Kate & Lilli: The Eagle has Landed

Story Info
A rafting trip takes an unexpected turn with GF's BFF.
2.1k words
4.43
3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3Play2
3Play2
5 Followers

I saw her coming up the path and she looked pissed. I was laying on top of my sleeping pad, watching the morning sun peek over the cliffs along the Green River. I was on a river raft and kayak trip with my girlfriend Kate on a group trip, but this was not Kate, it was Lilli, her best friend from college. Kate and I signed on for a whitewater river trip and we were on our third day in. She invited Lilli, who Kate said was "between boyfriends" to join the 10 person group, and she met us at the Salt Lake airport and the three of us drove to the outfitter's headquarters near the river. Day by day, we could mix and match rafting and kayaking, and Kate decided to stay with the rafters as she had never kayaked white water before. She suggested that Lilli do the kayak with me, so she and I took a tandem kayak downriver. Plan was the two of us would do the whitewater run and stop to camp overnight at one of the designated spots. The rafters would come down and join us mid-morning the next day. The outfitters had this pretty wired and had set up a camp site downriver for us, with a cooler for drinks and dinner, tent, firewood etc. I had given Lilli the tent of course and I set up a ground pad and sleeping bag to sleep under the stars.

OK, some background. Name is Jon, I'm 44, six foot one and in good shape from running and martial arts. I consider myself reasonably attractive, thin and muscular but not buff. I divorced four years ago, fairly amicably, and no kids. I have a management consulting business that pays well and gives me flexibility to do trips like this. Kate and I have been together for a year or so, and she has an adventurous spirit like mine, but not as much in bed as I'd like. We don't live together but see each other a few times each week. She is 36, five-five, curvy with C-cup boobs and large pink nipples. She will go most places I'd like but does have some no-no's. No anal, not even a finger. Unlike most women these days, she keeps a full bush, which has some little hints of ginger like her long, wavy hair. I kidded her as we rafted the first day, about some curlies peeking out of the side of her bikini bottom. She went topless at a beach in Spain on our last vacation, but kept the bottoms on. I, on the other hand, went full commando and wish this was the norm in the states. Europe is so much more relaxed!

So, back to the beginning. Lilli and I had kayaked for about four miles, with three great rapids to power through. We kept the 2 person tandem kayak on course, with a few near misses in the most intense rapids. Of course, we were soaked, and when Lilli turned back to fist bump after the first set of rapids, I of course noticed that she didn't have a bikini top under her drenched t-shirt, and a set of lovely nipples to behold. She was very nonchalant, and I did my best to stay cool. Oh, and when we were getting ready to launch the kayak earlier that day, Lilli winked at Kate and said, "Don't worry, I won't let him lay a hand on me."

Kate nodded and said, "It's a deal."

Lilli is 37, five seven, dark blond and a friendly open face with a beautiful and sometimes mischievous smile. I mentioned the wet t-shirt, and Lilli has cup-cake sized boobs that don't seem to sag at all. Unlike Kate, I noticed no pubes peeking out from her bikini bottom. She and Kate have been besties since freshman year of college. Lilli is the wilder of the two, and Kate says she often had to hold her friend back from doing really stupid stuff in college. She's toned it down a bit according to Kate. Lilli is in marketing and is a combination of whip smart and flirtatious which I know can go a long way for success. She and Kate live in separate cities and get together with high school friends once a year or so but talk and text all the time.

So, back to the beginning again. After Lilli and I spotted the camp site the outfitters had set up, we dragged the kayak ashore and settled in for the evening. I made a fire in the fire pit, and we grilled some salmon and had a salad, washed down by a nice white wine. The outfitters were first class! I'd smuggled a joint in my waterproof bag, and we shared a smoke after dinner and watched the stars emerge as the sky darkened after dusk. We had pleasant conversation, marveled at the beautiful scenery we'd seen along the river, including a mule deer drinking on the bank and a bald eagle circling then landing in a treetop. Pretty mellow, friendly evening, and we were both quite tired from the rafting and kayaking, so we turned in pretty early. A quick hug and pat on the back to say goodnight, but I swear I could feel erect nipples under her shirt as we hugged. Have to admit, I thought about her pert breasts as I nodded off. The evening sky was magnificent, and I saw a few shooting stars and satellites among the thousands of stars.

I slept well, and began to wake as the first glimmers of dawn appeared over the canyon walls. I walked to the riverbank to take a leak and brushed my teeth/washed my face from my canteen. As I headed back, I took a path that went inland that I knew would lead back to the campsite. Ahead I could see Lilli's tent and expected she would come out in a bit and we could make some coffee and get ready for the day. As I came near the tent, I glanced through the tent's mesh window and got an eyeful. Lilli was sitting on her sleeping bag, legs apart in lotus position, and her t-shirt bunched around her waist. Her left hand was on a lovely shaved pussy. Was she scratching an itch? No, it looked like she was stroking her clit. I eased past and hoped I was walking as quietly on the sandy path as possible. Her head turned slightly towards me, and I hoped her eyes didn't meet mine.

Back to my spot, and I'm lying on my sleeping bag with a bit of a tent pole in my boxers. So then I hear the tent zipper whoosh and Lilli is walking towards me, glaring. "Were you peeping on me? I can't believe it!" she says. She is wearing the same long t-shirt she wore in the tent, and the pert nipples are jiggling as she walks up to me. She stands astride me, looking down at my erection, then bumps it with her right big toe.

I reflexively reach up to her right calf, and she hisses "Don't lay a hand on me!" As I move my hand away, she steps forward and is now towering above me, one leg on either side of my chest. As I try to make eye contact to explain that it was an innocent peek, instead my gaze meets her bald mound, and just above, under-boob, as the t-shirt balloons out.

"Oh my God," I gasp, "I was just walking by and was just glancing to see if you were awake yet and wanted me to start the coffee."

"Yeah right", she answers as I try to keep it together, staring up into her pussy lips.

"But how could I not look? It's like when the bald eagle was circling over the river yesterday. How could I not look? And by the way, I couldn't help noticing that you were rubbing one out, and I'm sorry I interrupted you." After a moment of silence, I notice a drop, like a drop of honey, emerge from her slit and in slow motion, like on a spider thread, eases down onto my chest. She looks down as the drop hits my chest, and I touch it with my finger and bring it to my lips. Her glare then morphs into a wicked grin.

"Bald eagle, huh? Well, the eagle has landed!" she says, and sits down astride me, pushing her wet mound into my face. I'm startled for a second, then tentatively lick up her wet slit. She pushes down more strongly and begins to slide on my mouth, and I respond with vigorous licks up and down her sweet snatch. She moans loudly and grinds even more heavily on my face. She then pulls the t-shirt over her head and starts to pinch her erect nipples. When I start to reach up to grab one, she swats my hand and again says, "Don't lay a hand on me." I back off of course and enjoy the ride. Her moans get quicker and quicker, then she shudders and gives one last push, and I taste a gush of juices. A squirter too!

She backs away from my face as I'm gasping for air and licking my lips. As she is mid-chest, she reaches back and bumps again into my cock, which is now fully erect and straining against my boxers. She backs down my legs, then pulls the boxers past my knees. She then moves forward and flattens her snatch, my cock against my stomach and just holds there for a moment. Then I feel this subtle movement back and forth as she begins to slide her mound on the underside of my penis, which is now glistening with her abundant juices. Her glide gets more vigorous and I now see her labia bulging over my erection, and her clit lingering on the tip of my penis. She is now arching her back and pulling on her nipples as she goes into full grind mode.

I wonder how I've lasted this long as I feel a burning momentum build in my groin. Now we're both moaning in synch and I launch a load onto my stomach, almost hitting my chin, which is still sopping from her juices. She grinds a few more times, until I can barely tolerate it. She scooches forward and now massages my cum up and down my stomach and chest with her mound. Finally, she stops, shakes her head, and stands up over me. Looking down, she says "You're a mess, go clean up. And remember, you didn't lay a hand on me." She pulls the t-shirt over her head and wipes her soaked pussy with the front of the shirt as she walks back, tight ass wiggling, to her tent.

I lay there in disbelief for a moment, and then pick myself up and walk to the clear river. I wade in and soon am washing myself in the flow, watching our combined cum drift down in the swirls of the current. I towel off on the bank, glad that the sun is now over the cliffs and warming up the day. As I get back to the campsite, Lilli is coming out of the tent in a fresh shirt, and it looks like bikini top and bottom are in place today. I go the cook box and take out the coffee pot, and load the grounds as I heat up water on the remains of last night's fire which I've stoked with a few new logs. She takes the cast iron skillet out and preps for eggs and pancakes. "Did you sleep well," she asks, "any pleasant dreams?"

"I did," I answer, "and you know sometimes dreams come true."

"Do they?", she muses and tends to the breakfast. We chit chat about the day ahead of us, back in the rafts today with the group. It's like nothing happened, except I feel this deep glow of satisfaction, tinged with a bit of confusion. We tidy up the campsite, pack the tent and sleeping bags, and douse the fire.

Soon, we hear chatter coming from upriver, and see the three rafts approaching. Kate is in the second raft, and comes ashore in a few. She bounces out, runs up, and gives me a hug and a quick kiss. I hope she can only smell the fresh Green River on my face and not Lilli. She looks over my shoulder at Lilli, and asks, "Did he behave himself?"

Lilli smiles and says, "He didn't lay a hand on me."

3Play2
3Play2
5 Followers