Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, still jerking atop Kass, Grace's own orgasm was winding down. The facial she had given Kass almost completely drowned out by Kass own monstrous output. With the sudden onset of clarity that comes with such a massive orgasm, Grace came to realise what a bad idea it was to have teased Kass so much in a compromising position. In her defence she'd just cum what felt like an entire gallon or two worth of spunk into her womb, she didn't think she'd have that much left in her, despite how much she wanted to see it happen. Looking down, Grace could see Kass writhing in orgasm, mouth agape and eyes rolled back into her head as more ball sludge rained down on them both. She couldn't help herself, the site was so erotic that Grace launched herself forwards and clamped her own lips over Kass', vigorously making out with her as more hot, steamy cock cream covered the entire room.

Minutes passed by as they lay in that embrace, pulse after pulse of jizz sailed all over the room, leaving nothing untouched. Sense slowly returned to Kass as her orgasm finally wound down. Grace lay on top of her, face leaning off to the side as she began to fall into a quiet doze, leaving Kass with an uninterrupted view of her carnage. Her face went slack with dread at the sight of her entire former cargo bay being flooded with her seed. She'd worked so hard to keep herself contained, two weeks of jerking off into condoms and venting them into space, all that hard work down the drain in a matter of minutes. No doubt by now her jizz was seeping it's way into all the tiny cracks and crevices of her ship, wreaking havoc that she'd be hunting down and fixing for the next few years. All because she couldn't control her own body.

She rolled Grace off of her, taking care that she didn't land face down in the several inches thick layer of cum that had settled on the bed. When she was certain that Grace wasn't going to drown in her copious emissions, Kass attempted to pull herself into a seated position. Every move she made caused a wave of ball cream to slide off the bed and slop onto the floor, which was made even harder by the fact that the sheer weight of the jizz on top of her made every move even more difficult.

With a great deal of effort, Kass managed to swing her legs off the side of the bed, only to plant them straight into another pool of her own cum. Panic was starting to set in, but it was battling it out with the sheer eroticism before her. No matter how much her brain was trying to yell at her about how bad this was, about how she should be more concerned, she couldn't help but feel incredibly turned on. The fear was turning into fantasy. Bathing her own ship in her seemingly endless ejaculate was always her worst nightmare, but now that it was in front of her and the reality of it struck home, she couldn't deny just how fucking hot it was.

As she stood there, contemplating what her next move should be, a large, tennis ball sized glob of semen dripped from the ceiling and splattered on her head. From over her shoulder, she heard some quiet snickering as she attempted in vain to clear her head of the viscous ball goo.

"Fucking hell, you do know how to make a mess, don't you?" Grace laughed from her cum-sodden bed.

"Those condoms weren't for nothing, you know." Kass retorted dryly, scraping more thick layers of slowly drying semen from her face. Her left eye was still plastered by a combination of both hers and Grace's seed, and it wasn't coming off in a hurry.

Grace slowly maneuvered herself up, digging through the deep layers of yoghurt thick sperm to the belts of her strap-on. Fortunately, since her back had been to the fire hydrant of futa cream, her face had been spared the worst of it, but it still took her several minutes to deal with the straps of her enormous phony phallus. Kass had been watching in mild amusement, before she turned her attention to the room at large.

Once Grace had managed to extricate herself from the toy, she climbed gingerly from the bed. Her whole body ached, and her cumflated womb was still weighing her down, despite the fact that it had shrunk significantly since she'd been on the receiving end of Kass' beast.

"How do you plan to clean this mess out, anyway? You said back in Ranya's office that it would be bad to let yourself go in here, right?"

"Yeah. My cum's probably already leaked into some of the wiring and behind the superstructure already. I have an idea to get it all out of the cargo bay, but it's going to take some serious work to get everything cleaned out from the cracks and crevices after what it's been through."

"Well," Grace chimed in as she sauntered over to stand by Kass' shoulder, "It just so happens that I might know some people who are specifically equipped to deal with these kinds of messes. I might be able to drop them a line, see if they can't help you out. But first, we have to get all of this gunk out of here. So what was your idea?"

Kass turned back to Grace with a mischievous smile on her face. "Grab everything that isn't bolted down."

--- --- ---

It had taken a few hours, moving back and forth between Kass' cabin, the cockpit and the ruined cargo bay; but eventually, they had managed to get everything out that hadn't been firmly attached in some way. Even going so far as to break down the replicators and move them out of the room so that they didn't get damaged by what Kass was about to do.

From her command console in the cockpit, Kass overrode the safety mechanisms on the airlock and forced an atmospheric decompression of the cargo bay. Apparently, this hadn't been the first time she'd had to do it before, but she was hesitant to go into any more detail than that. It hadn't been perfect, but almost 90% of the cum was sucked out into the vacuum of the void, left behind as an off-white trail, floating amongst the stars. Everything else, the sodden bedsheets, the tables and chairs, Grace's belongings, had all been crammed into Kass' cabin and washed down in her refresher cubicle.

Once they could stand back in the cargo bay/ suite and they could take in what was left of the carnage, neither of them could help but laugh at the ridiculousness of their situation. The laughter slowly turned into a soft chuckle, to the pair staring at each other, to them finding themselves locked in another passionate embrace as they fell back through the door to Kass' cabin. This time with condoms. They whiled away the rest of the journey like this, revelling in each others company, and making up for all the time they had wasted at the start of this journey.

Between every moment not spent fucking or sleeping, Kass would get to work either fixing up the ship, or making the necessary adjustments to get them to the Cygna system in one piece. They had to go slower to avoid putting too much stress on the semen laden systems, but neither of them minded that much.

The final week of the journey flew by for the both of them, spending most of it in each other's companionship. Whether it be fucking, or simply getting to know each other, both Kass and Grace barely felt the final week go by. By the time they had arrived in the Cygna Majoris system, Grace had thoroughly worked out all of her stress for her upcoming rendezvous, and Kass had been able to give more thought to perhaps giving working for the Eros Corporation a chance.

It would certainly be more lucrative than bouncing from system to system looking for what work she could, and the other more physical benefits would surely come in handy as well. First things first though, she had to make sure Grace actually made it to her destination, then find whichever people it was that Grace had recommended for repairing her ship.

She'd been rather cagey on that front. Every time Kass asked her who it was she was being sent to meet, a coy smile would spread across her face, and she'd become suspiciously quiet. It was annoying, but Kass trusted Grace. It was strange, she hadn't trusted anyone truly in two or three years, but she found herself trusting Grace. Maybe being locked in a ship for three weeks straight with a person will do that to you. It forges a bond with people that you'll always share, good or bad.

On the last day of their journey, they finally arrived in the Cygna Majoris system. Kass had to take the last leg of their journey very carefully. She'd already noticed some of her systems acting funnily, and she was sure that her coolant system wasn't acting as efficiently as it had been when they left the Sirius Station. But she knew what she was doing, and she wasn't about to risk pushing her ship to some kind of catastrophic failure. Fortunately, Grace agreed with this assessment. Whether it was due to any knowledge of astronautical engineering, or simply wanting to spend more time with Kass, she didn't know exactly. Though she expected it was the latter.

The station they were heading to was small, orbiting around the fourth planet in the Cygna Majoris system. Rectangular and flat, with a small dome in the centre, it was big enough to fit a handful of ships, though it looked as if it had been abandoned for some time. As they got close enough for it to come within the sensor range of the Wayward Wanderer, Kass ran a basic scan, just to make sure they weren't about to land on a station about to self-destruct. Her readings showed one other ship, and barely a flicker of power within the central dome, enough for atmosphere control and lights, but barely anything more. With as much delicate control as Kass could muster, she lightly set the Wanderer down on its landing gear just beside the dome. Almost wistfully, Kass turned her chair to look at Grace.

"Are you sure you'll be fine here?"

"I keep telling you, yes. No doubt there's going to be much for us to talk about that a Spacer like you would find hellishly boring." Grace rolled her eyes, exaggerating the movements as if she could barely stand to think of it herself, "Besides, who wants to spend the next few days alone in the company of a member of a species whose lone legendary attribute is their proficiency at being perfect lovers? Who could POSSIBLY stand that for days on end?"

Kass sulked in a very overdramatic fashion, but Grace was having none of her attitudes. "Besides, you have to get this bucket of bolts fixed up."

"You still haven't told me who it is you're sending me to." Kass reminded her, cocking a sceptical eyebrow.

Grace unclasped her restraints and stood, giving Kass a perfect look down her chosen dress for her meeting. "All in good time, don't you worry." Grace teased as she returned to the cargo bay. She scooped up her bag and routed around inside, pulling out a sleek data pad far more advanced than Kass' older model. She ejected a small chip from the port at the bottom and held it between her fingers. As Kass exited the cockpit, she held out the small chip to her.

"Co-ordinates. For the mechanics. When you get there, tell them to put it on the Eros Corporation's tab, under "Grace". I feel I owe you this one."

Kass stared at the chip for a moment, before pocketing it. "And you're sure you don't need a lift back?"

"Kass, I have no idea how long I'm going to be here for. And plus, Ranya's going to be keeping you busy enough. Don't worry about me, I'm sure we'll see each other again soon." Grace shouldered her bag and headed to the loading ramp. Kass followed her and stood at the top, "See you later, Grace."

Grace turned around and gently waved, her beautiful silver hair flowing in the artificial breeze as she walked down the ramp. Moments later she was gone, out of sight. Kass stood there, yearning to go after her. She wasn't sure if she could go back to being alone again. She'd loved the week she got to spend with Grace. But that was the life of a Spacer, always moving on. She raised the loading ramp again, and turned to walk back to her cockpit.

But that wasn't the only reason.

Grace had been a rock. A pillar of support that Kass could lean on while everything around her stopped making sense. Her body was changing. She'd noticed it most when she'd put her flight suit back on again for the first time in three weeks. It was tight. Very tight. She hadn't noticed due to their gradual growth, but her balls had grown massively since her departure from the Sirius Station; and most worrying of all, her cock was still a solid foot longer than it ought to be. She hadn't questioned it while Grace was on board, distracting herself as she was, but now that she was alone it was all she could think about. Her body was changing and she couldn't figure out why.

Kass slumped herself into her pilot chair and dug around in her pocket, pulling the chip out and sliding it into her console. It quickly flickered to life and displayed a planet only a few days from where she was now. As Kass flicked her eyes over the scrolling information, she came to a sudden realisation. Grace was sending her to the Bovani system, home of the Bova, better known as...

Cow Girls.

Grace was sending her to the planet of the Cow Girls.

She fucking loved her job.

--- --- ---

Grace walked into the small station and watched the Wayward Wanderer depart. She was sure that Kass was going to enjoy her gift.

The station itself was small, and looked like it had been abandoned for some time. The hum of old power generators could be heard, and the shaking floors told Grace that whatever level of technology was controlling this station was in desperate need of servicing. All in all, it was the last place in the galaxy that anyone was likely to look for a member of the most sought after species in the universe.

Wars would be fought over this information, and the importance of that fact hadn't left her mind since Director Ranya had briefed her. Whatever the Aphrodite wanted to talk about was bound to be important. Nobody had even heard from them in over two centuries. Nobody knew if they even still existed.

A small table had been set up in the middle of the dome. It was surrounded by what may have once been an Arboretum, but any plant life that may have lived here had died off long before Grace arrived. At the table sat a beautiful man. His features seemed to emanate a golden aura that faded the closer that Grace got to him. Everything about him seemed perfect. Handsome, with high cheekbones. A shock of jet black hair swept back and was perfectly styled. He exuded elegance and style. It was true. He was an Aphrodite.

Grace stepped up to the edge of the table. "Greetings, my name is Grace, chosen ambassador of the Eros Corporation. We are so honoured that you agreed to speak with us today, we have so much we wish to ask you." Grace finished her rehearsed speech and fell silent, waiting with baited breath to hear what the Aphrodite might have to say.

He turned his head to her, and looked her straight in the eyes. Immediately, Grace's heart sank.

"Back when I first met with humanity, they gave me a name in their own tongue. The Ambassador. The Messenger. Hermes. I am here to tell you, Grace of the Eros Corporation, that you are in very great danger."