Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting herself collapse, Danny fell softly on top of Kate and giggled. "Babe, I'm sorry for being afraid."

"It's okay. I mean if you fuck like that, no wonder you scare all the girls off." Kate chuckled as she gently rubbed Danny's cheek and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too, forever. Hey how did you even get the idea that I was cheating in your head?" Danny asked, she'd never even think to cheat on her girlfriend.

"Well... Jen might have brought it up." Kate watched Danny frown and curse.

"That bitch. You're the only one for me. I don't want you to think otherwise okay?"

"Mmm." Kate huffed and looked down at Danny. "Oh fuck no!"

"What?" Danny looked down and chuckled. She was rock hard again. "Well you know you are really, damn sexy. Plus I haven't gotten off in a while..."

Kate nodded and kept her gaze fixed on Danny's cock. "Yeah but like shit, you're gonna fuck me senseless."

"Would that be so bad?" Danny asked and leant down, feathering kisses against Kate's stomach.

"And I'm sore." Kate added. She'd gotten quite the fucking earlier.

Danny's smile softened as she nodded. "Alright babe. It's fine, really. You don't have to."

"I don't." Kate said and gently pushed Danny back against the other armrest. "But you are going to. I wanna see you get off to me." Kate licked her fingers and slipped them down to her crotch, gently rubbing herself. Danny gulped and stared at her girlfriend on display. "I'm waiting."

"Right." Danny said and wiggled herself until she was comfortable. She shuddered as her hand wrapped around her cock. "God you're sexy."

"I know, you tell me all the time." Kate chuckled and watched Danny.

Jennifer looked over her coffee and frowned at her best friend Kate. The red-headed woman had been on a rant since the duo got to the café. Knowing her as well as she did it was probably something about her girlfriend, again. She sipped at her coffee and frowned as Kate was practically radiating. "Sorry what's going on?"

"Jen I took your advice and well umm..." Kate stopped as the bell above the door rung and she looked over with a smile as Danny stepped through.

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm late, I had to do some work stuff."

Jen looked up to the blue-haired woman who hurried to their table in a leather jacket, white tank top and jeans. The woman leant over and kissed Kate before she turned her eyes to Jennifer. "Hello, Jennifer right?" She asked and took a seat next to Kate.

"Hey I thought you had the day off baby?" Kate whined and pouted at her girlfriend.

Danny smiled and kissed her again. "I do. Some problems came up with the morning deliveries so I had to make some calls. I'm all yours now babe."

"Good, I like the sound of that baby." Kate licked her lips and kissed Danny again.

Jennifer cringed at the display between the duo. "You guys know you're so happy it's sickening right?"

"Jen!" Kate huffed and took a mouthful of her coffee before Danny decided to steal some too. "Baby!" Kate slunk back into her seat and crossed her arms. "You guys are dicks..."

Danny couched and choked on her coffee. "Babe!"

12