Kate Ch. 08: Vegas

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
3.4k words
4.15
2.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 8 VEGAS

They reserved a large suite in one of the best casino hotels in Vegas. They wanted these people to be impressed and enjoy themselves. They had both machines shipped to their suites and they set them up. The suite came with two bedrooms. Roger and Kate took one and Desirae took the other. They put one machine in each bedroom. They figured they would demonstrate each one at a time. Kate was going to be the model. They were not going to introduce her to them. Roger and Desirae would be the spokespersons for the presentations. No one would know who the woman in the machines was. Roger insisted on that. Kate was fine with that also. It is the anonymous aspect that was essential to her excitement.

Roger and Desirae wanted to walk the convention floor beforehand to see what this was about. Desirae had never been interested in the fetish lifestyle, even if adult pleasure was her business. Now she needed to learn about it to sell to it. Roger had no idea about any of this. Kate was the first person he had ever met who had serious fetish issues. Walking this convention floor was a revelation to Roger. He was interested in objectification because this is what Kate was into. He discovered that it didn't always mean sex. Many people got off by being a table for someone, or a lamp, or a footstool. He was beginning to realize the sexual fulfillment didn't need to be direct. He started to thing about Kate. Maybe her fetish wasn't as much of the sex part as it was the feeling of being something important to someone who is important to them. He decided to pursue this with her in private to see what she really wanted from him.

Kate had to stay in the suite so no one would see them together. This made for a lonely trip. She had been promised they would go to a show and a great dinner after the presentation. While they were out, she decided that she wanted to get into the first machine earlier than she needed to. She would tell them when they returned.

They returned later in the evening. Kate had ordered room service and was watching TV when they returned.

"Kate, you would not believe some of the crazy stuff we saw. People are into anything and everything to get themselves off." Desirae was laughing. "I have spent my entire adult life selling sex, but I had no idea how small my universe was compared to the real one. This is an eye-opening experience for me."

Roger sat down with Kate. "Sweetheart, I also had an eye-opening experience today. I learned a lot about objectification today. I would like to talk to you about what appeals to you in our machines. We will do this when we get home, but I wanted you to know I will try to understand why this is so important to you."

Kate sat looking at him. God, she loved this man. She started crying. "Thank you, honey. I would like that."

They went to bed. When Roger and Kate had gotten into bed, he pulled her to him and kissed her. "I will find a way for you to get the satisfaction you need. If it is this machine, so be it. However, we may be able to satisfy your desire without having sex with half the world. Either way, I promise we will help you get what you need."

She snuggled up to him, and then dove under the covers. She found his member in the dark and began to swallow him. He lay under the covers, watching her head bob up and down under the covers in front of him. That sight plus the feeling she was generating was too much for him and he let go. She quietly lay there swallowing everything he had to give. When he was done, she came up for air, and put her head on his shoulder. They lay together and drifted off to sleep.

Roger and Desirae made a point to visit the booths of each of the people they had an appointment with. They wanted to meet them and see what their business was about. They were everything from a large company with dozens of clubs across the country, to smaller companies that only had a few clubs. After meeting each one, they had an idea of how to approach them. There were four men and one woman who were the bosses they would meet with.

They had an appointment for all of them at the same time at 4 P.M. that day. They wanted them to each see the others that were interested in this equipment. They would then schedule individual appointments with each one to show them how it works.

They got Kate into the old machine by 3:30 and were set. The refreshments were ready, and they were set. The people started arriving at 3:45. It was important to Roger to see how early each person was. This told him more about how to approach them. The more conscientious they were, the earlier they were. If they came late, it was because they wanted to establish dominance. He knew how to handle them too.

At 4 pm, they were still missing the man from the largest company. Roger knew this was by design. He wanted to send a message. Roger had one for him, too.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Let's begin. I'm sure Mr. Kline will be along when he can." He led them into the room with the original machine. He pulled the cover off to reveal Kate in all her glory. The only woman in the group gasped. The three men perked up immediately. "We wanted to show you what it looks like. This machine allows people to enjoy each other in ways they can't at home. You can put either men or women in this machine. They are perfectly safe, and you can designate how many people fuck them and what they do to them. You can make it a show on the stage or sell individual private uses. You can sell dozens of times each night. It only takes less than ten minutes to get a person strapped in. We have two machines. One like this, and one inverted, with the person on their back with their legs up in the air. We will schedule individual demonstrations to any of you that are interested in seeing more. Please schedule your time with Desirae. Now, how about a drink and refreshments in the other room?"

Mr. Kline walked in at that moment. "I'm glad you are here. The others are going into the living room for refreshments. Let me walk you through the details of this machine if you don't mind." Roger knew this is what he had wanted from the beginning.

Mr. Kline nodded. "That is acceptable to me." He stayed while the others filed out. Desirae was going to entertain the others. It was just Kline and Roger.

"This is the machine in question. You can rent it to couples, or gangbang nights. You can charge for multiple uses. It only takes ten minutes to get someone into it, or out of it. We have the young lady in it now to show you how it looks. As you can see, your guests would have easy access to the front or back. As you are aware, there are many people who would get off by being in the machine, and many men who would pay for the opportunity to fuck someone in this position, anonymously. We have machines in both positions, reclining, and bending over."

Kline walked over close to Kate's ass. He could see how wet she was. He turned to Roger. "How tightly are they restrained? Do they move around much?" This was a defining moment. Roger knew he wanted to touch her, but he didn't dare unless he was invited, and he wanted to be invited. He was special, no like those others.

Roger walked up to Kate and stuck his finger into her pussy. Of course, she didn't move a muscle. "How about you test the restraints like I did to see for yourself?"

Kline looked at Roger for a moment. He was deciding whether he dared. He looked for the camera, but he knew he would never find it, if it was there. He walked up close to Kate's ass and sniffed her scent. He poked her in the ass, not the pussy. He wasn't taking any chances. "I will test it later, thank you."

Roger smiled. "We can give you a demonstration in a private session if you wish. Desirae can schedule one for you. She has all the information on the others."

Kline went into the living room and got a drink. He set up a private demonstration with Desirae, thanked Roger and left. The others soon followed.

After everyone was gone, they went in and got Kate out of the machine. She put a robe on, and they went into the living room for a drink and something to eat.

"We have an appointment with each of them for tomorrow. They are lined up an hour apart, starting at 1. Kate, that means you will be in the thing until at least 7 PM."

"Piece of cake. Am I going to get fucked by these guys, or are they all pussies?"

"They have to be careful they don't get caught on video fucking you. We are going to give each of them a signed release that says you are okay with whatever they do. I hope that is enough for them." Roger wasn't sure it would be, but this is Vegas. You know, whatever happens in Vegas....

They went to bed shortly thereafter. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

They got up early the next morning and had a big breakfast. They were ready. Desirae had done her homework on each person coming and they decided to review the important facts of each.

The next three hours was a detailed look at each of the five people. If they could get at least a couple to buy one, and have success with it, they would be fine. They had decided to let Desirae lead the demonstration with Roger out of the room. Desire would be dressed provocatively and would be very flirty. She would be loose with Kate. They hoped this would loosen the men up and get them to try the machine. Desirae came into the room dressed tight. She was wearing a very short skirt and a blouse that was almost see thru. She made Roger want to buy anything she was selling.

Mr. Wilbert, the manager of a small company arrived a few minutes before 1. He only had five clubs.

"Come in Mr. Wilbert. Thanks for coming. I hope this machine makes your company a lot of money. If you would follow Desirae, she will demonstrate the machine for you."

Desirae led him into the bedroom and closed the door. "Mr. Wilbert, I want to show you how this machine works. Please take your coat off and relax. Would you like a drink before we start?"

"Yes, I think I would." Desirae made him a drink. "Now, you can see this young lady is ready for you to see how this machine works." She gave him the release. "This is from the young lady. She knows you might need to touch her body, and this is okay with her. She has used this machine before, and she knows how it works. I must go and check on something. Please keep a copy of that release in your pocket. You are free to test the machine as you wish. By the way, this box on the nightstand is a jammer. We don't want anyone recording anything until this machine is on the market. No recording will work in here. You don't have to worry about us recording you." (And we don't have to worry about your recording the machine).

Desirae left the room. They really had a recorder in the box. They wanted to see what they did.

Wilbert looked at the box, and into the bathroom. He opened the door to the living room. No one was near it. He slowly went back to the machine and put his hand on Kate's ass. She didn't move. He rubbed her ass for a few moments. He went around to the front and put his finger into her mouth. She licked his finger, and he nearly died. He quickly dropped his pants and stuck his dick into her mouth. She began licking and sucking him. My God, it was great. A machine like this in each of his clubs could be very popular. By then he wasn't thinking about anything except his dick being sucked. He held her head in his hands and tried to pull her closer to him, but she didn't move. He pumped her until he was ready to come and emptied what he had into her mouth. He pulled out to see the cum was gone. She had swallowed it! He loved it.

Desirae waited the proper amount of time, then came back into the room. He was walking around the machine, not touching anything. "This is a very interesting machine. I think I am interested in this."

"Excellent. Roger has the paperwork in the other room. He can go over the details for you. Thank you for testing our machine."

That had only taken fifteen minutes. Roger had 45 minutes to close the deal before the next one arrived.

By the time Mr. Kline came for his requested time, Wilbert had bought one of the machines. He was going to put it in his most popular club to see if it worked.

Kline was all business. Desirae led him into the bedroom and went through the spiel. She gave him the release and left the room. Kline took out a small box from his pocket and began recording the machine closely. Roger was sure one of these people would do this, and he was prepared. Kline ignored Kate. He was there to copy the machine. When he was finished, Desirae came back into the room.

"Are you satisfied, Mr. Kline?"

"Yes, I've seen enough." She led him to Roger.

"Mr. Kline, can I talk to you about our machine?"

"Not now. Maybe tomorrow." As Roger reached out to shake his hand, he quietly lifted his other hand behind his back. As Kline turned to leave, Roger waved his hand over Kline's pocket.

After he was gone, Desirae growled. "You saw he recorded everything he could. He is going to try and copy it."

"I know, but he is going to have a hard time using the recorder in his pocket." Roger opened his hand to reveal a magnet. "This is a powerful magnet. Whatever he had on that recorder, is now blank. I have a feeling he will be calling us tomorrow."

At 3 pm Mrs. Ferguson appeared. She was chairman of the board of her late husband's clubs. She never went into them, but she knew everything that went on in them. She was an older woman that had a no-nonsense manner about her.

"Mrs. Ferguson, thank you for coming in. I'm sure we can answer any questions you might have. Desirae will show you the machine."

"Young man, I would prefer you show me the machine." Desirae looked at Roger and shrugged.

"Yes ma am. I would be glad to. Follow me, please." Roger led her into the room to see Kate in all her glory.

"Please throw a towel over the young ladies behind." Roger did so. "Now, show me how this works."

Roger spent fifteen minutes showing her what the club could do with it, how people got into it, and out of it. How safe it was, and how people could enjoy it as couples, or large groups.

She finally held up her hand. "That is enough, sir. I personally find this contraption offensive, but then, I find this whole business offensive. However, business is business. I want to buy two machines, one of each."

"Thank you, Mrs. Ferguson. I can certainly understand how you feel. But, as you say, business is business. I can give you the paperwork in the other room."

She was gone in ten minutes. This lady was about business. They had 30 minutes before the fourth person came.

Mr. Abraham arrived a few minutes late. Roger wasn't worried about that from him. He knew this man was a little unorganized. He wondered how this man could run the second largest string of fetish clubs in the country.

Desirae took Abraham into the room, gave him the release and the spiel, and came out to let him do whatever he could.

Abraham wasted no time. He apparently wasn't concerned about recorders, or any silly things like that. He wanted that fine ass he sees open before him. This was Vegas after all, and he had plenty of hookers in Vegas. What was one more, specially when she was given to him on a platter. He unzipped his fly, climbed up the machine, and mounted Kate with authority. It was a good thing she was already wet because he never checked. He rode her hard and came quick. He then went to the front and pushed his wet shrinking dick into her mouth. He started dragging it over her tongue. She worked on him until he was hard, and he began pumping her mouth. Again, he came quick, and was satisfied.

He had zipped up and was looking at the paperwork when Desirae came back in the room.

"What do you think of our little machine, Mr. Abraham? Do you think they would be a help to your business?'

"I don't know about my business, but I sure would like one."

"That's great. Roger can help you in the other room."

He bought three for the three largest of his clubs. He told Roger that if they had a good return on his investment soon enough, he would put them in every club.

That only left Mr. Smith. He owned the smallest company. Roger figured if he bought one machine, he would be surprised. Roger had an idea for him, but he was going to wait and see.

Smith arrive promptly at 5 pm. Desirae took him into the room and gave him the spiel. He only patted Kate on the ass and smelled her scent without touching her privates. He surprised everyone watching from the other room. He then turned and came out.

"I love the machine, but I don't have the money to invest at this time. I'm sorry, too. I think it would do very well in my clubs."

"Mr. Smith, I understand how hard it is for smaller businesses to survive against the big boys, like Mr. Kline and his large clubs. I think I may be able to help you. You have three clubs, correct?"

"That is correct."

"How about this. I put a machine in each club. You pay rent for six months. If, after six months, you do not see an advantage to having them there, I will remove them, and you will owe me nothing more. If you want the machines, I will apply what you have paid to the purchase price, and you may continue to pay the same amount until you have paid them off. What do you say to that, sir?"

"I think you're nuts to allow me that, but I accept and thank you."

Roger had already drawn up the papers and it was done quickly. While Roger was talking to him, Desirae was getting Kate out of the machine. By the time Smith had left, they were all in the living room.

"Not bad. We sold six machines and rented three. And we still haven't heard from Kline. I am inclined to refuse to sell to him. What do you think?"

"He has the largest chain. He could buy more than a dozen at once if he wanted to." Kate had missed everything that had happened.

"I don't think we are going to demonstrate the other machine. They have enough information."

"As for Kline, he tried to steal our design. We will see if we hear from him. Let's go get a nice dinner. Kate, come with us. We are done here, anyway, and I want to be seen with you in Vegas." Kate smiled at the compliment, and the three of them headed out.

They heard from Kline the next morning. They told him they would think about selling to him and let him know later.

The sales trip was over. It was time to go home.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers