Kasper's Den Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, my boy is braver than I am," Amir laughed as he started to slowly jerk his own cock.

"I'm so close to cumming. You feel so tight," I warned.

"It's ok, I am too. I'm surprised you got this far. Usually your first time fucking you either cum when you get the tip in or you don't cum at all," Amir said, reminding me of his experience.

"Oh I'm definitely going to cum," I laughed. Amir smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so lucky to have you," he said. He pushed back my hair. I'm sure we had messed it up pretty good. I knew his dad would notice.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and I started to push up inside him more. He opened his mouth wide in a soundless moan and released a long rasp of breath as I shoved inside him.

"Fuck!" he yelled in pain and then buried his lips into my shoulder. I paused.

"No," he gasped. "It's... fuck! It's ok," he grunted and bared his teeth against my skin. I felt my cock in that hazy state right before it starts to shoot. He pushed down farther on me and that sent it over.

"Oh fuck I'm..." I started as my cock shook and pulsed in his tight chute. I felt myself firing off white hot spurts inside him.

"Yes babe, come on, fill me!" Amir groaned through gritted teeth. I knew it had to hurt, but my cock started to slide in and out of him as my body tensed and shook underneath him.

"Uhhhhhh," I growled as I started to fill him. He was jerking his own cock and I felt him tense up and start to cum.

"Fuck, Kasper. I love yoooooo," Amir yelped as he shot hot sperm over my chest. His hole clamped down on my cock in a back and forth motion that milked my shaft for every drop it held.

"Huhhhh," he groaned and bounced on me as he shook and sprayed me down with his cum.

"Fuck," I whimpered as his hole ground down on my cock and massaged it to empty out my nuts.

He pulled off of me, looking down at me with a few tears of pain in his eyes. He brought his lips down to rest on mine and I slid my tongue between them. We lip wrestled as our arms slid around each other and our chests pressed together to smear the sticky cum he'd shot. My cock slid deeper inside him, past the juice I'd filled him with. It started to squirt out of his hole and down my balls as he bounced a few more times. We held onto each other like it was our last minutes on earth.

We collapsed into a pile of sweaty, sticky flesh and then he rolled over onto his back and brought me with him. My chest rested against his, our hearts beating strong on either side.

"Fuck that was... fuck," I mumbled when our lips parted. I rested my lips against his shoulder and we held onto each other in a sleepy fog.

"So good," Amir noted as he recovered his breath.

"Sorry it didn't last longer," I gasped.

"I couldn't have taken much more," he said and sounded somewhat authentic.

"That was so good," I breathed. We laid there together, recovering our energy.

We finally got up and he carried me off to Sebastien's shower. We rinsed off together and then I tried to fix my hair, but just decided to brush it out and leave it. It's not like everyone didn't know what we were up to.

We got dressed and then he went out to see if everyone was done with whatever they had started when we left. He came back and shook his head. We went out through a side entrance and the driver took us home. He would come back for Ali.

It was dark when we got home, but his parents were still up. Emerson noticed my hair when we came in. He patted my head and shook his with a laugh. He signed something to Amir who translated with an embarrassed blush. "All my hard work."

"Sorry," I signed back. I would have made up some excuse if I'd known how to sign. Mr. Hamad didn't notice.

We went off to Amir's room and watched some TV from his bed. We curled up together and didn't talk about what happened. I fell asleep there in his arms. Mr. Hamad didn't come and tell us I needed to be back in my own room. Either he forgot about us or had decided to quietly give in to Amir's demands. Either way, we didn't make much use of the larger bed. We still slept curled up together, me on his chest, my head against his heartbeat.

+++

Thanks for reading. Comments appreciated.