do you mean? Didn't Michelle and I have sex? Didn't I get my pussy waxed for you? Don't I let you fuck me up the ass whenever you want? Don't I suck your cock after it's been up my ass? Am I not dressing sexy enough for you?" I demanded.

The truth was, with Lori now in the mix I wasn't getting fucked as regularly as before.

"Yes to all that but nothing is never initiated by you. Always by me or someone else like with Michelle. If your doing this only for money then you are leaving a lot on the table. This is what I hated when we were married. It was like you were embarrassed to be enjoying yourself. I can tell you that Lori... Lori is an absolute nympho. Not only that she initiates everything!"

"Ok!"

"I know you love it up the ass, but are always too ashamed to ask for it. Your pussy gets absolutely drenched when you wear lingerie but you have to be convinced to put it on. For years you have teased me about eating pussy never admitting to yourself that you actually wanted to try it!"

"Ok! Ok!" It was true. All true.

"If you needed an excuse you now have it. Time to be the slut you always wanted to be! Be in my office in 20 mins."

20 mins later I was on my way. I checked my makeup in my mirror before heading up. I had put my hair up again that day and wore a white blouse and navy blue business suit. I had on a black garter belt and stockings. My panties were a white

lace thong.

The elevator opened and Michelle walked out.

"Hey cutie!" She said.

I blushed. "Hi, how are you?"

She stepped in close and kissed me, her arms wrapping around my body.

I looked nervously over at the lobby attendant, but he was still reading his paper.

"Mmmm I have been missing that wonderful little tongue of yours. Do you still have me panties?"

"Yes they are in my desk."

"Good. I'm going to need them."

She took my hand and slid it up her skirt. I could feel her stocking tops. She didn't have any panties on.

"I'm so wet for you!" She breathed in my ear.

I was conflicted. I wasn't supposed to want this. But it made me feel so naughty. John was right...he never really told me I had to do anything with Michelle, but every time I saw her I couldn't help but get excited.

I fingered her for a few moments. Then...If he wanted me to be slutty so be it. I could be slutty.

I pushed her against the wall inside the elevator. As we were going up I was going down. I dropped to my knees and licked the inside of her thighs.

"I need to taste you!" I said.

"Ooh somebody's feeling a little frisky, any other day I would ride that pretty little face like a saddle, but I can't right now sweetie!"

"Why?" I asked deflated.

"I got to run, I'm due in court and I'm already running late! But I will see you soon, ok?"

"Ok." I answered. Shit!

Exiting the elevator I realized I was sucking her juices off my finger. I pulled it out of my mouth embarrassed that I had done it without even thinking.

John was on the phone his back to me when I entered his office.

A pair of white panties were sitting on his desk.

Michelle I thought.

Ok.

Picking up the white thong I was amazed at how wet it was. Holy shit she must have cum a river in these.

John turned his chair around still talking on the phone. He was staring at me while I felt the crotch of those panties.

There was an impressive amount of girl cum in the gusset and they smelled absolutely fabulous. I could easily admit, at least to myself that I liked the smell of pussy.

Looking at John I brought them up to my face and inhaled the intoxicating aroma of wet pussy.

He was staring at me wide eyed watching me with a look of pure lust.

Ok time to show him how naughty I could be.

"Mmmmm her pussy smells so good!" I took a big whiff of the material. I licked the crotch. "Mmmmm tastes good to!"

It tasted different than it did when I was eating her, which I attributed to the fact I was getting it second hand from the cotton gusset of her panties. I crawled up onto John's desk and rested back on my legs. I pulled my skirt up far enough to tease a glimpse of my own white panties.

"I'm going to have call you back Brian. Ok? Alright!" John hung up the phone.

"Bet you wish you were watching me eat her pussy right now, huh?" I gave the panties another lick. "Licking her pussy juice up with my tongue. Watching her squirt on my face while you fuck me up the ass."

"God yes!" John groaned. "Holy shit that's hot!"

"Her pussy makes me hot...and so wet!" I pulled up my skirt further and rubbed my own pussy through my panties.

I was soaked. I felt like I had finally given into my forbidden desires. It felt fantastic. The more dirty talk that spewed from mouth the more juice leaked from my pussy.

I had the crotch of her panties spread open and was licking them like a cat.

"Mmmmmm tastes so good. Her pussy tastes so good!" I moaned. "You were right John I love to eat pussy. I love being made to do naughty things! I want to eat her pussy right now!" My other had was grinding my own pussy through my panties.

John had his cock out and was stroking it.

"That's it babe. That's so fucking hot. God you really went all out. Taste your sisters pussy. She tastes good doesn't she?"

"Mmmmm she sure does...she...wait! These are Lori's?" I stopped and stared at the panties in my hand.

"Yes. Whose did you think they were?" He asked.

"I thought they were Michelle's!"

"Michelle was't here. She had a meeting with an investor on the 8th floor but I never saw her."

Oh shit. I stared down at the panties in my hand, then at John's hard cock. Fuck it. He wanted me to show him slutty. I would show him slutty!

I brought them back up to my mouth. I deliberately took a long lick, staring at John.

"Mmmmmm she tastes better than Michelle!"

I couldn't believe I just did that, it sent a jolt straight to my pussy. Only a slut would do something like that. I'm a slut. A naughty slut!

She did taste as good as Michelle though.

"Have you thought about us? Thought about us licking each others's pussy?" I inhaled deeply of my sisters panties. "Mmmmmmm I have. All those times I was teasing you about licking Kelly's pussy? I was actually thinking of Lori!" I blushed.

My pussy was absolutely soaked. I could feel myself leaking through my own panties.

Oh shit what was I saying? What was I doing. Here I am licking my sister's panties and telling my ex husband that I want to eat her pussy!

Whatever was happening I couldn't deny how wet I was. My pussy was aching with need.

John got up, came around and pulled me off his desk. Keeping Lori's panties close to my mouth and nose. I kept up a steady stream of dirty talk.

"Are you going to fuck me now? Gonna fuck me while I sniff my sister's dirty panties? Gonna fuck my little pussy?" I was moaning. I had the small strip of material that until recently had been nestled between my sister's ass cheeks and wet slit pressed to my nose. My other hand was rubbing my clit.

"Is that what you want? To eat your sisters sweet little pussy? While you get fucked?" John asked.

"Yes! God yes! I want to eat her. Please! Please let me taste her pussy!" I screamed.

John didn't say anything, only groaned.

He pulled my panties down and entered me from behind.

"Fuck me. Uhhhhh! I'm such a naughty girl!" I moaned. "So bad. So fucking naughty!"

Looking back at that day. I honestly feel that it was a watershed moment. I have rarely cum like. Up to that point in my life I had never cum like that. Even my first time with Michelle didn't reach the level of ecstasy I achieved that day bent over my ex's desk getting fucked from behind while sniffing my sister's panties.

I was so turned on that I was leaking continuously. Had Lori appeared on the desk with legs spread. I wouldn't have hesitated, I would have eaten her pussy in a second and died happy.

John was fucking me like a porn star. Long strokes that were reaching places inside me I never dream. It was animalistic, it was so intense. I stopped counting orgasms after my 4th one or maybe it was just one continuous orgasm.

Finally I collapsed while John just railed me continuously for another few minutes until I heard him grunt. Then he let out a primal groan.

"Cummming!!"

He came so much that it gushed out around his cock and pooled at my feet.

We both looked like we had just got done running the Boston Marathon. My upper half was drenched in sweat. My lower half was drenched in pussy juice. I felt dehydrated, light headed and wobbly. Half of my garter straps had come undone.

I was a mess.

After several minutes.

"Wow. Holy shit Christina! You just earned your first bonus!" John was out of breath. He went back around his desk and collapsed in his chair.

It took a bit, but I finally felt able to get myself in order.

Reaching for my panties, John stopped me.

"Leave your panties. Take your sister's. I want you to wear them tomorrow!" He gave me a knowing look. "Take the rest of the day off as well!"

"Ok..." It came out a whisper. "...but first." I dropped to my knees and cleaned up his cum from the floor.

After I left John's I went straight home. I still had a couple of hours before the kids got home and decided to take a bath and get cleaned up.

Next week the kids would be at John's which meant my evenings would be pretty free, but the time they were in school would mean marathon fuck sessions.

My pussy tingled with anticipation. What the hell? Since this started I was in a constant state of horniness, my pussy always wet. I would be walking down a street and see a cute guy or pretty girl and wonder what it would be like to fuck them.

After my bath I was thinking about what happened in John's office. My sister's panties. They were laying on my bed where I had thrown them earlier.

I looked at the clock. I still had 45 minutes before the kids got home.

Ok I admit it. Before the kids got home I masturbated with my sister's panties again.

Twice.

I woke from a dream where a miniature demon imp was fucking me with a strap-on roughly the same size and shape as a football. My sister was watching me and she was saying "His name is Karma. The demons name is...Karma!"

I got up to get myself a cup of coffee and check my emails before getting the kids on the bus.

There were 2 emails from John that has come last night.

The first was titled first bonus. It was a deposit slip for $100,000. Holy shit I nearly spit out my coffee.

The second was to a secured link on John's private server. It was a video file.

Shit I thought. He's got a video of me saying all those filthy things yesterday.

I clicked on the file. Instead of me it was my sister. The time stamp was 3 hours after I left.

She was dressed as a slutty nurse. Which was fitting considering her previous occupation. Lori was bent over the front of John's desk in almost the same position I was earlier that day. Her skirt was pulled up and I could see her long legs were framed by the white straps holding up her stockings. She was fingering herself.

The video started half way through they're conversation.

"...always saying your forbidden fantasy was eating another hot woman's pussy, right?" John asked.

"Mmmmm yes! Ever since I caught Tiffany Edwards playing with herself in the girl's locker room, when we were seniors in high school!" She moaned.

John held out a pair of panties. My white thong that I had been wearing yesterday dangled from his fingers.

"This little hot minx. Sniffed your panties yesterday and masturbated herself dreaming of your pussy!"

"Oh God! That's so hot! Really? Who was she? That hot attorney of yours?" Lori groaned taking my panties. "Holy shit! These things are soaked!"

"She was wearing them when she licked the inside of your panties!"

"Ohhhhh!" I could see my sister's fingers work over her wet slit. She brought my panties to her mouth. "Mmmmm like this?" She asked.

"Yes just like that!"

"She tastes so good!"

"She said the same thing about you!"

"Ohhh Doctor! I feel so hot!"

"Do I need to take your temperature?" John asked.

I chuckled. It was like a bad porn movie.

"Uh huh! Better check it rectally...just to be sure!"

What was this? Little sister liked it up the butt?

I watched with stiff nipples and a wet pussy as John butt fucked my little sister.

Pushing her face down into my panties, he slipped his cock into her wet pussy a few times then pushed it up her rectum.

No lube????

"Ooooooh Goddddd! I love it!" She exclaimed. "Make me your little whore. Your little anal whore! Fuck that ass! Fuck this naughty nurse up the ass!"

And he did. He destroyed that ass. The whole time Lori was sniffing my panties and begging to be allowed to eat my pussy.

"Oh god make me a little lesbian whore for you! I would love to eat her pussy. She can use me however she wants!"

She came at least twice that I could see.

When John was done, she didn't even hesitate. She dropped to her knees and cleaned his cock. She licked up one side and then the other, before taking him in her mouth.

Guess it ran in the family.

John looked at the camera and winked.

I realized I was playing with myself. I also realized I was going to be late getting the kids to school. Shit!

When I got to the office John had left me a message to see him.

I entered his place.

"Hello?" I called.

"In here Christina!" John yelled.

I walked into the bedroom and John was just rolling out of bed. His hard cock sticking straight up and he sat on the edge.

"Come over here and suck my cock, slut!" He demanded.

I walked over and kneeled down by the side of his bed. It was obvious that he had just had sex, for his dick was sticky with pussy juice and had a white film of cum. I grabbed the base of his dick and looked around nervously. Shit!

Was this Lori's? I had a feeling it was.

"I...I don't..." I started.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me to his cock. I instinctively opened my mouth.

"That's is baby, lick all your sister's cum off me!" He rasped.

I moaned. I couldn't help it. It was just so damn nasty. "Mmmmmmm!"

"How does she taste?"

"Good!" And she did.

It was like I couldn't help myself. I reached under my skirt and started playing with myself. Rubbing my pussy through my sister's panties. I was naughty. God I was so naughty. A naughty slut. A naughty incestuous lesbian slut.

I moaned again.

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"Uh huh!" I mumbled with a mouthful of cock.

Once he was completely clean. He stood up. Laying me down on the edge of his bed, he pushed up my skirt and pulled my panties down.

I spread my legs and supported them with my hands. He slid all the way into me.

"Where is Lori?" I gasped.

"Don't worry she left a few minutes before you got here! Why? Are you afraid she might see what a slut you are?" He asked.

"Uhhhh. I...oh god! Fuck me."

He grabbed my legs and rotated me up so that they were near my head.

"Oh yeah just like that!" I moaned. "Fuck my pussy just like that!"

He was relentless, untiring. His cock would bottom out in me then slide all the way until just the tip was in, then he would slide it all the way in again.

"I think after you cum on my cock, I will have your sister lick it off! Would you like to see that?"

"Ohhhh godddd!" The thought of that triggered my orgasm.

"I didn't let her wear any panties today. I fucked her just like this. When I told her I was going to make her eat pussy, she came so hard she squirted!"

After I came a few times and John finally spilled his seed onto my stomach, I rested on the edge of his bed and contemplated where this was going.

I scooped up John's cum and brought my fingers into my mouth.

I knew he wanted to see me eat Lori's pussy. Could I? She was my sister. Talking dirty and pretending was one thing but that was...? Just so damn bad! It was...naughty! Was he really going to make her eat my pussy? Would she actually do it? Would I let her?

And what about me? Could I eat my sister's pussy?

You already tasted her pussy juice my mind said. Yes I did, I thought. I did and it tasted fantastic. But actually going down on my sister? Besides she would never go for it.

I met Lori in the elevator. I was heading down to my office she was coming back from whatever errand she had been doing.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a few days! Let's have lunch, if John doesn't need me for anything!" She said.

She was wearing a gray business suit and skirt. Her hair was down and she was wearing her glasses instead of her contacts.

I was suddenly very aware that I was wearing her panties.

"Yeah, ok. Let's" I stammered. I had a sudden vision of her standing there in just a garter belt and stockings. No panties.

Lunch with Lori was pretty normal. She loved working for John and gushed over her "job duties".

She never suspected that I knew her real job duties involved dressing up and fucking my ex husband.

That night I masturbated with her panties once again.

Friday I was in my office. I got a text from John.

It read:

Come up to my office. Be quiet!

Huh? Ok I thought.

I entered into John's office.

Lori was blind folded and laying on John's desk. She was dressed as a school girl. Gray plaid skirt, white blouse, white ankle socks and black shoes. Her hair was in little pig tails again. She was sucking John's cock her right hand wrapped around the base. Her left hand was up under her skirt playing with herself through her white cotton panties.

"That's it, suck my cock you little slut. Finger that pussy!" John moaned. "I promised you a treat."