All Comments on 'Kate Finds Happiness'

by sims71

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ChardersCharders7 months ago

Another good fantasy. Plenty of scope for further stories. Thank you

gyugyo49gyugyo497 months ago

Exzellent!

Ich habe diese Geschichte geliebt! Gute Arbeit!

superhoopdownundersuperhoopdownunder7 months ago

Great stories

Love it

Thanks

69nascar69nascar6 months ago

Yes please continue the story about Mia

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, a sequel please. I love all the Kate stories and can't wait for more. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kind of sexy in a certain light, but to quote an author, "it's missing something". That something to me is the tang of reality. She says with her lips that she loves her husband, but we as the reading audience don't really trust that or believe that since nothing in her actions match that statement. My two cents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meandering.

JLM46JLM465 months ago

Since you have finally brought the husband back in her life with his acceptance that’s finally the part I liked. He and she in love and her loving and sharing her life with him. Otherwise if this is where it ends I am VERY disappointed.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

This entire series makes so little sense that I am uncertain if you've ever seen a woman or a man, let alone spoken with anyone. At no point did anyone make a decision that wasn't paste eating levels of idiocy. May Caliope have mercy on our soul. 1*

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

This series was a fantasy, and one which I really liked. I did think the last chapter seemed overly condensed, and Tom’s acquiescence to Kate’s new life and love was not entirely plausible. The author did suggest that his knowledge of her new life wore any jealousy down, so I can accept how this chapter played out. Kate’s enthusiastic embrace of her new life as a whore and, more and more, a porn actress clearly opens the door for further chapters, which I hope the author writes. The sex scenes were very erotic, and the author created a very character in Kate, who was clearly insatiable and needed to be fucked hard and frequently. There was tension, but Kate never seemed overwhelmed by guilt for what she was doing, and at one point accepted that she was lying to Tom, but wasn’t about to give up her budding career as a prostitute. I was struck by how smoothly her enthusiasm to fuck strange men for money evolved as she settled into that new career. The kids remained in the background, but were not ignored as Kate spent more and more time away from home as her whoring heated up, and I think the author handled that situation quite well. I look forward to more of Kate’s erotic adventure in new chapters. Now that Angus is in prison, her new life and new relationship with her husband and kids would make for a fascinating fantasy story.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

The last scene in this chapter was brutal and heart-wrenching. Tom agreed to meet with Kate and Angus, and Kate sat on Angus’s lap while she told Tom that she “will never stop loving” him, but also that he could never again touch her body, even as she was whoring herself out to any many who could pay. Tom sat there, knowing that the love of his life had become a whore and pornographic film actress. Angus offered him a place to live near his mansion and Kate said so Tom “could be with the kids all the time and I will be able to see them often too.” It seems obvious that her kids, as well as Tom, are no longer a serious part of her new life. Tom accepted both Kate’s new life and took Angus’s offer to quit his job and become full-time parent. He may still be married to Kate, but will apparently have to be satisfied with masturbating to Kate’s films and videos. From prison, Angus may encourage Kate to re-establish her sexual relationship with her husband, who with the kids are now living in the mansion that presumably Kate, how wealthy from her pornographic film career, can easily afford. Will she? Or will Tom remain singled out as the only man that Kate won’t fuck, even though she claims to “love” him always? Too many loose ends and opportunities to continue to stop this compelling and fascinating tale of love and insatiable sexual need. Kate’s life is complicated, and Angus’s very long prison sentence and Tom’s presence again in her house, if not her life, opens the door to new story possibilities. I hope the author continues this amazing series with a very compelling MC.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

One last point, and I will preface it my suggesting that I found this story very easy to take seriously and was able to suspend disbelief without reservation. The point here is that the author made it pretty clear that Angus really did fall in love with Kate, and she, due in no small part to her lengthy absence from her husband and children, fell in love with Angus, his cock, his wealth, his charm, his attentiveness to her, and perhaps most importantly, his complete acceptance and support for her career as a prostitute and a porn actress. This gives added weight to her visits to him in prison. This tells me that it was more that his very large cock and sexual prowess that caused her to fall in love with him, even as she still had strong feelings for her husband. But those feelings for Tom no longer had a sexual component and so lost much of their power. By this chapter she no longer felt not love for him in all its dimensions, but affection for someone whom she did love for a long time. I will also add that Kate wants to see her children often, but her desire seemed to be expressed as something less than wanting to resume her role as their mother. She and Angus wanted Tom to serve as the full-time parent, which he agreed to do (what else could he do; if Kate did not want to make her children a priority, then he clearly felt the responsibility to step up). The author did not raise divorce and Tom assuming sole custody, which I found interesting. That would have ended the story very clearly, with Kate and Tom going their different ways. The author has instead ended this chapter with a host of complications and issues that make the story and the characters wonderfully and compellingly believable and suggest a follow-up chapter or chapters. I hope these challenges will be addressed in a next chapter or a sequel.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Correction to my last

comment: Toward the end the sentence reads ". . . would have ended the story very clearly." It should read "very cleanly."

EricEnglandEricEnglandabout 2 months ago

I should be your editor. I could have made this story so much more exciting and believable. Many, are just simple things like how "Sid" became "Ted" for a couple of chapters. Just a thought.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Reread the story. Many stories have the cheating spouse out of the picture before the story begins in earnest. In many others the spouse is caught fucking other men or women and there are serious consequences or a hard-fought reconciliation. The author wrote a much more complicated story, as we are shown in some detail over a relatively short period of time how the supposedly loving Kate, a stunningly beautiful mother of two, and then three small children became a whore, completely insatiable for cock. She more or less abandons her children to her clueless husband and with very little reluctance, enthusiastically embarks on her new career as a stripper, whore, and porn actress in a town three hours away from her home. She returns home less and less often. She eventual falls in love with the drug dealer with a huge cock. All the while she works to keep her new career and new love life secret from her parents and her husband. Kate is whoring and fucking her husband’s brother Sid regularly, and Angus daily. Kate realizes that she is only truly happy with a cock in one of her holes, and that her husband can no longer meet her sexual needs. Her professions of “love” for him have no sexual component, but she wants him nearby to bring up their children, with her available only for visits. Throughout the story we know all about Kate’s motives and actions, as she discovers her calling, but little about her feelings as told from her perspective as she willingly gave up being a mom and wife to become a whore and porn actress. In the end, she comes across as selfish and uncaring for anyone that does not have a big cock and sexual stamina. I tried hard to empathize with her character, but wound up frustrated. I repeat my hope that the author will tackle the story with a follow-up that will address the loose ends and unresolved issues with her new career, Angus, Side, her children, her parents, and especially her husband Tom, with whom there reman many unresolved issues at the end of this chapter. Perhaps we could get a better sense of her feelings from her POVas well; that would round out her character and make her much more appealing and believable. I still found the story incredibly compelling and found it quite powerful in the feelings it generated as I read it. It is a fantasy after all.

MrJackFrosttMrJackFrostt20 days ago

Tom should have reached over to Angus and collapsed his esophagus. Not hard to do and doesn’t require an excessive amount of force. Just squeeze and twist. Then grabbed his whore wife and snapped her neck.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfish17 days ago

What an excellent end to this series. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersims71@sims71
New to this site. Came here to get some inspiration on how to write my story about an actual event that happened early in our marriage. Please read my first story called "Hot Slutty Night". Then the follow on stories are: 2. The job Interview 3. Kates New Job 4. Kates New Life...