Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on telling me some of the most risqué scenes within of her favorite Gothic horror and erotic novels. This girl had a strong submissive streak within her. When she had spun towards me her skirt pulled up her thighs and I could see the gusset of her electric green sheer panties and already a darker stain had appeared. She followed my eyes but didn't seem to care her panties were showing. I told her there was a strange coincidence as I was on my way to a Solicitor in Dublin to become the rightful heir to an Irish Estate, I think he said the name was "Ravenwoods".

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph! May the Saints preserve ye!" Fiona shrieked, made the sign of the cross and spit over her shoulder.

"What's up with you Fiona?" I asked taken off guard.

She held my hands and said that in the lesser know most erotic Gothic Irish novels it was rumored that 'Ravenwoods' was the manor house the stories were based on. "I don't think you know of these rare Irish novels in America but our goth girl's reading group knows them all too well. They scare the devil out of us but at the same time we cream our little fannies in erotic fantasies." When she said that last part she brought my fingers under her skirt to touch her soaking wet gusset.

She bore into my eyes as she whispered, "See what I mean. Just the mention of Ravenwoods I'm soaking my knickers. After our reading group is done for the night we spends the rest of the night 'Aussie kissing and grabbing our diddies'. Goddess, I'd give anything to go with you."

"Ok tell me what you just said," I asked dumbfounded.

"Ok, I'll promise to stop using Irish slang. Us girls go 'muff diving' and mashing each other's tits!" she whispered. "I've got an H1 in my Leaving Cert -- oops -- I've an A or 4.0 GPA in my senior year finals so I'm basically done with Secondary or High School and I'm off till college starts. So you see I could go with you if you let me," she said as her eyes held the hope of going.

"Well Fiona I could just meet your parents and get permission to take you on a holiday," I said with encouragement.

"No Mistress that's not possible. I'm actually an orphan now as my mum was dead and my da just past on recently. My last elder adult relative just died in Boston which is why I was in the US. I have a small inheritance that will keep me over until I get a job at the college. I would just need to get permission to leave the boarding school a little early."

I noticed she called me Mistress instead of my name and I wondered how deep her submissiveness went. "Well do you have a Proctor at your school that has the authority to release you early?" I asked.

"Oh yes Mistress we do have a Proctor and he has a special reputation among the girls. He loves to apply the paddle on our panty covered rumps! And some of our Sixth Year girls have whispered that he applies something else to their fanny while bent over his desk, if you know what I mean Mistress," she said guarded.

"Oh really? He sounds just like our college Proctor. If you give me the school's number I'll have our Proctor call your Proctor and we will get you released after I see my Solicitor, OK?" I asked her. She leaned forward and kissed me with her moist full lips.

"I would love that Mistress and would show my appreciation anyway you desire," she said with her eyes downcast. She kissed me again for some time then got very quiet and settled down. Not too long after 'lights out in the cabin' she leaned over and put her head in my lap and fell asleep.

I was on a rare flight in that the final three rows in the back where I was sitting were empty. It was very quiet and isolated back here. The stewardess that I had read correctly and kissed earlier had returned after night outs and doing her final check of the other passengers. She came to my row and asked me if I needed anything special as she touched my arm and lingered.

"Yes I need a blanket to cover my newest submissive. I wouldn't want any passenger to see her panties if her skirt was to slip down. So why don't you be a good girl Mairead and go get one," I said with some strength in my voice. Mairead stood still and her breath caught in her chest. "Yes Mistress," she said quietly.

She returned with the blanket and I asked her to cover us up. When she leaned over to cover up Fiona I ran my hand up her thigh under her loose uniform skirt. She took in a deep breath but did not try to stop me as I explored under her skirt. I discovered she had on thigh highs as my hand went above them to touch warm thighs and silky panties covering her fanny. She stood by my seat as she opened her legs slightly and let me play with her mons.

"Will there be anything else, Mistress?" she moaned softly as my fingers found her little bump at the top of her labia. "Yes I want your wet panties after I make you cum!" I hissed as my fingers stroked between her wetting pussy lips.

"Mistress, someone might hear us. I could get in a lot of trouble," she whispered.

"Well then you better be real quiet," I said as my fingers slipped under her panties and found her dripping wet pussy curls. In between her pussy lips was very soft. I took two fingers and played them between her lips until they were covered in warm pussy juice. I slowly slid them up into her hot tight vagina as my thumb found her swelling clit. My fingers curled forward and massaged her thick g-spot and warm pussy juice leaked down my wrist. Just then a woman, maybe my age, slipped past us and used the bathroom.

"Mistress we're gonna get caught," Mairead moaned as my thumb massaged her thick clit. My fingers moved in and out her warm wet pussy as she gripped the seat back to support her weakening legs. I pulled my fingers out and licked off her pussy honey. It had a honey and vinegar taste that I found very pleasing. I went back for more several times. My stewardess moaned and pushed down on my fingers to get them in deep.

The bathroom door opened and shown a spotlight on my arm as I slid it back under the stewardess' skirt. The light went out and the woman moved close to Mairead and took in a deep breath. "Yum, you smell delicious princess! I'd love to taste you!" she said in a very sexy voice. I quickly got my fingers wet from Mairead pussy and brought my fingers up to our stranger's face. She licked then sucked my fingers into her mouth and cleaned them off. She moaned then asked if she could stay until Mairead came then kissed her deeply.

"Didn't you mean to say, 'May I stay and watch her cum, Mistress Kathrynne'?"

The stranger looked at me then said, "May I stay and watch her cum, Mistress Kathrynne?" then laughed a little.

"Yes if you give me your panties after you rub yourself and our little stewardess cums!" I growled.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne," she moaned then turned and kissed Mairead and massaged her tits. My stranger slipped a hand under her own skirt and moaned when her fingers found her own pussy.

I my fingers where under Mairead skirt going up and down her wet pussy again. My thumb got busy on her clit while my fingers pulled down across her g-spot. Mairead's pussy began leaking into her panties again. I pulled my fingers out and slid them back and moistened her anus. I touched the woman and told her to push her finger into Mairead ass.

I felt Mairead's skirt move then Mairead moaned a bit too loudly as I surmised that finger had found a warm tight hole. My fingers in Mairead's pussy soon had a partner separated by a very thin membrane. When I pulled back my fingers I felt a finger slid up the ass chute. Mairead started moaning loudly so I touched the stranger's arm and told her to give me her panties now.

She became a contortionist as she kept her finger embedded in the stewardess's ass and used her other hand to pull down her own panties and slip them off her shoes. She brought then to under my nose and I breathed in her sweet scent. I balled the panties then pushed them into Mairead's mouth then went fast and hard against her clit. A few fast fucks of my fingers deep up Mairead's pussy and she came hard.

She moaned into her mouth panties and soaked the pair under her skirt. Warm pussy juice ran across my palm and down my arm. Mairead shook and shimmied on the digits invading her body. She was breathing heavily through her nose sounding like a bull ready to charge as she tried to calm down. I pulled the stranger's panties out of Mairead's mouth and moved them under her skirt to soak up the warm pussy juices dripping out and down her thighs. The other woman kissed her long and hard massaging her breasts. She removed her finger then went into the bathroom again. When she came out I told her she could have Mairead during her layover.

"Thank You, Mistress Kathrynne," she said and leaned down and kissed my deeply. She then knelt down and pulled down Mairead panties and handed them to me. She then led Mairead into the washroom and closed the door. They were in there for several minutes. The stranger walked out first and stopped by my seat and leaned over and kissed me. I tasted pussy and swapped tongues.

"Thank You Again, Mistress Kathrynne," she said and smiled deeply and walked down the dark aisle to her seat. A few minutes later Mairead came out and walked quickly to the front of the plane to assume her duties again. I now had two sets of panties and took turns breathing in their aromas.

"You are one freaky Mistress, Mistress Kathrynne!" Fiona whispered as she ran her hand up my warm inner thigh. I looked down at her and slipped my hand under the blanket and massaged her closest breast. It felt full in my hand. Fiona unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her front closing bra and put my hand on her naked breast. Her nipple perked as I pinched it between my fingers.

"Do you give yourself to me Fiona. Do you willingly become my toy to use for my pleasure?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, Mistress Kathrynne," she moaned then turned and kissed my thigh.

"Fiona you just turned eighteen. Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"Not anymore. When I went to Boston for the funeral I was already eighteen. I met my twenty one year old cousin. Sean was handsome as all hell. After the wake we went up to the roof for some fresh air. He pulled me against him and devoured my mouth with his. He took my breath away and then he grabbed my ass and pulled me up onto his hips. The roof had been set up with chairs and tables and a lounger. He tossed me on the lounger and flipped up my dress."

"He ripped my panties down and buried his face in my pussy. Now I've been Aussie Kissed by some of the best Sixth Years' girls but Sean really knew his way around a pussy. He ate my cunt to three orgasms and I soaked his face over and over. Before I could catch my breath he picked me up and put his hands on my ass and pulled my dress out of the way as he laid my back on the table. My ass felt the warmth of the table as he pulled me so my head hung off the end."

"He dropped his pants and put the first cock I had ever seen against my lips. I licked his dripping cock and tasted my first pre-cum. My mouth slowly opened and a fat cockhead slipped between my lips. His hot cock slid across my tongue and tapped the back of my throat. I gagged a bit so Sean slowly fucked my mouth tapping my throat lightly to try to get me use to it. He pulled out then dropped his heavy shaved balls on my lips. He told me to lick them and try to suck each one into my mouth."

"Each nut sack was given special treatment. He then leaned forward and my tongue ran across his taint and asshole. He pulled back again and dropped a big blob of pre-cum on my tongue. When his taste flooded my mouth I swear I came again. He used my mouth to fully harden his cock then moved between my legs and ran his cockhead up and down between my pussy lips."

"I sat up and put my hand on his chest and softly told him I was still a virgin. He stared at me then asked me if I wanted him to stop. I told him to keep going but please go slowly and easily. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I felt myself let down some warm pussy juice. He used it to lube his cockhead and he slowly pushed against my vaginal opening. I took in a deep breath then let it out and his cockhead popped into my pussy."

"He paused then told me it would be better if he just pushed his cock in and got my hymen out of the way. He pulled back and pushed in quickly and I grimaced as my virginity was torn away. He had filled my pussy with half his long cock and waited. I nodded so he began to move in and out of me. His cock was pulling on my clit and then rubbed somewhere inside me that excited me over the edge and I came again. His fat cock got all the way inside my pussy and slid in and out over and over. He reached up and grabbed my boobs and twisted my nipples."

"I came on his cock one more time and Sean started moaning. He kept saying he was ready to cum and I begged him not to go off inside me. He pulled out and ran his hand up and down his cock and his hot cum sprayed on my pussy. Shot after hot shot of his cum painted my curly red hair and wet pussy lips. I dropped off the table and took his red cockhead in my mouth and several more cum pulses filled my mouth. And yes I came again from his taste and sprayed the rug with my hot pussy juice. I'll always have that memory of losing my virginity Mistress."

All the while Fiona was telling her story she was absentmindedly rubbing her fingers across the gusset of my panties causing my juices to trickle down. I reached across her and pushed her legs open. When I touched her panties they were soaking wet. Fiona let my fingers slip under her panties and gain entry into her pussy. Simultaneously I felt her fingers do exactly the same.

We were now two like minded females trying to receive pleasure in the same way we were giving it to the other. Her fingers moved deep within me rubbing my g-spot and I did the same to her. Both our panties were getting soaked as our wetness leaked out. Each of our thumbs found the other's clit and massaged the swelling pea with jolts of pleasure. All at once we both came together pulsing on fingers deep within us. We shook and shimmied as we moaned our pleasure drifting down from our peak.

It seemed so unnatural but we each put our fingers into our mouth and tasted each other. It brought me such pleasure my pussy pulsed. I could only surmise it happened to Fiona. She closed her legs and scooted up on her hip and settled her head on my lap. She kissed my thigh several times and started drifting off to sleep. At the last moment she whispered, "I love you, Mistress Kathrynne."

12