Katarina My wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia then said: "Ask him, he is watching us right now."

Sara turned and saw me and said: "Fuck me I need your cock in me while I am eating her pussy."

I had already started to take off my clothes and was on the bed behind Sara in seconds. As I started to fuck my wife both she and Lia had orgasms. When they calmed down Lia said she needed a break. I continued to fuck Sara till I filled her with my load. I don't think I ever shot that much cum before I was so turned on. We had finished with her on her back and me on my side. As I pulled out, I was surprised when Lia started sucking my cock clean. She then had me move so she could eat my cum from Sara's pussy. The three of us went down to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. Half an hour later we were back in the bedroom with me on my back and Lia on top of me reverse cowgirl, with Sara between our legs licking both of us. When I came Sara licked us both clean and we all went to sleep.

I woke in the morning to Sara and Lia in a sixty-nine, since Sara was on top, I took the opportunity to fuck her as Lia kept licking her clit. When I came Lia licked us both clean. While Lia went to the shower, Sara asked me if it would be alright if she offered Lia to move in with us. I thought it was a great idea and we went in to join her in the shower and asked her. She accepted and moved in two days later.

The two of them started only doing two girl dates and were extremely popular. Lia finished her degree in business management and took over running the day to day running of the agency. Sara and Lia had a group of select clients that they serviced. Averaging about two dates a day Tuesday through Saturday. The agency had thirty women besides the two of them. All were married and all the husband were ok with their wives being sexual escorts with black men. Over half participated in their wives' dates, some just watched at the clients request others were full cuckolds servicing the client with their wife. The rest just liked living off the money their wives made fucking black men.

Sara stopped escort work in 2012 and Lia two years later. They both date together well-hung black men, but not as escorts. They do however except gifts and go on trips with these men. When the pandemic hit all that came to an end, we shut down the agency as we had more than enough money to last many lifetimes. When things started opening again, a few of our former escorts started up their own agency. We gave them our client list to get them started, they offered to pay for it, but we didn't need the money and were just glad to help them out.

The three of us are still together and we started taking in kids that age out of the foster care system. All are gay, lesbians, transgender, or a-sexual. They stay in a separate house that is staffed 24-7 with trained professionals to work with them. We only fund it and have nothing else to do with it.

It is sad that when these kids turn eighteen most are not prepared to be on their own. It was Lia's idea since she grew up in foster care and started having sex for money to survive when she aged out. We felt we needed to do this so other kids weren't faced with selling their selves to survive, like Lia had too.