Kate Pt. 02

Story Info
I dive deeper into Kate's simmering sexuality.
3.3k words
4.63
9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Kate for two weeks. I started to get bummed out, then I realized: finals. December was coming up hard and fast. I spent that time revisiting our session, masturbating to it, wishing I could remember every moment. It was a wholly satisfying fuck, and I was sure there was more slut under the hood than acedemia would socially allow.

When she did call me up, it was an abrupt, come-over-now type engagement. That was fine, because I was sort of dating a very uninteresting woman in her 50s. Easy choice.

I showed up to her house which had a very low-key, after finals party vibe. I said hello to a few of her friends, but she was giving me signals that she did not want me to socialize. We retreated to her bedroom and she turned up the stereo. "Sorry, I haven't talked to you. I don't have to tell you how stressful finals were, but I got through it okay and that is all that matters. And I can make it up to you for the cold shoulder." She was sitting on her bed, arms crossed on her blue dress, her face lit by a reading lamp on the desk.

"Kate, it's all good. I understand."

"Oh, good. I have to admit that the last time was-" she rolled her eyes back in her head, "amazing spank bank material, I gotta say. I can't tell you how many times I rubbed one out in the ladies room, thinking about it in class, ran out the damn batteries on my rabbit vibe." She stops talking and looks at my crotch. "And you wearing jeans to see me?"

"What's wrong with jeans, it's cold outside."

She started fumbling with my belt. "Damn tricky to get out of."

When she had me undressed, she sat me on the bed, turned and put her hands on her dresser. "The way you talked dirty to me? Drove me over the edge! But you were wrong about one thing." She lifted her skirt in the back and showed me her plump little ass. "I'm actually not afraid if my housemates find my anal toys," she said as she bent over. Tucked in between her butt cheeks was a gleam of silvery metal. I reached up and gently touched her butt plug and she sighed. "I knew you'd like it. I've told exactly one person about... us, and she couldn't believe that you were cool with toys."

"What can I say? It's better than vanilla bondage." I pushed the plug in deeper, in rythem getting ideas of what would come next.

"I'm all nice and clean back there. But, last time you came in a condom and in my mouth. I want you to come in my pussy," Kate said, laying on the bed and spreading her legs beneath her dress. Her pussy juice gleamed in the lamp light. I lined up with her pussy while standing and pushing he knees down. "Pill?"

"Yes, sir. Makes me horny as hell."

I slid into her in one thrust. "Yes, you are."

She groaned."Can you feel the plug? Making my pussy tighter?"

"Oooh yeah, feels so fucking good around my cock."

"Yeah, you've seen my toys. I'm a bit stretched out. You like fucking my stretched out hole? You like fucking me after you know I've been fucking my favorite toy? I fucked myself before you came over. I couldn't wait."

I was grunting and pounding her, reveling in the sight of her shaved pussy being pummeled by my cock. I'm a bit above average in terms of cock size, but she was a bit above average in capacity to take me. She was a bit loose but knew to use her muscles. I felt an orgasm brewing. I started to think of something else, to try to prolong the session, then realized this was just an appetizer, and I'd have plenty of opportunities to fuck her to orgasm, with my cock or without.

"Have you done anal," she asked between gasps.

"Yeah, a few times."

"You know to go easy. At least at first. I like to use some anal toys to open me up first. I bet you'd like to see that."

"Oh yes," I moan, quickening my fucking.

She sucked her fingers for a moment to stifle a moan. "No condom. Bareback," she panted.

"What if you want to suck me later?"

"Like I said, clean as a whistle back there."

I arched my eyebrows at her. She smiled and shrugged. I slowed down and reached my hand to her ass. I fucked her slowly and caressed and probed her ass, finding it pliant and wet. When I withdrew my fingers, she seized them and sucked. "Coffee enemas," she said when she came up for air. Best study aid ever. Med school gal taught me that."

"Hey, good idea."

"And I douche with coconut oil."

Both of us stopped and busted out laughing. Her little tits giggled and I remembered how she liked her nipples toyed with and was soon back to fucking her and pulling her nipples. We exchanged some more dirty talk then she said, "are you excited to stretch out my ass to accommodate your cock? I want you all the way in, fucking me hard. Cum in my ass. I'm going to suck you while you stretch me out. Put toys in my ass."

That set me over the edge and she watched with wide eyes and I deposited my seed as deep in her as I could. We panted together for a moment.

"I like cum in my pussy. I smell it on myself when I pee days after and it turns me on. I like to feel it drip out. Go get me a wash cloth."

I did and placed it under her ass and turned on the overhead light. I watched her pussy contract, beginning to push my cum and her cum out of her pussy, down to the anal plug in her ass. I watched and stroked my sensitive penis.

"What are you thinking?" She still had her legs spread wide, pulling lightly on her tits.

"About watching my cum drip out of your well fucked pussy."

"What else would be good?"

I didn't understand.

"Top drawer. Salmon jelly toy."

I turned to the dresser, thinking of a toy shaped like a... salmon? I found out that salmon is actually a color, and jelly is a soft pliable rubber. It was a long dong, but about the same circumference as my cock.

"Now fuck me with it, and let me taste the cum on it." She had spread her lips with one hand and was rubbing my cum all over her pussy with the other."

No condom, I sank the toy into her wet, welcoming pussy. I gave her a few thrusts but it was clear what she was asking for. "You're a cumslut, huh?". Before she could answer, I pulled the toy out with a pop, then brought it to her face to suck. She savored in it. Like a sip of great wine, she took her time. I deepthroated her once or twice, then put it back in her pussy. After three rotations, she started playing with her butt plug.

I put the dildo back in her mouth and asked, "Is that going to keep you quiet when I fuck you in the ass? What toy do you want in your ass, Kate?"

Keeping the dildo in her mouth, she got up and dug through her toy box. She came out with a glass dildo with smooth rounded bulbs on one end, and veiny protrusions and a big cockhead on the other. She grabbed some lube off the dresser and present both to me. She took the dildo out of her mouth and asked, "Am I okay to suck you again, or do you need more time to recover?"

I was very much on the road to recovery, but didn't want to rush it, and her blowjobs were... adequate. I laid back on the bed, cock erect, saying "I could use a few minutes be feel free to spend some quality time stroking me."

She grinned, bit her lip and straddled my face. With a nose full of pussy and ass, I reached up and grabbed her nipples. She squeaked and went down to all fours. I idly lapped at her pussy as I continued to pull on her nipples.

"Oh, this is a new one," she gasped. "The only thing better is if you are licking my ass."

I pulled the butt plug out of her ass. She jumped a bit, then whimpered. I set it on the bed beside us."I don't eat ass on the second date."

"Why not? Clean as a whistle back there."

"I know, stop saying that. I'm going to fuck you with this toy in your ass now," I said and I slid the lubed up, smooth bulbous head of her glass toy slowly into her ass. She moaned lightly, frozen stock still. I'm not a toy connisseur but I know quality. This toy might have cost $300 if it cost $30. A college kid with this kind of toy is a serious masturbator. She moaned appreciably as I gently increased the pace and depth of the toy in her ass. She reached back to spread her ass cheeks, to rub her clit or simply to veryfy the size and girth of the glass toy inserted in her ass.

"Can you see inside my ass?" The glass distorted her insides and I grunted back. She took my cock in her mouth, ever eager to bob on my hard cock to the rythem of the toy fucking her ass. I pulled it all the way out, then pushed it in as far as it would go. She deepthroated me to the point she gagged. I pulled the toy back out, expecting a gape, but her ass closed quickly, beautifully. The excess lube dripped down her pussy and mingled with her wetness. I gave her clit some attention with my thumb and picked up the pace of the ass fucking. Her ass was opening up, the previous resistance was fading.

She did have a very clean asshole and cute pussy. The only thing better than the view of a glass toy pushed in her asshole and leaking pussy was the feeling on my cock. I concentrated on a proper, gentle preparatory ass fuck instead of her enthusiastic blowjob, but after a gag and a coughing spell, she rolled off of me, pulling the toy out.

She idly licked the glass toy while she paced the room for a second.

"Something wrong," I asked.

"I'm figuring out how I want this."

"Doggystyle is a crowd pleaser."

"Eh..."

I thought for a second then understood. "You want this to be extra kinky. And you are going to cum and be loud."

She nodded bashfully, the same woman who was licking her ass juice off of an anal toy.

"And you don't seem to have any BDSM gear, or it would be out by now. So how about I tie your hands and fuck your ass?"

She answered by getting on her knees and retrieving a red silk rope from under the bed.

"Lucky guess," I said.

She was panting and moaning, getting on her hands and knees on the bed. "Tie my arms together. Forearms. Behind my back," she gasped.

My hands were shaking as I tied the knots on the sheer rope. I sucked on her neck and whispered "tied up and fucked in the ass, is that what you want? Pound your ass. Cum in your ass."

She was a whimpering, wet mess, when I was done. She plopped her head down in the pillow, showing me here drenched, pink pussy and asshole.

"The pillow didn't work that well last time. Remember this guy?"

I shoved her salmon dildo into her pussy and fucked her for a moment. She moaned into the pillow. Then I withdrew the juicy dildo and pulled her upright by her restraints. She had her eyes shut, but her mouth open as I slowly slid the jelly dildo into her mouth. All the way to the back of her throat until she started to gag. Then, I guided her slowly back down, lubed up my cock, then lined it up with her starfish.

She moaned around the dildo as I meandered my cock around her asshole. After a moment of teasing, she wiggled her hips impatiently. "Just you wait, cumslut." I dropped a hand on her ass with a slap. She moaned so hard the dildo popped out of her mouth. "Ah, god, please fuck me!" she squeaked.

"Quiet." I dropped my hand on her ass again. Slap. She squealed.

"Cock back in your mouth, cumslut. Or I wont fuck your ass."

"But, I'm tied," she cried.

"Figure something out. You are the little gradschool slut that moans so loud when she is fucked in the ass. Your housemates will hear what a slut you are."

She was whimpering and trying to bite the dildo to get in back into her mouth. It was amusing for a little while. I guided it back to her mouth. "All the way in. Now let me fuck your asshole."

She moaned and moaned as I very slowly inserted my cock into her ass. She was quite welcoming, but tight, still. She moaned around the dildo and tested her restraints. The frequency of her panting moans increase as I began to push slowly in and out of her asshole. I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her ass, but slowly fed it back in. It looked so nice to see her ass completely stretched around my hard cock. After one deep push, she grunted and started bucking her hips against cock.

I reached forward and grabbed her by her loose ponytail. "I'm going to fuck you hard until I cum in your ass."

She moaned and went weak, melting into the bed. Somehow, her ass felt even hotter. I added a dollop of lube and commenced to pounding her. My lube-slick balls bounced against her wet pussy. I pulled on her restraints and muttered filth to her. She might have gone unconscious for a minute, because I heard nothing from her, and as soon as I was getting worried, she would moan deeply and completely. My orgasm was approaching rapidly.

"You are going to get cum up your asshole tonight."

She let out a high pitched moan, clinched her ass on my cock and got even hotter than before. It set met off. I muttered incoherent filth to her as I shot hot semen into her core. I felt as much inside her as I could fathom. I sat back on the bed, suddenly lightheaded as I watched her ass close and leak.

She rolled over, the jelly dildo slipping out of her mouth, eyelashes fluttering and a giant smile, panting.

We collapsed into each other and I'm sure I was asleeep when she jerked and said, "cum is leaking out of my asshole." She held her ass as she scampered to the bathroom and when she came back, she took the used toys to the bathroom with a wash cloth between her legs. I probably fell asleep again because she kissed me awake.

"So. I made it up to you for my cold shoulder with my hot ass. Now, I'd like to have some fun."

My cock was stirring back to life. She noticed.

"Anything you want, lover. You have checked all the blocks." She knelt and swallowed my cock, fresh from her anus, without hesitation.

"Do you want the plug back in," I asked, absentmindedly.

She popped my cock out of her mouth. "I'd rather have the real deal. Are you recharged?"

"Even in your little ass, I'm not promising another orgasm."

She laughed. "I don't care at this point. You have some sort of super-cock. Still hard after how many orgasms? Miracle!"

"I get hard around hot grad students."

She replied by mounting me, reverse cowgirl, in her ass.

"Oh you dirty butt slut. You still want more"

She hissed a yessss as she slowly rode my greased up cock. I squeezed and slapped her ass. She seemed distant, in her own world as she sank her ass up and down upon my cock. This lasted for what seemed hours. It was the perfect union of tightness and friction and naughtiness. She murmured filth and pulled on her nipples.

Kate suddenly hopped off, sucked my dick for a few moments, then headed off to the bathroom.

__________

It was late. Too late to drive home, despite both of us being sober on everything but highly immoral sex. When she came back from the bathroom, we didn't say much aside from "thank you" and held each other in a dream-like state until she woke up and pounded my chest.

"You called me an anal cumslut?!?"

I came around, groggy. "Uh do you have cum in your pussy and ass right now?"

"Yeah, but.... No one has ever called me that."

I reached up and massaged her arm. "Do you think it was a put-down?"

"No, I, uh," she stammered.

"Does it sting because it is true."

She thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Embrace your true nature, girl. You have a lot going on in that big beautiful brain. You can figure sex out right now or later."

"What do you mean?"

I could tell she was on the verge of hurt and understanding. "You said yourself, you are horny like crazy after finals. Right now. It's like you compenteralize your sexy side with your study side. And I bet if we had a month long sex vacation in Cabo San Lucas, you'd be itiching to get back to research."

"Mmmmh, Mexico. So warm."

"Right. The point is that in your life you need big vibrating or natural cocks pounding your ass and pussy to make you feel complete after finals and big research pushes."

She thought on that for a while. "I... you said it. I want you in my ass and pussy at the same time."

I nodded. "With time, girl. No need to get all kinky on... what is this, the third date?"

"We are past dating now." She brushed her hand over my cock.

"You are my playmate."

"After you fill you playmate with cum, do you ditch her and chase rich MILFs?" She took her hand away from my cock.

"You found out. Yes. We aren't exclusive but I ditched her on short notice to come fuck you. What does that say about my appreciation for your...."

"What?"

"Slutness? Nerdy physics gal that fucks like she's on fire."

"Oh you gigantic asshole!"

I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her face to my chest. "Truth hurts."

"Mmhn yes," she moaned. It was clear the BS relationship talk was over. If she wanted a boyfriend, she would have picked a nice nerd from the coffee shop. She wanted a muscled, dangerous man that used her for sex in the ass. Boring 50 year old ladies were not a threat. She gave more playtime. Slowly exploring my cock with a lazy Sunday morning-paced blowjob. It was Thursday but she was on holiday. So was I. I wasn't in a hurry to cum, go home or to go to work.

I filled her mouth with cum and rested my hand on her head as she swallowed. My deflating cock slipped from her mouth and she lazily tounged my balls. "Don't," I said.

"You done," she asked?

"I'm sexed out for now."

"Good, I have reading to do."

With that we kissed and parted ways.