All Comments on 'Kate and Tyler Ch. 02'

by hrnymom6814

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mac1729mac172911 months ago

I thought you really portrayed her very well. The age difference would have been a real obstacle for many relationships so you can relate to her feelings and hesitation.

Thanks for writing

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Fantastic!

I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 3

rnebularrnebular11 months ago

I liked them making it official, they obviously care about and are good for each other. Thanks for sharing!

DrizdartDrizdart11 months ago

Really believable development of the relationship. Hope you will continue to find ways to show the complexity and effort needed to overcome both the personal doubts AND the small town "everyone knows" hesitations.

Billyboy1953Billyboy195311 months ago

I’ve just discovered you. I’ve read this truly wonderful story, and now I’m hooked

Happy endings are the best! Any chance of an epilogue?

LaphroaigLaphroaig11 months ago

Loved it. Being a hopeless romantic doesn't make you a bad person, keep it up

Rex0naRex0na11 months ago

Lovely story, thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In 10 years, he will be 28 and she 46. I've known some beautiful 46-year-olds. So I believe their magic could still be there. Hell, even in 20 years when he is 38 and she is 56 that magic could...should still be there.

I'm 69 and my wife is 56 and she is still hot. So even with their age difference they could have many happy years ahead of them. My only regret would be them not being able to start a family of their own. Halley Berry had a child at 45. But Kate had her tubes tied so there was no chance she could have any more children. And it sounds like she didn't want to have any more children.

AndebyAndeby10 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Age should never be a factor. Earlier part. Aunt a lot older than husband extremely happy and was one who died first. Which was good as he would have died quickly after her. She missed him and never had another relationship with men But lived to a week and a half short of 100 th birthday. Women in my family have long lives. Her younger sister passed 100 and is still going strong. Next sister is 96.

Men late 80s early 90s

So age! Screw it

utdomutdom6 months ago

An excellent story, well written, very believable. Yes, the sex was great, but this was a story that had sex in it, written not with the sex first and foremost, but as an addition. You know, like life is in the real world. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good, well written story! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I wish there was more to the story, but what's written is great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous