Katarina My wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat and Brit decided they could turn the basement and the sub-basement into a club and bordello. When they told me I thought they were asking for trouble.

Brit told me: "The Mayor's wife grew up in the house and he told me; 'The place was a speakeasy during prohibition. There is a tunnel from the sub-basement out into the woods behind the house.' I think we should check it out."

I said to Brit: "I think you are both nuts to even think about it. What prompted him to share this with you and how do you know him?"

Brit smiled and said: "They are both clients of mine, together and separately and have been since college."

I asked: "So, let me get this straight, you have been having sex for money since before you discovered Tony was your brother?"

She told me: "Wil, I have expensive tastes and have since I was a teenager. The summer I turned eighteen the owner of the store I was working in showed me a gold bracelet and said it could be mine if I sucked him off. I really liked the bracelet so; I sucked him off. It was the first time I sucked a cock and I kind of like it. After that he would take me to a motel after work and his friends would pay me to suck them off. I would do six or seven guys each time till my boyfriend's father was there one night. He told me he would keep my secret but I had to break up with his son and from now on he didn't have to pay me.

When I started college, I found an ad on the bulletin board at the student center looking for females to act in a student film project. I called the number and was told there would be nudity and simulated sex. I was ok with that and when to audition. I was picked as were three other girls. It was a ruse; they were looking for girls to be in a real porn film. One of the other girls and I got talking and she told me, if I was ok with having sex for money just not being filmed doing it, she could hook me up. She works nights at a place that caters to rich men and women's sexual needs. I worked there till I got my Batchelor's degree, then I enlisted to get the GI benefits to pursue the rest of my education. You already know the rest."

I asked: "How did the mayor and his wife become clients?"

Brit smiled and said: "Teri the mayor's wife is the girl from the audition that set me up at the place I whored at through from freshman year till I got my degree. She didn't work there for the money her family was rich, she did it for the sex. She hated dating, but loved to have sex with no strings attached. When I moved up here, I ran into her in the hair dressers. After we had coffee and she asked if I still had sex for money. I told her I was getting back into it and she said she would pay me to have sex with her and her husband. Half my clients are people she set me up with."

Kat finally spoke up and said: "Lets check out the basement and sub-basement to see if it is worth setting up."

We went down the stair to the basement, the farthest I had ever gone was the bottom of the stairs. There was a walled off area with the boiler and two hot water tanks. Plus, the electric panel for the house. The old servants' quarters had its own electric panel off the kitchen. There were two doors leading to other parts of the basement. We didn't find a light switch so; Kat went to get some flash lights. When she got back with three flash lights and we shined them in the other section of the basement It looked like a maze. I found a light switch and turned it on, only a few lights came on and I knew right away what this was. The area had four-foot walls dividing different areas. I believe it was so others could watch what was going on in the different areas. Each appeared to have a different theme, all were meant for sexual activity. The one thing that stuck out to me was the age of the eclectic wiring. It was knob and tube from some time between the late nineteen hundred to maybe the nineteen twenties. I was surprised it was still active, it needed to be disconnected.

I had the girls come out and with the door open I tried to find a breaker to shut off the electricity to the rest of the basement. I had no luck and shut the switch I had turned on. If they still wanted to go ahead with their plan, the wiring would all have to be replaced.

I told them: "We need to call an electrician and have that old wiring disconnected. Even if you don't use the basement and/or the sub-basement. That wiring is not safe and could cause a fire."

Kat said: "I have a client that is an electrician, I will call him and see when he can come and check it out."

Brit said: "In the mean time let's check the woods to see if we can find where the tunnel comes out."

We had a map of the property and I grabbed it to see if it might show where to look. When we bought the place, we knew there was a lot of land, but never realized just how much there was. When I opened it, I noticed a double dotted line coming from the road the other side of the woods into the property. It ended behind the carriage house, so that is where we started to look. There were smaller trees compared to the rest of the woods that led through the woods and the grounds seemed different also. I used my shoe to scrap the ground and the dirt wasn't very deep and I hit gravel. I estimated the area was about thirty feet wide. About a hundred yards before we got to the road there was a stone wall ten feet high and the path, we were on turn right for a round fifty yards the left out to the road.

We walked back slower looking for where the tunnel exit would be, but found nothing. When we got to the back of the carriage house, I notice a bulk head that I presumed led to the basement under the carriage house. But now I wasn't so sure, so I tried to open it and found it was secured from the other side. Checking the inside of the carriage house there wasn't another way to the basement. It was then I realized thus was the exit from the tunnel and told the girls as much.

Brit called the mayor's wife to see if she could come by to talk about her time living at the house. Kat called her electrician client to talk about hiring him to do something to disconnect the old wiring and what it would cast to rewire the basement and sub-basement. I decided to go to the Registry of Deeds and check with the Historical Society.

I got back at supper time and Kat was having coffee with the electrician. She introduced me saying: "Wil this is Ken the electrician, Ken this is my husband Wil."

Ken said: "I was just telling Kat the power in the basement and the level below is not connected to the house power service. Nor is it connected to the service to the carriage house. It is coming in under ground and I have a feeling it has its own generating system somehow."

I asked: "Was that even a thing back then?"

He said: "Yes, many early homes back then in rural areas did, most used hydro power and that is what I think is what is powering the lights down there. The voltage is only around ninety volts and it is DC current. If you can find the source and switch it over to an AC system, you maybe able to power all the electric needs for the property. What ever you decide to do you need to find the source and disconnect the DC power."

I asked him: "Is that something you can trace, the source?"

He told us: "I don't have the equipment to do that, but I know a guy that does. He is the type that is willing to swap service for service if you know what I mean. I will give him a call and get back to you."

Ken left and a few minutes later Brit came in. Kat asked her: "Did you find anything else about the place from the mayor's wife?"

Brit says: "She said when she was young the water came from a well, but the quality became poor and her dad paid to have the town hook the house up to the towns water supply and the waste to the town system. She also said there use to be a pump shed and told me about where it was."

Kat asked me: "Did you find anything useful?"

I told them: "At the Registry of Deeds I traced the property back and found at the start of Prohibition the then owner put in a gravel road with the intent of subdividing the property to build additional homes. On the plans it showed a proposed pump house to supply the water needed for the new homes. I also found the house and the carriage house already showed they each had wells. Next, I went to the Historical Society to see what else I could find out. Our home has quite the storied past, at one time it was a speakeasy as we know, but at that time it was also a whore house. Part of the underground railway that smuggled slave out of the south and the original owner ran a casino and bordello. But his real money came from smuggling contraband. His son sold the place when he inherited it along with millions in gold. The lad was already a rich merchant living in New York, he had changed his last name to his mother's maiden name to disassociate himself from his father."

The three of us decided to see if we could locate the old pump shed. I knew the general location from my research so, I hoped we could locate it. An hour later we had just about given up when we saw a raised mount with moss growing on it. I used my shoe to scrap the moss and found a concrete cover to what I recognized was the cover to a waste holding tank. If the pump shed is close by no wonder the water became unsafe to use.

We started walking to the right of the tank and soon found we were on the old gravel road. I knew then we were not looking in the right place. The tank was too close to the gravel road to be near the pump shed by the map. Kat said: "Lets wait till we hear from Ken's friend, he my be able to find both the pump shed and the source of the electricity."

We headed back to the house and saw Ken's truck and another one pulling up the driveway. The girls went in the house and I went to greet the guys.

Ken said: "Wil this is Ben Case the friend I was telling you about."

I said: "Nice to meet you Ben, Ken tells me you can trace the source of our electrical problem."

He said: "That is what I do, find under ground utility lines and water and sewages pipes. Contractors hire me before they dig to make sure those things are in the right location so as not to have an accident. I will check the town records in the morning to see if they have anything on record."

I told him: "I found a map at the Registry of Deeds that shows a pump shed. The girls and I tried to find it with no luck, but we did find what I think is and old sewage holding tank."

Ben said: "Show me where it is and it will give me an idea where to start to look lining up that point back to the house."

I showed him where I found the tank and he started walking back towards the house. About half way he stopped and was checking the ground.

I asked him: "Did you find something?"

He said: "Yes I think I have, the ground is much different here and the trees are much younger in a wider area, I believe there is a larger vault under here. And the ground I have already walked leads me to thing there is a tunnel from that tank you found that makes me think it is not a sewage tank. My first hint about that tank is the cover is larger than any sewage tank I have encountered.

When we got back to the house Ben said: "I will be back tomorrow with my gear, But I think if you go to the lower basement, you will find an entrance to a tunnel."

I showed them the bulk head behind the carriage house and they both felt if we got it open It will save time solving the mystery. Ken examined where the handle to open it should have been.

He said: "This has been modified, I think if I drill a hole and use and easy out it will open if it isn't to corroded."

Twenty minutes later he had it open. He found a switch at the bottom and when he tried it lights came on. Again, they were not bright, but enough for us to see, and we ventured in and found a large room under the carriage house. There were dozens of doors about ten feet apart. When we opened some, we found what appeared to be small changing rooms, each had keys to lock the doors. We also found a larger door that when opened we found the entrance to the tunnel that Ben thought we would find. Though it was lit we decided to wait before exploring it.

Ken suggested: "I should go and get a generator and lights with enough cords to explore the tunnel with better light. And we should also open the cover of the tank and set up lighting from that end."

Ben said: "I don't think you need my help, but if it is alright with you, I would like to help you explore the tunnel and the rest you find. I am volunteering my time to help."

Ken added: "I will do the same, but my guys we need to do the rewire if you decide to do that will need to be paid plus the material needed."

An hour later Ken was back with a generator and lights and cords to power them. Once we had proper lighting, we found pipes that supplied the water to the property at one time. A sewage line and DC knob and tube wiring lighting the tunnel. Ben was right we found a large vault at which point the sewage pipe went off to the left. As we moved on light started coming from the other end of the tunnel. Ben had removed the cover from the tank and started the second generator and was setting up more lights.

When Ken and I meet up with him he said: "That tank is not a tank, it sits on top of a vault that contains a DC generator and a water pump."

As we neared the end we heard running water, at the end we saw an under ground small river. The water pump had an intake pipe that was in the river. There was also a water wheel connected to the DC generator. The vault was around twenty feet square and twelve feet high, the piece I thought was a tank was four feet wide and ten feet long, and six feet tall with a stairway leading down to the vault.

Ken said: "At one time the town sewage dumped into the river that runs through town. That is what must have fowled this under ground river. Now it all goes to the sewage treatment plant. You can have this water tested if you think you might like to use it. It will be easy to replace the DC generator and install an AC unit. Not only will you not have to pay for electricity. What you don't need the power company will pay you for it."

I told him: "I just need to come up with the money to fund it."

He said: "Let's check out the area under the house, maybe you will find something of value there."

Back under the carriage house we found that it connected to a wide stairway that led to the sub-basement. Ken had two four light flood light stands he set up. When he switched them on it was like we stepped back in time. It looked like something from a movie set in the eighteen hundreds. There were two bars, one large to our right and the second across the room and about one third the size of the first one. There were gambling tables and slot machines near the smaller bar. The area was larger than the foot print of the house which is large to start with. There were restrooms and a kitchen, a stairway led to the basement above.

Ken asked: "Have you seen enough for now down here, if so, lets take the flood lights and enter the upper basement from the house."

Ken and Ben grabbed the flood lights and I got the cords. A few minutes later we had our first well lit view of the basement. Kat and her sisters had joined us.

Ben said: "Wholly shit, what is this place?"

Kat told him: "Almost very perverted sex act imaginable must have happened here and in the open for others to watch."

Ken said: "I have a second cousin that is an antique appraiser, between this stuff and what we saw down stairs you may have enough to pay for all the cost of up grading of the electric and then some. Do you want me to give her a call?"

Kat told him: "Yes, see how soon he can come here."

Ken called and when he told his cousin what he had come across. She told him she would come first thing in the morning. Ken and Ben left shortly after, Kat and her sisters spend an hour examining all the sexual devices.

That night in bed she asked me: "Do you think they still make those types of things?"

I told her: "Some of them I know they do and the others could be recreated, why?"

She said: "I think I want to recreate the sex club that must have been what that was used as."

I said: "Do you know how expensive that would be and you would need a ton of very rich clients to support it."

She kissed me and said: "Rich clients is the easy part, getting set up will be harder. I need to find where to get what is still made and someone to make what is not available."

Ken's cousin Lynnette arrived at eight the next day. Ken had already set up two more flood light stands in the sub-basement and we showed her that area first. She took pictures and made note.

Ken asked her: "Is it as good as I think it is?"

She asked: "Is it all available, if not what is not up for sale?"

Ken looked at me and I looked at Kat, it was the first time she had seen it. She said: "Depends how much do you think it is worth?"

Lynnette said: "Depends on if you want to sell it as one lot or two."

Kat said: "What will get the most money?"

Lynnette told her: "There are three groups of buyers for this. One will want it all, the second would want the small bar and the gambling stuff. The third everything else including the restroom fixtures and the kitchen complete with the dishes and all. I will need to put out feelers before I can tell which way to go. But a rough estimate would be around four to five hundred thousand,"

Kat told her: "Sell it all."

Lynnette smiled and said: "We will not sell it; we will auction it to get the most money for it. There will be fees that are taken out of the sale price."

Kat asked: "What percent of the sale price would that be?"

Lynnette told her: "There are some set fees for pictures and cataloging. Since it is not sold by the piece the cataloging will not be that high. The more detailed the pictures the better, so they will run a couple of hundred. My fee is ten percent of the sale price."

Next, we showed her the upper basement. When we turned the lights on, she said: "What the fuck was this place?"

Kat told her: "It had many different uses over the years from what we have found out, but at one time it was a speakeasy and bordello that put-on sex shows that we believe customers could be part of for a fee."

Again, she took picture and made notes, she spent more time examining this stuff than down stairs. She seemed to be looking for something on each piece. When she finished I asked her: "You seem to be looking for something on each thing?"

She said: "I was and I found what I hoped to find. What you have here is rare and way more valuable than what is down below. I was looking for markings for who made this stuff and I found them. You can expect to clear anywhere from one and a half to two million dollars at auction for this collection. I know a dealer in Germany that deals in this type of antiques. The market is hot for this stuff, he will out right buy it from you or you can have him auction it for you. He will handle everything if you want to auction it but you need to know he charges a flat twenty-five percent. So, if it was me, I would have him auction it, he will want to push the bidders and you could get more than what I think."

So, Lynnette handled the sub-basement and Fran her German contact handled the upper basement. We netted just over four million dollars, Lynnette's estimate for the lower basement was accurate. But for the upper basement turned out to be wat to low. Fran sold each piece separate and the bidding was heavy. Most it came down to three bidders, a German, a Russian, and a Saudi Prince. So, Kat was getting her wish to renovate the two lower levels and set up her sex show membership club.

While the work was going on Kat waisted no time, she bought or had made almost everything that duplicated what had been in the upper basement. She found an unoccupied building she rented and set up most of what she had acquired. Her best clients were shown the set ups and were eager to watch and or take part in their use. Her escort business was thriving and she had twenty women working for her. Plus, her sisters and Brit, I was amazed at how in demand Brit was at her age.