All Comments on 'Kate Pays the Price Ch. 05-06'

by noriskitnobiscuit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the direction of Kate pays the price series, while her adventures as a somewhat illegal escort continues in Michael his stag & vixen fantasies, rather than pure cuckold for me though) and raunchy birthday with bff Becca was hot. While I think Kate & Michael, daughters deserve a happy ending, it could end in vain for Kate paying the massive debt by possibly corrupt agent Jason hopefully not. but we could absolutely middle ground scenario with Michael sentence reduced and Jason going to jail for bigger corruption, prostitution charges and Michael making a really bad decision are not really same thing.

Although I would like to see what Kate does post escort lifestyle and her potential daughters joining in the sexy mayhem escorts business (cause her intelligence makes her interesting character rather than caricature character even though she been somewhat rolling since the start of the whole mess at the latest. My best speculation guesses.?

We'll see how it goes next for Kate & bff Becca and an interesting conversation with daughter Abby next time in Kate pays the Price at the meantime.

Please continue

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

P, S. I could see continuing be Escort post Jason corruption case charges or going into being Honeypot spy business for the second or third installment in my Head cannon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good sexy stories,

Well described how Kate gets her horny and fucked by Jack to the willing slut.

Her husband enjoys the slut life of Kate .

Kate love her new horniness and will not stop with or without Jack even after a month.

She will continue to work as a VIP escort because she enjoys this life.

Jack should let her work in a private club as a stripper and whore and since she enjoys it and Jack can earn a lot of money with her Prnos shoot.

This story is well written and describes the life of a teacher and housewife to the descent of a VIP escort.

Hopefully the next chapter will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story; I hope it continues soon.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

Fantastic, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, yep, Kate and Kristin are definitely becoming whores. I guess it was inevitable given the context of the how Kate is really enjoying having a lot of cum in her pussy. Any thought of birth control here? Probably not but there are still about three weeks to go. Will Sean and Jack give up on Kristin? Kate has not thought about her husband and he just rolls over to soon become a cuckold. Oh, and Abby? She wants in too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I still do not like what Jack is doing and I still doubt that he will keep his word. That the DEA got Kristin involved to by lying to her is not forgivable. Yeah, Kate and Kristin are enjoying themselves which will probably end up with both of them becoming high priced callgirls later. Giving the girls some money is just making them more like high priced whores now. I did like that Sean and Jack give the girls the time off the next day after having them raped for hours. Then Jack was going to be good and let Kate off for the evening but the time was spoiled by having Kate literally jump his bones. Oh, the creative writing is really, really good. At some other time, this whole mess of turning good girls into whores would probably turn me on but now I will just read the rest to see what happens. I am still kind of hoping that Jack keeps his word and the women are released but living the lifestyle of the rich and famous will sap the goodness from them. Imagine the VP involved in something like this. I nearly spit my drink when I read that (LOL).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous