All Comments on 'Kasey's Confession Ch. 14'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My response to the last chapter to the person who responded to me, as well as the story itself.

Real World?

"I think she of the above comment has it wrong and it harsh to call Kasey a troll. My opinion is she had all these fantasies in her coma or dreams or what have you and now she wake up in the real world and must deal with it in real world instead of just in fantasies which I think is something many of us girls like Kasey have dealt with. Reality always is more the difficult than the fantasy so I hope story continue and go a little into that or so I hope unless this is The End? I hope it is not and continue."

What I said about "trolling" it was the wrong word to use and that is on me, but it was not meant to be an insult or harsh at all. Cause I thought there was humor behind the last chapter with the author in the coma part of the story when I thought the author was ripping on my suggestions (in a lighthearted way) for the story while still being faithful to the story at the same time. Authors do that from time to time when using references that their fandoms use in their next books like the Harry Potter books. I did say every individual was different, but like it or not I'm FULLY aware of the reality that punches me in the freaking face (in the forms of what is going on the world). Part of me wants that fantasy of being someone's trophy girl like Kasey imagined herself being in the last chapter to be a reality for me and others IF they have that same idea as myself without being belittled for that choice by ALL sections of our society (Conservative & Liberal minds alike, as well as in the straight & LBGTQ community, AND same with anybody on the gender spectrum the day that they are born). The story should continue regardless of where Kasey (the fictional version, and if I offended the author if it is a true story since I'm new to the story I'm sorry) goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Me Again (Real World)

I would like to say to my friend above who made response to my comment on previous chapter. I apologize for if I misunderstand what you were meaning by saying the author was a troll as I thought what you meant was she was belittling your fantasy and fantasy so many have by making it a dream. I react strongly because I understand this fantasy like you and have fantasy like you. I have dressed and have been with men sexually I enjoy and it took me a long long time to not feel shame about it because of same things you say. What I said was meaning about how the story did not disrespect that fantasy or make a joke about it. We who have lived at least part of our fantasies know there is a line between what is fantasy and what we really willing to do. I have seen first hand girls like us get deep in living our fantasy and get take advantage of because there are predators who take advantage of us especially when we still naïve and unsure of ourself. It was different when I first start going out but even now when it more accepted there are chasers who act real nice and accepting and sound like just the right guy out front then you get in a compromising position and it change. To the author: I think it take courage to write this chapter and post here on an erotic fiction site where you show Kasey dealing with confusion so many face including me I once was in love with someone like Erica in the story who was so right but always out of reach and I want to be with her but also have desires of different kind like Kasey and it a very difficult thing. Unlike Kasey I think at the time long ago when happen I could explore fantasies and then once I did them it be out of my system and move on but it not work like that. You open that side of you it not close up again at least not easy.

Graham517Graham517almost 9 years ago

Nice to have an episode without abusive sex in it. I hope Kasey's ongoing life can be a little more positive and not so destructive as her coma-induced dreams. Just one small point though, at the end of ch. 13 when she came her out of the coma the people around her were calling her Keith, which was presumably the name they knew her by as a man, yet in this chapter they are using the name Kasey without knowing of her feminine identity. I don't know of it is possible to edit these stories once they are published but I think that is something to consider.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 9 years ago
No, she has not awakened from the coma

Kasey is still in coma. The real coma, though. Kasey is still a slutty cocksucking girl like she always were, like how Mr. Smith turned her into. But some accident, either Dr. Dietz's dangerous treatment or maybe even the long-ranged side effects of the drugs Gary gave her, affected and damaged severely her already-bimbofied dumb little brain and sent her in this unfortunate coma, where she is dreaming that she is not Kasey anymore but went back to being Keith, probably maybe even because some place deep inside his subconscience still haven't come to terms with his transformation into a sissy slut and his loss of freedom and control over his own life. I can clearly see that, Keith is a bad coma dream, Kasey is still the real deal. Trust me, I am a sissy myself (although still in transition) and I know the brain of a sissy, our greatest nightmare is suddenly going back to being a man and losing all the sissiness and slutness that makes us so happy and realized. Strength, Kasey!! You can go back to being Kasey!! You only have to trust yourself!! Keep up with the great work KaseyLegs. I love you.

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 9 years ago
*Picking my jaw from the floor!*

Kasey, you never cease to amaze! Just when I thought there was nothing more you could write that would surprise me, then you blow my mind again! I love your writing and the imaginative way you tell Kasey's tale. And Orsen Wells never used symbolism any better than you. Keep 'em coming girl!

p.s. I think I'm falling in love with Erica. What a girl...What a friend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
362 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES