Katarina My wife 02

Story Info
Continuation of Kat's life and my life after her death.
12.6k words
4.34
2.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after Kat's gang bang at Tony's club, Brit called me and said: "Bear's brothers have Tony and are threatening to hurt him unless you meet with them. Bear woke up and they learned what happen at the club."

Kat and I were already on the road to Boston and as much as I wanted to keep going, I couldn't just walk away. I told her: "Tell them I am half way to Boston, but will turn around and meet them. It must be at a place I choose and they are to be alone and Tony better be with them and unharmed."

Brit said: "I don't think they will go for that."

I told her: "I realize that but it will by me time. When they say no tell them I wanted to meet half away from where I am at and Tony's club. But if I must go all the way back, I need an extra day, so I can get Kat to Boston so I know she is safe."

She said: "I think they will go for that."

I told her: "Good, do you know where they are holding your brother?"

Brit said: "They are at the club and one of them is always with Tony. The security has been replaced with their people, so the club is open, so as not to make anything appear out of the ordinary."

I told her: "I will call you as soon as I have a plan and let you know what I need you to do."

After I hung up, I called Brooke to see if she had someone in the area to help me. I told her what was happening and asked if she had anyone close to the area that would help. Turns out assets would not be a problem as well as special gear for this very situation. We were less than a hundred miles from the club when Brit called me. I took Kat back to the estate and got permission to use a building near the south east corner of the property to use. By dawn we were set to rescue Tony and deal with Bear's brothers and who ever they had with them.

The club opened for the day at eleven, but since the brothers took over, it was opening at one PM. The other two hours the girls were made to service the brother's guys on the house. Because they let the girls work like everything was normal, they were allowed to go home after their shifts. This allowed Brit to find out just how many guys the brothers had at the club in the morning.

It would be the brothers and six others, two for the day security and the four that guarded the place over night. There were also ten girls that were there to work the day shift and two bar maids. That meant there were thirteen we had to protect during our rescue.

Brooke came through with fifteen operators, it seems when she spread the word about what she needed them for. Able well train bodies were the easiest part. That most of them were female was a surprise. Being it was Wednesday morning and Tony normally interviewed new girls. This worked in our favor, starting at ten AM is when he would start having girls show up. They would fill out applications and strip down to make sure their bodies would be appalling to the customers. So, when the first two girls rang the bell Tony thought they were there to audition to work at the club and told the brothers that. Two of the regular girls confirmed what he said. So, the brothers had the guy at the door let them in. Within fifteen minute there were six of the female members of the team inside. Five ere on stage doing a slow strip as the sixth was waiting her turn. She had a signal device and when the brothers and their guys were all at the stage watching the five other girls, she hit the signal button.

The five on stage seeing the sixth girl nod her head, covered their ears, and shut their eyes. Before the brothers and their guys could react, the flash bangs went off and the rest of the crew took all the bad guys down before they knew what happened. The cops were called when the signal was given and by the time they got there, they found the brother's guys bound to chairs and five girls semi nude and a sixth saying they were just there to audition as dancers. The two regular dancers backed up what they said as did Tony. Tony and the two dancers also told the cop Tony had been held hostage by the Ward brothers and that they had been forced to have sex with the brothers and their guys. As other regular dancers showed up, they confirm they also were force to have sex.

When questioned all nine, Tony, the two dancers, and the six that were there to audition told the same story. Five girls were on stage stripping when there was a very loud bang a flash and when they got their baring back the bad guys were bound to chairs and they had no idea where the Ward brother were. The Ward brothers were found four hours later naked by the side of a dirt road. Both claimed they were abducted and water boarded, had clamps attached to their nipples and testicles with electric cables attached to large batteries. Examination by a doctor confirmed their story, but when asked if the people who did this are caught will they press charges, both refused.

When I called Brooke to thank her, she said: "I was glad to do it as was very one I sent you."

I asked her: "The five that went in as strippers how hard was it to get them to do it?"

She laughed and said: "That was easy, they all have worked under cover stripping and even had sex with customers. They were hoping to get to suck the brothers and when the signal was given would have bitten their cocks off. Before you ask yes, they have done that before. There job under cover is to get evidence only they never have to testify in court"

I asked her: "Is there much call for women to do that, work under cover to just get intel to make busts?"

Brooke asked me: "Why do you ask, are you thinking that is something that you think your wife would be interested in doing?"

I told her: "Yes, but what made you think about Kat doing it?"

She said: "Silly boy, I know everything. She was trafficked, stripped, and had sex for money. Before you both decided to move, she worked at that club and the last night fucked over fifty guys and Bridget ate her out after."

I then asked: "So, is that a possibility for my wife?"

She said: "I beleave it is, I will get back to you."

I got Kat from the estate and we got back on the road. Moving back to my old neighborhood was not a good idea if Kat was going to continue stripping and having sex with others. So, we stayed in the Holiday Inn in Somerville while we looked for a place to live. There was a diner up the street called Buddy's Truck Stop that was open early for breakfast and did lunch till they closed at two PM. The area had no shortage of places to eat dinner and we enjoyed all the different type of food available.

We were there about a week when Brooke called. She had a client that owned several clubs and felt some of his managers were skimming some of the take each night.

There were two strip clubs out of the six he owned and the others were night clubs with different types of entertainment. In total he owned more than twenty clubs scattered around New England and upper New York State. He felt the two strip clubs were the ones where the most theft was happening. Kat went to one and applied to be dancer and was hired to work three-week day afternoon shifts. They offered lap dances and a special semi private V, I, P, area that the customers were allowed to jerk off wearing a condom as they watched the girls dance. I went to the other and Brooke arranged for some of her people to be there and start a commotion. When the security tried to handle it, they were no match for Brooke's people. I stepped in and since it was a set up, I got control of the situation quickly. The manager was grateful and offered me a job, I agreed to work the weekends.

Meanwhile Brooke had the same people cause a commotion where Kat was working and this time there was no one to help the security handle if. It happened on a Tuesday afternoon when the workers from a near by construction site finished work. Kat told the manager that her husband had been a security specialist for the government and was looking for a job. He told her to have me stop by. I did and he hired me to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoon when the construction crew would be coming in.

The two clubs were eighty miles apart so Brook wasn't concerned with the managers being aware we were working both clubs. Wednesday nights there was an Amateur Night and the club I worked the weekends. Kat entered and won and was offered a job and she agreed if she could work the weekends. This club offered more than lap dances and a private V, I, P. Room. Certain dancers also were allowed access to a special section attached to the club that had single small rooms complete with a bed and bathroom. On the deed this was not part of the club and had a separate owner. The manager had no idea Kat and I knew each other let alone that we were married.

We had been working at the two clubs about three weeks when Kat was asked about doing more than dancing. The club she worked in during the week had a second more private section where the guys could pay for sex with the dancers. The other club the manager brought Kat to the section with the rooms and flat out asked her: "Do you work for or represent law enforcement?"

She told him: "No, I do not."

Which was true she and I were working for his boss.

He then asked her: "Are you willing to have sex for money."

She told him: "It wouldn't be the first time for me to be a whore."

He pulled out a fifty-dollar bill and said: "Prove it."

She knelt and dropped his pants and sucked him off. When he came, she showed it to him and swallowed it.

She then told him: "Next time you wear condom as does everybody, I have sex with and you owe me another twenty-five for letting you watch me swallow your cum."

He gave her another fifty and said: "The rest is a tip."

Three weeks in we had all the proof we needed that both managers were ripping off the owner. Afternoons the cover charge was supposed to be five dollars, but they were charging ten. Girls got ten dollars for a lap dance but the manager was taking two dollars of it that he wasn't supposed to. V. I. P. dances were supposed to be fifteen and the girls always got a tip. He took three out of each dance and half the girl's tip. On top pf that he charged the girls a DJ fee and a stage fee, plus twenty-five to be able to work the V.I.P, Room.

The other club we worked on the weekends was worse, girls had to pay twenty an hour to dance plus fifteen percent of all tips while dancing on stage. Lap dances were fifteen dollars and he took five. V. I. P. Room cost the girl fifty a night and five for every dance she did there and twenty percent of her tips. As bad as that was the ones that had sex in the attached rooms. Had to pay a room fee per trick and a cleaning fee after each customer left. He had hidden cameras and recorded them taking money for sex. If a girl gave him trouble about it, he would threaten to send the recordings to the cops. Most were married or single moms that could lose their kids if it went public that they were working as whores.

Kat loved working at both clubs, but unlike to other girls she didn't care about the money. We were paid by the owner and what every money we were paid at the clubs was gravy. But for Kat it was truly different. She loved stripping and she loved sex, lots of sex, and besides the customers that paid to have sex with her. She had sex with several of the other dancers at both clubs. In the time we worked at the two clubs she made five thousand dollars stripping and eight thousand as a whore.

I gave Brooke the information and she told me the owner will most likely want to know if Kat and I would take over the two clubs till he can hire new managers. We agreed and told her that we felt there were people already working there that he should consider for the jobs.

The manager at the club we worked in the afternoons was shocked when we told him we represented the owner and he was fired. He asked to get his stuff from the safe and I told him go ahead and open it. When he did, I pulled him away and emptied it. The idiot kept a journal of all the money he was taking form the girls and from the owner. Thankfully he only wrote the total from each shift and her name not exactly what the girl did for the money. The money was banded with a slip of which girl he took it from. This asshole was going to jail because he kept a detailed record of what he stole from the girls and the owner.

The other club didn't go as easy, when we told him he was fired. He was sitting at his desk and went to go for something in a draw. I presumed it was a gun and rammed the desk into the chair and into the wall behind it. His head hit the wall and he was out cold. I found a can of mace in the draw. I had been spayed with worse stuff than that during my special training at the farm. We did get lucky that the safe was unlocked. He had a journal but the way he kept it; it wouldn't help to charge him with a crime. What would be were the recordings but we didn't want to use them. I did keep the ones with Kat and Brooke took possession of the others. She would have them edited to blur the girls' identities and any marking on them. They men's and the several women customers that paid for sex were also blurred. It was hoped that they could then be use to charge him with recording persons having sex without their knowledge.

Two of Brooke's guys picked the manager up and if I was to bet, he got the same treatment as the Ward Brothers. We recommended two of the dancers from each club to take over running them till new managers were hired. The other clubs didn't interest Kat so I went to each and they were easier to expose the way the managers were stealing from their owner. Short counting the door to bringing in outside booze and not ringing every bottle sold in the V. I. P. Rooms and two were charging for parking. Six months from when we first left for the strip clubs I was back at the Holiday Inn.

I learn my wife had been a buzzy girl while I was gone. She worked as a stripper on the weekends and an escort during the week. I also learned that her sisters had come from Rumania, they are identical twins and just turned eighteen. They know Kat's story and asked her to set them up as escorts. The kicker is they are both gay and only want to see women clients.

I was back a week when Kat asked me: "Wil what do you think about starting our own escort service?"

I asked her: "What brought that on?"

She said: "I was taking to Brit and she is moving here. She isn't working for the government anymore and she asked me what I was doing for sex knowing no man alone can give me what I grave sexually. You no she is like me and needs sex as much as I do."

I said: "I thought she was getting that from her boyfriend and the other guys at Tony's club?"

She laughed and said: "Tony's club got shut down. The shariff lost his job and the new one is enforcing the law. The club was not in a zone that allowed it and he was refused a permit to build elsewhere. He is coming too; he is the new manager at one of the clubs the guy that owns the clubs we worked at owns."

I asked her: "So, let me get this straight, you want to own an escort agency with Brit and your sisters working with you?"

She smiled and said: "Yes and no, ours will be different than the others. What they pay the agency for is for us to travel to them and travel back. The in between time has nothing to do with the agency. What ever happens is between consenting adults and if the other person choose to be generous to the escort that traveled to him. Then he or she must have had a wonderful time."

I told her: "You will be new and it will take time to build a clientele."

Kat smiled at me and said: "I already have the client list from where I have been working and the girl that does their phone books two other agencies and she is coming to work for me. That plus Brit has connections with many men and women that will want to use our service."

I said: "Well you can't work out of here we need to find a place to live and a office for you to set up the business office and phones."

She told me: "Helen that is the girl that does the phones. The phones are all cell phones and she works from her own place. We pay the phone bills and she gets a percent of every booking plus free sex when she wants it."

I asked: "Does that pay her enough to live on?"

Kat said: "Honey she is rich and does this so she can get all the sex she wants when she wants it."

I asked: "So, she is gay?"

She smiled and said: "No, I already have four well hung black men to work with us. Helem likes her men big and black."

I had to know so I asked: "You said you have four well hung black men lined up. Did you audition them to know they can perform as expected."

She said: "Wil I hope you won't be upset, but I did. All four used me for two hours and I loved it. At one point I had a cock in my pussy, up my ass, and two in my mouth."

I was shocked and turned on, I asked her: "Did they wear condoms? Did you even ask them to or did you want them to cumin your pussy raw?"

She asked: "Are you mad?"

I said: "Tell me the truth!'

She bowed her head and said: "When I saw how big they were and after sucking them, I didn't want them to use condoms. I got so turned on while they were fucking me, I think one or more of them got past my cervices and came in my uterus. Wil I'm sorry, but I know I was ovulating so I may have be pregnant."

Holy fuck, this is a whole different can of worms. It is one thing that I am ok with my wife having sex with other people. Hearing her tell me she did it with four black guys even turned me on that I wished I had witnessed it. But, her being pregnant by someone else and a black man at that.

I asked her: "What if one of them did make you pregnant, what will you want to do if you are?"

She thought about it for a couple of minutes, then said: "I don't want to be a mother now or maybe ever. What do you want me to do if I am?"

I shook my head and told her: "It is not for me to decide, it is your body and the child is half your DNA. What ever you decide I stand by your decision. This changes nothing between us. You are my wife and I love you; I accept that you grave more sex than I or any one man can give you. Though I never said it, the possibility you could get pregnant has always been there. Let's find out if you are pregnant before we discuss thit any further."

We called it a night and went to bed. I cuddled her all night and we showered together in the morning. We went to a clinic so she could have a pregnancy test. Turned out she wasn't pregnant. Kat asked for and was given a script for birth control pills. Two months later she had her agency up and running and had more requests than she had girls and guys to fill them. While most agencies advertised, Kat didn't, every new client was referred by trusted clients. Even clients that were referred and were regulars were not allowed to make referrals. Several places were busted, but Kat's was never on the authority's radar.

Kat only hired married women to work for her, each new hire had to bring her husband to verify he knew and was alright with his wife working as an escort. That her having sex with a client is ok with him, most were cuckold and love hearing about their wife's dates. Some were swinging couples and the husbands also worked as escorts.

Money was rolling in for her and I was still doing work through Brooke that paid extremely well. We kept our finances separate and filled our taxes as married filling separate. We bought a large home with an apartment that had been servants' quarters and a large carriage house with an apartment above. The place had not only a basement but, a sub-basement. There was room for eight cars in the carriage house and the apartment above had two bed rooms two and a half bath rooms.

Kat's sisters stay there and Brit stayed in what had been the servant quarters. The houses on either side were a quarter mile away and in the back was woods all the way to a road that was well traveled but no buildings of any kind along most of it. Across from it there was an old run-down house that was unoccupied. On either side of it there wasn't another house for a long way.