All Comments on 'Kate Ch. 01'

by RaygunRenee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Very hot - made me very wet

Lovely story, well paced and well told

xoxo,

Di

fuglyscarecrowfuglyscarecrowover 4 years ago

A lovely erotic story, Hope that there is more to come from Danny and Kate.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 4 years ago
Great start!

Great story, nicely paced, with great characters and good descriptive sex. I sure hope we get to see more of this duo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did I miss something?

I love the dialogue, very natural. The characters are well written too. But... My question is Kate & Danny have been dating for five months (they even live together I think) and Danny hasn't until now mentioned she's trans? And Kate is like, "Ok, whatever, I'm horny" ? It's not something you're required to tell everyone you meet but for someone you're romantically involved with it's a must by the second kiss. It's not believable that Danny waited so long and if she did it's not believable that Kate wasn't furious.

RaygunReneeRaygunReneeover 4 years agoAuthor
You didn't miss anything >\\\<

You definitely didn't miss anything, their relationship and Danny's coming out is very exaggerated. The details of her private parts would in reality come up a lot sooner than it did in my story, (And they do live together) and with Kate being a lesbian not bisexual, she would definitely be furious.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
lovely first part

Loving it so far, please continue when you can, thank you .. TG Tiffany

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous