Kassie's Place Ch. 01

Story Info
Clean-cut Evan is seduced by a sexy druggie girl.
2.6k words
4.15
9.5k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I just like that one a lot." Kassie pulled the DVD out of the player and put it back in the case.

"Have you seen Barry Lyndon?" Evan asked her.

"I think I started watching it one time, I got about 30 minutes into it, but I didn't really finish it."

"Oh. That's probably my favorite Kubrick movie."

"I dunno, I think I had a bunch of other stuff on my mind. I'll try it again sometime. Maybe we can watch it together or something."

Kassie got up, went into the kitchen, and drank a glass of what seemed to be an alcoholic beverage -- Evan wasn't sure what exactly. They had just watched A Clockwork Orange together -- always an interesting thing to be doing with a girl you hardly know. Evan told her he'd seen it at least a couple of times before, but for some reason she really wanted to watch it with him, and he had had a hard time saying no.

Evan mainly knew Kassie because of an acting class they'd taken together, and they'd also gone to a couple of concerts with mutual friends, but that was really it. They'd been chatting a bit about movies and music -- since she preferred to "have" her music files on a hard drive rather than use a streaming service, he was currently trading lots of music with her -- and they seemed to have some overlapping interests, but not too many.

Nevertheless, Kassie had invited him over to her apartment to watch a movie, and he had taken her up on it. The place was pretty messy for a girl's apartment. There were dishes here and there, and her clothes were all in a pile in the corner, and the couch had some stains on it. Hey, at least she wasn't obsessed with being neat and clean and proper like some girls were.

Kassie had more of a wild, strung-out vibe about her, a little bit goth, a little bit alternative. She sported long black hair with some occasional dirty blonde streaks in it, a tattoo on the back of her neck, and a smaller one on her arm -- Evan wasn't certain where. At that moment, she was wearing a thin black mesh sweater over a long-sleeve white t-shirt, paired with some slightly tattered blue jeans.

To be honest, he thought Kassie was really pretty, kind of sexy, in a dark, reckless sort of way. Tall, thin, and pale. But she also seemed scattered and a little depressed and unpredictable, which scared the shit out of Evan too. He didn't quite know what to make of her.

"Maybe we can watch The Shining next time," she suggested.

"Sure, but I've seen that too."

"We'll figure something out."

"Anyway, I brought you the music."

"Oh yeah, right. I forget what I asked for."

"You know, just some Ramones, some British punk, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Jesus & Mary Chain, stuff like that."

"OK, just transfer it over to my laptop I guess." She tugged on the bottom of her mesh sweater and went to her bedroom. Evan plugged in his zip drive and moved the files. After a long time, Kassie came back out and checked her phone.

"You probably want some more music later?"

"Yeah, I forget what we talked about. Just send me an e-mail."

"OK. See ya."

"See ya Evan."

*****

"This movie is fucked up."

"Yeah, well, you know." Evan didn't know how to respond to that.

"I like it." Kassie had a twisted smile on her face. Overall, she seemed kind of out-of-it, like she wasn't operating at 100%. Evan still didn't know what her deal was. But boy, she looked super-cute that day. She was wearing a jean jacket over a cropped white Sex Pistols t-shirt, a black pencil skirt over black leggings, and some black sneakers. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she had a plentiful amount of eye shadow on her face.

"Where does David Lynch come up with this stuff?" They were watching a David Lynch movie; it was Kassie's idea, but Evan didn't object. "Can we pause it for a second?" Kassie got up to get a snack. She walked kind of funny. Was Kassie secretly "doing" something? Was Evan hanging out with a ... druggie? Well, Evan wasn't one to judge. And as long as he didn't have to do it with her, then whatever it was, he didn't give a shit. As the movie continued, he did wonder about it now and then.

When it was over, Kassie went to the bathroom again, and seemed to take longer than most people usually would. She came out several minutes later.

"So did you bring more music this time?"

"Oh, yeah, of course." Evan started transferring the files. "You're liking all the music?"

"Mmm-Hmm," Kassie nodded in a somewhat dazed fashion. "I like it a lot."

"Cool."

"Evan," she asked in a different tone of voice, "Do you like to try stuff?"

"Uhhh ... what do you mean?"

"You ever curious about ... trying different stuff, I guess?" Kassie seemed to regret bringing it up as she looked into his wholesome face and soft green eyes.

"Oh, I don't know Kassie, I'm not really sure what you mean, but I think I'm OK."

"OK." She looked down in slight disappointment, but she also seemed to admire Evan more for being Mister Pure and Innocent.

Well, Evan definitely didn't want to do drugs with her, but he had to admit ... it was kind of tempting. He had never tried pot, and he barely even drank! He didn't really trust her, but ... he was getting a crush on her. What the hell had he gotten himself into here?

"All right, well, enjoy that latest batch, and let me know if you want to watch another movie."

"OK." She gave him a funny look that he couldn't quite read.

"Later."

*****

Evan had had a rough week. There was a big job opportunity that hadn't worked out, and there was a theater audition he thought he'd nailed but he didn't get the part, and overall he just felt so depressed and he just wished there was some way he could take his mind off everything instead of just sit around and mope. Suddenly he got a call. It was Kassie.

"Hey."

"Hey Evan."

"How's it going."

"Oh, you know. I'm just kind of sitting around."

"Yeah, me too."

"I need something to do."

"Yeah. I kind of had a bad week."

"Really."

"Yeah. I don't really want to go into it."

"OK." He could hear her think for a moment. "You wanna come over?"

"I don't know. Maybe. What do you want to do?"

"Watch a movie or something?"

"What movie?"

"I don't know. We can figure it out. Just come over."

Normally Evan would have preferred a more definite plan. But tonight, he didn't really give a fuck.

"OK."

"Cool. You want to come over right now?"

"Yeah, sure. See you in a few minutes."

"See ya."

Kassie let Evan in. Her apartment was a little messier than usual, but he was barely in the mood to notice. He picked up some clothes that were piled on the couch, tossed them out of the way, and sat down. She could see he wasn't his usual energetic self.

"Want some soda?"

"No, I'm OK."

Kassie's tone almost matched Evan's -- subdued and blasé. But this was kind of her typical modus operandi.

"Any movie you want to watch?"

"I don't know. It's up to you."

Through the haze of his mood, Evan gradually noticed Kassie's outfit. She was wearing a slightly faded black t-shirt with a shiny dragon design on it, a slightly flared black skirt held up by a silver-studded belt, some black socks pulled up a little below her knees, and some black leather boots. He was wearing a striped button-up long-sleeve shirt over some khaki slacks. Her outfit was better than his.

Kassie could see that Evan was feeling kind of down. Maybe this would be her chance.

"Evan?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to try something with me?"

Now, on a typical day, Evan would have politely said no. But tonight ... things were different. He didn't want to deal with all his problems. He was a little more open to something he otherwise wouldn't have considered.

"Like what?"

"You know ... something. I think you'll like it."

"What is it?"

"Just something that'll ... make you feel better." She didn't really know how to put it, but she sensed that her powers of persuasion might actually be working on him for once.

Evan didn't want to stick to the same old routine. Maybe this would be a bad idea, but hell, continuing to live life the way he'd been living it would be a bad idea. Why not give something else a try?

"OK."

Kassie gave a quietly pleased smile. "Really."

"Sure."

"You wanna try it with me?"

"Yeah, OK."

Kassie needed a moment to think about what to do next. She hadn't anticipated he'd say yes! She rubbed her hands together awkwardly, pushed some strands of hair from her face, and went into her room. Then she came out and stood in the doorway.

"OK. Come into my room."

Evan got up off the couch and followed Kassie to her bedroom. Two mattresses were plopped on opposite sides of the room, along with a bunch of Kassie's clothes, mail, books, and food wrappers scattered about. There were some other strange things, like what appeared to be spoons and rubber cords and maybe some syringes or something, but it was hard to tell. There was also an odd smell, but Evan didn't care.

"OK. Just sit on the mattress here." Evan sat down and Kassie began rummaging through her dresser.

"This your bedroom?"

"Yeah," she said, still distracted by her search. Then she seemed to find what she needed to find. "OK, just roll up your sleeve a little. Here, I'll handle it." Kassie rolled up Evan's sleeve, and began dabbing it with rubbing alcohol. He liked the attention from her.

"What is this? Heroin? Morphine or something?"

"No, it's a little different. Just ... trust me. We're going to have some fun, OK?" Evan, for once, was willing to go along with whatever Kassie wanted to do. He was forgetting about his troubles already.

She tied up his arm with something, brought out a bag with some clear liquid in it, and filled up a syringe.

"Just lay back, and ... you're going to feel a little pinch, and then it's going to feel really good."

Evan looked into her pretty, dazed dark eyes, and nodded. Just like she'd promised, he felt a brief ting, and then his whole body suddenly felt better than it had ever felt before. He reclined back onto the mattress, stared up at the ceiling, and let himself go with it. All of a sudden, it seemed like everything was just fine. He was there in Kassie's bedroom and she was making him feel better. Kassie leaned down and gave him a slow, unexpected, conspiratorial kiss. It all felt so nice.

He dimly noticed Kassie herself wander over to the other mattress, tie herself up slightly above her tattoo, and do to herself what she'd just done to him. She let out a sexy sigh and leaned back on the mattress, as she let the arm holding the syringe fall sloppily at her side, the syringe rolling out aimlessly.

After who knows how much time had passed (it was hard to keep track of it in that state), Kassie slowly leaned upright, then crawled over to Evan. She began dragging her arms down Evan's body, starting at his chest, moving across his crotch, then all the way down his legs. When the last bit of her fingertips slid across his sneakers, she started right back at his chest, performing the exact same motion all over again.

Gradually she started taking off his shoes, then taking off his socks. Evan barely bothered to move, too incapacitated by the sensations of bliss. Then she reached up to his fly and began unzipping his slacks. Then she slowly pulled his slacks off his legs. Then Kassie slipped Evan's boxers off and tossed them on the floor next to the rest of his clothes, as well as some of hers that were inevitably lying around. At this point, despite not being interested in moving much, one part of Evan had moved quite a bit and was now noticeably stiff.

Kassie seemed almost half awake, her eyes barely open, as she performed this intimate ritual over Evan's spaced-out body. She tucked the bottom of her t-shirt under the silver-studded belt, so that it wouldn't catch on Evan's penis and interrupt her flow. As she slid her arms down the front of him, the loose portion of her black t-shirt dangled from her chest, occasionally tickling his cock, which was filling up with blood and a whiter, silkier fluid.

She continued to drag and drag her arms over Evan, neither of them aware quite how many times. With each pass over his body, Evan felt more and more like he wasn't going to be able to keep from releasing himself all over Kassie's cute outfit, but Kassie just kept sliding and sliding over him, so either she didn't seem to care, or that's what she was hoping he'd do anyway. Kassie had brought Evan into her uninhibited druggy world and she felt really sexy and high. She just wanted to rub her body over Evan until the end of time.

Suddenly, during one particular dragging motion, Evan's cum started dripping out, landing on Kassie's arms, her t-shirt, and her skirt as his member jerked back and forth awkwardly. While Evan released himself, Kassie hardly reacted at all, simply continuing to slide her body over Evan's as if nothing particularly interesting was happening. It was like she'd been winding up a little toy, and now the toy was slowly unwinding all over her cute black t-shirt with the gold dragon design on it, and it was nice.

Her fingers got to his toes and he was still discharging, some of it coating her neck, but then she shifted back up and began dragging her fingers down his chest again. He came as if he hadn't come in six months; his spunk just kept squirting all over her outfit. Eventually, the last few droplets trickled out of his tip and Evan went soft. Her routine felt so good to Kassie that she continued to slide down the front of Evan about seven or eight more times, and then finally, she crawled back over to her mattress and lay face up.

Having gotten Evan off, Kassie felt like getting herself off. Lying there on the mattress, with the remnants of Evan's pleasure clinging to her outfit here and there, Kassie began touching herself through her skirt. True, maybe she should have changed her clothing, but she didn't feel like it. The mess wasn't going to bother her very much. If it did, then hey, she could just shoot up again and forget about it.

She untucked her slightly sticky t-shirt from her belt, slid her fingers under her skirt and rolled her head back and forth, her breasts poking up under the dragon design. Evan had grown quiet. Maybe he was asleep, but she didn't mind if he listened in on her.

She shifted her legs around, pressed her boots together -- whatever felt good. She was trying to decide which kind of high felt better -- the chemical high or the sexual high. Before she could arrive at an answer to that critical question, Kassie emitted a couple of funny gasps, brought her free arm up behind her head, and let a lazy orgasm roll through her ragged, wasted body. Then she fell asleep.