Kat has a Dog Ch. 08

Story Info
Kat meets my friends.
2.9k words
4.72
8.5k
8

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers

Our group arrived in Killarney in the early afternoon and checked into the Killarney Towers. I texted Kat the room number and also told her we would be having a group dinner tonight. The dinner was set for 6PM. After checking in Brad, Patti, Larry, Ann and I decided to walk around town. A mid-afternoon thunder storm sprang up and we just happened to be outside a pub that offered shelter until it passed. As we sat at the table, Larry turned to me and said, "Well, James, what's the story behind your red haired lass?"

I then proceeded to tell them how we had met. Brad and Patti were already familiar with the story. As I finished up the story I said, "...so I proposed, she accepted, and we'll be getting married back in the States." Larry's jaw dropped.

"Wow, Jim, you work fast!" he said. "Are you sure you're not being too hasty?" He and I both knew a friend whose wife had died a little over a year prior. Within a few months after her death, our friend had met what seemed to be a nice young lady and they had a whirlwind romance and married. Within a few short months after that, he discovered she had some alcohol dependency issues which ultimately led to their divorce less than a year after they had been married.

I reminded Larry about my whirlwind romance with Lynn and how I had proposed a month after we met. "That seemed to have worked out well for almost forty years," I said. "I feel the same way about Kat as I did about Lynn. They are both beautiful ladies inside and out."

"I'm just looking out for you, my friend," Larry replied.

"I understand and truly do appreciate your concern," I replied. "Why don't we all go out tonight and you can meet her. After that, I'd be interested in your observations."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Brad responded.

I texted Kat and told her of the plans. Within a few minutes, my phone rang. I stepped outside to answer it.

"Hi wonderful," I answered.

"Hi awesome," Kat replied. "So I get to meet some of your friends tonight, eh?"

"Yes, they were all wondering who that blind model was that was strolling the castle gardens with me."

"Blind model?" asked Kat.

"Yes, they figured with my looks anyone who was as beautiful as you must be blind to want to be seen with me."

Kat laughed. "Your friends sound like fun people."

"Indeed they are," I responded. "But, Kat, you'll need to be on your best behavior."

"What do you mean, Jim?"

"I mean, no stroking me under the table."

"That's no fun, Jim. Especially since I know you don't have any underwear on," Kat giggled.

I groaned. This woman was incredible. Just talking with her was getting me hard. "It sounds like I might have to lay you across the bed and pound you with a big rod."

"Oh baby, I love the way you think," Kat moaned. "I should be in town by 5. Maybe we can have a quickie before your dinner."

This woman was insatiable! "Well, after sitting on the bus a lot today, I may need to work up an appetite," I replied. "I'll let them know you'll be going with us tonight then. You drive safe."

"I will, Jim. See you soon, lover."

I stepped back into the pub. "That seemed pretty long, Jim," Brad said. "Were you two having phone sex?" he laughed. If he only knew!

"Brad!" Patti exclaimed, shooting him a disapproving glance.

"She said she would be happy to join us tonight," I said. "But you guys need to do me a favor."

"What's that?" asked Larry.

"I'll need you to tell her lies about what a great guy I am."

The entire group burst out laughing. "We'll help you out, buddy," Brad said with a wink.

"Somehow, that's not a real comforting thought," I replied to their laughter.

The rain shower had passed and we continued our walk. Eventually, we were back at the hotel. I looked at my watch - 4:30. Just another half hour until Kat would be here I thought as the elevator doors closed. I disembarked at my floor and walked down the corridor to my room. I slid the key card into the lock and pushed the door open.

I was stunned - there stood Kat. She was a true vision - clad in a garter belt and stockings, crotchless panties, and a half bra highlighting her beautiful breasts. She had a glass of wine in one hand. With a big smile she said, "Welcome home, lover."

"Wow, wow, wow," I said. Then, thinking quickly, I rushed to her and said "You need to get out of here quick!"

Kat's smile vanished. "Why?" she asked with a furrowed brow.

"Because my girlfriend is on her way!" I exclaimed.

Kat struck my arm. "You are impossible!" she exclaimed. "I thought you were serious for a minute."

I laughed. "I am serious - about you," I said as I kissed her.

Putting her glass down she wrapped her arms around my neck and out tongues dueled. Stepping back, she twirled. "You like?" The crotchless panties were a thong perfectly dividing her flawless ass cheeks.

I pulled her back to me and placed her hand on my crotch. She massaged my stiff cock through my pants. "So I guess the answer is yes," she giggled. My mouth encircled a perfect breast and she inhaled sharply. With one hand she held my head in place while with the other she reached down to loosen my belt buckle. My pants fell to the floor and my cock sprang free. She grasped it in her tiny hand. "Mmmm, you'll need to go commando more often," she murmured.

With one hand massaging her ass cheeks my other hand encircled her hard cock. I could feel precum coating the tip. "So, my wonderful little cumslut needs a feeding, eh?" Kat quivered in my hands. I reached over and poured some wine on her cock. She gasped as I leaned down and licked it clean. I laid her back on the bed. Pouring a little more wine on her nipples I licked those clean as she writhed. "You did a good job pairing the wine with the meal, Kat," I murmured. I poured some more wine on her cock. Kat began thrashing around.

"Quit teasing me, Jim," she gasped. "I need to cum."

I laughed softly. "You are a slut." I sucked the head of her cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip. Kat emitted a long moan and thrust her hips up trying to shove more of her cock in my mouth. I pulled my mouth off her cock.

"You teaser," Kat whimpered.

"Just teaching you a little patience, Kat."

"Patience my ass," Kat whimpered.

"Oh, good idea," I said as I rolled her over. Dribbling some wine on her ass I kissed her cheeks and tongued her rosebud. Kat groaned again and began slowly humping the sheets. I pushed her up on her knees. Dribbling more wine on her crack I licked it up as it ran down over her balls. I sucked her balls into my mouth and swirled my tongue over them.

"Stop teasing me you fucker," Kat panted. I flipped her over again. Her throbbing cock was bobbing in front of my face. What a beautiful sight! I dribbled more wine over her cock head. As I took her cock back into my mouth Kat took hold of my head with both hands and shoved my head down as her cock started thrusting into my mouth. I could hear her ragged breathing. "God, Jim, you have an awesome mouth," she gasped. Her moans became grunts as she more forcibly drove her cock into my mouth. Dipping a finger into the wine I slipped it in her ass. "OH FUCK!" she wailed. With one final thrust her sweet cum began spurting into my mouth. I couldn't believe how much she came! Finally, her body relaxed. She pulled my head up and I crawled up her body and shared her cum in a kiss. Her arms wrapped around my back and she sighed. I rolled to her side and as my arm slipped under her she laid her head on my chest. "You are awesome," she whispered. Then she began softly crying.

"What's wrong, Kat?"

"Nothing, Jim, nothing. I'm just so happy." She looked up at me with a smile. "Thank you for coming into my life."

"No, thank you for bringing so much happiness into the life of an old pensioner."

Kat laughed softly. "I think we are meant for each other, Jim."

"Yes, an insatiable cumslut and a dirty old man who loves sex with a beautiful lady!"

Kat looked at me seriously. "That's it, Jim. You treat me like a lady, not like a freak."

"Well, Kat, I do care about you. You are a beautiful person, inside and out. I am so damn lucky to have met you. And I don't ever want to hurt you in any way. If I tease you too much, please let me know."

"I like it when you tease me, Jim," Kat said as she planted a kiss on my forehead.

I glanced at the clock. "Time for me to get ready for the dinner," I said rolling out of bed. I looked at Kat laying there in her outfit. "You have excellent taste in clothing my dear." I kissed her again, amazed at how soft and silky her lips were. "Shower time."

Kat rolled off the bed and we headed towards the shower. The warm water spraying over us was relaxing. That is, until Kat began lathering my cock. I groaned as she laughed. "Now it's my turn to tease," she said as she stroked me slowly. I kissed her deeply and placed my hands on her shoulders to push her down. "No mister," she said. "You'll be late for your dinner and then I won't be able to look your friends in the eye tonight."

"You teaser," I muttered.

"See, I'm not an insatiable cumslut. I can wait until later," she giggled.

We dried off and I went to get dressed. "Can I wear some of your underwear tonight Kat? I can't seem to find mine," I said with a smile.

"No," Kat replied. "I guess you'll have to go commando," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Damn, you are a teaser," I growled pulling her to me and kissing her. "Will you be here or are you going out for a bite?"

"Maybe I'll put my outfit back on and order room service," Kat smiled. My cock instantly hardened causing a tent in my pants. Kat giggled.

"See, I need a pair of your underwear," I whined.

"You just need to learn to control yourself mister," Kat replied.

"Maybe I'll just stay here and hide in the closet to see what the waiter's reaction is when you answer the door," I growled. Man was I hard thinking about that scenario!

"Hmmm, you're giving me some ideas for our future endeavours," Kat laughed.

Reluctantly, I kissed Kat and left for dinner. I took the stairs down hoping that would give my cock time enough to soften. At different times during the meal Brad and Larry both commented that I seemed a bit distracted. If they only knew what I was thinking about! Every time I would feel my cock begin to harden I would try to really get involved in their conversations. Finally, dinner ended. I texted Kat to meet us in the lobby.

As I stood there talking to Larry and Ann and Brad and Patti I saw the elevator door open and Kat walk out. I was awestruck as usual. She looked so damn good. She had a pair of jeans on with knee high boots over them and a loose turtleneck sweater under her leather jacket. I introduced her around. Kat lead the way as we walked to a pub a few blocks away. "There's some good local musicians that play here and occasionally, one of the members of Michael Flatley's Riverdance troup is here if he's in town visiting his folks," Kat said.

We took a seat around the table. I made sure Kat sat across from me so she couldn't fondle me. She just smiled as we sat. The pub lights were somewhat dim as we ordered our drinks. I ordered my Bulmers and Kat had one too. The band trio were singing the traditional Irish tunes. At the end of one of their songs they asked if there were any requests. I waved and asked they sing a song for Brad and Larry - Whiskey in the Jar. Brad and Larry both laughed as the trio played that lively tune. When they were done with that tune the band looked towards the bar. A young man standing there nodded and the band began a jig. The young man took to the center of the floor and began an Irish dance. His feet moved slowly at first but in no time they were but a blur as he tapped along with the song. It was an amazing display of footwork. Speaking of footwork, I felt a booted foot caress my crotch. I glanced at Kat. She was watching the dancer, albeit with a little smile on her face. As the dancer ended his show, the band took a break. I glared across at Kat who smiled back at me demurely. She began telling the group about her childhood in Ireland and growing up there. During a pause, Ann leaned in and asked Kat to tell the group what they really wanted know - how we met. Kat laughed and told the story. As she finished she looked across at me and, smiling, said, "I couldn't have met a nicer man."

Brad clapped me on the shoulder and said, "You are right about that. Jim is a great friend and we loved his wife. We were worried about him when she died so suddenly, but it looks like we may not have to worry anymore."

"I'll drink to that," chimed in Larry raising his Guinness. We all raised our glasses to the toast.

It was late as we headed back to the hotel. Brad and Larry decided they would have one more drink in the hotel bar. Kat and I headed to our room. As the door closed behind us I took her in my arms and we kissed long and hard. "My turn now," I murmured as I pulled her sweater over her head. She had put her sexy outfit back on and as it slowly came into view my cock became a steel bar. As Kat leaned over to pull her jeans off I stepped up behind her and grazed the tip of my cock leaking precum over her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That feels good."

"If you think it feels good on the outside, wait until I shove it in," I growled. I grabbed the lube and spread it over my cock. I knew if Kat had done that I would have exploded over her hand. I reached for her ass and lubed her rosebud and inserted one finger, then two. Kat groaned as she bent over the bed. "Are you ready, Kat?"

"Oh yes," she hissed.

I slowly drove my cock into her ass. With one hand on her hips I reached around and took her hard cock in my other hand. I began stroking her cock in time with my pumping into her. She was breathing hard now and whimpering softly. "You teaser," I growled. "This is what you get for teasing me," I said as I slammed into her with force.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. "Treat me like the slut I am," she hissed.

"You mean like this?" I said as I slammed hard into her again.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed.

I began pounding into her, mesmerized by the ripples across her ass as I slammed into it. She was now pushing back against me as I slammed into her. "Fuck your slut, Jim," she panted. Our bodies were slapping together madly. I could feel her cock get even harder as I stroked it faster and faster. "Cum with me, Jim," Kat wailed. "Cum with your little slut." With a loud groan she began quivering as a massive orgasm rocked her tiny body. Her cock became a fountain of cum spurting out wave after wave. At the same time I began cumming hard in her ass. I felt like a gallon of cum emptied from me.

Kat collapsed on the bed and I lay on her back as I caught my breath. She was mewing softly and the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her body, milking my cock as it slowly deflated in her ass. I rolled off her body and pulled her to me as we spooned, my hand cupping her tits. God, I thought, this woman was incredible! I heard her breathing slow and she seemed to be asleep. I softly caressed her breasts. "Mmmm," she softly murmured. "I think that orgasm caused me to black out." She turned towards me. "God, I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you, Kat," I murmured as I planted a kiss on her forehead. "Let's rest a while."

"Mm hmm," Kat purred as she drifted off to sleep.

loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers