Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
I find that I've been sharing Kate.
2.5k words
3.97
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text read "Okay, I have waited the appropriate 3 days to text you so you know I'm not desperate, but..."

I was at a stodgy dinner party with lots of wine and way too many old, smart people.

I texted, "Sup, girl?"

It took her a while to respond. Long enough to learn that I did not subscribe to Keynesian economic theory.

"Are you nearby?"

I looked around. The bar was staffed by a kid half of Kate's age. One quarter of my age. I was vaguly on campus, but wanted to leave.

"Uber to my place," I texted.

She called me immediately after. "Are you alone? Can we talk?"

"Talk," I said.

"Um, it is complicated. Can we meet in person?"

"You can dump me over the phone. As I said, if you want to move on, go with God. No hard feelings."

"Well, it is more complicated than that, and I'm not sure-" there was a rustling on the other end. A female voice. A muted discussion.

"I... okay, please come to meet me at my place?"

"Yes. Okay. 20 minutes?"

"Okay. Bye."

I was 5 minutes away. Not knowing if I was walking into an ambush or a sexambush, I wandered. I passed two drug stores, wondering if I should by enema bags, coconut oil or a firearm. I settled on a bottle of wine. I wasn't sure if Kate drank and I was not a big fan. I arrived at her boarding house doorstep like a clueless suitor, wondering what sexual machinations or deadly consequences might arise. At least I could hit someone with the wine bottle.

Kate opened the door in PJs with a young Latina women, who showed me some courtesy, then retreated. I ignored her and held Kate by the arm as we walked down the hall to her room.

"I can't help feeling something is wrong."

Kate sighed. She sat on her bed and folded her arms as before. She was wearing soft, thick pajamas with math equations on them. I love casually dressed women, but she looked sloppy. And it looked like she had been crying.

"I wasn't 100 percent honest with you when you asked me if I was seeing other people."

"Well," I said, "I never asked."

"Yeah, but... uh, when I said I told one person. Exactly one person about our trysts."

"Trysts? Sexy word!"

"Shut up! I'm upset here."

"Sorry, Kate."

She composed herself, tears hinting at her eyes. "That one gal, the med student, is right outside. She is... my girlfriend. Or. As much as you are my boyfriend. More of a cock to-"

"To what," I demanded. I was tired of the nonsense. If Kate had a girlfriend and she brought it up with me, there was no way I was going to wade into the inevitable nonsense. I looked at the door.

"DONT LEAVE," Kate shouted. She calmed. "I want to know if you would be good with this..."

I waited.

"...Arrangement," Kate finally said.

"Explain."

Almost on cue, there was a knock on the door. Kate answered it without a word a shapely Latina entered the room with so much bravado, that if she were a man, I would have stood up and fought him. Instead, I gawked. She was the same gal that welcomed me into the house a few minutes ago.

"Isabella," Kate said as a weak introduction.

I nodded to her.

Isabella said, "I've hear much about you. During sex. When I'm fucking her with a strap-on."

I couldn't help but smile.

Isabella continued, clearly glad to get the initial introduction off of her chest. She was built like Kate but with a bit more padding. She might have expected a toxic male reaction to her statement, but didn't pause.

"I'm a bit attached to this gal. When I come over to fuck her, all of a sudden, I smell the cum of another man on her. And I think, this is my pussy."

I nodded. And waited.

Isabella says, "so I want to know: is this your pussy? Is this your ass?"

I looked at Kate who was burrowing into her bedding like a mole. She was mortified. No sense in comforting her now. I looked Isabella in the eyes and said, "I make no claims to her ass. And if she has told you anything, I'm down with kinky sex."

Isabella said nothing for a while. She tapped her foot. Kate was hiding her red face.

"Share her," I grunted.

"Huh," Isabella said. I love all females, but I've never been able to be around a Latina for more than a few minutes before they annoy me. Isabella was reaching the annoyingly-vague threshold that would cause me to walk out the door and forget Kate. Isabella said "huh" again and then walked to the dresser. "Are you sure we can share her?" Isabella pulled out a dildo that was a near recreation of my cock.

It was attached to a complicated-looking harness. Isabella was nude in an instant. She stepped into the strap-on harness. Kate was silent and unseen in her bedding. We were moving to fast for Kate. Isabella seemed to know the plot.

Isabella said, "If we both fuck her, she can choose." She cinched the strap-on harness tight. Her bushy pubes were hidden by the toy but her dark nipples were prominent. Isabella had broad, thick hips and full breasts.

Isabella went to the bed and dug Kate's face out of the bedding. They whispered together for a moment. I took the opportunity to shed my clothes. While they were still whispering, I slid into bed behind Kate and rubbed my cock along her ass cheeks. I gripped her body tight. Kate was warm and surrendered to my touch. I pulled her bottoms down, massaging her ass.

"I don't think I am ready for this," Kate moaned.

Isabella said, "No. You are done with class. You have a bullshit internship. You can stay up all night getting fucked and that is really what you want, girl. Right?"

Kate whispered her ascent. Isabella took this as permission to pick Kate up from my grasp, kiss her roughly and shove Kate on to all fours. Kate's head was at the foot of the bed and Isabella stepped slowly around the bed, her strap-on bobbing as she stepped. Isabella pulled Kate's head back by gripping her hair. Then, she slid her strap-on into Kate's mouth. It was such a sudden movement, that I started to protest, but after Kate's mouth was wrapped around the fake, 8 inch dong, she started to push back on the cock, begging with moans to fill her with the latex member. Isabella gave me an arrogant nod, saying 'I got her first'.

I lined up and entered Kate's sloppy pussy from behind. Kate moaned around the strap-on. Isabella seemed pleased to let Kate suckle her strap-on while I fucked Kate's loose pussy. And Kate was slick with wetness, moaning as she alternated between pushing back on my cock and gagging on Isabella's strap-on. I had jerked off a couple of hours before going to the stupid boring party. It would take me a long time to get off on Kate's toy-worn (and obviously strap-on fucked) pussy.

I locked eyes with Isabella. Now, we were two lovers penetrating the same object of our lust. The dynamic changed.

"She likes it from both ends," I commented carefully.

Isabella sighed as Kate took the fake cock deeper into her mouth. "She asks for it all the time. Calls it a study session."

Kate moaned as she was called out on her bullshit.

"I usually wear the strap, and she sticks the suction cup dildo to the desk and bounces on it. Or, we will switch that around and I'll fuck her while she bends over the desk and sucks her dildo clean."

"Does she return the favor?"

"I don't like to be penetrated like that. If I do, it's my fingers. Or hers. Or my vibrator. But she does like it when I squat over her face as she licks me. Oh, yes, she really appreciates that." Isabella smoothed Kate's hair to one side, pulling on the rough ponytail she made and withdrew her dong from Kate's mouth. "Don't you?"

Kate whimpered, "yeah-" before Isabella fed her dong back into Kate's mouth.

I pushed deeper and faster into her cunt, and asked "do you take her ass?"

"All the time, with this," Isabella indicated to the strap-on cock in Kate's mouth. It was about the same size as mine.

I chuckled to myself. The trepidation Kate was feeding me was based on her wanton desire to be fucked in both holes. One hole for her lesbo girlfriend, and one hole fucked by a tattooed, rough knuckled man like me.

"Then, let's double penetrate this cumslut. She likes being called that."

Kate had an angry reaction, muted by the fake penis in her mouth. Isabella groaned. "She loves a DP. She is a cumslut."

My cock was pulsing at near orgasm pace and I pounded Kate's sloppy pussy. She clinched around me as a reward for my dirty talk or accurate prediction of what was to come next. I moved my thumb to her asshole and after a gentleman's pause, slipped my thumb into her ass.

Kate tensed and relaxed. Then she wiggled free. The various cocks in her slipped out and she laid on her back. "I... want both of you inside me," she panted.

"Yeah? It's not enough to be spit-rosted," Isabella taunted, with enough attitude to trigger my protective response for Kate. I reminded myself that Isabella was probably fucking Kate's pussy longer than I had. If Isabella pushed Kate's buttons, I was cool with that.

I asked, "do you want a real cock in your ass or a real cock in your pussy when you are being DP'd?"

Isabella flashed me a toothy smile. Kate just moaned, lying on her back and tweaking her nipples.

"Cumslut," Isabella repeated. Her fake cock was hovering near Kate's open mouth.

Kate whimpered, "yes."

I came over, straddled her face and slid my penis into her mouth. Kate cleaned my cock diligently. Isabella took my place at the head of the bed behind me and entered Kate's pussy with a long stroke, then said, "you want this in your asshole and pussy, right, bitch?"

Kate moaned a yes, helpless with her mouth and wet pussy skewered by fake and real cocks. Isabella fucked Kate's vagina for a bit. As is slowly fucked Kate's mouth from above, I reached down to pull hard on Kate's nipples. She moaned loudly. I bet the dorm knew to clear out and hit the clubs because Kate and Isabella were bringing a bad boy over to fuck them silly. Kate did not hold back. Isabella fucked Kate's pussy savagely. I took pity and slowed my assault on her face. She was being fucked too hard to concentrate properly on my cock. I saw her eyes roll back and she moaned in orgasm continuously for minutes. When she quieted down, I pulled my cock from her mouth. She panted hungrily.

Isabella withdrew from Kate's pussy. It was shiny-slick with Kate's juices. Isabella drew a line on her dildo with her finger and tasted it. She remained in place. I re-positioned Kate so I could spoon her, then pull her on top of me.

With my mouth on her neck and my cock trending towards her asshole, I whispered to Kate, "do you want this?"

Isabella moaned, stroking her fake cock.

I signaled for the lube and Isabella was nice enough to pour a big, cool dollop on the head of my hard cock. I stroked my head, smearing the lube all over my already wet cock. I pulled Kate to her side again, lining up my cock with her ass and slowly entered Kate's ass. My cock felt like it lived there. I let Kate adjust for a moment and she answered back with small hip thrusts telling me she was ready to get the show on the road. I rolled on to my back, taking Kate with me.I pulled her arms back behind my arms. I caressed and kissed her neck as she gyrated her ass deeper on to my cock.

It wasn't long before Isabella's strap-on followed my dick but into Kate's helpless, dripping pussyhole. I held Kate's arms as Isabella slowly entered, holding Kate's knees apart then slowly fucked Kate's vagina. We all paused for a moment. Kate murmured some soft filth. I locked eyes with Isabella and we both started fucking our cumslut with our hard dicks. Ruthlessly. I let Isabella set the pace. She muttered, "fucking both your holes. Is this what you asked for? Is this what you dream about when you fuck yourself?" Her strap-on dong was rubbing my cock through the tiny membrane between Kate's asshole and pussy. It felt amazing. I could only bounce back with whatever room left between the mattress springs and Isabella's weight.

Kate was beyond words and was simply gasping. Her ass felt so tight against my cock, I could only imagine how stretched her pussy was. We hadn't warmed her up with a dildo session. Part of me wished I would have thought to find a toy for Kate's ass at first. But Isabella had been driving the show.

Isabella was panting as she fucked Kate. Her nipples were rock hard and it seemed she was enjoying the sight of her little slut speared twice.

I asked, "have you double penetrated her with toys?"

Isabella thought for a second. "Once. We tried it. The mood wasn't right. You like this now, huh?"

Kate gasped, "yes!"

"Do you feel spread out? Is his dick too big for your ass?"

"Uh huh."

"Are you going to cum with both cocks inside you?"

"Yeaaah, oh yeah!"

Isabella and I took that as the start of the creshendo. Isabella slammed her cock into Kate. I bucked from underneath, pushing the maximum amount of cock into her. Kate squealed. Isabella started fucking her fast and shallow. I could feel the new wetness cascade onto my balls.

Isabella asked me, via mid-sex telecommunication, if we were fucking our little cumslut too hard. I responded by shoving my fingers into Kate's mouth. Kate sucked greedily.

"Oh, you insatiable little cunt! You like to suck so much-" Isabella started to say, but I started grunting. It drove me over the edge. I spurted into Kate's ass.

Kate responded with a thrashing orgasm and long quiet period after she had came. Both Isabella and I were worried about how long she was unconscious. After our various cocks had left her body, Kate came around, murmuring.

"Told you I have a clean ass. I can take that cock, no problem."

Kate drifted off to sleep while Isabella and I were looking at each other with cocks of various realism, and a gal that had been fucked into sleepy-time.

"Shit," I said after a minute.

"She sleeps after a good cum."

"So cute."