Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- --- ---

Kass looked into those blue eyes. All that sadness, loneliness and... guilt had filled her mind. Knowing that she had been the cause of it. Knowing that she had taken all her anger and frustration out on this woman who deserved none of it, she knew that now was the time to make up for that mistake.

Kass' eyes travelled down, taking in every inch of her pale skin and her mane of silver hair. She kneeled down between her alabaster thighs and leaned close to the tight pussy that had been her obsession for the past few nights. The smell was intoxicating, different than what she was used to with humans perhaps, but definitely alluring. She pulled back slightly, kissing gently up Grace's thighs, teasing her way along the soft pale white-blue flesh. It was so unique and so beautiful, the oddly hypnotic blue glow that seemed to come from beneath her skin. Kass moved further and further upwards, towards the heat above and saw the alien glow getting stronger. She flicked her tongue out, dancing around her lips, never lingering for more than a moment. She could hear Grace mewling above her and it drove her further on, getting closer and closer without giving her what she wanted.

"Please..." Grace whimpered from above her, "I can't take much more of this, I need it so bad, PLEASE!" She writhed and wriggled, desperate for more. Kass could see her hands gripping the bedsheets so tightly that her already pale knuckles seemed to turn pure white. She looked up into those deep, desperate blue eyes, and cocked her eyebrow.

"Please." She whined again, and just as she was about to open her mouth to plead again, Kass dived forwards.

Kass had to admit that this wasn't her forte. More often than not, once the pants were off, everyone else was desperate to give her as much pleasure as possible. But she felt she owed this to Grace. After everything she'd put her through these past two weeks, she was going to make sure that she had the best time she could possibly give her. After all, from what she had been told in the past, what she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm.

She licked around her lips, and she could taste the juices dripping from her pussy. Kass reached up, and hooked Grace's legs over her shoulders, pulling her closer. She rested Grace's lithe butt on her abundant chest and dove into her delicious snatch. She could feel how tight she was already as her tongue probed at her entrance, desperate to taste more of her delicious nectar. She looked up and locked eyes with Grace as she continued going down on her, searching her expression for what worked best. She did everything in her power to get her to cum, she brought her fingers in to work on her clit while her tongue continued to plunder her depths. She flicked her tongue down to her puckered ass and watched as a ripple of pleasure travelled up her spine. She continued her assault, mixing up her methods until she found the one that had the best result; her tongue buried deep in her tight pussy, one hand brushing her clit while the other gently probed her ass. After several minutes of this brutal attack, Grace's whole body tensed up and she let out a moan that seemed to shake the entire ship. Her body shook with pleasure and her legs clamped around the back of Kass' head. This went on for a few moments until Kass' vision started to fade, before going completely white.

Her eyes fluttered open a few minutes later, with Grace standing over her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, oh gods I'm so sorry!" Grace rambled while attempting to pull her to her feet.

"What happened? I feel like I... fainted?"

"It was me! Oh, gods, I'm so sorry! It just felt so good that my powers must have gotten away from me.

I essentially blasted you with the full feelings of my orgasm in your head at onc, and your body wasn't ready for it. You kind of... well..." Grace looked down towards Kass' feet. Kass had to crane her neck to get a good view, but when she did, her stomach lurched. The floor was plastered with her cum. Not as much as she would have expected, thank the gods, but enough to have completely covered her legs and feet. At the very least it hadn't spread out much.

Kass groaned as she pushed herself to her knees, struggling not to slip in the puddle of jizz that had spread out around her. She turned to look at Grace, who was almost on the verge of tears. She didn't know what she could say to calm her down, but she knew what she could do. She leaned in, pressing her lips against Grace's and kissed her. She slowly lifted her right hand to caress her face, brushing a tear away as it cascaded down her cheek.

Kass pulled away. All the things she could say, in this moment, flitted through her head. She could reassure her. She could apologise. But there was one thing she knew she had to say, the only thing that really made sense.

"Get on the bed."

A shiver passed down her spine, and she nodded. Without her usual confidence, Grace stood and sheepishly stumbled towards the bed. Her mind was a mess of conflicting emotions; lust, anxiety, fear, longing. All of them vied for the top spot in her mind and she couldn't make head nor tails of what she was thinking. She was so overwhelmed by her own thoughts, that she hadn't even noticed Kass moving up behind her. She stood there, arms hanging limply at her sides staring at the bed and Kass decided it was time to take matters into her own hands.

She stooped down and hooked her arm around Grace's legs, sweeping them from under her and catching her in a bridal carry. She flexed her strong arms and tossed Grace's light and lithe body onto the bed, before pouncing on herself. She crawled her way over to Grace's supine form, and let her usual cocky smirk creep up onto her face.

"Now it's my turn." She growled, as one of her hands gripped her half-hard member. The other reached out and spread Grace's legs displaying her sopping pussy in all its glory. "It's a good thing you've been practising, because now I know that I don't need to be gentle with you..."

Grace looked shocked and was about to ask what Kass was talking about, before she pressed the broad head of her cock against her wet folds.

"Oh yeah, I know what you brought aboard my ship. You weren't nearly as sneaky as you thought you were. You don't know how happy I was to know that you like them BIG." Kass punctuated the last word with a short thrust, pushing her huge head just into the glistening cave of her pussy.

"Using toys that big, and yet you're still so tight! Gods above, you're almost perfect!"

Grace tamed her rampaging emotions, keeping them in check. For the past several minutes she had been manhandled by Kass, seemingly happy to put aside the vast array of confusing emotions that she had shared with her to focus solely on her lust. As she had thrust into her, Grace had been snapped out from her emotional turmoil with a new sense of determination. She would not let Kass get off so easily. After two weeks of torment, it was time that Grace got her own back. She opened her eyes and looked directly at Kass' face, a cocky grin plastered with sweat, spit and cum. But it was those manic eyes, if she could just get her to lock her manic eyes on hers... Yes!

Kass looked up for an instant and locked eyes with Grace, and a momentary wave of dizziness washed over her. Her vision flickered as the angelic glow from beneath Grace's skin seemed to intensify. She shook her head in an attempt to clear her vision, and once it did, her gaze was transfixed upon that of utmost beauty.

She struggled to explain how it could have happened, but the woman before her was no longer the lithe, thin beautiful angel she had slowly gotten to know. Now she was curvy in all the right places. Tits that might have, no, outsized her own sat high and perky on her chest. Her hips flared out below a narrow waist and carried on to thighs that looked strong enough to crack the hull plates of her ship. She was...

"Perfect!" Grace called to Kass, bringing her out of her reverie. "It wasn't hard to guess your type, so I thought I would make a few adjustments... So what was that you were saying about me being almost perfect?" Kass reached out gingerly and cupped one of those magnificent tits in her hands. It felt real, it was soft and springy, and it was radiating a heat that told her it was real. It was an illusion, she was certain of it, but everything she could see and feel told her the bombshell that was offering herself before her was 100% real.

"You're amazing." She groaned. She hadn't meant it to come out, but she couldn't stop herself. She pressed her hips forwards, desperate to get herself into the tight waiting cunt before her.

"Wait a second! You didn't think I would be the only one getting an upgrade here, did you? Like you said, I'm used to things being a little... Bigger." Her eyes caught Kass' again, and they flashed. Kass felt her nerves igniting, and she felt the tightness engulfing her cock before she saw it. She hadn't needed to thrust at all, because whatever Grace had done to her had planted even more of her shaft inside her than she thought was possible. Kass looked down at her groin and could see the two feet of cock still sticking out of her pussy that should have been there. What she couldn't see was the head of her pillar of meat, and the roughly foot worth of cock that she could feel splitting Grace open.

"I don't, ugh, I don't understand?" Kass grunted having to hold herself back as Grace's inside's felt like they were twisting around her, milking her for everything she had.

"You don't need to, just make sure my gift doesn't go to waste..."

That was all Kass needed to hear. With all the considerable strength she could muster, she plowed forwards, planting as much of her two foot long... or was it three foot now? It was so hard for Kass to quite wrap her head around the practicality of what she was experiencing. Either way, she slammed forwards, burying as much of her monstrous cock inside Grace as she could. It felt unbelievable. She was tighter than she could have possibly imagined. Not only had Grace made her feel longer, but she also made her feel thicker too. It was a bizarre feeling like her mind was fighting a losing battle. Normally she would have fought harder, her own stubborn pride telling her to fight through the illusion, but for once she didn't want to. She didn't want to stop feeling this, no matter what.

Kass gave into the pleasure, the intensity of all these new faux nerve endings causing sparks to light off in her mind. She pulled out slowly, and gradually began pushing more of her cock back into Grace, rocking her hips into a steady rhythm. Grace was gasping in ecstasy, mauling her new breasts like it would be her only chance, and by the look on her face, they were giving her as much pleasure as if they were real. Kass leaned down and hesitantly flicked her tongue out over one of Grace's nipples. The shudder she felt told her everything she needed to know, but even so, she couldn't help but laugh.

"W-what's s-so funny?" Grace gasped out.

"It's all so real, I can't get my head around it!" Kass chuckled, as she continually teased Grace's thumb-sized nipple.

"Don't try too hard, you'll spoil it for yourself!" Grace moaned in response, "Just don't pull out more than you're actual cock's worth. You're not actually three feet long!"

Kass nodded and dived down, engulfing the fat nipple in her mouth, sucking and flicking her tongue out to get as much of a reaction as possible, engrossed in just how real it felt.

"It's like it's really there," Kass grunted, thrusting harder into Grace's tight fuck hole.

"My powers a-are convincing your brain it's r-real! Even though in reality it's thin air, your brain is being c-convinced that every sensation is real. For all intents and purposes!" Grace was cut off as Kass thrust even deeper, barreling past her cervix and into her womb. "These tits are as real as yours. If not better, because yours can't do this!"

Grace clenched her eyes for a second, and her tits swelled before Kass' eyes, from the size of watermelons to large pumpkins, covering her thin torso. Kass stared in amazement, and Grace burst out laughing at the dumbstruck look on her face.

"You're so predictable!" she giggled, "Put some huge titties in front of you and it's all you care about!"

"What can I say? I know what I like." Kass said, trying to subtly wipe the drool from the corner of her mouth. It didn't work.

She went back to work, driving her enormous meat pole deeper and deeper into Grace's depths. She flexed her powerful muscles while squatting over her, putting all of her power into fucking her as hard as she could, and watching with rapt attention as those giant boobs jiggled all over. She really hoped that this bed could take the punishment she was giving it, but then if it couldn't, Grace would be forced to spend the rest of the journey in her cabin with her. A devious smile crossed Kass' face as she pounded harder and harder. She was getting closer and closer to the edge and she could feel it coming fast, faster than usual. All these extra simulated nerve endings were getting her off faster than usual, and the buffet of illusory titflesh before her was sending her libido skyrocketing.

She felt the familiar swelling in her balls as her vision started to turn white again. Kass held on as much as she could to stop from passing out again when the torrent started. After nearly two solid weeks of cumming in condoms, it was good to do it in an actual pussy again. She could feel jet after jet of her seed blasting from her distorted jizz-slit. Her legs gave out beneath her, and she wasn't able to catch herself before she fell right on top of Grace, not that she seemed to mind. Grace was away in an orgasmic world of her own, and it was having some strange effects. While Kass could feel her womb expanding with her prodigious load, Grace's aura flickered along with her tits. One second Kass could feel them pressing up against her own, and the next they were gone, along with her curvy hips and powerful thighs. Kass just kept cumming.

A minute passed, then two, then three. It took nearly five minutes for Kass to empty her voluminous load into Grace's womb, and it felt incredible. She took a moment to catch her breath and regain the strength in her legs, before beginning to pull out of Grace. Gods, her belly was massive. Kass was so impressed at how much she'd managed to stretch, that she'd missed the fact that it took her longer than normal to completely remove her cock. She flopped down onto her back, and her softening member fell limply over her left thigh, spent.

Kass lay there panting. She could feel the warm comfy embrace of sleep calling her, but unfortunately, something else called out to her first.

"Oh no, you don't think you're getting away that easy, do you?" Grace called, propped up on her elbows. Kass looked up in astonishment as Grace lifted herself up. After the spasms that she'd been going through, then the sheer volume of cum that was filling her up, Kass didn't think she would be able to move. Kass could hear the viscous goo sloshing around in her womb as she moved, but it didn't seem to be as much of a hindrance as she would have expected. Clearly, all the practice she'd been putting in had paid off.

"After nearly two whole weeks of torture, feeling you jerking off at every waking moment of the day I think it's time I got some retribution, don't you?" Grace asked, an impish smirk to match Kass' own. This couldn't be good.

Grace hopped off the bed far more nimbly than Kass would have expected possible of someone so recently cumflated. Images suddenly flicked through her mind of Grace in all kinds of compromising positions, with her gut distended by immense loads of spunk. Kass shook her head to clear her vision, only to be met with Grace looking slyly over her shoulder at her, smirking yet again.

"I've had lots of practice," Grace purred before turning back to route through her bag. Kass was sorely tempted to try and see what she was looking for, but unless she was standing right over her shoulder, there was no way she was going to be able to see. The sound of rummaging was loud. It wasn't just the sound of fabric rustling, there was the sound of plastics and rubbers bashing against each other. Clearly, Grace had come on this trip well equipped.

Grace stood back up from her bag, arms behind her back concealing whatever it was she had retrieved.

"I'm going to meet with a representative of a race known throughout the galaxy for their legendary sexual prowess and their ability to become anything your heart desires. So yes, I came prepared. The last thing I want to be when I become one of the first people in over two centuries to actually speak to an Aphrodite is horny! And that's where you come in."


Grace clambered onto the bed, her belly now looking marginally smaller as a trail of thick, off-white cum dribbled lethargically down her legs, not that she seemed to mind.

"I gotta tell you Grace, I'm not sure how much more I've got in me right now."

"Oh don't you worry about that, all you need to do for now is lie back and relax." Grace was putting everything she could into sounding and acting as seductive as possible. Something had snapped inside her and all she wanted to do was to put Kass in her place. She let a hint of menace slip into her voice and her movements, just enough to put Kass on edge, as she revealed the large strap-on dildo she'd been hiding behind her back.

Kass' eyes widened as she understood what was about to happen. She felt a mix of caution and trepidation at the sight of the sixteen-inch black behemoth. Sure it wasn't as big as her, but it had been a long time since she had been on the receiving end, probably before she had her modifications installed and certainly never with something quite so big. Behind that though was excitement. She trusted Grace. After everything she'd put her through on this journey, and she was still more than willing to share in this pleasure with her. And to be honest, Kass was interested to see how her powers would act once she was at the wheel.

Grace slipped the straps and belts around her waist. The black leather stood out harshly against her pale, angelic skin, but she'd deal with that in a moment. She pressed the huge replica cock to her groin and pushed a tiny button that hid just at the base. She felt a whirring, and a sudden jolt of pleasure as the massive fake cock synced up with the microscopic sub-dermal implants she'd had installed specifically for this.

They weren't uncommon, and often the cheaper alternative to going full-blown futanari, but they allowed for the faux-cock to send all the signals and pleasure straight to her brain just like a real cock would. This allowed her to feel almost all the pleasure that Kass could, while still being able to maintain her cute, angelic demeanour. She still envied Kass of getting to live with such a delectable slab of monster cock, but this was the next best thing. It even had a micro-replicator installed to create sim-cum. Just another one of the benefits of working for the galaxies largest prostitution companies.

"Kass, look at me," Grace commanded. Without hesitation, Kass looked straight into Grace's eyes, and another wave of deep blue passed over them. Kass wanted to see where this was going, and at this point, she was feeling more willing to let Grace take control. And the most exciting part was that she had decided this for herself, without Grace having to manipulate her mind into thinking that way.

The ripple of blue passed down Grace's body. Once again her tits swelled outwards as if appearing from nowhere. Her lithe angelic form replaced with that of a curvy goddess, but it was when the wave reached her hips that things got interesting. At first, the straps disappeared, melting away until only the alabaster skin beneath remained. The wave travelled further downwards, taking more of the straps with it until it reached the huge fake cock that they held in place. What happened next took Kass by surprise. The large dildo began to change in colour, from the black rubbery material to match Grace's skin tone exactly. The wave passed all the way up the shaft until it peaked at the head, which transitioned from the pale white to a soft pink. Despite its size, it looked cute, just like the rest of her.