Kate and Tyler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His moans came muffled in her neck as she whimpered softly next to his ear. Once he had shuddered inside of her one last time, he lay there a moment enveloping her, catching his breath. He felt Kate's arms wrapped tight around his back. He still hoped he wasn't squishing her.

Tyler finally rolled off of her onto his side, his body still touching hers. He stroked her long hair as she stared back at him intently, rubbing his chest. As the minutes passed, Kate's eyes grew heavy.

"I'd better get going." As much as Tyler was enjoying the evening, he didn't want to overstay his welcome just because he didn't have to be home.

"Don't go," she answered groggily. She missed the feel of a warm body next to hers. More than that, Kate liked the thought of Tyler being with her all night, too tired to care about what that meant. All she knew was that she liked the thought of waking up with him next to her and damn any repercussions.

Neither of them said anything more, curling up together even closer.

And that was how they started having sleepovers at her house each weekend her kids were gone. It became an unspoken understanding, at least after the second time.

"You don't have to ask," she insisted quietly when Tyler had been brave enough to ask the next time.

As for waking up with him next to her in bed, it always brought a smile to her face. Kate loved the peaceful look on his face, all of his features relaxed. Not that they were normally uptight or contorted or anything. But there was something oddly fulfilling about being able to watch him sleep soundly and then snuggle whenever her movements woke him. She had even tried to sneak out of bed a few times to make breakfast and coffee first, but he always stirred before she even made it out of bed and pulled her to him.

Part 7

They didn't just have sex the nights Tyler stayed over. Now that they didn't have to rush through things, they had more time to just spend hanging out, getting to know one another better: their hang-ups, their musical tastes, their pet peeves, their senses of humor. Everything on a deeper level.

The more time they spent together, the more time they wanted to spend together, becoming addicted to one another. Even though they were able to more since Tyler no longer had a curfew, it never seemed to be enough. They made the best of it, though. It was a trait both of them seemed to share, wanting to make the best of an unusual situation and the time they did have together.

"I have a weird request for you." Kate stated one Friday night. Tyler had just gotten to her house. For a split second, he wondered if she was about to ask him to do something kinky.

"Do you know anything about video games? Setting up an old Xbox 360, in particular?"

Tyler chuckled, both at the randomness of her question and at himself for being way off.

"Not really, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Why? We playing some games tonight?" he joked.

"Oh, Jesse found one of the old guitars for Guitar Hero the other day when we were cleaning. That's all they've been bugging me about all week. I haven't the slightest idea how all that crap connects and I didn't feel like asking Dan and having him hang around longer...Plus, then I would've had to wait longer to see you," Kate walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing him deeply.

Two and a half hours later and they were both sitting on the couch, laughing their asses off while playing the Guitar Hero game together. She had gotten that mischievous glint in her eye when she asked him to play on their "sex break". Tyler couldn't say "no", even though he'd never played and was sure to fail miserably. In this case, he was willing to make a fool of himself if it made her happy. And he accomplished both.

It quickly became one of their favorite weekend past times when they weren't fornicating.

"I still don't understand how you're so good at this game," Tyler commented between songs one night. He at least wasn't failing most of the songs now, but he still had to play some of them on easy. Kate played most of hers on hard.

"I told you. Dan and I used to play it a lot after the kids would go to bed," she answered quietly. "I guess it's like riding a bicycle," she gave a lopsided grin. She seemed sad, distant, suddenly. Tyler wasn't an idiot.

He raised his guitar controller over his head and leaned it against the couch.

"I'm sorry," he turned his body toward her and took one of her hands in his and squeezed it. Sometimes she could talk about times during her marriage like it was nothing. Others, like right now, it seemed to stir up unwanted emotions and memories.

"It's ok," Kate placed her hands over his and they stared at each other a long moment.

"That reminds me, though. How the hell do you know these old songs so well? A lot of these were old when I was your age."

Tyler laughed.

"My aunt likes listening to oldies...Fine. I do too," he smirked.

"Well, I think it's super cute when you sing along." Kate had caught him singing along to Allman Brothers and Bob Seger on more than one occasion. She let go of his hands long enough to remove her controller too, then placed them on his shoulders, leaning in. He followed her lead, resting his hands on her hips and leaning his forehead against hers.

"Is that so?" he gave her one of his sideways grins.

"I was hoping it was quiet enough you wouldn't notice."

Kate shook her head back and forth slowly against his.

"I didn't say anything before because I didn't want you to get all self-conscious and stop," she

admitted.

Tyler laughed nervously, not sure what to say to her compliment.

"I'm not that great. I bet you have a beautiful singing voice, though." She laughed in his face.

"If you enjoy the sound of nails on a chalkboard, sure. You're sweet for saying so, though," she kissed him softly, growing tired of talking and being unable to resist the urge of his close proximity any longer. He kissed her back equally tenderly, having gotten all of their frantic sexual tension out of the way already. After a few minutes, he wandered along her jaw to her earlobe and nibbled lightly as he ran his fingers through the extra soft hair near the nape of her neck. Quiet whimpers welled up deep in Kate's throat.

"I love when you do that," she breathed.

"I know," Tyler's voice came deep in her ear between kisses. "Why do you think I do it?"

Her core tightened the same moment a shiver ran up her spine.

It still baffled her that he could be such a giver for his age, though she certainly wasn't complaining. It was nice, although somewhat unnerving, to be with someone who was willing to reciprocate and was so in tune with her own desires. Kate tried not to think about it too much. She knew it would only lead to thoughts she didn't want to have. And she was enjoying Tyler's company far too much for that.

His mouth eventually wandered back to hers and she let him kiss her a few minutes more, while rubbing the outside of his jeans, before whispering the night's request in his ear.

"I want you to take me from behind on the couch."

"Anything you want, beautiful," Tyler tucked some hair behind her ear. She had gotten mostly used to him saying things like that to her, but it still made part of her feel uncomfortable.

"You know you're allowed to say 'no', right?" Kate asked spontaneously.

"What if I don't want to?" he grinned mischievously.

"I'm just saying. That's all."

Every now and then, she worried she was being overbearing with her sex requests, taking the reigns too much.

There was a pause as they stared at each other.

"What's going on in that head of yours, babe?" Tyler dared to ask, tapping her temple lightly.

"Nothing," she shook her head, trying to clear it as much as convince him.

"Just want to make sure I'm not being bossy," she forced a smile.

He took her face in his hands, bringing his own close to hers.

"Don't you think I would've said something by now? You're not being bossy. You just know what you like," he kissed Kate softly on the lips.

Or I just want to try ALL the things with you, she thought, but kept it to herself while they kissed tenderly again. She didn't like where her thoughts were taking her and focused instead on the electricity Tyler's lips on hers sent throughout her entire body.

"I want you."

His hands were already poised at the bottom edge of her t-shirt. That was all he needed to hear to proceed, lifting her shirt over her head and undressing her the rest of the way before letting her do the same to him. He felt oddly comfortable being naked in front of her now. He wasn't exactly self-conscious about it before, but he also wasn't used to running around freely. Or fucking anywhere he pleased, for that matter. Sometimes, now, he'd even indulge Kate and wear the fuzzy black robe she always tried to talk him into wearing if they were planning on screwing again.

She kissed him slowly once more before lying down as close to the back of the couch as she could. She was fairly confident they would both fit; it was a wide couch, but she held her breath anyway as Tyler sidled his warm, naked body against her back. Success.

"Do you have enough room?" she asked quietly.

"Mmhmm," he kissed her neck and ran a hand along her side and up to her breast. He loved touching her, feeling her soft skin beneath his palm. More than that, he loved the sounds that came from her as the direct result of his touch. He listened with his eyes closed as he fondled her breast, intermittently playing with her nipple. Her breathing grew heavier with the soft moans coming from in front of him. Tyler slid his hand down between her legs, Kate opening them willingly for him.

"Oh," she tried gripping at the couch in front of her without much luck grabbing the slick leather as he slid two of his fingers along her moist slit. As usual, she wouldn't need much "warming up", but that wasn't going to stop him from getting her nice and ready anyway.

Tyler kissed along the back of her arm and shoulder as he gently massaged her clit. Kate awkwardly reached behind her and ran her fingers through his hair as he circled her clit slowly, occasionally dipping his finger inside to coat her pussy lips with her plentiful juices...and to keep her on her toes.

"How can I want you this badly so much?" she uttered the thought without thinking. It wasn't uncommon for her to talk dirty some while they were going at it hard and heavy. But neither of them usually spoke when they were having "nice sex". It wasn't an unwritten rule, exactly. It was just that both of them were too afraid to say out loud what they were really thinking, that it would be too intense for the other to handle. If only either of them had any idea how strongly they felt for the other.

Kate immediately regretted it as soon as the words were out, fully expecting Tyler to completely stop, for some reason. But he didn't. Instead, he simply said, "The feeling's mutual," in his deep, turned on voice, in her ear.

She hoped her sigh of relief wasn't audible. If it was, he didn't say anything. But the kissing stopped and Kate felt the absence of his hand on her sex, shortly replaced by his penis rubbing against her wet opening. She moaned. Just knowing what was about to come made her horny beyond comprehension. It wasn't just about the sex or getting her jollies off any more, though. It hadn't been for a while, if she was being totally honest with herself. Kate liked that it was him touching her. She liked feeling his body pressed against hers. That it was him inside of her, not just any man.

Tyler gently inserted himself inside of her. He fits like a glove, she thought, sighing as he filled her. The softest of kisses touched the skin of her shoulder, her neck, as he slowly worked inside of her.

Kate suddenly wanted to say something meaningful, but nothing came to mind. As always, she was too caught up in the sensations he was eliciting from her.

Tyler was able to make her feel a lot more during sex, physically and emotionally, than Dan had in a long time. That certainly didn't seem like a good thing to bring up during sex with another man, though. She couldn't think of a good way to put it into words. Maybe she could do something that would show him just how close she felt to him without saying as much. Kate decided to try something and hoped he liked it; she reached down between her legs and cupped his smooth balls.

There was something oddly intimate about holding a man's balls as the rest of his manhood pleasured your depths just millimeters away. She was certainly a fan too of the deep moans of pleasure, somehow different, more primal, than normal, she was eliciting from her lover each time she gently caressed them. Shivers coursed through her own body each time Tyler's sounds of encouragement came, his lips so close to her ear Kate could feel his hot breath.

"Careful. I'm going to get there too soon," he managed to warn after a minute or so of her fondling.

"I don't care. I always want you to cum in me," she admitted, though he was well aware of the fact by now. It became an almost overwhelming need when she had sex with him, that he cum inside of her. She craved it.

Kate continued caressing and gently squeezing his balls in different ways until she found the precise thing that made him tighten in her hand.

"Kate," her name was clipped as his orgasm already built beyond his control. She kept at her work, not stopping until Tyler was finished pumping his load inside of her. His breath came quietly ragged in her ear.

"I tried to warn you," he kissed the side of her neck, just below her ear.

"Don't worry about me. It was enough feeling you inside of me," Kate admitted timidly, feeling a little more brave than normal since she was still facing away from him. Tyler's arm wrapped around her and he nuzzled his face into her neck. Under normal circumstances, it would have been the time they told each other they loved one another. Instead, Tyler tried to be content with being able to hold her. Kate tried to relish the feel of his body on hers while keeping her mouth shut.

Part 8

"I have a weird request for this weekend," Kate read Tyler's text on her lunch break. She automatically lifted an eyebrow, intrigued and nervous at the same time.

"What's that?"

"Can I make you dinner Saturday? Was thinking steaks on the grill. You do eat meat, right? You're not like a vegetarian or anything, are you?"

Kate laughed aloud to herself.

"No. I eat meat...and not just yours. ;)" she couldn't help herself.

They often teased one another. It came naturally. Actually, everything about their relationship, whatever it was, came naturally, whether it was the sex, talking, or just hanging out. It still surprised Kate. Sure, she felt a bit hypocritical for fucking someone half her age after the shit she had given her ex-husband for doing the same. At least she hadn't ruined their marriage over it, though. Still, never in a million years would she have expected to do the same, let alone develop a friendship with someone Tyler's age. She cherished the moments they just spent together not having sex as much as the ones they did. Ultimately, Kate was glad she had given the little punk a chance...and not let her hang-ups get the better of her.

"Lol OK good 4 o'clock good? Or do you want me earlier? :D" He was teasing her now.

"Baby, you know I always want you asap. ;)"

Though he was the one who instigated it, Tyler's face flushed as he read her message. He was glad he had asked via text now instead of in-person.

"So, what's the occasion?" Kate came up from behind and wrapped her arms around his waist carefully to avoid burning herself. Tyler stood in front of her grill, tending the steaks. She was grateful her backyard was fenced to avoid nosy neighbors. Unless someone was spying on them from a second-story window with binoculars, she was confident they were hidden.

Tyler shrugged, but she felt an almost imperceptible tension fill his body.

"I just felt like doing something nice for you," he turned just long enough to kiss Kate's temple.

She wasn't complaining. She couldn't remember the last time she had used the grill and the only people who cooked for her were the fine people at Domino's pizza and the new Mexican restaurant in town. It was just that his offer was so...random, unexpected. Maybe she was just reading into it too much since it had been a long time since anyone had done anything random and unexpected for her.

"Alright, well, just don't burn my house down," Kate relinquished her hold on him to go back inside and fix the salad.

"This isn't my first rodeo," he winked.

Kate and Tyler sat outside on the patio, enjoying the calm that came with being done with dinner clean-up. It was an oddly pleasant July evening, just begging to be spent outdoors. Regardless of the air of relaxation, Tyler braced himself for the answer to his next question, already knowing what the answer would be. Still, it wouldn't stop him from trying.

"Want to go for a walk around the neighborhood?"

"Tyler." Her voice always said his name the same way when he asked questions involving them doing ANYTHING where people could see them. It was a mixture of disappointment, regret, and slight irritation. He was ready for it, but it still stung.

"I know, I know," he cut off the exasperated sigh before it could completely leave his mouth.

"Worth a shot," he muttered. Kate squeezed his hand.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. Can we just forget I even asked?" Kate nodded, but looked away from him. They sat in silence as Tyler tried to bury his irritation. He knew how his temper was sometimes. He didn't want to let one thing ruin the night.

"I have an idea," she spoke softly a few minutes later.

"What's that?" he tried to muster any enthusiasm he could, still lost in his thoughts.

"Be right back," she rose from her chair and went inside, briefly glancing at him with that twinkle in her eye before disappearing into the house. She came back a minute later struggling with a huge comforter in her arms. Tyler jumped up and helped her with the door, glad for the distraction.

They walked past the edge of where the house lights filtered into the backyard and laid the blanket down. Kate crawled on and patted the empty spot next to her. He couldn't help smiling as he crawled next to her and laid down, taking her hand in his.

A comfortable silence fell over them as they waited patiently for the sky to grow darker, waiting for the first stars to show themselves.

"So, your birthday's coming up. Got anything exciting planned?" Tyler asked after a while. She snapped her neck towards him.

"How do you know when my birthday is?"

"Facebook," he smirked.

"Oh," Kate laughed and looked relieved.

"What were you thinking?" he couldn't help himself.

"I don't know. That's why I asked," she stuck her tongue out.

"So, what are you doing?"

She scoff-laughed.

"I'm a single mom, Ty. I'm not doing a goddamn thing. Just another day," she shrugged, but the tinge of sadness in her voice wasn't lost on him. The gears in his head immediately began turning. In truth, though, he'd already been thinking about what he could do for her birthday. He wanted it to be special, something better than the night they were currently having. After seeing her reaction to his question, Tyler was even more determined to give her a good birthday. For now, though, he dropped the subject.

Kate snuggled closer to him and laid her head on his chest. There was something comforting about listening to his heartbeat, feeling the gentle rise and fall of his chest. She felt content, which wasn't something she experienced much with her busy life.