Kassandra the Eagle Bearer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh....." Barnabas struggles to find out what to say next. "... Kassandra if you don't mind me asking what did you do with Nicias?"

"We slayed a cyclops and had some fun afterwards." Says Kassandra. Nicias's blushes and Kassandra holds him closer.

Barnabas is blank faced for a moment. Before he grins and bursts out laughing.

"Hahaha! Kassandra, I thought you wanted nothing more than to get rid of Nicias."

"I did. But I think I will enjoy having a slave boy."

"Haha good Kassandra. Now when you are finished here meet me and the rest of the crew on the Adrestia."

Barnabas and the crewmen leave Kassandra and Nicias. The slave boy turns to his mistress and asks.

"Mistress would you be interested in another round."

Kassandra pauses for moment. Then she lifts Nicias up and pins him to the shore.

"Another round slave boy."

"As you wish mistress."

12