Kat Ch. 01: Alexa

Story Info
Alexa and her butler discuss her new slave.
1.8k words
4.44
3.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAFreeman
SAFreeman
31 Followers

*Con't from Kat, Chapter One*

Alexa sighed as she stirred her morning coffee, the spoon clinking around her mug. The day would be a bit busy for her, she knew as she stared out the window. Sunlight filtered in in beams, illuminating small particles of dust in the air. The autumn light was warm, unusually warm, but she couldn't really complain. It seemed like a beautiful day. Upstairs, her new slave was sleeping - as best she could, at least - and her butler, Cobb, was busy behind her preparing her breakfast.

She turned to him, taking a small sip of her coffee, and gave him a once over. He wore a black butler's suit, was tall, as tall as she was even, and was a handsome man no doubt, with sharp features and a close shaven beard. Black hair dusted with gray topped his head, and his eyes were sparkling green.

"Cobb," she said, taking another sip. "You seen my cigarettes?"

He didn't turn from the stove, but said, "No Madam, though have you checked your car? If I am correct, you took them with you to the auction last night."

"Oh!" she said, snapping her fingers. "You're right. Thanks Cobb, you're a lifesaver."

"I do try," he said, turning around with a plate of food in his hands - two eggs, some bacon, and a biscuit - and a smile on his face. Setting it down before her, he added, "So what do you think of your new toy, Madam?"

She tsked and rolled her eyes. "She's not a toy. You know that."

"I do?" he asked, turning back to fix himself a small plate.

Alexa chuckled as he sat down at her small kitchen table, sitting directly across from her. "Honestly, though," she said, "She seems skittish. Be a little gentle with her, okay?"

"I will try, Madam," he said, taking a bite of his biscuit. "And you?" he asked. "You're up quite early."

She downed a small helping of her eggs. "Errands. I need to pick up some things for our new girl. New mop, some dusters, things like that."

"Ah, of course," Cobb said. "And myself? While you are gone?"

She waved her hand and looked out the window to the front hedges. "Let her have a day to adjust. Make sure she's fed, cared for, but I'm leaving the house in your hands."

"Good hands indeed," he said, smiling cheekily.

She grinned. "Uh huh. Well, anyway, I'm just gonna finish my coffee and head off. Make sure you vacuum my room today, okay?"

"Of course, Madam."

She smiled at him, before turning her attention to her food. Fairly quickly, she finished and downed her coffee, before bidding farewell to Cobb and getting in her car, which sat in the gravel driveway. She threw her purse on the passenger seat and pulled out her phone, setting some music on, and enjoying the warmth of the early morning sunlight. It felt good on a deep level, somewhere in her bones.

She'd told Cobb she just needed cleaning supplies, and this was true, to an extent. But there was more to it than that. She punched an address in on her phone, set it on her dash, and released the parking brake and put the car in first, crunching her way down the driveway and hitting the road. Off in the distance, she could see the city skyline. It was a pretty thing, set in light, rolling hills and surrounded by woods and farming fields. She quite prefered to live outside of it, but it was nice to have the skyline at night.

As she drove off her property and onto the main road, she let her mind wander. The look in her slave's eyes last night was concerning, for sure. It was the look of defeat, fearful defeat, and that made Alexa nervous. She trusted that Kat would open up, eventually. Sarah had, though it had taken a while. But she was used to it by now and knew just what to do. The problem was, if Kat truly had given up, that made her dangerous.

Still, she was cute enough. Short black hair, a light sprinkle of freckles across her cheeks, stunning blue eyes and, hopefully, a beautiful smile. Alexa loved smiles, and Kat seemed like she'd have a gorgeous one. Alexa just had to figure out a way to crack it out of her.

Eventually, rolling hills and woods gave way to more urban development. Suburbs passed by as the road joined a highway that looped around the city. She joined up with the flow of traffic, heading along the I-111 loop to exit 44, where she slipped off into another section of the city outskirts.

Soon, she came upon a two storey building with a silver awning. In blue paint were the words, "Io's Slave Jewelry." She parked her car out front, putting it in first and yanking up on the brake, before slipping out and shutting the door behind her, taking in a deep breath of the day's fresh air. Outside, a small girl was opening up the shop. She turned and noticed Alexa, and a large smile appeared on her face.

"Mistress Alexa! You're back!"

"I am," she said, grinning. "Go find your Master for me, would you sweetie?"

The slave nodded and bowed, rushing inside. Alexa watched her go, smiling and shaking her head. Io was an adorable girl, always so bubbly and happy. It was always a treat to see her. Alexa headed into the store after her, a small bell chiming at her arrival, and examined the familiar place.

It was huge, for a jewelry store. Necklaces and earrings, pendants and collars, everything was here, and it was all handmade. Io spent her days crafting each and every piece with care and love, and with her Master, the store was filled with glass display cases that ran all through the floor. Honestly, it was rather impressive, she thought. Alexa wondered if she could get Kat to do something of the sort some day. At least it would get her a hobby, she thought. Kat needed one.

She heard steps on the stairs on the far wall. Turning to face them, she saw a tall man, somewhere in his 50's, with a small white beard and short gray hair, who smiled at her with rosy cheeks, coming down the steps. He reminded her a bit of Santa Clause, she thought with a stifled chuckle.

"Tim!" she called out, opening her arms and walking toward him.

"Alexa!" he called back, hurrying over to embrace her. "Oh, it's been a while. I was so sad when you couldn't make it last week."

"Things have been busy, with the new business deal I have lined up," she said, squeezing him tight. He grunted, then laughed.

"Life does what it does." He let her go with a pat on the back, before backing up to look at her. "You look as good as ever."

"Thank you," she said, laughing. "And how has Io been?"

"Oh, she's a dear," he said. "She's upstairs right now, finishing your piece. I'd tell her to come down, but she insists that there's one more thing that needs doing before it's ready."

"She is quite the perfectionist."

"Oh my, yes, she is," Tim said. "Well, here, have a seat over here. Can I interest you in coffee, or tea?"

He led her to a pair of chairs in the corner, and sat down with her.

"No thank you, already had my morning coffee and too much gives me the jitters," she said.

He nodded and stroked his beard. "Yes, well. Tell me. You went to the Auction House last night? What's this new slave of yours like?"

Alexa crossed her legs, leaned back, and covered a yawn with her hand. "She's cute. Very skittish though, doesn't like crowds, I think. I get the feeling she's going to be a work in progress, if you catch my meaning."

"Yes, well, it's a good thing you're getting this ring then," he said. "But I think she'll like it regardless. Io put in a lot of work to make it, and I've double checked the lifespan of it. Should last for about two years before you need to change the battery."

"That's quite nice," Alexa said, smiling, pleased. "Thank you."

The boards overhead creaked, and then came the distant sound of a sander. Tim turned to her and chuckled. "Sometimes, I can't even get her to eat, she's so busy. I have to command her to."

"She's a sweet girl," Alexa said. "You definitely have a good one. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You ever get tired of her, come find me. I'll take her off your hands."

Tim laughed. "You'll never get my Io! Never!"

Alexa pretended to pout. "But she's so cute."

Just then, Io came rushing down the stairs. Her hands were cupped, one under the other, as she hurried between the display cases and over to Alexa. There, she knelt, raising her hands to present her work. In her hands was a ring of silver with a thin, deep blue line embedded in it. Deep blue, like the ocean. Alexa picked it up and inspected it in the light, where it shimmered, and the blue of the gem that ringed it really shone. A little heavy, she thought, but stunning.

"Azurite, pure, that is," Tim said, nodding to it. He pulled out a pair of glasses from his pocket and put them on. "Finely cut, with not a hint of malachite. What do you think? Did she do good?"

Alexa examined it for a moment more, before tossing up and catching it, smiling. "She did wonderfully," she said, patting Io on the head. Io giggled and turned her head this way and that for Alexa to scratch it.

Then, putting the ring in her pocket, she said, "You did receive my payment, yes?"

"I did!" Tim said, clapping his hands together. "Two boxes of crystal and a thousand, safe and sound in my safe. Though I must say, you really didn't have to pay that much. The ring was only nine hundred."

Alexa shrugged. "Consider it a tip, for the good service."

"You're too kind."

She chuckled to herself, and with that, she stood, and Tim stood with her. Io crawled out of the way, kneeling by her Master's side. Alexa took Tim's hand in hers and shook it, saying, "Well, I'm afraid I ought to go. I have plenty to do before I go home, and only oh so much daylight to work with. Cleaning supplies for Kat, food for Cobb, and coffee for me."

"Kat's her name?" Tim said. "That's a lovely name. Well, if you ever want to get her a little something nice, just come back. You'll always have a discount at my store, I promise."

"I will, Tim," she said. They leaned in and kissed each other on the cheeks. "Thank you! And to you, Io. Who's a good girl?"

Io giggled and placed her hand on her heart.

"Yep! Good girl," Alexa said, smiling at her and giving her a final head scratch. "Alright Tim, you take care."

"You too," he said. And with that, she left.

SAFreeman
SAFreeman
31 Followers