Kate & Todd's Erotic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Todd! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" She begged, as she kept thrashing and writhing back against him.

"Kate, I can't hold it! You've got to stop moving!" Todd pleaded, feeling his balls boiling. He was reaching his limit and he knew he had to pull out now or he was going to lose it.

Kate didn't stop bouncing back on his hard hung dick. "Yes, yes, yes!" She cried out. She was lost now. She needed to feel it. She needed to feel him cum in her. She knew going forward that there was no going back.

"Ugh! Fuck yeah, Kate!" Todd cried out, slamming his hips against her ass and blasting heavy ropes of his baby making batter deep into Kate's unprotected cunt. His fingers dug into her hips as he pounded his release into her and he watched her body seize up as forbidden pleasure skyrocketed through her form, giving her the release that she had been craving this whole time. It was his cum in her that triggered it, and she was nearly convulsing as her body shook and writhed as she trashed about with her orgasm.

After that day, she never made Todd pull out again. The feel of him throbbing and cumming inside of her was too much to resist. Now that she had felt it, she knew she could never go back to having him pull out. In fact, she became more ravenous for his body and his cock. They had sex at least five or six times a day. It was a wonder that they were not caught by Eric.

Each time Todd blasted off inside of her he gave her the best orgasms of her life. She was hooked now, and things could never go back to how they were before. Sex with Eric was no longer desirable or pleasurable for her. But still she loved him, and she refused to leave him. She knew what she had with Todd was physical. She couldn't possibly love him, right?

The inevitable happened. She missed her period. She took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Inside, she was delighted. There was nothing worse that her and Todd could do with each other now, as she was already pregnant.

She told Eric and he was thrilled beyond belief. But was this going to change things with her and Todd? After all he was going to be the father of the child. But only she and Todd would ever know that. Will Kate ask Cindy for advice? Will she continue her illicit affair with Todd? Will she eventually open her heart and find love with Todd and leave the oblivious Eric for him?

That is another story.