Kate Returns Home Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Kate told Eleanor, Janet, and Diana that she and Nicole would discipline each other. First, she invited Nicole to prepare her. Nicole carefully unzipped Kate's tight uniform skirt and slipped it down and off, disclosing the attractive Goose Cooker panties she had worn during the shoot. Placing the skirt on a chair, Nicole drew the gleaming panties down almost to Kate's knees and told her to bend over the hassock.

When Kate was positioned there, Nicole picked up the cane and lay it on Kate's pretty bottom. She told her to count each stroke and request another. Nicole told herself to keep her fire under control. She had never anticipated that she would get a chance to cane the major with whom she now seemed to be friends but who had not made her life very pleasant not so long ago.

Nicole then drew the cane back and fired a stinger on the middle of Kate's bottom. Kate flinched and then said, "One, thank you Sergeant, may I have another." Without responding, Nicole fired again, right below the first and Kate groaned but uttered the required count and request. Three more followed, each a stinger, and Kate managed to count and ask for the next. Then, Nicole drew the cane back and fired in the crease below Kate's bottom and this time Kate screamed but did say, "Six. May I have another, Sergeant."

Nicole told her she had taken her punishment well and could retrieve her clothing. Kate managed to stand, pull up her panties, slip on her skirt and pull it up and zip it. After taking a moment to reflect, she looked at Nicole and pointed to the hassock. Nicole unzipped and slipped her skirt off. She still had on the skimpy Goose Cookers bikini that barely covered her front triangle and was almost a string in the back. Kate pulled that down and reached for the martinet.

She lay it on Nicole's bottom and began flogging her with powerful strokes that left red marks where the tips hit. Nicole's bottom was soon full of these marks. Kate did take it easy and did not hit as hard as she was accustomed to doing when administering punishment.

Now, Kate was ready to finish her off with two hard strokes down low which went through her spread legs and hit her in her open vulva. Nicole screamed and after she recovered herself, Kate told her she had taken her disciplining well and could retrieve her clothing.

"Wow!" Eleanor exclaimed. "I didn't think you two were easy on us, and you weren't, but then I saw how you put each other through it, and I know I can speak for us here that we have nothing but high regard for your proficiency and your ability to take what you are so good at giving out.

"We'd like to show our appreciation," she continued, "if both Nicole and Kate would just strip down now, as will we."

With that, all the women removed their jackets, blouses, and skirts, unhooked and took off their bras and slipped their panties down and off. Eleanor and Janet had neat, well-trimmed pubes and Diana was shaved. For their part, Nicole had a flaming red bush that matched her hair, and Kate's was auburn and trimmed. All had nice round boobs and Nicole and Diana seemed to sport the perkiest and pointiest nipples.

The two couches easily opened to disclose single-sized beds, and Kate and Nicole were invited to lie down on their backs. They managed not to react to the pain they felt when their sore bottoms touched the sheet. Eleanor and Diana moved between the spread legs of Kate and Nicole, respectively. They softly teased them on their labia, ran their fingers down to their vaginal entrances and barely glazed the tips of their clits. Then each began to lick the petals of each vulva, insinuating her tongue into the vagina before her. As they savored the flavor of the two pussies, they also softly teased their clits until both Kate and Nicole were moving their sore bottoms as they felt themselves very close to powerful orgasms.

Kate noticed that Janet was sitting off to the side and decided it would be a good idea to bring her back into the play.

"Janet," she said quietly. "let me help you out of your outfit so we can show you some appreciation."

While Janet had sat down apart from the rest because she didn't want to put a damper on the others because she was the boss at Goose Cookers, she responded to Kate's generous gesture.

"Thank you, Kate," she said pleasantly and smiled at her. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt, and slipped both off. Then she unhooked and removed her lacy bra and slipped down her fancy Goose Cookers undies. Finally, she rolled down her hose and stepped out of her pumps.

Kate pointed to one of the couches on which Eleanor had helpfully laid a fresh sheet. Janet lay down on her back and rather lewdly spread her legs as she managed to put a broad smile on her face.

Nicole took the lead in teasing Janet all over with a feather that Eleanor had thoughtfully provided with the disciplinary implements. She ran the feather across Janet's nice breasts, still firm despite her being older than the others, then took it down Janet's front right into her trimmed pussy. Nicole touched Janet's clit at the tip with the feather and then used it to stimulate her labia, which puffed up nicely.

She followed the feather with her fingers. They stimulated Janet's vulva some more and then probed, two fingers did, right into her vaginal entrance. Janet now was getting very warm, and she almost went over the edge when Nicole's finger slowly penetrated her anal ring.

Then Nicole motioned to Kate, who replaced her between Janet's spread legs and began licking her wet quim from her clit down to her vagina. This really got Janet moving her torso and her legs. Like most of the women there, Janet was bi, but went both ways more regularly, as did Kate. Eleanor of course had been married to a man and had a background well known to everyone, Nicole and Diana were exclusively focused on relations only with other women.

It did not take Kate to build on Nicole's preparation of Janet for orgasm. More oral attention to Janet's vagina and then her tight anal opening suddenly resulted in her exploding in a major cum. She seemed to come close to losing consciousness and when she came to her senses, she leaned up and kissed Kate, looking over for Nicole to come over so she could embrace her, too.

Eleanor helped Janet to get dressed once she had cooled down. Janet had gotten past feeling embarrassed by her animated response to Kate's and Nicole's ministrations. She thanked them and then looked around and said she hoped everyone had enjoyed "this little lagniappe."

Now, all the women carefully redressed and took turns checking themselves out in the mirrors at one end of the room. Eleanor said that they had arranged for the limo to take Kate and Nicole back to the Service headquarters. She told Janet and Diana she'd be right back and proceeded to escort the two officers downstairs and into the waiting limo.

Kate and Nicole were sitting right behind Joan, the driver, who turned around to welcome them back and confirm that they would want to go the Service headquarters.

"Yes," Kate replied, "and thank you for driving us so nicely, Joan."

"You're quite welcome, Ma'am," Joan answered.

Nicole added her thanks and Joan told her she enjoyed working for Goose Cookers.

"We could use you in the Service," she told her, "but I'm pretty sure that Janet is paying you more than we could extract from our budget for you."

Joan laughed but said that she worked a lot in the capital for Eleanor and her office staff. "I often have time to take on other clients," she said, "so if you find you need someone on short notice, give me a call. If I can't handle it, I'll have someone almost as good."

They were pulling into the headquarters drop-off point so they thanked her again and said they'd be looking forward to calling her in the future.

As Kate and Nicole walked toward their building, Kate told Nicole how much she had enjoyed working with her today--"if you can call this work," she added. "I wish we could just sit down now and have a drink, but the Service wouldn't like seeing us together anywhere in public. But I'd like to talk about this for a minute, so why don't you come up with me to my office."

Nicole nodded and walked with MAJ Kate into the building and proceeded with her to the unit and they headed for the Commandant's office. Kate's secretary, Grace, welcomed both of them and Kate said she would be working with Nicole in the office, so would appreciate Grace's holding her calls and any visitors.

Grace handed her a list of phone messages as the two women went into Kate's office and Kate shut the door.

"I think we will be OK with the powers that be," Kate said coolly. "I really did appreciate everything you did to make this work. I think we can rely on Janet to make sure no one talks about what went on just now. I take it you weren't surprised and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to go over the whole thing beforehand."

"Ma'am, I did have the experience of going to that after-lunch room for coffee and... with Eleanor when she had asked me to lunch with her after my trip which she arranged down to Goose Cookers. I'm glad you feel it went well and that I was a help."

"Nicole," Kate said, "I'm very pleased with all your work here, and that includes today's project. You seem to be making a real effort to help the unit and it has not gone unnoticed. I respect your abilities and your contributions, and I can assure you that it will be rewarded."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Nicole responded. "I'm so happy that things have gone so well here, and I am deeply grateful to you for allowing me the chance to show that I could be a useful member of the team here."

"You're more than useful," Kate declared. "I'm sure that we will have more opportunities to work together. Count today as the start, not the end, of a remarkable progress."

She stood and as Nicole stood and started to salute, Kate waved away the salute and hugged Nicole. "I'm quite fond of you, Sergeant," she said with a grin.

12