Kate & Todd's Erotic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a good cry and she managed to calm down by the time that Eric came home from work. She pretended to be asleep as he stripped and got into bed beside her but all she could think about was what happened between her and Todd.

She fell into a fitful sleep hours later but had vague dreams of what had been done earlier that night.

The next morning, she thought of telling Eric what happened, but she couldn't bring herself to. She hated lying to him, but she resolved to just not telling him about it and hoping that life could go on.

And it did until next time she and Todd were alone together. She tried to stay in her room most of the night and was mindful to do homework in their bedroom with the door locked.

But Todd knocked on her door and said he needed her help with a leak under the sink. She reluctantly left the safety of her room and went to the bathroom with him.

"I need you to hold the pipe still while I tighten the bolt to stop the leak."

She hated it but she did as Todd said, sitting down on the floor between Todd's legs as he reached around her to tighten the bolt. She was too busy concentrating on holding the screw to understand the situation that she had unwillingly put herself in with him.

The pipe finally stopped leaking as the bolt was tightened enough and Todd dropped the wrench with an exasperated sigh. She was then very aware of just how close they were in proximity.

"Thanks," Todd said, making no move to let her up from the floor.

She felt his hand on her hip and the same thing that happened to her last time happened again. She froze. Soon enough Todd's agile fingers were stroking her belly and moving up to her breasts. He took less time this round to cup her tit and knead it and she bit her lip to stop from crying out as he pinched her stiffening nipple.

His other hand shoved into her shorts and before she knew what was happening his fingers were inside of her and his agile digits were fucking her to a quick and intense orgasm. All she could do was hold on for dear life as he manipulated her body in ways that Eric never had. Sure, her man had made her cum but never this quickly and with such intensity. Todd's fingers were longer and thicker than Eric's and felt incredible inside of her. She knew that he knew what he was doing as he began to rub her sensitive nub in just the right way to send her over the edge fast.

Her fingers were digging into his leg as her whole body shuddered and her tight little pussy clamped his big fingers tightly as she came.

It all happened so fast that her head was spinning. Todd's lips found hers in a heated kiss and at first, she resisted, but she soon found herself kissing him back as she came down from her high. She let out a moan as he continued to gently stroke her clit to prolong her pleasure, and despite herself she was getting extremely aroused by his disgusting behavior.

Finally, she managed to pry her mouth away from his as her bearings came back to her. "Todd, please. Please, stop! I can't do this to Eric!"

To her shock, he removed his hands from her body and helped her up. "Okay. I understand, Kate."

She left the room quickly and collapsed on her bed, crying into the pillows. How could she just let him violate her like that? She hadn't said a word! But despite everything, the two orgasms that Todd had now given her were the best she had experienced in a long time. It was like he knew all the right buttons to push to get her to become putty in his hands.

It didn't happen again for another week. Kate felt extreme guilt every time she found herself craving Todd's touch or thinking about their brief moments together. Every time she had told him to stop, he had. But she found herself drawn to his dominating nature. He wanted her so he took her. Twice now.

Kate soon found herself stealing glances at him every chance she got, especially when he walked shirtless around the house. He seemed to notice she was looking but he didn't seem to be gloating about it.

Eric was none the wiser. They were still having sex regularly like a normal couple. They went out to dinner frequently; they had a good time together. And yet even when she was with Eric, she was thinking about what it would be like if she was out on a date with Todd. How different would it be? Eric had such a chilled and laid-back personality that she wasn't even sure how he would react if he knew what had gone on between her and his roommate the last few weeks.

Kate soon found herself less fearing of being alone with Todd. She reasoned that if they sat apart from each other or she avoided being near him what had happened would not again.

So, things went back to normal. Another week went by without incident. Eric went to work, and Kate made dinner for her and Todd. They ate and then Todd offered to help Kate do the dishes. She agreed and soon enough Todd was drying the dishes as she washed them. It was times like this when she saw the gentle side of Todd that she craved his touch. But she knew it was wrong. She was with Eric and she loved him. And yet the temptation to stray was there and had been all along.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise when the water was draining that Todd came behind her to reach over her to put a dish that he had just dried away. She bit her lip as she felt his strong, muscular body against her smaller frame. It never ceased to amaze her just how tall and built he was. She knew he was doing what he was on purpose. He had to be! This was how it started the last two times their sexual encounters had gone on.

She could feel his growing erection pressed against her ass and she could only wonder what that cock looked like in the flesh. She couldn't' deny that she had fantasies about it. Who wouldn't? The man was hung like a horse!

She sighed as Todd placed his hands on her hip and began kissing her neck. It felt good but she knew it couldn't happen. But again, her voice refused to come.

Before she knew it his large, rough hands were in her shirt and he was caressing her breasts. They felt so different than Eric's hands, so much stronger and almost like sandpaper in texture. She thought he was going to do more like usual but to her surprise he suddenly spun her around and captured her lips with his.

She was so taken aback that she didn't let out any protests. She was soon kissing him back, her fingers tangling into his hair as they made out with passion. His leg came between them and his hands came down to cup her ass, forcefully grinding her against his strong thigh. She found herself getting wet through the thin shorts she wore and unconsciously rocking against his solid muscle. There was no denying he was making her feel good in this moment.

He kept kissing her and she felt his hand going between them and into her athletic shorts. She made no move to stop him as his fingers plunged into her dripping cunt and he began to roughly fuck her with them. She moaned against his mouth, sucking at his tongue and biting his lip as he worked her to another glorious orgasm.

She couldn't help but find herself writhing against his fingers, rolling her hips to meet them as they curled inside of her to reach all the right spots to get her to cum. She screamed against his mouth as she came hard against his limber digits plundering her depths.

Todd picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. She was catching her breath as he pulled her shorts down past her hips along with her underwear. It was only when the cool air hit her bare private parts that she realized what had been done. But she had no time to recover as he straightened himself and his lips covered hers in a passionate kiss. She gasped with delight as his fingers plunged back inside of her and his thumb stroked over her sensitive clit to bring her to another earth-shattering release.

She was trembling as they kissed and barely registered him pulling back to take her shirt off, leaving her completely naked before him. It wasn't until he was kissing her breasts that she realized what had happened. Instead of protesting she clung to him, gripping the back of his neck as he sucked and licked her nipples, his fingers never ceasing their expert ministrations below.

"Oh, God, yes! I'm cumming, Todd!" She cried out, as her second release of the night hit her like a truck. She could only cling to him for dear life as she saw stars behind her ears and nearly blacked out from the intense pleasure.

When she came to Todd had taken off his shirt and was undoing his jeans. She couldn't find her voice to say no. And when she saw his cock, she nearly fainted. It was huge, easily 9 inches in length and nice and meaty and thick.

She gasped as he moved her to the kitchen island and lined up his cock with her slit. She could feel that hard length rubbing the length of her pussy, grinding against her bare, shaved cunt. She found herself rolling her hips against him before she could stop herself, her breathing picking up as she realized that this had gone way too far.

"Todd, please. You've done enough now. We must stop, please. I can't do this to Eric!" It sounded so weak coming from her mouth. They had already done more than she expected, and she had no idea how things had escalated so quickly.

"Relax. I'm not going to fuck you. I'm going to cum on you."

He was going to what? Her head was spinning as he continued to grind and rub that enormous girth all over her wet heat. But he was true to his word and he never penetrated her. Soon enough he was humping her harder and she found herself meeting his thrusts, feeling that hard slab of meat rubbing over every inch of her outer labia and more importantly the sensitive nub that he seemed to know how to manipulate to bring her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams.

Todd's grunts were getting louder and she could only watch as he pulled away, furiously jerking his cock. Huge globs of cum suddenly shot out and covered her tits and stomach. She had never seen so much cum ejaculating out of a dick before. Heavy ropes of his seed painted her skin before he was spent. It felt so dirty and wrong but the feel of his hot sticky cum on her body turned her into a melting puddle of goo.

Before she could stop herself, she found herself gathering some of his cum onto her fingers. It tasted salty with a mix of sweet, very different than the pure saltiness of Eric. She gathered up more and licked it off her fingers, until she realized what she was doing and quickly felt ashamed.

She rushed out of the kitchen and into the bathroom to take a long shower. By the time she came out Todd had retreated to his room, seemingly satisfied with their steamy encounter and done with her for the night.

She knew things had gone too far this time and that she had to prepare herself to stop Todd the next time he tried to do things with her again. When Eric came home that night, she pleaded with him to move out with her into an apartment or house of their own. Eric didn't understand why and said they could talk about it in the morning when he was less tired.

But when she brought it up after a fitful night of sleep, Eric just seemed to shrug it off and wanted a reason for the sudden change. Despite him making good money they were already at their limit with bills and couldn't afford to move. When she said she would get a job to help take the load off, Eric changed course and said he would start setting some money aside to afford the down payment in a few months to a new apartment or house to rent.

That was enough to satisfy Kate, and she agreed that that would be best. Eric still didn't understand why and seemed to like the arrangement they had with Todd, but the man clearly had no idea what had gone on behind his back and Kate wasn't about to tell him. She felt horrible for cheating on Eric so many times with his ass of a roommate, but for whatever reason she couldn't stop herself from feeling drawn to the disgusting jock that seemed to revel in violating her body when Eric was not home.

It came as no surprise to her when the moment they were alone, Todd took advantage and got her off to numerous orgasms with his fingers and soon enough his tongue. He even continued to rub his cock along her pussy until he came all over her body. As the weeks went on, he grew bolder, encouraging Kate to jerk him off during their sessions. She found herself reaching down and stroking that mammoth cock with vigor as he thrust between her legs, and she squealed with delight as he ejaculated copious amounts of his manly spunk all over her tits and stomach.

She found herself growing more comfortable with the situation as time went on. So comfortable that a few weeks later she told Eric that she was fine staying with Todd, He was pleased with her decision because he wanted to spend their money on other things. They soon purchased new furniture for the house and other various decorations and appliances to make the house more comfortable for the three of them.

The moment that Eric left the house Todd and Kate were all over each other. She found herself melting into his kisses and letting him strip off her clothes. She eagerly spread her legs for him so he could feast on her wetness, humping his face as he brought her to numerous orgasms with his sprightly digits and tongue. She would grip his head as he thrust his tongue inside of her, tasting her juices and reveling on them. Their affair had now become a consensual one, but she knew in her heart that she wasn't willing to let Todd do more than what they were already doing. And she would certainly never leave Eric for him. If that was his endgame, he was going to be sorely mistaken.

Todd suggested he fuck her tits and she found herself squeezing them together as that huge rod of his thrust between them. His cock was so long that the tip easily reached her mouth. She grew curious and began to suck and lick the head every time it encountered her lips. She was soon actively suckling the head and enjoying the taste of the precum that came out of it. His dick was hot and hard and she found herself wanting to have more of it.

"Oh, yeah, just like that, Kate," Todd moaned, thrusting harder and faster. The sounds he was making just served to turn her on even more.

It wasn't long before she felt the sensitive head throbbing and pulsing between her lips and Todd was cumming in her mouth. The volume shocked her, but she quickly recovered quickly and found herself eagerly milking his balls dry with her lips and tongue, swallowing his seed. To her surprise he was still hard as she continued to suck, and he moved her to the floor without warning.

She placed her hands on his strong hips to steady herself and feasted wantonly on his big dick. She sucked, slurped, and rolled her tongue along the tip, collecting the tasty treat of his juices that gathered there without hesitation. His hands were soon in her long brunette locks and he began thrusting toward her mouth. She was gagging and choking on his huge cock as he fucked her mouth and she found giving him a blowjob to be extremely erotic.

She stroked her clit as she blew him and took him deep into her throat, deeper than any cock had ever been. She had given Eric blowjobs before, but they were nothing in comparison to what she was doing to Todd. He seemed to have the stamina of a bull. She worked him over for a good twenty minutes before he announced he was going to cum. This just seemed to spur her on and she sucked him with even more fervor until his large cock left her mouth with a pop and he was jerking it rapidly in front of her face.

"Open up. Eat that cum like a good little girl, Kate. Don't waste a drop," he growled out, fisting his cock with fury as he felt the familiar tingling in his balls as he prepared to unleash a torrent of cum into her mouth.

Kate did what he said and opened her mouth to accept his manly seed. She squealed as the heavy ropes landed on her tongue as Todd fed her a huge mouth full of his hot sticky spunk. She swallowed it down and from then on out blowjobs became routine. She loved sucking his big cock and couldn't' seem to get enough of it.

She let Todd fuck her tits and mouth whenever he wanted, becoming more and more compliant with him as time went on. And more addicted. She couldn't help it. He was so different from Eric and their sexual energy could not be denied any longer. She found herself craving him and that big slab of meat between his legs. Just thinking about how he made her feel sexually got her wet between the legs instantly.

A part of her loathed Eric for not being able to see what was right in front of him. The longing glances, the blush every time she and Todd touched. It was so obvious that they were involved and yet Eric was completely clueless, thinking that his girlfriend was faithful and never even having a clue that she was worshiping Todd's big cock behind his back day in and day out.

She had been involved with Todd for six months now. She and Eric were still a couple and when he was around, he was her world. They went out on dates, and they did normal couple things, including having sex regularly. She kept telling herself that the things she did with Todd were beyond her control and she had fallen prey to his dominant nature. Would Eric believe that when he found out? He was so gullible that she convinced herself that he would. The possibility of Eric leaving her if he ever figured out what was going on never crossed her mind. They loved each other and this wouldn't break them, right?

But at the same time her feelings for Todd were growing too. How could they not? Their sexual chemistry was off the charts. But she didn't once think of having an actual relationship with Todd. The things that happened between them were not meant to be leading up to her having to choose between the two men. She would choose Eric in a heartbeat. They were soulmates, they were meant to spend their lives together. And when she thought of her future, she saw Eric.

But of course, the inevitable happened and they ended up having sex. They had taken to fooling around in Todd's bedroom. One way or another she always knew she would end up in his bed.

Todd had just brought her to another shattering orgasm with that magical tongue of his. As per usual as she recovered, he rubbed his cock all over her slit to get it nice and wet. She sighed at the feeling, letting him do what he wanted for now as she recovered from the sexual gratification that he had brought her.

That all quickly changed when she felt the large tip of his cock pressing against the entrance to her pussy. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at him in fear.

"Oh, come on, Kate. I think it's time, don't you? You knew this was going to happen eventually. And I've been patient. I've waited long enough. Your cunt is mine to do what I want with it," Todd gloated.

"Todd, no! Please! Anything but this! I can't have sex with you, I love Eric! I love him so much, Todd, please don't do this!" Kate pleaded, trying to sit up to push Todd off.

She gasped when his hand shot out and wrapped around her throat and he effectively pinned her down. "Don't worry, Kate. You're a good slut. You're going to love it just as every girl before you has. Soon enough you won't be able to get enough of my big cock in your tight little pussy. You'll crave it every second of every day," he groaned out, so smug and sure of himself that it scared her.

She gasped as the large bulbous head began to slip into her wet heat. It didn't help that he had made her cum several times, so she was well lubricated for him.

She tried to protest but the words wouldn't come out. This time it was because his hand was squeezing her throat. She couldn't breathe as inch by delicious inch that big cock invaded her smooth cunt. Despite everything Todd was gentle with her as more and more of him forced its way inside.