Kate & Lilli: The Replay

Story Info
After our close shave, the truth about Lilli and I comes out.
2.9k words
3.93
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3Play2
3Play2
5 Followers

I hope you are enjoying this series. I am an experienced writer but new to writing fiction, especially erotic fiction. I welcome feedback on writing style, making characters vivid enough, etc. This story will make more sense if you read the first two installments.

*******

Sleeping through the night was a challenge, as Kate had told me, "We need to talk in the morning," as she was drifting off. She seemed peaceful enough, and the day had been wild with Lilli teaching us how to shave Kate's pubes by demonstrating on herself. A little more about Kate. She is whip smart, funny, and ambitious. She does client relations for a health technology company and has been mostly working remotely since the pandemic. For her, Zoom meetings have replaced the frequent travel that she used to do. We met at a museum Thursday night social two years ago and found we had similar tastes in art, humor, and seemingly, outlook on life. She never married, had an engagement break off fortunately when fiancé revealed himself to be a dishonest jerk. Home is Nashville for both of us, and Kate settled there after getting her degree at Vanderbilt. As I mentioned in the first story, she is 36, five-five, curvy with C-cup boobs and large pink nipples. She is on the thin side of curvy, but has a real figure that she shows off spectacularly in a little black dress with ample cleavage. Her face is oval, blue-green eyes, and a kind of innocent smile. She wears her light brown hair a bit long and likes to weave a pony tail for exercising or in the outdoors.

During the night, I replayed in my mind our afternoon in the guest bath, when we had a quick vigorous fuck after trimming Kate's bush to get her ready for a new bikini. Setting the stage, gulp, Lilli had shaved her bald mons to show us how. As earlier readers know, I'd been introduced to this pussy a month earlier when, on a camping/rafting trip, Lilli planted this juicy snatch on my face after I got a peek of her bottomless in her tent. As mind boggling as this was, I hoped it would just remain a memory as the last thing I wanted was for this to get to Kate and damage their friendship and break us up. Somehow, that we needed to talk in the morning sure got me thinking something was up. My brief dreams shifted from anxious confrontations to nude encounters that left me with a raging boner. With great restraint, I did not introduce the boner to Kate as she slept.

As dawn brightened the curtains, I woke and saw that Kate was beginning to stir. I slipped out of bed, took a leak, and brushed my teeth. As I returned, Kate walked past to the bathroom to do the same. Her expression still seemed mostly sleepy and it was hard to read anything else from her face. I got back under the sheets, and shortly after, Kate rejoined. She lay on her side, propped up on an elbow, and now looked troubled. "Yesterday was crazy, wasn't it? But there's more, Lilli told me what happened on the rafting trip," she said softly. Oh, holy crap, I thought, here comes the shit storm and the end of this relationship.

The rage I expected didn't come. "Before you try to explain anything, I want to tell you more," Kate says. "I got here three days ago, and everything at first seemed ok as usual. But the first night, we hit the wine pretty hard and smoked a joint, and Lilli seemed to get quiet, deep in her thoughts. I knew something was up and we needed to talk. So Lilli asks me if I remember the kayak trip you and she took because something had happened."

Kate continues: "Lilli explained what happened but not much detail. I barely took it in, the shock and anger took over. She said she was sorry, it all happened so quick, no planning, no time to really think about what she was doing, and the whole thing was mostly her, she could have gotten dressed and then blasted you for peeping her tent. She wasn't trying to take you away from me. At first, I was furious at both of you, and cried my heart out. I went to my bed and sobbed. After I began to settle down, Lilli came in and asked if she could lay next to me. I nodded, wiped my nose, and for the first time started to think this wasn't as horrible as I thought. Stuff happens. Lilli moved closer and pulled my head to her shoulder and gently stroked my hair. She reached for a tissue and wiped some more snot from my nose."

I began to feel just a bit of relief, but started to wonder if she and Lilli could get past this, but would it tank our relationship? But we sure had a wild fuck yesterday, how was all this going to play out?

Kate: "Lilli pulled me closer, and after my emotions released, we kind of snuggled. She moved from rubbing my shoulder to my side and then to my rear. OK, so now you need some back story. Remember yesterday when we talked about Lilli and I being roomies. We saw each other naked or barely dressed, and it was no big deal. Sometimes after dates, we'd compare notes and laugh or bemoan the sex we'd had earlier that night. Well, one night, a guy I'd been seeing and was getting kinda serious about shows up at a party I'm already at. He has another girl with him, a cheerleader type. He doesn't see me, starts to dance with her, and is grabbing her ass on a slow dance. I'm humiliated, and walk past them. He sees me, and I shoot daggers with my eyes, but he keeps up the dance and ass grab. I go home, collapse in bed, still dressed, and pull the covers over my head. I'm sobbing uncontrollably. After a bit, I hear the front door open, Lilli must be home. I know she hears me crying, cuz she eases my door open and asks what's wrong."

Kate is telling me all this pretty calmly, then continues, "She lies down next to me. I pour out my soul, tell her how angry and humiliated I feel. She listens and says soothing things about how great I am and what a shit the guy was. She strokes my hair and tells me I'm going to be fine, it's best to know when a guy is a loser before it goes any further. I start to settle down and pull her to me. I'm lucky to have such a good friend. She is so warm under the covers and all of a sudden, I realize I'm a bit turned on holding her. I start to pull away a bit but Lilli pulls me closer. She runs her hand down my side and rests it on my rear. At first, I don't think much of this but feel myself drawn to her. She now starts to gently stroke my hips and suddenly I realize the consoling is over and something else is starting to happen. I push into her and she slips a hand under my skirt and now rubs my butt over my panties. Like I'm in a dream, I snuggle closer yet. Our crotches are now touching, and we start to grind a bit. Lilli then reaches down and touches me through my panties. I get these shock waves in my pussy and can feel myself getting wet. Lilli starts to rub me harder and I cum as hard as I ever had. We just laid there quietly, and then I must have zoned out and fallen asleep. I slept like I was in a coma. When I wake up, my head starts to spin. I'm kind of weirded out, I never imagined I could be with a girl, even though a few times when I heard Lilli orgasm when she had a guy in her bedroom, I'd touch myself. But wasn't that being turned on hearing fucking, not a les thing? The next morning, we look at each other sheepishly and agree I was upset and needed soothing. We never really talk more about it, so that's it till now."

A bit of relief starts to settle in. I'm taking this all in, lots to sort out in my head. "OK, so I'm getting the back story. You know, if I was a woman, I'd be bisexual, you know how much I worship your tits and love to eat you out. So back to the other night," I encourage.

Kate looks into my eyes with this deep, intense gaze. "After I stop crying and start to settle, she touches my hip, and all of a sudden our college apartment night comes back to me. This time, it's me making the move, and she's wearing these tight white shorts. I reach for her and rub her outside her shorts, and she starts to moan and kiss my neck. I unbutton her and reach in. Feels like she's wearing a thong that's barely there, and I can already feel her juices through the panties. I reach through the side of the thong and for the first time feel her pussy, with the bit of stubble she shaved off yesterday. So I don't really know how to do this with another woman but figure I do with myself, so I gently pinch her clit between her lips, then pull the shorts and panties off. I slide one finger, then two into her vagina and start to move in and out. Her moans get louder and she bucks her hips against my hand. Her neck gets scarlet red and she cums hard. I'm wearing a short skirt, and she now reaches in and starts to rub me. I'm already so turned on, she moves her fingers up and down on my clit and I orgasm in less than a minute. We both start crying and hold each other tight. It's weird, it's so new but seems so natural." I see emotions rise in her face. "Do you hate me now?" she asks.

"Oh God no," I exclaim. "I thought what Lilli and I did was going to break us up if you found out, and ruin your friendship with her. I'm relieved this is all out in the open now. Are you OK with this?"

Kate: "It's weird, I feel closer to each of you. But are you OK with what Lilli and I did?"

"I guess this is an answer of sorts," I say, and pull the sheet down, with my boner straining against my boxers.

"You guys are so fucking predictable!" She swats me on the shoulder.

A minute later, and there's a gentle knock on the door and Lilli sticks her head in: "Did you guys talk? Can I come in?" Kate waves her in, and what do I see but Lilli wearing the same oversized t-shirt she wore the morning of the 'thing' on the river. Lilli pushed me towards the middle of the king-sized bed and jumps under the sheets, and I'm sandwiched between these two lovely women. "I know this is pretty complicated, and I hope we now have peace and understanding," she says. The three of us are lying side by side, and I feel a delicious warmth under the sheets. Lilli looks over at both of us, "So what's next, anybody ready for breakfast?" This is weirdly casual!

Kate looks up at the ceiling, "Lilli, you barely told me what happened. I want you to show me."

"Well, I was in my tent, starting to get ready for the day, and I see Ben walk by and look through the mesh window."

"No, don't tell me," whispers Kate. "Show me. Ben, were you wearing boxers like that?" I nod yes. "Take them off and let me wear them." She slips her PJ top and bottom off and reaches as I pull off my boxers and hand them to her. She pulls them up to her waist. I sit on the side of the bed, the sheet covering my nakedness. "Lilli, is that what you were wearing?" Lilli nods yes. "So, what happens next?"

I jump in, "So I get a quick glimpse of Lilli, in that shirt, except it's around her waist and she's naked below."

"Show me." Lilli moves to sit on the rug across from the bed, sits cross legged and raises her nightshirt, baring her long legs and pussy.

"It looked like Lilli was rubbing herself, it was hard to tell," I explain. Kate looks dreamy, like she's in a trance.

"Lilli, were you?" Lilli pulls up the shirt a bit more and gently strokes the top of her slit.

Taking this all in, I continue, "I walked back to my sleeping bag and laid back down." Kate slowly leaves the bed and lies on the rug, wearing just my boxers, her beautiful tits rising and falling as she seems to breathe more deeply.

"Ben, were you turned on?"

"Yes, how could I not be, but very nervous, since I thought Lilli saw me and would think I was peeking on her on purpose, which I wasn't."

"Lilli, what's next?" asks Kate.

"OK, I'm pissed, he's caught me 'jilling off' and I assume he's snuck over to peep into my tent. I get out of the tent and he's not by the window, so I walk back to where he had his sleeping bag. What do I see but him lying there with a boner straining on his drawers. I'm seeing red and go over and stand over him, he's clearly flustered but there's this big dick straining his boxers. I'm thinking I'm gonna intimidate him, I stand over him and nudge his boner with my foot. I then realize I'm naked under my shirt, my legs are on either side of his hips and I'm giving him a show."

"Show me." Lilli moves to stand over Kate and rubs her foot over her crotch. Lilli's arch seems to linger there a bit. Kate is gazing up Lilli's shirt like I remember.

Lilli looks at me, "What the hell did you say then?"

"I told you I wasn't peeping, I walked by your tent and there you were naked. I reminded you we had seen the bald eagle along the river. How could I not look? Meanwhile, I'm looking up at your bald pussy, and you say, 'The eagle has landed' and you squat down on my face."

"Show me," Kate whispers. Lilli locks eyes on mine then lowers her mound onto Kate's face and grinds into her. Kate starts to lap at Lilli's slit, making loud, wet slurps. She reaches up for Lilli's hips.

"Don't lay a hand on me, that's what I told Ben." Kate lowers her hands. "It's what I promised you, Kate, before the kayak trip." Whether Kate was nodding yes or licking up and down Lilli's cunt, I couldn't tell. Lilli, rocking back and forth, starts to moan and pulls at her nipples through the shirt. Her rhythm increases and she starts to shudder. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm coming so hard," she screams then relaxes on Kate's face.

I'm watching in amazement, and am now rock hard. "Lilli, you squirted all over my face, remember?" Kate's face is wet but not drenched.

"It doesn't happen every time," Lilli says, then moves back over Kate's thighs and pulls off the boxers. "Ben had a massive hard on, and I slid back and forth on it till he came." She now places her shaved mound on Kate's newly trimmed bush and starts to grind like she did on me, except now pussy to pussy. I can hear squishy noises and watch Lilli's labia open and spread over Kate, who is now thrusting her hips against her dear friend. Their moans start to grow, synch and escalate into erotic howls. Then it suddenly quiet and it's pretty clear somebody squirted, because a puddle grows on the rug under Kate, and she has slick juices running down her thighs. Lilli gasps, "That's what happened. Then I told him he was a wet mess and he needed to clean up. Now we need to clean up."

Lilli stands, strips off the night shirt, and pulls Kate up by a hand. They both look a bit wobbly. Lilli then walks to the bed, pulls the sheet away, and grabs my hard dick. She leads Kate and I, Kate by her hand and me by my cock, into the bathroom and turns on the walk-in shower. In a few, steam is rising in the shower, and the three of us step into the hot spray. Lilli and Kate move to either side of me, each rubbing their cunts against my hip. A hand from each grasps at my dick and pumps away. I'm in ecstasy now, as hands cup my balls, tickle my asshole, and stroke me like I've never been stroked before. It's my turn to scream, and I shoot a massive load of spunk against the shower wall. Lilli sprays body wash on each of our chests, and we rub each other all over, slick and wet. Have you ever had a nightmare turn into your best dream ever?

Lilli turns off the water, and says, "Now who's ready for breakfast?"

To be continued.

3Play2
3Play2
5 Followers