All Comments on 'Karnelia'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

The world you have created is so much fun. Hope we see more stories from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Able going to end up as food for Drachne? Wonder if she'll figure out who sent him there? Will she have known Karnelia? Seems a strong possibility. Will she know Karnelia's fate/current condition?

> The one into cat girls being sent to the temple will be a short lived slavery experience for him given what Toofy does. Will he learn anything or just become an even bigger asshole once freed? Karnelia had a laugh, picturing what a neko with her abilities would do to a guy like that unaware that a certain neko does have demonic powers available to her.

>Mason and Dill could make an appearance in future Toofy stuff. She could probably sniff that out too and encourage/allow the guard to be open about it or at least not fear losing his guard job because of it.

>I know you said this was a one off but it gives Karnelia a good intro for future Toofyworld appearances as well as Delva. Whatever happened at the Tavern is a story itself I'm sure. Wonder if she was on her own time or a mission? Must have had a good time with the tavern owner and then something bad happened. Target too powerful for her? Killed her or somehow bound her to that place? Or being buried there has allowed her to still exist? Maybe she isn't quite full dead? Able to only siphon a mere fraction of the sexual energy that occurs there? It allows her to annually 'exist' on the day of the dead? The tavern owner's shadow was probably the one seen under the door since he would know when it was time for her to vanish. Wonder what, if anything, will happen to her when Toofy breaks all the collars? Don't know if it was still projected in her images of herself out of habit/convenience or if it still held some sort of sway or control over her? A part of binding her to that place? Thinking along those lines feels like a curse. Her target got a last shot in before being killed themselves? Since she has created many dead and would create many more, they somehow cursed her to existence only on the day of the dead? Or just being killed on the day combined with the burial bound her to the place and the world? Wonder what effect sex with Delva would have for her? A measurable amount of increased magical/spiritual energy? Would sex with Delva, every minute of the next day of the dead, have any lasting benefits? Bring her back to the world completely?

>I suppose I've thrown out enough questions for the moment. Have a good day shakna, can't wait to read more stories from Toofyworld. 🤓

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

Hmm. There's a tiny bit of exposition to give on the world, but mostly just spoilers for Toofy. Timeline was, "Karnelia" is before Toofy Chapter One.

> Able going to end up as food for Drachne?

There are worse things than an inexperienced arachne in that forest. Like Vestra. But, yes, he's probably someone's food.

> Wonder if she was on her own time or a mission?

Karnelia's fate is mentioned in the very last chapter of Toofy. So, spoilers.

> Or being buried there has allowed her to still exist? Maybe she isn't quite full dead?

As Karnelia said "You only live twice". Her return is a one-off event, one year after her death, on the Day of the Dead. Something that everyone is granted, so long as Death is willing. (Yes... Kaden could potentially come back, for a single day...)

> The one into cat girls being sent to the temple will be a short lived slavery experience for him given what Toofy does.

The temple would probably just have teased the guy, and maybe messed around with him a little, and then sent him on his way. They'd know someone under the influence of a succubus.

> Mason and Dill could make an appearance in future Toofy stuff. She could probably sniff that out too...

After the final chapter of Toofy, their lives would probably get easier. A ruler who is openly bisexual, and with what the Council is forced to allow for Saia, should prompt a little bit of cultural change. I hope I've slightly avoided that small spoiler.

PilotMoonDogPilotMoonDogalmost 2 years ago

The story was good but the ending made it perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...