Kasey and Jack's Big Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody sat down next to Jack on the bed. She put her arm around him and pulled him close. She knew this was a mistake for him. She felt bad because she really liked him. If not for Kasey, she might have a chance with him. She could tell, though, that she was not the one for him. He belonged with Kasey.

"I'm gonna go, baby. Thanks for a good time," she said pulling his face toward hers. Her eyes searched his and saw only hurt. "Don't let her go, Jack. This is just a bump in the road. Forgive her and love her. It'll be fine. I'll leave my number on the table. You can text me or call me if you want to talk. But you probably shouldn't. I'll just tell you to leave her and be with me. And we both know that's not what you want."

Jack watched as Melody dressed and let herself out.

Shania took her queue from Melody. She wasn't as in-tune to what was going on as Melody was. She hadn't really looked in Jack's face. Still, she could tell from the hasty exit that something was afoot. She didn't want to be embroiled in any drama between these people she barely knew. She had enough drama in her life as it was. She said a hasty goodbye as she threw on her clothes and followed Melody's exit.

"I didn't think you could do it," Kasey said. "And after I made a big deal about it, I felt bad. So I did it for you."

She was referring, of course, to Shania's outpouring of piss--something that probably never would have been suggested if she hadn't have brought it up at the beginning. Jack knew this. And the fact that she brought it up without him saying anything was good. But that wasn't what really bothered him.

"I love you, Kasey," he said. "But he came inside of you." Jack had always been very careful to use the preferred gender when referring to their two trans guests, but cum is cum. It's a guy thing.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I was in the moment. I didn't think to tell her to pull out."

"You're not on birth control," was all he said.

"It's not my time of the month," she offered in defense.

"Millions of Catholics have used that line before."

"I don't know what to say. I can't undo it."

"I know."

"I thought you would want this," Kasey said, on the verge of tears. "I'm so sorry."

"Sometimes fantasies should just stay fantasies," Jack told her. "Melody was nice. I'm glad I met her. But I only want you. No one else. Nothing else. Just you."

"I love you, Jack," Kasey said, sobbing. "I don't deserve you."

"Nonsense, Kasey! You deserve more than I can give you. Which is why I never tell you 'No', even though I should have this time. I'm supposed to be the one with the wisdom, here."

Jack took Kasey in his arms and held her. He was a sucker for a crying woman, particularly one he loved. He did love Kasey. It's true they hadn't been together that long, but he was pretty much sold out on day one. He wished Kasey hadn't had sex with Shania. He wished she hadn't wanted to. But she did. He was disappointed and discouraged, but not angry. He loved her too much. And she hadn't done it to hurt him. She wasn't cheating on him as far as that goes. He knew that if they'd talked about it ahead of time, he'd not have told her 'No,' just like she didn't tell him 'no' when they got together with Heather and Brittany.

"From now on, let's just keep our sex life between ourselves," Jack said.

"Okay," Kasey sniffled. "I love you, Jack. I'm sorry."

"Kasey, I forgive you. I love you. I never want to lose you. I want you forever."

Kasey threw her arms around Jack's neck and kissed him. "I'll be yours forever, Jack Riley. I love you and I'm totally yours."

12