All Comments on 'Kate and Edith Too Pt. 03'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Chapters of tediously boring unneccessary filler does not make an intersting story, particularly when the characters are immature idiots. I'm not bothering with the rest, he's going to fucking both while the wife fucks someone else on the side, the fact she didn't tell either jerk when they were out 'dancing' that she was married says a lot. 1*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Danger! Will Robinson!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad. It went the direction I hoped it would not. I had hoped the story would offer more than an adolescent fantasy. Don’t get me wrong…it is a well written fantasy! And yes…it responds to what many readers on this site crave….we’ll written stroke stories. It’s just that the beginning of this tale hinted at something more…..

.

Which makes scoring this hard for me. But facts are facts….very well written…even if I was disappointed in the plot being so predictable. So…

.

4 ****

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Seems they are having fun and no one is getting hurt, so far. In real life, things may not go well once everyone is sober and two of them are alone. That’s when things can get complicated.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

So sloooooow! A tedious, predictable read with a plethora of insignificant details layered in (the thread count on the dresses was omitted).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Endless chapters of useless persiflage, only to get to a point where you know it's just the usual harem/skank/cum dumpster shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Assumed you had all chapters written and ready to go. Your delay threw cold water on momentum. You already crossed out of reality. Here's hoping you don't go too far. 3 so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And they’ll wind up as a threesome and live happily forever after. Except for the little fact that that’s all a dangerous fantasy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Don't agree with the MC interactions, their all rushing into a train wreck and you aren't allowing for any serious discussion or contemplative thought by the more levelheaded characters. Still have to round up to 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Well, this tale is not going to change to ‘Incest Category’ until the Sis’s suck slit.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Liz is a born cheater and he is going to be OK with it. I'm quitting now. Hate cuck shit, and I see that train coming. 3 strikes and you're out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually, your detailed descriptions are what makes your series hot. I still wonder if I were the hubby whether I would be really nervous about our marriage, especially as Liz keeps talking about other men.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe Liz is fucking Charles, and this is all a setup? I know you don't know who Charles is, go back and read chapter 1 again. Apparently No One remembers who Charles is. Hint: he can't dance. But Liz can, and likes to, with strange men, whom she leads on. Why does it look like Jen is some kind of consolation prize for the deaf dumb and blind cuck? Yeah, its a great story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way it's going it doesn't look like it's going to be all sunshine and roses for much longer. Liz is in danger of a role reversal.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I loved this chapter. Hot as he'll! I do worry about where the story is going, but the chapters are published in a short time frame. 5 stars.

/

There was one place where you used "your" instead of the correct "you're". I was surprised by this lapse, as your writing is otherwise excellent.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Gonna be a dumpster fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES