Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheer weight of the condom now hanging off the end of her growing shaft pulled it downwards. The overstuffed cum-catcher was stretching, but the tightness of the material was cutting off more and more circulation. With a grunt, Kass pushed herself forwards, tucking her legs under her as she got up onto her knees, leaning over the enormous squashed spheroid of cum. Kass could feel the tip of her enormous pillar of meat resting in the hot, sloshing pool of her prodigious load. She pulled one of her jerking hands from her shaft and brought it up to her tits, pinching her right nipple before bringing it up to her mouth. She sucked hard on her nipple while doing her best to jerk herself off with one hand.

It wasn't an easy task, considering Kass' fairly immense size. There was only so much of her cock that she could cover with one hand, while the other played with her tits. This meant she liked to go slow, build up a steady consistent rhythm as she slowly pushed herself up to the edge. This time was different though, this time she was feeling desperate. Something about the position she was in; kneeling over the bag of cum, lightly thrusting into it like she was fucking it. Or the fact that what she was attempting was so lewd to begin with, forcing the condom to take twice the load she had ever tried before, the risk was so enticing. She felt her mind wander again to all the people she had been fucking, how she would give anything to be fucking them again. She thought of Amy, how she'd love to be inflating those tits again instead of this inflated cum balloon. She thought of Ranya, and the thorough pounding she'd give to that stuck up bitch. And she thought of Grace. The only other person within close proximity that could give her exactly what she wanted.

--- --- ---

Grace gasped as she felt it again. She felt Kass' thoughts snap to her again, and the fantasies she was having. This time it was different though, primal and desperate. Grace bounced, sinking another girthy inch of the dildo into her tight snatch. She couldn't help it, she imagined it was Kass, pumping more and more of her enormous cock into her, filling her to the brim, then filling her some more. She'd held off thinking about Kass for a week, she had so many good memories to fall back on that she could recreate perfectly in her mind, but she needed something new. She couldn't help it anymore, her mind drifted further and further, as she lowered herself onto her massive dildo.

She imagined she was bent over, ass waving in the air as Kass slowly inserted herself into her tight pussy. Though it might have been tight, she knew she was capable of taking so much more. It was why she practised with such large dildos. Though she never wanted to admit it, she was a massive size queen and the thought of what Kass had done to that girl drove her mad with lust. She could picture it in her mind, her stomach already swollen out with a massive load as Kass bent her over and prepared to fill her a second time, slowly working more of her shaft into her as she pleasured herself, sucking her own tit and slowly rubbing her hands up and down her shaft.

--- --- ---

Kass could see it too. Her mind was filled with visions of Grace, imagining she was bent in front of her instead of the rubber she was slowly thrusting into. She couldn't hold off any longer, she planted her hands on either side as she leaned further forwards and she plunged her pulsing cock into the condom.

And it felt like she was fucking the tightest pussy she'd ever had.

It was surreal, and her brain couldn't quite comprehend it, but every other instinct in her body was telling her to breed. Every fibre of her being called out to her to fuck this pussy as hard as she could, and so she did.

"Holy shit you're so fucking tight, you're the tightest I've ever fucked, shit shit shit." Her words were a jumbled mess, barely coherent as her brain struggled to hold everything she was feeling together. Her hips thrust violently back and forth, pounding away into the bulbous balloon of jizz that she was becoming more and more convinced was Grace. Her eyes told her one thing, but every other sense she had told her that it was Grace beneath her, and slowly her eyes were coming around to it as well. Slowly she could see the petite form of Grace beneath her, filled out with gallons of her spunk.

And not more than a few meters away, Grace could feel it as well. She could feel the thrusting, the way that her stomach should be bulging out beneath her, even though she was lying flat against the bed.

She screamed out, "Ohmygods ohmygods OHMYGODS!" Everything in her body knew that what she was feeling was wrong, but her mind was tricking her. It was tricking Kass as well. Without realising it, she had projected her fantasy into Kass' mind and into her own as well. Helped by Kass' own fantasy, the pair had built an image together that they were brutally fucking inside of Kass' cabin despite the fact that they were separated by a thick wall of metal.

Despite the illusion clouding her mind, Kass continued to pound away, believing that it was Grace beneath her. And even though she wasn't really being gripped by the tightest pussy she had ever felt, her brain was sending all the right signals to trick itself into believing that she was. It was also tricking Kass into thinking that she was getting closer and closer to the edge. She felt her balls tighten, and her cock thicken, and then the deluge of cum jetted from her girlcock straight into the bulging cum bag.

Spasms raked across both of their bodies and Grace could no longer hold onto the illusion. Her vision snapped back to her plush bed as she trembled in orgasm, and Kass' view was taken up by the rapidly swelling condom. Any sense of confusion gave way to the astonishing levels of pleasure that swept across them both. The gelatinous mound of contained cum beneath Kass swelled further, taking up more of the bed as it crept towards the edge. Grace came down from her orgasms to a thoroughly soaked bed, groggily looking around trying to make sense of her surroundings. She could swear that she had just been in bed with Kass...

Reality hit her like a ton of bricks as she realised what she had done. She'd broken Kass' one rule, and her hands flew to cover her mouth as she held in a scream that was desperate to break out. She'd broken any fragile sense of trust that there might have been between them, and she knew that Kass was going to be on edge around her the entire time. And it made what she was going to need to do that much harder...

--- --- ---

Kass lay sprawled across the surface of the giant condom. It hadn't burst, thank the gods, and there was a tiny part of her mind that wanted to test just what it would take to make it burst. But there was another part of her that was thoroughly confused. She could distinctly remember the feeling of fucking a pussy; but as she lay there, cock still firmly planted in the absurdly expanded rubber, she knew it couldn't have been possible. Suspicion started to creep at the edge of her mind, as the image of Grace expanding beneath her was seared into her memory, and she knew she should have been angry. But there was another part of her that sat beside the suspicious part. The part that recognised how hot it had been to fuck Grace's tight slit, and how much she wanted to do it for real.

She slowly rolled herself from the enormous mass of captured semen, and her softened cock popped from the seal of the stuffed rubber sperm cage. She struggled to reach over and tie it off before it could leak everywhere, before collapsing onto her back. She swore she had cum even more into the condom now than she had done before. Whatever had happened must have ramped up her libido and made her release more than she had done any time in the last week. The aching emptiness she felt, it was more like what she had felt when she woke up after the disaster with Amy. She had to figure out what was going on eventually.

She'd been hornier than ever before, and her cum production was getting out of control, and it worried her that she couldn't identify the cause. The only thing she had to go on was that it all started when she'd had to abstain for so long, but she had her doubts. Maybe if she returned to the Sirius Station she could get one of Ranya's medical staff to look her over...

She grunted at the thought. The more that she relied on the Eros Corp, the more entrenched she was going to become. What's worse is that she was starting to come around to the idea of working for them. There was no doubt more money in it, she wouldn't always have to be looking over her shoulder, and desperately scrambling for her next job. Plus there were the benefits of working for one of the largest prostitution companies in the galaxy...

Kass sighed as she looked over to the mound of her imprisoned jizz. She had no idea how she was going to get it to the airlock. She struggled to carry her regular loads, and this one looked to be about three times the size. And though she was sure that it wasn't about to rupture by itself, she didn't want to risk tearing it by rolling it to the airlock either. She'd have to get creative with some solution, but she was far too tired to come up with anything now. Letting her head fall back against the coverings of her bed, it took only a few seconds for her to fall into a restful sleep.

--- --- ---

"Almost there, come on!" Kass grunted as she gave one last mighty heave. She'd managed it, but it hadn't been easy. She had to fit the whole thing into her refresher cubicle, and then drop it in her shower. Using her blaster, she'd punctured a small hole in the side of it and let the viscous seed slowly drain away. She was shocked at how high a setting she'd had to set her blaster to penetrate it. More than it would take to penetrate human skin, that was for sure, but if anything it reassured her as to just how much abuse they could take. It had taken hours for the deluge of baby batter to finally drain away, but once it had, Kass vented the remains of the condom out of the airlock.

She had waited until Grace had gone to clean herself up. For some reason, Kass couldn't bring herself to face her. She'd poked her head out of the cabin when she had woken up a few hours before, and had seen Grace lying catatonic on her bed completely naked, with an enormous dildo having fallen onto the floor beside her. Kass had retreated back into the cabin in surprise and amazement. All this time she had thought that Grace was prim, proper and uptight; so to not only realise that she was just as horny as she was, but also that she was almost certainly responsible for her hallucination was nearly too much for her to handle.

This trip had been long, and aside from her frequent masturbation sessions, boring. What had happened last night was the most fun Kass had in nearly a week, and she was juggling the idea of how to broach the subject with Grace when she was certain she wanted nothing to do with her.

--- --- ---

Grace stood in the shower, fidgeting. She'd drawn into herself as much as she could. She'd broken the one rule. She'd betrayed Kass' trust, and she didn't know whether she could trust herself not to do it again. It took all of her effort to keep her awareness within herself. Psions were not used to being solitary creatures, and being locked in a ship with the only person she could talk to ignoring her at every turn was akin to torture.

She was desperate for contact and she wasn't sure she could go another week being ignored. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to hold in her powers that long. And more than anything she was bored out of her mind. Masturbation only got her so far, and her mental projection had been her one major form of relief this entire trip. Not because it finally felt as if she'd gotten laid, but because it actually felt like she'd managed to make a connection. Now she was scared that she'd ruined it all.

She woke in a panic, and the only thing that she could think to do was hide in her own refresher cubicle, knowing that at some point Kass would have to leave her cabin. No doubt lugging another enormous, over-inflated condom with her to the airlock. She wasn't entirely sure that she could bring herself to face that.

--- --- ---

She hadn't lasted long. Two days, that's how long she'd made it by her count. Two days, and she opened her mind up to the outside again. And not long after that, she felt Kass thinking about her again. It shocked her at first. Surely she must know, and surely she must have been mad at her for breaking her trust and messing with her mind, but no. Day after day she felt Kass go through the motions: pulling on the condom, getting up her favourite holo-vids, jerking herself to full mast and letting her mind wander. Every single time her mind would end up at Grace.

She tried to ignore it, tried not to get her hopes up, but she couldn't help it. There was only one thing that could possibly make sense. Day after day, night after night, her lust and loneliness piled up and there was only one choice left to her. A little over a week after her incident she found herself standing outside of Kass quarters, urging herself to push the call button.

--- --- ---

Kass was lying in her bed. She hadn't been able to get Grace out of her mind all week. At first, she'd been annoyed. Or at least she thought she ought to be, but she couldn't shake just how turned on she was. It had only taken a little under two days for the annoyance to fade, and her arousal to rise. She couldn't stop it. Every time she went to relieve herself, her mind would eventually return to the events from a few nights before. The feeling had been so real, she'd never experienced anything like it before.

No matter how she started, her mind went to Grace. When she went to check on her navigation instruments, her thoughts went to Grace. And every time she saw Grace, she struggled to meet her gaze. Days went by like this, awkward and uncomfortable. After nearly a week she found herself in her room once again, condom in hand ready to start another drawn-out session, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Every time she'd jerked off in the last week she'd thought about her hallucination. How Grace had broken the only rule she'd set down, and how she should have been furious. But instead, all she could think about was how hot it had been; but more than that, how hot it would be to try the real thing.

"DAMMIT!" Kass slammed her hands down to either side of herself in frustration. She wasn't used to being this indecisive, but she only had one shot at this. One shot, and if she missed she'd be stuck on this ship with her until they reached their destination. Not only that but she didn't doubt that word would end up reaching Ranya, how she was unreliable and couldn't hold on to her pent up libido for more than a few days at a time at most.

Kass looked down at the rubber clenched in her fist. She'd had to empty more of them down the shower drain, as she filled more of them with multiple loads at once. She'd done everything in her power to stave off her growing frustration, but reality was crashing down on her hard. This was a different desperation than she was used to. When she had arrived at The Sirius Station she was desperate for release, to cum more than she ever had in her life. It had been one of the most liberating experiences of her life.

But this was different. It wasn't just desperation to cum, it was a want. A want for companionship, for intimacy. Kass had spent so long thinking that Grace was a stuck up snob that when she had finally realised that she wasn't, she was too afraid to say anything. She was scared to admit that they had more in common than she initially thought. She'd been awful to her when they first met that she felt guilty for wanting more from her. She'd have to apologise first.

That was it. Her plan of action. She'd walk out there, lay the facts on the table, apologise, and maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't take too long for them to end up on one of the beds without pants on. If she was lucky.

She stood from her bed and walked over to her door, and pushed for the release.

--- --- ---

She'd forgotten clothes, not that Grace minded. Seeing Kass stood in front of her at half-mast, looks of shock, confusion and disbelief crossed over her face in under a second. Her finger hovered barely an inch away from the call button as their eyes met for the first time this entire journey, and something clicked. Anxieties melted away, understanding flowed; and the small, wispy Psion leapt into the toned arms and planted her face into the busty chest of the starship captain who had been tormenting her for nearly two weeks.

She looked up, a pleading look in her eyes. She was expecting to see Kass' face confused, maybe angry, but she was surprised to see her leaning down with her eyes closed. Kass gently pressed her lips against her own, and it took a few moments for Grace to reciprocate. She threw her arms over Kass shoulders as she felt those powerful, muscular arms wrapping around her waist. She felt her feet lift from the ground as Kass almost effortlessly lifted her out of her cabin towards the new, plush bed that had been installed almost purposely for what was about to follow.

The bed was huge. These last two weeks it had felt vacant, and the vast amount of empty space had only served to amplify her feelings of loneliness. But now, falling onto the luxurious coverings with Kass, it felt more welcoming than ever. Kass gently leaned them into the bed, never breaking the kiss. It was slow and sensual, so much more relaxed than anything Grace had expected, but it was more than welcome. Reluctantly, Grace brought her hands back and pulled softly at Kass head, bringing her back so that she could look properly at her face. She saw happiness, genuine happiness mixed with confusion over the broken kiss.

"I've needed this," Grace whispered, staring into those amber eyes. "Being alone on this ship for two weeks... It felt like an eternity."

"If I'd have known you needed it this badly, I would have taken you on night one," Kass growled back leaning forwards to kiss her again, but Grace turned her face away.

"No, you wouldn't have... I've heard your every thought since we left the station. I've felt your anger, confusion, frustration as well as... other things." She dragged out this sentence, leaving the implication hanging. She could see the heat rising in her face, which amused Grace greatly considering she could feel her great slab of girlmeat resting against her inner thigh.

Kass turned her head to the side as her blush continued to spread, "Yeah, well... I..." She floundered over her own words, trying to find a way to take command again, but was coming up blank at every turn. How do you lie to a woman who can read your every thought?

"It's okay, I understand," Grace said, quietly. Kass turned her head to look back. There was a hint of annoyance in her face, but Grace cut her off before she could snap back, "Losing control? Having your home taken apart? It has to hurt. But just know..." And she leaned in close, kissing her cheek before bringing her lips next to Kass' ear, "You're not alone."

Grace leaned back, and a blue sheen spread across her eyes. This time she didn't project images, or thoughts into Kass' mind. Instead, she sent emotion. The feeling of emptiness and loneliness that she'd felt since boarding this ship, and the feeling of dread since Ranya had told her what she needed to do. Sadness and understanding filled Kass gaze, and she slowly lowered Grace back down to the bed.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be... you had every right to be angry. But now..." Grace lifted her knees and spread her legs as wide as she could, "I need you Kass, more than you can realise."