Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neat trick," Kass said, propping herself up on her elbows to get a better look. Was there nothing this Psion couldn't do? The cock looked real for gods' sake, all it was missing was-

A set of large, heavy-looking balls materialised beneath the cock. Kass looked up at Grace, just as she cocked her hips and planted another cocky grin on her face.

"Looking for these?" She asked with a laugh.

They were about the size of apples and were just in proportion with her cock. They hung there as the final piece of the puzzle that put the whole image together. However, Kass couldn't help but think of how much bigger they'd look on her original, thinner frame. Kass hated to admit how much it turned her on, alongside the idea of being the one on bottom for once. It had been such a long time since she hadn't had to put any work in, so she was frankly looking forward to just being able to enjoy the ride and indulge herself for once. Kass slowly leaned herself back into the bed, spread her legs slightly and left herself open for Grace to do as she pleased.

Grace sauntered over to the spread-eagled futa and knelt down between her athletic thighs. The scent was intoxicating, and the utter level of power she radiated was immense. Her massive balls sat heavily on the covers of the bed, hiding the prize that was waiting beneath. She took Kass' enormous balls in her hands and weighed them. Even after letting out such a massive load into her womb they were still densely packed, and weighed much more than she expected. She lifted them further, and just caught a glimpse of the treasure beneath. It was going to be difficult from this position, but she didn't want to miss the look on Kass' face when she entered her for the first time.

Thinking quickly, Grace reached towards the head of the bed and grabbed one of the many plush pillows, and did her best to lift up Kass' ass. Despite her new more rounded physique, however, it still didn't give her the strength needed to lift such a powerful and packed out body. Kass could sense her intentions all the same, and lifted her hips just enough for Grace to slide the pillow underneath. From this slightly elevated position, Grace had much more room to work with. She lifted Kass' heavy balls again and now had a much clearer view of her target. She could also see that all of this petting and handling was starting to have an effect on Kass, as her own member twitched in excitement and shifted, growing slowly harder. Grace shuffled forward on her knees, one hand trying to contain the massive package of testes while the other tried to guide the tip of her pseudo-cock towards Kass' neglected pussy.

"A little help down here would be nice," she grunted out as she attempted to juggle the two massive orbs and her own cumbersome shaft.

"Oh, but everything you're doing feels so good! I could get used to this," Kass crooned, barely able to see what was going on anymore over her own elevated bust.

"Oh trust me, it can feel much better than this," Grace called back, doing her best to sound seductive while fighting off the frustration as Kass' titanic testes refused to remain in one place.

"Oh, alright, I guess I can lend a hand." Kass lazily brought her hands down and took hold of her huge gonads and semi-hard shaft. In reality, she was scared. It had been so long since she'd taken any dick herself, and she'd never done it with something so big before. She couldn't let Grace see that on her face though. She could probably sense it with her weird psychic powers, but Kass' ego wouldn't let her accept that. Also, her balls were heavy. Very heavy. And she wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to hold them in this position.

Grace didn't waste any time in moving forwards, eager to plant herself inside Kass and take her for a ride. Just as she was about to thrust in, one last thought occurred to her. Lube. Kass was wet, but this was a big goddamn dildo. Casting her eyes around, she couldn't find her own handy, but did happen to come across a viable replacement. Reaching over she ran her hand along the broad head of Kass cock, which Kass responded with a gasp of confused delight, but also a large helping of pre-cum. Grace spread what she could get liberally across the surface of the dildo, and looked up at what little of Kass' face she could see over her tits.

"You ready?"

"Just get on with it." Kass replied, doing her best to hide the slight shake in her voice. Cute.

Grace lined herself up with Kass' pussy, and drove herself forwards. Immediately Kass let out a mix of a gasp and a powerful moan. Her hands let go of her balls and flew to her sides, clamping onto the bed sheets as a few thick, powerful inches of cock were planted into her poor, overlooked pussy. The weight on her cock felt nice, now that she was firmly rooted in Kass' twat. She rocked her hips slightly, letting Kass get used to the size and basking in the uncharacteristically adorable moans and whimpers she was letting out. The awkward position was worth it just to see this strongly built Spacer be tamed beneath her.

Grace started slow, working only a few inches back and forth in her tight entrance. The feeling from the strap-on felt just as real as any cock with none of the drawbacks. Even though Kass' massive balls were resting on her shaft, all she could feel was the pleasant encompassing weight of them as they rested on either side. The thought that they might be big enough to give herself a balljob made her burst out with laughter, which she punctuated by shoving even more of her artificial dick into Kass.

Grace watched as the pillar of meat before her slowly grew as she humped into her, Kass' erection growing firmer by the second. Details she couldn't appreciate before started to stand out on the surface, like the network of pencil thick veins that ran from the base and tapered off towards the tip. Grace leaned forwards and flicked her tongue along the back of the tip, teasing her but going no further. She wanted to make Kass need it, to beg for her to pleasure her cock more while she fucked more and more of her strap-on into her. She was making slow progress, she had guessed that Kass would be a little inexperienced in this department and though she was determined to take control, she didn't actually want to hurt Kass.

She guessed that she'd managed to get around six inches into Kass when she hit her limit. Even that was impressive, given the fact that the toy she was using was about as thick as her wrist and she was fairly certain that Kass had no modifications to help with large insertions. Even so, from where Grace was kneeling it was hard to see, with about half a foot of cock inside Kass, pretty much everything else that was left outside was being smothered by her balls.

"Gods, these are so fucking big! I think I've got just about ten inches of dildo still on the outside and your balls are covering almost all of it! No wonder you have to empty them multiple times a day! I'd love to see what happens when you go a few days without cumming in person..." She left the proposition hanging in the air, but Kass was too busy twitching and clamping her eyes shut to really pay attention.

Her body felt like it was on fire, her stubborn pride keeping her from crying out, but she didn't know how long she could hold on. The monster cock inside her felt so big, it hurt but felt so good at the same time. But it wasn't just that. Her cock felt harder than it had ever been before, and her balls felt hot and swollen. It felt like she hadn't cum in hours, maybe days, despite the fact that the evidence to the opposite was currently fucking her with a massive strap-on.

Kass gingerly lifted one of her hands from the bedsheets and brought it up to her throbbing pillar of cockflesh. Grace saw this, and just as Kass was about to make contact, she thrust her hips forwards. Again, Kass' hand flew to her side, grasping at the covers of the bed as if her life depended on it.

"Ah ah ah, you don't get to touch yourself this time. This time it's all about that tight little pussy of yours." Grace leaned forwards to get a better look at Kass, and saw the defiance sculpted into her face. "Oh don't worry, you'll be feeling great before long, I'll have your mouth hanging open and tongue lolling out! Don't you fret!"

With that, Grace began to draw her colossal cock back out of Kass' snatch, loving every tremor and shake that travelled over Kass' fit body. The way her tits shook was especially pleasing, as the massive yet firm globes of flesh jiggled slowly, and Grace was suddenly gripped by the need to see them jiggled much faster. Leaning further forwards, Grace planted her hands on either side of Kass' stomach, leaning the mighty pillar of futa schlong over her shoulder and thrust forwards. Her hips met Kass' melon-sized balls with a mighty clap that resounded through the whole ship.

Kass let out an involuntary grunt as pain and pleasure assaulted her mind, but Grace didn't let her recover. She pulled out until only the tip remained and slammed her hips home again. She might not have been getting more than seven inches into Kass, but it was enough. Maybe compared to the brutal fucking that she'd been given by Kass' behemoth it seemed lacklustre, but both parties were in heaven.

Grace leaned forwards and took one of Kass' nipples into her mouth, lavishing it with her tongue and teasing it with her teeth. She had to turn her body slightly to let the goliath fuckstick spring out again, but it was worth it. She heard Kass' quietly moaning beneath her and took it as a small victory, the first of many she hoped. Grace slowly increased her tempo, fucking the dildo into Kass faster and faster; each time she thrust forwards her hips collided with Kass' excessive cum tanks, beating down her defences and drawing her reluctant moans from her lips.

"C'mon, why are you still fighting it?" Grace panted between thrusts, "You know it feels good, and you know that I know it feels good. We're the only people here, you don't need to hide it from me."

Damnit, she was right. It felt really fucking good. Kass had tried to fight it and pretend that it didn't but she couldn't anymore. Who else would know? What did she have to lose? Kass let herself relax into it and let out a moan straight from her core, her whole body slackened and her hands stopped grasping at the bedsheets. She let the waves of pleasure loose and her whole body spasmed. Now that she wasn't focussing so much on controlling herself, everything felt much better. The pounding in her pussy, the way her tits jiggled on her chest while Grace suckled on her, and the way her balls felt like they were pounding and pulsing every time Grace slapped into them. Every sensation seemed to be amplified once she let go of her inhibitions.

Grace leaned back so she could put more power behind her hips, grabbing Kass by the waist and pounding into her.

"That's right, moan for me. You know it feels good."

"It does, it feels so fucking good! Don't you dare stop!"

Grace decided that Kass deserved a little treat, and leaned backwards. She was about to try and take the head of her cock into her mouth when she realised that it was far higher than she remembered it being. She looked back in silent awe. Grace was fairly certain that this wasn't her doing, she'd dispelled all her last illusions, she was sure of it. Yet before her stood a three-foot tall pillar of girlcock, as big as her favourite dildo yet so much hotter. Literally, Grace could feel the heat it was emitting. She wanted to question it, to wonder how and why her fantasy had become a reality, but she didn't care. All the pleasure her faux-shaft was pumping straight into her brain combined with an unbeatable sense of lust for the totem of virility and power before her was stopping her from thinking clearly.

She leaned forwards and sniffed, taking in the overwhelming scent before sticking out her tongue and running it up her urethra, collecting a thick mouthful of slimy pre-cum. She closed her eyes and savoured the delicious, musky flavours. She took one hand from Kass' hips and pulled the shaft closer to her, the tip towered above her head and dripped a steady flow of cloudy pre onto her head, but she didn't mind. The more she pulled the shaft closer the closer she inadvertently got closer to Kass groin, pushing more of her giant mast of rubber cock into Kass' twat, inadvertently pushing Kass' monstrous cum containers up between her solid shaft and her own body. If she had stopped her own pounding for more than a second, she might have even felt the rumbling vibrations coming from within those boulder-like balls.

Minutes passed like this, Grace fervently bathing Kass' cock with her tongue while pounding her hips in a growing rhythm, while Kass coiled and moaned in pleasure beneath her. Kass could feel it coming and knew it was going to be a big one. She could feel the pressure building in her calamitous balls and was about to yell out, when Grace pulled her hips all the way back. Kass mewled at the sudden emptiness and being denied emptying her balls, which felt more full than they had in the past two weeks.

"Gods Above, Kass. Your pussy is so fucking tight, holy shit. But there's something else I've always wanted to try." Grace maneuvered her way around Kass' monolithic cock, almost swinging around it like a pole dancer, it was that solid. She set herself down on Kass' well-defined abs, letting her false phallus fall flat between her massive breasts. She reached forwards and took each mound of titflesh in her hands, rubbing them all over, pinching her nipples and wrapping them around her broad shaft. "Holy shit they're so fucking big, I've wanted to do this for so long!"

"And you say that I'm the one obsessed with tits," Kass panted as she was just coming down from her very near orgasm.

"Hey, that's barely my fault. I've been reading your mind for nearly two weeks at this point! Tits are all you think about, it's no wonder some of your obsession rubbed off on me."

"Well let's hope that's not the only thing that gets rubbed off then," Kass smirked. Grace let out a groan and rolled her eyes at the terrible pun, but she agreed with the sentiment. She pushed Kass' firm tits even tighter around her cock and slowly let her hips ride forwards. After a few seconds, the tip poked out the other side with plenty of shaft still to go before Grace's hips met the underside of Kass' large bust. It was an odd feeling for Kass, being on the other end of it for once. Oh, she'd been told in the past by plenty of people that they'd love to fuck her tits, but most of the time they ended up with a broken jaw and a couple of teeth missing. But there was something about Grace.

She felt more of a connection with her than she had with anyone in such a long time. Maybe it was the fact that she clearly wasn't afraid or intimidated by her. Kass' stature and endowments had made her the envy of many, but the dread of others. Finding someone who not only didn't fear her, but also didn't fawn over her was refreshing. Also, Kass felt she still owed Grace for the way that she'd treated her; so even though she was incredibly frustrated over not being able to cum when her balls felt like they were about to erupt, she figured she could hang on a little longer.

The tip of Grace's cock flashed in front of her eyes, and instinct took over Kass for a second, flicking her tongue out and catching the tip as it passed by. Grace shuddered slightly on top of her and picked up the pace, and every time the tip came close enough to her mouth Kass would flick out her tongue again.

"Closer, get closer." Kass panted out. She didn't even realise she'd said it. She wasn't thinking clearly, she just wanted to give Grace as much pleasure as she could. Grace didn't really know what she had in mind, she was way too focused on fucking these perfect tits, but she moved closer anyway, pushing more of her shaft between the deep valley of cleavage. Instead of moving constantly in and out of her mouths reach, the tip of Grace's cock hung over her mouth. Reaching behind her, Kass pulled another one of the fluffy pillows and folded it to prop her head up at a more convenient angle for what she was about to try. It took a couple of thrusts, and she took a few cock-jabs to the face, but on the third try, she finally got the head of the cock into her mouth.

Grace let out a sigh as she finally understood what it was that Kass was trying to do, and a part of her mind knew that she wasn't going to last much longer. After fucking her pussy, then a combined titfuck/ blowjob, it was going to cause Grace to blow any minute now. As Grace continued to fuck her mouth and tits, Kass has surreptitiously moved her own hands to her cock and started to jerk herself off. She couldn't help it anymore, it felt like her balls were about to explode and she needed to release as soon as possible. Helped along by Grace's rough mauling of her sensitive tits and her earlier denial, it didn't take long for Kass to feel herself riding on the edge again. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was screaming at herself to stop, to go and grab a condom, but it was lost in the haze of lust and pleasure that clouded her mind.

Meanwhile, Grace was on cloud nine. Kass' tits felt perfect, the right amount of firmness, yet springy enough to wrap around her girthy faux-cock no problem. It was as if they were designed for her perfectly, like this was meant to be. Grace also had no doubt in her mind that Kass was an amateur at giving head, but everything combined to become the perfect storm. The fake cock transmitted all these feelings, all this pleasure down the shaft, into her body and up to her brain. Her brain sent the signal back down to her pussy, and she could feel the spasms and her walls contracting, which sent another signal back into the cock. The micro-replicator came to life as her body trembled in orgasm.

"Oh Gods above, holy shit here it cuuumss!"

Kass' cheeks bloated outwards, as a deluge of sim-cum was blasted into her mouth. Jet after jet hit the back of her throat and Kass fought the impulse to gag. Not that she had much choice, it just didn't stop. Kass had to wrench her head to the side to free her mouth from the constantly spewing copy cum cannon. The flow didn't stop though, in a few seconds the entire left side of her face had been plastered in layers of hot simulated seed. Her eye was pasted over and she could feel more blasts landing in her hair and dripping down to plaster her tits, but it wouldn't compare to what was to come next.

The combination of edging, titty fucking, masturbation and now Grace convulsing on top of her leaning back against her pillar of awesome virility was the final straw. Kass couldn't see it, but she could feel it. Her balls were huge, pressing against the inside of her spread legs. Maybe not as big as the night in the Pleasure Palace, but massive all the same. Kass could feel the flow rising up her shaft as her urethra widened to clear the way. Then something clicked. This was taking longer than usual. Kass looked up and saw the top of her monumental shaft cresting over the top of Grace's head, which definitely shouldn't have been possible. All the last illusions had ended when Grace had been cumflated, which meant that this...

"Holy shit."

Kass opened her eyes wide as her newly enlarged cock flexed away from them both, pointing straight towards the roof of the ship before letting loose with a torrent of thick, potent seed. It hit the roof with such force that Kass would be shocked if it didn't leave a dent. The force of the impact sent globs of semen spraying everywhere, covering everything in sight. In seconds both of them were covered head to toe in chunky baby batter, the bedsheets quickly became sodden in sperm as it flowed off both of their bodies and dripped in globs from the ceiling. Another flex of her mighty cock sent streams of jizz sailing away from them towards the other side of the room, colliding with the wall and sending wads of spunk that covered the dining area and the loading ramp.