Karma's a Bitch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhh!" She moaned around his cock.

John motioned me to come closer. I took a few steps towards the desk. I could see that Lori's pussy juice had soaked through her panties and I could smell her excitement.

I looked at John. Please don't ask me to do this, I thought.

He just looked back at me. Shit!

I couldn't...could I?

I slid my hand up my sisters thigh, lightly dragging my finger nails up and down.

Her body jerked once then she opened her legs...wider inviting me closer.

"Mmmm" I watched as she pulled John's cock out of her mouth. "Is it...is it her?" Her legs involuntarily spreading wider.

"Yes. The one whose panties you masturbated to. The one who masturbated to yours! She loved the taste of your pussy!" John said.

"Oh god! Can I take my blindfold off?"

I shot a look of panic at John.

"No. She's a little shy."

"Ohhhh!" Lori pouted.

"What do you want?" He asked her.

"I want her to eat my pussy. Oh please have her eat me!"

"Tell her!" John demanded.

"Eat me. Eat me please! Please eat my pussy!" She begged me.

What? Stop! My mind told my body. But my body didn't listen. The smell of her pussy made my mouth water. John was staring at me his hard cock momentarily forgotten.

Karma was standing there with a fist full of cash looking at me. Then Karma started making it rain money.

I reached up and slid her soaking wet panties down her legs. Her shaven pussy came into view. Wet, swollen and smelling delicious.

She kept raising her hips up searching for my mouth.

With a final look at John (and a glare at Karma), I dove in. My first taste of my sister's pussy drove any thoughts about how wrong it was completely out of my head. It also cause my own pussy to twitch with a mini orgasm.

I moaned. Lori squealed. John groaned.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot!" I heard John breathe.

She tasted better than Michelle. Her pussy was creaming so much that it was like she was constantly cumming.

"Oh! Oh god. Oh god. So good! You're eating me so good. Lick my pussy baby. Lick that shit up! Lick it!" Lori was humping her pussy into my face.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your mouth. Oh god! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She screamed.

She brought her hand down to the back of my head and shoved my face into her as close as she could.

Her moaning was constant now. What surprised me was so was mine.

My panties felt like I had dumped a bucket of water into them, yet my pussy was on fire.

I'm eating her. I'm eating Lori's pussy. I'm eating my sister's pussy. I thought.

I came again.

This one was much stronger than the first. Never before had I ever cum without touching myself. Now it happened twice.

"So good. So good. I'm gonna cum again. I'm going to squirt all over your face!"

And she did. It shot out of her like a hose. I swallowed as much as I could but it was a flood, a torrent of her pussy juices. She was screaming incoherencies at the top of her lungs, while she soaked my face and clothes.

Finally she collapsed back to the desk top. Her body giving little jerks as she came down from her massive orgasm.

I laid my head down on top of her pussy, breathing heavy and more turned on than I had every been in my life.

John had simply watched the whole incestuous act.

I got up to leave but she held me tight.

"Oh no you don't! That is only part of my fantasy. Get up here and sit on my face."

I was so horny I didn't even hesitate. I yanked my panties down and climbed up onto the desk, straddling my little sister's face.

Her little pink tongue came out and swiped between the lips of my pussy.

"Ohhhhh" I groaned. This was so wrong. "Gaaahhhh..." It was more of a moan then anything that slipped out of me.

My pussy was so primed and my body so ready I started cumming right away. I could see Lori drinking it all down and going right back for more.

I was grinding my pussy onto face. Her tongue inside me felt like she was trying to devour me.

She was insatiable. Voracious even. I could feel her playing with herself with her other hand.

"Cum for me. Your pussy tastes so good!" She cried.

Oh god! Eat me little sis, eat me I thought. So good! My right hand was kneading my breast. My left was latched firmly onto her head as I rode her tongue into ecstasy. My orgasm was coming and it was going to be huge.

"Cummming I yelled. Oh god I'm cumming all over you!"

The world went black. I pitched forward.

I had literally cum so hard I passed out.

I woke in John's bed. I still had on my garter belt and stockings but nothing else.

"Good your awake!" Lori was standing at the foot of the bed. She still had her schoolgirl outfit on.

"Oh shit Lori?" I exclaimed. Did she know?

"You were only out for 5 minutes. That was some orgasm! So do you care to explain?" She asked.

"I...Uh..."

"Explain how my older sister came to eat my pussy. Then allowed me to eat hers? I was blindfolded, you could have been anybody. You, on the other hand knew all along who I was, yet you still did it. Why?"

"I'm sorry. Oh god I'm so sorry! Please forgive me Lori!"

She came around to the side of the bed and looked down at me.

"Tell me why?" She asked.

So I told her. All of it. Including the part where I masturbated with her panties.

"So once you knew they were mine and even though John wasn't watching. You still masturbated with them? Sounds to me like you are a slut!"

"Yes..." I whispered

"Sounds like my big sister is a slut for pussy. Or maybe just my pussy?"

"I..I...What?" I asked.

She laughed. "Oh sis of course I knew it was you. Who do you think set this up?"

"Wait! What? Why?"

"I did. Me. My goal all along was to get you right here. Right like this, begging to service me with your tongue. Be my little lesbian cunt muncher! Not so high and mighty now, are you sis!" She smirked.

"Why?"

"Because you were such a bitch! You had it all and you pissed it away because it wasn't enough. You treated your husband like shit, when all he ever wanted to do was love you. You treated me like shit as well. Always claiming that I was spoiled, a loser. You were never once willing to help me out. Even though you had so much and none of it was your doing. It was your husband's. It was his hard work that got you where you were at. It was his sweat that gave you the opportunity to look down your nose at me. Yeah Mom and Dad helped me out when I needed it. Just like they did for you when you got divorced. They didn't before because you had John and didn't need it!"

"Not true Lori, you were always their favorite. And what makes you better than me, huh? You have been screwing around on your husband now for how many weeks?"

"Paul and I are getting divorced. I already have the paperwork all drawn up, I just have been waiting. I caught him in bed with some little skank 6 months ago. I kept it a secret until now."

"But why?"

"Because I wanted to give you the opportunity to be my big sister! But you didn't. When you came over and started rubbing my face in you upcoming wealth, I knew it was time to put you in your place! I knew there was more to it than you just selling houses. I was so close to telling you about Paul that night, but then you started to gloat about how much you would have and how I had screwed up my life. So, I called John!"

I was shaking my head. That wasn't true! Was it? Was I that much of a bitch?

"I told him everything! And you know what? He offered me 2 million dollars. No strings attached. He said you deserve to be happy Lori, let me help! I turned him down. But I did have a plan...A plan that required his help. Which brings us here!"

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now sister dearest." She climbed onto the bed. "Now you're going to eat my pussy again. If your lucky I might lick yours. Then John is going to come in and fuck me in all my holes. And you will clean his cock for him when he's done."

She pulled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, her finger slid through her wet slit.

"I don't think so Lori." I said, but I was eyeing her pussy with desire.

She laughed. "You don't get it, I'm not asking sis. I'm telling you!" She said straddling my hips. "Besides you know you want to. My big sis is just a pussy loving lesbian slut!"

I shook my head. "After you tricked me? Lied to me? Said all that shit. You expect me to eat you out? You're nuts!"

She laughed again. "You always were slow on the uptake sis. You still have an agreement with John. Or did you forget? And if that wasn't enough to sway you...then the video of you eating my pussy should do it! Don't forget I can always claim I didn't know it was you. I was blindfolded, remember?"

Shit! What was I to do? She had me cold! And her pussy did look tasty.

I scooted down and Lori moved up to straddle my face.

"So you're blackmailing me?" I asked.

The last thing I heard before her pussy descended onto my waiting tongue.

"Ain't Karma a Bitch?"