Katarina My wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat started offering to let a few of her best clients use her being abused using some of the equipment she had bought. This became a problem for me as I was there to make sure she was safe. Several times I wanted to stop what was happening to her, but every time I would ask her if she was ok, she just smiled. She was hung by her tits, had her nipples stretched, hooked up to a milking machine that when it stopped her nipples were stretched and some of her tits with them. So much so they looked more like a cow's the way they were misshapen. She was tied to a bench and fucked by several men in what ever hole they wanted. The piss and scat area were the worst for me, but she didn't seem to mind it at all.

That was what made me decide though I would stay married to her, we would no longer have sex with each other. I still loved her, but not as a wife. Her clients spread the word about the club amongst their other equally perverted friends and by the time Kat open the club she had over five hundred members. A third of whom were women, some wives of male members and others women that enjoyed being used and using other women. Members had to make reservations to attend, and the club was only open for parties as Kat called them on Friday and Saturday nights. Arrangements could be made for private sessions at other times.

The membership was an annual fee of twenty thousand dollars and a party fee for one thousand dollars. Private sessions started at ten thousand dollars and up. I knew her down fall would be how to handle all that money. She had accounts in the Caymen Islands and in two Swiss banks, the problem was getting the money to them. Her idea was to ship it to them by FedEx. Her lawyer told her that would be a bad idea. So, she rented a place in the Caymen's and had it shipped there. She, one of her sisters or Brit would go there a couple of days ahead of the package arriving and then take it to the bank. It didn't take long for the Feds to start asking questions about what she was shipping so, often.

Before her second year after the club started, I sat her down and told her: "Stop having an annual membership fee. That way if you must end this no one will feel they were cheated. You don't need that extra money and it is getting harder for you to get it out of the country. Besides how much longer do you want to be doing this."

She told me: "You remember Fran that auctioned the sex devices for me?"

I told her: "Yes, I remember him, what about him?"

She said: "He called me and told me he has a client that is interested in buying me out. He said the guy wants to buy the property and take over the club."

I asked her: "Are you considering it?"

She said: "Would it make you happy if I did? Will you come back to my bed and make love to me again?"

I told her: "Yes, to both questions, but what about your need for more sex than I can give you. How do you propose to handle that?"

She smiled and said: "You have always been ok with me having sex outside our marriage. Are you ok if I continue doing that, maybe doing some escort work with a few of my clients that didn't join the club and being your hot wife with guys I find that I would like to fuck?"

I told her: "As long as you don't start to fall in love with any of them, I can live with that. Besides with the drugs the doctor has me on for my diabetes and my heart condition. I have E.D. and can't take pills for it more than twice a month. So, going back to the way things use to be is ok with me. If you don't mind me watching you with your non clients?"

She said: "I already talked to my sisters and Brit as well as the other women that use to work with us in the escort business. All of them are ready to leave working at the club and going back to being escorts. I will call Fran and have him set up the sale. We better start looking for a place to move to."

Six months later we moved into our new place. There was the main house with four bedrooms each with its own bathroom. Living room. dinning room, formal parlor, and kitchen. There was also a large party room in the basement. Also on the property was two smaller house each with two bedrooms, Brit moved into one and Kat's sisters the other. Brit's brother Tony had suffered a heart attack and retired, he came to live with Brit and we were fine with that. It worked out fine as he became Kat's booking agent for the escort business.

We set up two of the bedrooms for Kat to entertain her lovers. One that I would also be in the room and the second with hidden cameras so I could watch her enjoying herself with her lovers. I found watching her I would swell but not get hard. It was enough so I could jerk off as I watched her. Soon I realized I enjoyed watching her more than when I took a pill so we could make love. The bigger the cock that was servicing her the more I enjoyed watching her. The first time she brought home two guys, my cock got almost fully hard. They spit roasted her and DPed her I loved it. Another time she came home with a couple and watching her and the women in a sixty-nine while the husband was fucking Kat had me cumming in no time at all.

Then one night she brought home a black guy, he was hung like a horse. His cock looked to be about eleven inches long and as thick as a beer can. I didn't think she could handle his cock, but she took every inch. I was in the room with them and she kept telling me how good his cock felt and she wanted to let him come back often. Then she told him she was fertile and she wanted him to knock her up. This spurred him on, I knew this was her way to get him to think she wanted me to see her being knocked up by a black man. Fact is she can't get pregnant as she was on the pill, but he didn't know that. He became very vocal, saying he can't wait to see us pushing a baby carriage in public with his black baby so everybody knows what a whore she is for black cock. When he came it seemed he shot his cum for a long time and must have filled her up to the max. When he pulled out, he went to shower and Kat called me over. His cum was seeping out and her pussy was stretched wide.

She said: "Please do it if you truly love me do it for me."

Even without a pill my cock was rock hard, I was never so turned on that much ever before. I went to mount her and fuck her stretched cum filled pussy. She stopped me and started to push me down. I realized what she wanted and had I not been so turned on I never would have done it. But I did what she wanted and started eating her cum filled pussy. Before I finished, he came back and saw what I was doing and laughed.

He then said: "I don't care how much you suck on her cunt my cum is so deep in her she is knock up. Now hurry up and finish so I can give her another load of my baby juice."

I moved aside and he mounted her again. He kept changing positions this time and the whole time I never lost my erection. She was on top and he started to finger her asshole. Before long he had three fingers in her ass. Then he said to me: "Why don't you lay down and put your cock in her ass so you can feel a real man fucking your wife."

I did and with her on top of me reverse cowgirl he started to fuck her. The sensation was unbelievable, I came twice in a short time. I was hooked and was looking forward to having my cock in my wife's ass as often as her lovers will allow it while they are fucking her. Again, after he came, I ate her out swallowing his cum, I enjoyed doing it. He fucked her a third time and this time I sucked his cock clean when Kat asked me to do it.

The next morning when we woke up, Kat asked me: "Are you ok with what happened last night? It seemed to me you enjoyed it and may be willing to do it again, am I right?"

I told her: "I was so turned-on last night my cock was rock hard even with out a pill. I was totally caught up in what was happening and to tell you the truth. I enjoyed eating you out and didn't mind you were full of his cum. Yes, I will do that again, but sucking his cock clean I did that for you and the fact I was so turned-on. I don't know that I would ever do that again."

She said: "That was only the second time I had sex with a black man. The first time was a group and it was so intense I was afraid to do it again before last night."

I asked her: "So why last night, what made you decide to agree to have sex with him?"

Kat told me: "He walked in the club with two hot girls on his arms. I thought it would be hot to take him away from them and once I did, I felt it would be mean to not have sex with him, so I brought him home. I must tell you it was more intense than the first time and I hope you are ok if I bring home more black guys. Not all the time maybe once a month. I fell more than that I may get addicted to black cock."

I told her: "There are a lot of black pro athletes in Boston and many more come to town to play. You could start offering your escort services to them. They have big bucks and love to party. You could even do in calls here in the room with the video cameras. That way I can watch you and hopefully some may enjoy me watching."

She said: "When he started fingering my ass, I thought he wanted to fuck me there. I heard many black guys are into fucking white girls in the ass. Maybe you should start stretching my ass with some dildos."

I told her: "I bet your sisters would be willing to fuck your ass with some of their strap-on dildos."

She replied: "I bet my perverted husband would love to watch them doing it."

I just smiled in response. Kat talked to all the women that were working for her as escorts about servicing black clients. Only two said they weren't interested and some of the others said their husband had wanted to watch them with black men so they were fine with it. Brit was ok with it and Kat's sisters even said they would do it because it was a lot of money and heard black men make great lovers. That surprised me as up till now they had only ever serviced women.

One of Kat's regulars was an agent that worked at an agency that represented athlete and other entertainers. She approached him about doing escort work with black athletes and he was thrilled she asked. He told her they are always looking for escorts for their clients and he will pass her information to the woman in charge of making those arrangements. Kat let Tony know the woman's name if he got the call, she had given her client the number for the escort service. If the woman tried to find it online, she couldn't. Kat didn't advertise it was all word of mouth and clients were very select who they referred.

Within a month Kat's agency was busier than ever. Even the two that were not interested in servicing blacks, after hearing how much money the others were making including tips and how great the sex was. Decided they would now take on black clients. But it was not enough and she needed to recruit more women, but they had to be the right women. Kat only wanted married women whose husbands were ok with their wife being an escort with black men. It is not like you can just put an ad in the paper. Plus, you can run the risk of hiring an under-cover cop. I few of the women that were already working for Kat said they had sisters or friends that knew they were escorts and expressed interest in doing it.

Kat had them send the women along with their husbands to be interviewed. The interview was simple, the couple entered one of our bed rooms to fine a well hung nude black man waiting. The wife had to go to the man kiss him and then kneel and start sucking his cock while her husband watched. When the black man was ready, he would strip the wife and fuck her till he filled her with his cum. Now the part that Kat insisted on to prove the husband was ok with it. He had to eat his wife's cum filled pussy. She felt if the husband did it, he was less likely to decide later he wanted a divorce sighting his wife being a paid whore. That along with him knowing he was recorded eating the black mans cum from his wife pussy.

Business was strong and Kat was getting all the cock she wanted. Within a few months Brit took over the white clients and hired more girls to work for her. Kats was now a strictly a black client only escort agency. I was amazed at how many of these black guys paid extra to fuck her while I had my cock in her ass. Even more to watch me eat they're cum from her pussy and most all requested I suck them clean. Which I would do for the right price. It wasn't long before I started to not only enjoy sucking their cocks clean, I would be disappointed if they didn't want me to. We both were addicted to black cock, the guy she brought home that first night. Became a steady lover for Kat, he fucked her, but she made love to him.

With the others it was about the money as much as anything. But with him we were his true cuckold couple. The three of us would sleep together after we finished having sex. We both became able to deep throat his massive cock and he would shoot his load while balls deep in our mouths. I stopped fucking her pussy as she really didn't feel me and I didn't really feel much when my cock was in her she was that loose. But I loved her sucking my cock while she laid on top of me. While I licked them both while he fucked her. He loved to pull out and shove his cock in my mouth then back into her pussy.

Life was good we were filthy rich loving our cuckold lifestyle when Kat was taken sick. She was diagnosed with stomach cancer and it was already at stage four. She was given six months to live, but they said with Chemo and Radiation she may live a year or more. She started Chemo and she died two months later, I swear the Chemo shortened her life. I signed over the agency to her sisters as I no longer had any interest in being the owner without Kat.

The house was too big for just me, so I asked Kat's sisters to move in and I would rent out the house they had been using. I traveled a lot and went on cruises. Being in the house was just too much without Kat. I thought about moving into the house the sisters use to stay in, but it was just to close to the main house. While on a cruise I ran into a woman I dated in high school. Sara and I hit it off and after the cruise we booked another the following week and shared a cabin. After that cruise I moved in with her, but before I did, I sat her down and told her about Kat how we meet and I left out nothing. I thought she would tell me it had been nice but she needed to move on.

Instead, she wanted more details, even shocked me by telling me she had always wondered what it would be like with a black man and would I be alright if we did it, like I did with Kat. I called Kat's old black lover and asked him if he wanted to meet my new girlfriend. He did and two nights later she and I met him for dinner at a hotel and then spent the rest of the night in the room I had rented. Where he and I introduce Sara to the joys of cuckold black cock sex. The next morning, she asked if it would be alright with me if she invited him to come to her place for a couple of days.

She became obsessed with his cock and asked him if he had a friend that might like to join in. He told her he is not into sharing his cuckold couples, but agreed to set us up with two friends of his. The next weekend they came to Sara's house and the four of us enjoyed many rounds of sex between us all.

The Monday after they left Sara asked me: "Do you think I could be an escort with Kat's old escort agency. I could get all the black cock I now grave and get paid to enjoy it. I will quit my job and have more time for us to do things. Is that ok with you?"

I asked her: "What if it is not ok with me?"

She asked me: "If it isn't, would you still set me up with the agency? I will never have sex with white men again except for you. I have feelings for you and want to be with you. But with anyone else it is just for the sexual pleasure and black men give me that better than any white man ever has. That is one reason for being an escort for black men, there is no personal attachment."

After Kat I never thought I would be come attached to another woman let alone have the same situation It had and loved with Kat. But here I am with Sara her cuckold lover and very happy about it. I introduced her to Kat's sisters and she started her career as an escort two days later. Sara met Brit and Tony and we became a foursome socially, and even attend a couple swinger parties together.

Kat's sisters decided they had made enough money to live back in Rumania and never have to work, so they went back home. Turning the agency over to me and Sara who I had married when her husband finally signed the divorce papers. They had only been married ten years when he left her for another woman. He used his still being married to not be able to marry the other woman. He dumped her and was now with a woman he wanted to marry so he finally signed the papers.

Brit and Tony moved out of state and opened a strip club, she runs it and he keeps the books and the hiring of security, bar staff, waitresses, and the dancers. There is no private rooms and no sex on the premises. There is V.I, P, area, and the dancers do get touchier feely there but no actual sex. Sara and I have visited them and gone to the club. It is a more up scale than his old club and the girls that dance are much classier.

Sara did a two-girl date with a well-known actor and ate pussy for the first time. The black actor had just cum in the girl's pussy when he told Sara to eat his cum out of the other girl's pussy.

She told me: "I was not expecting it and was shocked when he told me to do it, but I didn't want to fuck up the date so I just did it. I liked it and will gladly do it in the future when asked."

When U asked her: "Do you think you maybe bi-sexual?"

She said: "I would need to be with just a girl before I can answer that. Would you be ok with that?"

I said: "Yes, but tell me more about what happen after you ate her out."

Sara said: "We then both sucked his cock and licked his balls till he was ready to fuck me. He lasted a long time since he had already cum once. When he finally shot his load in me, he told her to eat it out of me."

I then asked her: "Did you like it when she was eating your pussy?"

Sara lowered her head slightly and said: "Yes, she made me cum several times,"

I further asked: "Did you and her talk about it after the client was gone?"

She said: "Yes, she wanted to know if I had ever done it before and I told her I hadn't, but didn't mind doing it. That if it was requested again I would do it. She then told me she is gay and only does escort work to pay for college."

I then told her: "We have her number, call her, and ask her if she would help you explore your sexuality with women. If she says yes, have her come here and I will go out before she gets here. How does that sound, she either says yes or she says she is not interested, call her."

Sara made the call and the girl said she would be happy to. I learned her name was Lia and she was hoping to work with Sara again, but this was even better. She was do to arrive at two that afternoon. At one thirty I left the house saying I would be back at eight that night. I wanted them to have plenty of time together.

The house was dark when I arrived and I figured Sara was worn out and sleeping. When I got to the bedroom the door was open and the night light was on. There before me was Lia laid back with Sara between her legs eating her pussy. Lia saw me and put a finger to her lips for me to be quiet, then motioned me in. She then started to talk to Sara as Sara continued eating her pussy.

Lia asked her: "So, you like eating my pussy?"

Sara replied: "Yes, I love eating your pussy."

Lia then asked her: "What right now would make it better?"

Sara said: "My husband watching me while he is fucking me."