Kate & Todd's Erotic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate him and knew that she would never be the same again. His large rod was reaching places inside of her that Eric never would and loosening her up to mold her to the shape of his cock and his cock only. And there was not a thing she could do about it.

It wasn't until she had adjusted, and he finally started moving inside of her that he released her neck to allow her to breathe. She coughed and sputtered and caught her breath as he had his way with her. The sensations she felt were beyond anything she thought she could feel from having a man inside of her.

Todd was thrusting and groaning as he took advantage of her vulnerable state. Despite this, she soon found her hips rolling and bucking to accept even more of him deeper into her. She began to moan as that thick meaty cock hit all the right spots in her just as his fingers and tongue seemed to have done moments before this.

She had decided to accept what Todd had done, knowing there was no going back now. But then it dawned on her that she hadn't seen him put on a condom. Oh no.

She gripped his arms and tired to push him, but she knew they wouldn't budge. She opened her mouth to speak but found his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss. She groaned into his mouth as their tongues danced together and their bodies moved in unison. That big cock felt so good inside of her that it was taking her breath away.

Finally, his mouth left hers and she could speak again. "Todd, you have got to pull out! You can't cum inside of me! I'm not on birth control! You could get me pregnant!"

To her surprise, Todd nodded his acknowledgment. "Okay. I'll pull out before I cum."

This somehow reassured her that everything would be okay if he pulled out like he said he would. Resigned to her fate, she wrapped her legs around him and met his vigorous thrusts into her, completely adjusted and accepting of that mammoth shaft inside of her now.

It started to feel good. Really good. Before she knew it, she was bucking and writhing below him as that huge cock pumped into her with strong, powerful strokes. She felt another orgasm quickly building and it wasn't long before her pussy gripped and milked him as she came on his thrusting rod.

He brought her to two more wonderful orgasms before she felt his large cock pulsing and throbbing inside of her. "Pull out!" She squealed, pushing on his shoulders.

To her relief he did, and she moaned as she felt his hot cum splashing over her stomach and tits as he jerked it furiously, painting her skin with his hot sticky seed.

She breathed hard as she recovered from the assault, her mind reeling as the realization of what happened dawned on her.

She slapped his arm hard. "I can't believe you, Todd! I was willing to do everything else with you, but I never agreed to let you fuck me! You took advantage of me!"

He grunted as she slapped him, seemingly unphased by her outburst. "It happened, Kate. And it's going to happen again. And again. You won't be able to stay away for long."

His arrogance just served to infuriate her. She gathered her clothes and stormed out of the room.

Thankfully, Eric had taken a week off work after it happened for his birthday. They went out on dates and when they were home, she completely ignored Todd. Eventually her anger died down and she decided to forgive him.

And Todd was right. Making love to Eric was not the same at all. It didn't satisfy her like having sex with Todd did. And soon she was craving doing it again because her boyfriend just couldn't scratch that itch that Todd had.

After Eric left for work for the first time after his week off Kate came into the living room and straddled Todd's hips and began kissing him. "I forgive you," she murmured against his smirking lips.

"It's about time," Todd said, as he began stripping her clothes off.

Kate helped him undress. She slid down his legs and began fellating him, moaning around that big cock that she had missed so damn much. When he was good and hard, she climbed up his body and once again straddled his hips, gripping his big unprotected dick in her hand and angling it to her entrance. She knew in that moment that she had no desire for him to wear a condom at all. Now that she had felt him bare inside of her, there was no way she could stand to feel anything else.

But Kate had to be firm. "You have to pull out again, Todd. You can't ever cum inside me. I am not on birth control and I refuse to go on it. Understand?"

He nodded his head and groaned sexily as she slowly sank herself down on his turgid shaft. She felt that big monster stretching her for the second time, and it took her a few moments to adjust to the feel of that girth. It felt so different than when Eric was inside of her, so much more satisfying, and no barriers between them. She knew in her heart that Eric could never ever bring her the sexual pleasure that Todd did, which was why she craved the other man so much. There was no point in denying it now. She wanted that big cock, thought about it all the time, and she was hooked. Todd had hit the nail on the head when he had said she'd be back.

It wasn't long before she was riding his cock with enthusiasm, bouncing on his lap as they kissed passionately and fed at each other's mouths. Her fingers curled into his hair as their tongues danced and she felt that thick meaty rod of his kissing her cervix with each downward stroke. The feeling was both pain and pleasure combined, and she found herself holding him in a vice grip as she had her first of many orgasms of the night on his big dick.

When she recovered, he moved her so that she was on all fours on the couch. He then entered her from behind. She squealed with delight as he began to bang into her hard doggystyle, gripping her hips and pulling her into each of his savage thrusts. She knew it was going to take him awhile to cum and reveled in that fact as she already felt another orgasm building from the new angle. She wanted him to fuck her in any position he desired, and she wanted her pussy to bring him as much pleasure as he did her.

She could hear him grunting and groaning as he labored away at her tight snatch. She had another fantastic release as his pace increased and she knew his own was finally approaching.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned out, as he kept pounding into her with those brutal strokes.

"I want you to cum all over my tits!" She squealed.

He fucked her for a few more minutes and then complied, ejecting his large cock from her tight little pussy as she repositioned herself on the couch for him to do as she asked of him.

Kate watched with a big grin on her face as he furiously jerked that colossal cock of his until he was spraying her tits and stomach with a massive load of his spunk.

After that day, their affair continued and became more and more routine. The moment that Eric was out the door, she was fucking Todd in every way, shape, and form possible sans condom. Every position brought her more pleasure than the last, and Todd was considerate in pulling out each time he ejaculated. Soon she didn't have to remind him to do it and it had become common practice for him.

They would fuck vigorously, and Todd would cum all over her tits. Sometimes he even pulled out and sprayed his seed all over the outside of her cunt. The feel of his baby making batter spilling all over her slit thrilled her like no other, and she would massage it teasingly into her labia, reveling in the feel of it on her most intimate place.

She took Todd into her mouth after and let him fuck her again or as many times as he wanted. If his cock left her before he came, she let him do what he wanted to her all night long. Todd never seemed to abuse that privilege, always respectful of her want to avoid pregnancy.

She was exhausted by the time that Eric came in the door from work. Surprisingly enough her boyfriend never caught them. They still had sex and she acted like she enjoyed it. A small part of her did, of course, but not nearly as much as the sex she had with Todd when he was gone. She reasoned that it was partly because she let Todd fuck her raw with no protection, and because they were doing it behind her boyfriend's back. She had become Todd's wanton slut and she couldn't be happier with that arrangement.

She got a call out of the blue from Cindy, her old roommate. They agreed to meet for lunch and Kate fessed up about her affair with Todd. Cindy seemed shocked but when Kate told her all the details, she understood why Kate felt that way about Todd and didn't want it to end.

Kate felt relieved that she could talk about it with someone who wouldn't judge her. She wasn't embarrassed about it anymore, but the fear of Eric finding out crushed her inside, because she knew it would hurt him and she never wanted to do that.

Cindy suggested she should go on birth control so that Todd could cum inside of her. When Kate said that would mean Eric could too, she was shocked when her old roommate suggested she do it without him knowing so he would continue to use a condom.

Kate quickly shot that down, as she was satisfied with the way things were going now. But after they parted ways with a hug, she could not help but think about the way Cindy described the feeling of a big cock shooting a hot sticky load deep into her pussy. She said it brought her to an orgasm that was indescribable, and Kate could not help but feel curious about what it would feel like. Todd already brought her pleasure that went beyond anything she had ever felt, and the seed had been planted in her mind that the sex could get even better if she let Todd have his way with her the way he wanted to have his way.

She knew the moment she became pregnant that Eric might figure out that she was fucking Todd. But then she reasoned that he was so naïve and gullible all she would have to say was the condom must have broken and she knew Eric would be satisfied with that answer. Despite everything, Eric had no idea what was going on behind his back, and the last thing his mind would resort to would be that Kate was having sex with their roommate and he had impregnated her.

Eric was working when Kate got to the house. She made a special trip to the pharmacy to get a plan B pill. If this was going to happen, she had to be prepared to take it the next morning. It was Todd's day off and she found him in the living room watching TV. Without a word she straddled his lap and began kissing him. She broke the kiss to take her shirt off and then his. She could feel him hardening underneath her and knew she was doing something right as she began to grind down on that monster of a cock of his. She wanted it inside of her. She wanted it to fill her like she had never been filled. She wanted to feel him pulsing and throbbing as he ejaculated his cum deep into her fertile womb.

Todd could only groan as she undid his jeans and began to suck him to full hardness. She slobbered and bobbed her head along every inch of him, taking him deep into her throat. Then she suckled the tip and twirled her tongue around it, loving the way she heard him panting and groaning as she worked his cock over like no other.

After a few moments of blowing him she eagerly took her booty shorts off and straddled his lap. She began kissing him with fierce passion and reached down as they kissed, guiding that thick helmet of his to her entrance. It poised there and she teasingly rubbed him all along her slit to get him nice and slick with her juices.

"Today I am giving you a treat, Todd. Today I want you to cum inside me all you want until we are done having sex and you can't go on anymore." She giggled at the thought because she knew he could cum numerous times in a row, so this was going to be fun. "Just this one time today. Okay?"

Todd blinked with surprise. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes. Just this once. And only today." Kate had to be firm on that rule. If they were going to be doing it on the regular, then she was really going to have to go on birth control without letting Eric know. But that was unlikely. The one time she had started taking it to surprise Eric she had gotten so sick that she would never forget the experience. She didn't want to go down that road again.

Todd smiled with understanding. "Okay. Let's get down to business then."

Kate nearly rolled her eyes. "You're so cute when you're trying to be charming." Hilarious.

But she immediately shut up mid-sentence when Todd grabbed her hips and angled her so that the bulbous tip of his big cock was directed at her weeping hole. She bit her lip with pleasure as he began to sink into her tight little pussy inch by delicious inch. She let out a loud moan as he hit rock botTodd and she was resting comfortably on his balls. It never failed to amaze her just how deep his cock could reach inside of her compared to Eric's. And how much better it felt to feel Todd hitting all the right spots. Kate feared even without a condom that her man could never pleasure her like Todd could.

All that left her mind as she felt Todd began to thrust up into her. She bounced on his lap with wild abandon, wanting to bring him to orgasm quickly to feel him blast off inside of her for the very first time. The thought of finally being able to feel what cum being shot out into her thrilled her like no other. And the fact that it was Todd doing it and not Eric was a turn on all on its own. It was so illicit and dirty. She knew she was hooked on Todd's big dick and could not live without it going forward. This was something she needed to do.

Thinking of the task at hand, she slammed all the way down Todd's mammoth pole and began to rock and gyrate, moaning like a wanton whore as he could do nothing but hold on for dear life for the ride. He watched her tits bounce as she rode him hard, flying up and down his prick with incredible speed.

When Kate heard his grunts grow louder, she began rocking faster and faster, slamming her pussy down hard to his balls and then sliding back up and down his bare cock with impressive force. Todd knew now that she was doing everything she could to drain him dry quickly. And despite wanting to hold on, he was aware that she was going to be relentless until he gave her what he wanted. With how she was acting he was going to lose control quicker than normal.

He grabbed her hips and began to shove her up and down his thick meaty length. Driving her onto him again and again. His sounded like an animal as he grunted and groaned. He could feel that familiar tingling in his balls.

Kate must have sensed it because she gripped his shoulders and took over again, rapidly humping his cock, her walls squeezing and milking him, just begging him to fill her up with everything he had. She knew he must be very close by the look of pure confrontation on his face. She could see his features contorting as he couldn't hold back much longer. The anticipation was killing her. She was doing everything in her power to make him cum buckets inside of her.

"Here it comes, Kate! Fuck!" He cried out, his fingers digging into her hips as she continued to ride him like a bucking Bronco. There was no stopping now. Just a few more strokes and he was a goner.

"Yes! Give it to me, Todd! Fill me up! Give me your cum!" She cried out, bucking and thrashing on his pole with wild abandon.

Kate screamed with ecstasy as she felt the first burst of Todd's hot sticky seed shooting deep into her. Her pussy felt like it was melting. Her toes curled and her vagina clamped down on his cock, milking it for all it was worth. The pulsing and throbbing of his shaft and the feeling of that molten cum blasting deep inside were enough to send her into the most blissful orgasm of her life. Never had she ever felt a release so great. Could she go back to him pulling out after this?

She clung to Todd, hearing his guttural moans of joy, as he shot rope after rope of his virile seed into her fertile womb. There was so much inside of her that it began to leak down his shaft and balls and she found herself driving her pussy up and down his vibrating shaft to drain him dry. A few more drops were spilled and then he was spent.

They both collapsed together on the couch and she kissed him with passion, sucking on his tongue. She kept rocking and gyrating on the full length of him, groaning with pleasure against his lips. She could not get enough of him. She felt him hardening inside of her and they were soon fucking again. He came inside of her two more times and then blasted off into her mouth. It was the most joyous sexual experience of her life.

After she took a shower, she slept like a log that night. Eric was off to work again early in the morning and so was Todd. She woke up and found her purse in its usual spot by the door and she looked at the bottle of pills. Should she take it? She thought for sure that she was pregnant. And she knew that if she didn't swallow one there could be a very big possibility she would be knocked up with Todd's baby. But she was starting to wonder if it would be such a bad thing.

She put the bottle back into her purse knowing she still had a day or two to make her decision. You could take them up to five days later so said the instructions, but the percentage of effectiveness went down drastically every day. Did she care about that now?

Todd got home two hours before Eric. As soon as he was in the doorway, she was greeting him with a kiss. Their kisses soon became heated and she was rubbing his crotch over his slacks. She soon undid his belt as he guided her into his room. Their kisses never ceased as they continued to undress as they got into Todd's room.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide, guiding his naked cock to her shaved pussy. She moaned with pleasure as he slid in and she began to rock her hips and meet his deep penetrating thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him as he labored into her. She knew she would have to decide soon.

"Don't forget to pull out, Todd," she reluctantly reminded him, confirming in her mind that she needed to take that pill as soon as they were done.

Todd sounded disappointed. "Okay."

He soon flipped her onto her back and slid into her from behind. God, she loved this position! She eagerly met his thrusts and it was not long before she could feel his cock expanding and swelling, growing steely hard.

She was about to tell Todd to take it out when she felt him withdraw. She soon could feel his seed splashing onto her asshole and dripping down her sopping slit. She had not cum. She had been so close but when he pulled out her orgasm was ruined. She had felt it building but when Todd jerked away it wasn't enough to take her there.

She soon felt him sliding back in as he resumed fucking her. He was grunting and growling as he pumped into her. She felt another orgasm building. "Yes... Yes! Fuck me, Todd! Fuck me so deep and hard!" She cried out, needing him to be rough with her.

Her next release was still not as pleasurable as yesterday. By the time she came Todd was not ready to explode again. He growled with delight as her slick walls milked him as she came for the first time that night. He fucked her right through her orgasm, and she felt another starting to form. But there was always that nagging in the back of her mind. That craving to feel him slam in as deep as possible and blast his hot cum straight into her fertile womb.

She could resist it no longer. She heard Todd announce he was going to cum and she was just on the verge of a big one.

"Yes... yessss..." She hissed, feeling her pleasure rising fast.

Todd seemed to take that as encouragement. His movements sped up and his breathing grew labored. His grunts and groans became louder and she could feel his rod pulsing and throbbing inside of her. He blinked with surprise as she began to buck back into him with wanton need, slamming her pussy down the length of his turgid flesh.