Kate Returns Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided Glenda, who was a bit tipsy from her experience to the shower where they showered together. Kate took the lead in soaping Glenda, tenderly covering her breasts and her front and back, from shoulders down. She softly petted Glenda's pussy and let a bit of the suds penetrate her anally. Glenda now glistened.

She was barely able to reciprocate in soaping Kate. It did help that Kate was taller. They emerged refreshed and happy. Glenda looked at Kate and said the new experience had made her need to go potty. Kate nodded her understanding. She had no qualms about the facts of nature. Being fucked in the ass could make you need to shit.

She helped Glenda, still a tad wobbly, onto the toilet seat. To Glenda's surprise and delight, Kate stayed with her as Glenda felt comfortable being accompanied as she defecated for the first time since her mother had been in the bathroom with her.

Without any embarrassment, Glenda heard her bowel sounds and farts, then felt her bowel movement slowly emerge from her well-fucked anus. Then her bladder opened, and her urethra yielded a powerful pee stream.

When it tailed off, Kate proceeded to wipe her from front to back, as both had been taught as little girls. Glenda was now wiped out and fell asleep instantly.

Kate stayed up and let herself contemplate her situation. She was in love with Harry, and she was quite sure he felt the same way about her. Glenda was enraptured with her, and Kate found her strangely sympatico. Dominating her would be easy, maybe too easy, but Kate also figured she could bring her along as a sub moving toward going both ways.

Harry was another story. He was wonderful in all ways. He wasn't nearby and he might not be able to relocate his practice, at least not right away. Yes, she might have Glenda here although she would have to relocate too. Kate never considered that she might have to be the one to relocate where both her loves were located.

Kate took this occasion when Glenda was sleeping soundly to telephone Eleanor. She explained the situation and Eleanor told her she should follow her heart. Yes, her marriage to a man located in the other city eventually foundered. She did not, however, attribute that to the long-distance nature of the marriage.

"You have an incredible career ahead of you in the Service," Eleanor added. "And if it doesn't work out, you will always be wanted in our firm."

Glenda soon awakened. She was groggy and Kate made her a tisane to perk her up. Then she dropped her thoughts on her.

"Glenda, darling, how would you feel about marrying me?" she asked quietly.

This was something of a shock to Glenda. She adored Kate and now she was being presented with the prospect of a permanent connection to the object of her love.

"I have to warn you of a catch, though," Kate continued. "First, I can't leave her because of my position in the Service. Second, since a woman now can marry one woman and one man, I also want to take Harry, who lives in your city, as my husband. I'll understand if these factors turn you off me."

Glenda started to cry. "You're making me so happy," she wailed, "and now you sound like you don't want me!"

"I do, Glenda, I do," Kate replied. "But you have to decide if you can take me as I will be. Will you move here, or will we have a long-distance marriage? That may be the same situation with Harry. I don't think he can move here."

"I want you, darling," Glenda now pleaded. "I love you; I want to be with you, I want you to be inside me. Always."

"So do I," Kate answered firmly. "I even would allow you to screw Harry if he wanted that. I trust you both because I love you both."

"I want you to take charge of me and make my decisions about this," Glenda said. "If you feel I need to be disciplined, you will go ahead and spank me, cane me, whatever."

"I'm going to prepare the papers for us to marry," Kate declared. "Speak now, if you have reservations, my dear, or forever hold your peace."

Glenda kissed her deeply on her lips. "I'm overwhelmed, Kate. I adore you and so want to be your wife."

"What if I told you that I felt you needed to be disciplined right now?" Kate asked her with great sincerity.

"I would expect I would know that whatever you decided was the right decision," Glenda answered.

"Then take down your panties, sweetie," Kate announced, "because you're getting the cane."

Glenda looked surprised but did what she was told.

Kate looked on happily at her fiancée's bared bottom. She quietly told her to bend over and grasp her ankles. This opened her quim and her bottom crack for Kate's viewing. Kate ran her finger down Glenda's crack and through her legs, slightly tweaking her clit. Glenda squealed at that.

Then Kate took out her cane and drew it back. She fired a strong stroke right at the center of Glenda's protruding bottom. Glenda screamed at the stroke and the resulting stinging pain.

Kate smiled and told her she could stand up and recover her panties.

Kate then asked her how she felt about what had just happened.

"I only wanted to be back in bed with you, darling," Glenda gasped.

12