Kat Gets Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Kat murmured struggling to pull her gash away from Jake's probing. "You know that's not what I want, darlin'.

Sinking to her knees before her what was now her black master once more, she ran her hands up and down his thighs before pushing them apart and moving closer to his body, his sex.

As before, Kat stroked Jake hard before taking him back into her mouth. This time he lasted longer as she nursed on his delicious cock. She was able to enjoy a series of gentle spasms as she synchronized pulsing her cunt muscles with the bobbing of her head.

With her mouth once more full of Jake's delightful offering, Kat leaned against the wall of tattoos with her eyes closed as she savored its slick texture, its salty flavor, and its musky aroma. It wasn't until she heard Jake stir and get up that she tilted her head back and let the delicious man goo slide slowly down her gullet.

Jake returned Kat to theBeach Times where he kissed her sweetly goodbye.

"You are some hot bitch. Come over and see me next time you're in town and I'll slut you out to some fine black cock," Jake told her before roaring out of the parking lot. Kat blushed at the image but knew she'd be playing with her pussy as soon as she got home.

It was 3am before Kat finally dropped into bed exhausted. Ray would arrive in less than nine hours and she would pick him up at the airport at noon. She hoped he would need his dick sucked often that week, before they flew home together where Kat would spend eight agonizing weeks contemplating what being a black man's slut might entail.