All Comments on 'Kate Pays the Price Ch. 07-08'

by noriskitnobiscuit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I’m not stupid enough to enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KATES BACK, HAHA!

Welcome back, Author.

Kate & Abby party Bob, along with supposed agent Jack breaking Abby in much to mom Kate's displeasure of course, Nowa moot point it seems for now.

continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Unfinished Story

Is this going to remain as an unfinished story, or are you just having a long break before releasing ch 9?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I am not holding my breath since I still don't believe Jack at all. Oh, he is really suave and a sweet talker. Kate has learned to like fucking other men a little too much. She lets Jack take her on the island after he was going to let her off after the big gangbang; she then takes on the sales guy to get her car just because she wanted to not because he would give her a better deal; and then she takes Jack on again after finding out he just recruited Abby. So, they have two more weeks to go? Yeah, right. Looks like Kate's husband will be quickly divorced if the gets out of prison and Jack really keeps his word and releases Kate and Abby. Both Kate and Abby will become high-priced whores because they won't be able to turn down the big money and great sex they have been getting. Now, hopefully Hannah will not get pulled in but Jack will find some way to get her in his clutches. Would like to see an ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thes other clowns commenting… great story line… I would like to see an end….nice wrting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would really like the next chapter or a conclusion you are talented so it would be great if you finished it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous