Kate Returns Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wonder if I ever will be able to lead a normal life," Kate said wistfully.

"What's normal these days?" Harry rejoined. "You're young, you're playing in the big league, and you've thrived. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I'm seeing myself falling in love with you." He now leaned over and gave her a slow, loving kiss on her lips.

"That was very sweet and very thoughtful," Kate managed to respond. "I've been feeling that way about you and it's nice to know we seem to be on the same wave length."

"I do hope I didn't frost you with the cane," she quickly added. "I guess it's part of me by now although I'm not going to make it something major. Ah, no pun intended."

She laughed and Harry took her in his arms.

"I can't say I liked being caned," he responded, "but it was an experience being so disciplined by an expert. I hope it will be rare and I won't say now that I won't feel ok about it, but I hope not to give you any reason to want to whack me."

"Darling, I never want to hurt you," Kate said softly. "You have picked up, though, that it is part of my nature. I do have other lovely kinks, too. She grinned now.

"I'm looking forward to learning about them," Harry laughed. "Or maybe I should be upset or annoyed or frightened. No, none of those. Have you spoken to your brother since he was sprung?"

"No," she answered, "but I spoke to the center commander, and she said he was doing all right."

"Kate," he said, "I can deal with you dealing with me like that, but I do hope you wouldn't contemplate ever sending me to one of those places. I love women and I think I behave well with them."

"More than pretty well," Kate confirmed with a broad smile.

"Who gives you more pain in your dealings?" Harry asked, "men or women?"

Kate wrestled with that question for a few moments.

"Women," she said, "because I deal with so many more of them. I'm not in a unit that deals with men, unlike most officers in my Service. I may someday have to earn my spurs being in charge (I hope) of a unit that corrects them or retrains them."

"I do have to go back to my hometown tomorrow," he mentioned. "I also hope you will accept my invitation to visit me there soon. I expect, by the way, that you can maintain a lower profile there, although I gather that you make a wave when you show up at a Corrections installation, right?"

"I'd love to visit you," she said, her eyes gleaming. "Yes, I do make a stir, because even the commanders of the re-education centers or the retraining camps are usually captains, so I outrank just about all of them. It can get heady, but I've tried awfully hard to keep my head level."

"I bet that's why your brother's boss went into submissive mode when you wrote her," Harry speculated. "She may have seen herself being re-educated if you felt she was unresponsive."

"Yes, that's a danger," Kate told him, "because I know the top management level in the Service, and they wouldn't like that happening."

Kate looked at him and then noted, "I'd better go to the little girl's room and get myself together."

Harry grinned at the jape and then said he'd like to go with her if that were something she would like.

Kate wanted to say that she'd love it, but she nodded that he should accompany her.

She took him by the hand and led the way. When they got there, she invited him to shower together with her.

He accepted and since they were still totally nude, it was easy for her to adjust the large shower and invite him to join her.

She took the lead and soaped him up, taking care to gently soap his genitals and anal area as well as everywhere else. Then he took the soap and applied it to her torso, not emphasizing her nice-sized breasts nor her pussy and anus, but he made sure those were all well-soaped and rubbed.

Then they rinsed each other, and Kate bent down in the shower and took his cock in her mouth. She licked him nicely but didn't keep going and he took her in his arms, hugged her, and kissed her.

They stepped out, taking large towels to drip off first and then dry themselves.

Kate said she was going to "do her business" and she indicated he could stay. "I do have to pee myself," he noted.

She sat down, spread her legs, let her pee fly, and motioned to him to aim his pee stream right in the opening between the front of the seat and her vulva.

Harry had never joined a woman in peeing together this way, but he managed to aim well and not pee on her thighs or her vulva, for that matter.

Kate then proceeded to drop a turd into the toilet noisily. She had farted first and made bowel sounds, of which she seemed unashamed at the natural function. To avert expansion of the smell, she flushed immediately.

"I'd love for you to wipe me if you want to," she said cozily with a grin.

"I'd love to do that," he answered, taking toilet tissue from the roll, and carefully wiping her from the top of her vulva down over her vaginal opening and on through to her anus, which he could tell by the feel through the tissue was remarkably clean despite her defecation.

She stood, washed her hands in the sink, as did he, and they walked back to the bedroom. They both opted to sleep together in the nude.

12