Kate Returns Home Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was at a loss for words because of the suddenness of her being spotted. "Uh, Major, I was checking on him," she sputtered.

"Tell me the truth, Sergeant," MAJ Elaine said sharply, "and it will go better for you."

"I'm sorry, Major," Linda said. "I found myself sympathizing with him. Here he is with all these women, and he can't relate to them without being disciplined for even looking at them."

"Linda," Elaine said, "I'm going to be very straightforward with you. You were fucking him, weren't you?"

The auburn-haired sergeant started to utter a denial but then started to cry and confessed to MAJ Elaine. "Yes, I did let him have me," she spit out. "I just wanted it so much."

"You have a record," Elaine observed. "You could get thrown out for this. I'm going to see what I can do to have you suspended instead. Then, we can take you back on active duty after you serve your suspension on the outside."

"I'm so sorry, Major," Linda said in tears. "I'm so sorry. Thank you for whatever you can do."

When Linda got back to her own room, she packed up her clothing and possessions and waited for the inevitable suspension order to arrive. In the meantime, she called her old friend Eleanor. She explained on the phone to Eleanor what had happened.

"He's the man I called Kate to accept for retraining on behalf of a friend of mine to whom he had behaved badly," Elaine said. "You were just trying to be nice to him and things got out of hand, right?"

Linda said that was exactly what happened.

Eleanor said she would contact LTC Kate to see what she could do.

"Thanks so much, Ellie," Linda exuded. "I owe you big time."

Eleanor wasted no time getting Kate on the phone. She explained what she had been told by Linda, and said she assumed Kate would be hearing from MAJ Elaine shortly.

"I know this is hard for you to accept," Eleanor said, "but Linda is a good person. I've known her for a long time. In fact, she used to reside in my old apartment back when I first was with Goose Cookers in my home city, and she was very loyal and helpful."

"I'll do what I can, Eleanor," Kate told her. "I do like Linda too, but she does have a record. I think I can just suspend her based on Elaine's recommendation."

After hanging up on the call from Eleanor, Grace let Kate know that Elaine was waiting to see her. Kate said to send her in.

Before Elaine could start speaking, Kate smiled and said she thought she knew what brought Elaine to see her.

Elaine reacted with surprise when Kate told her she had heard about the encounter she had with Linda.

"I was going to ask you about our suspending her instead of cashiering her," Elaine responded coolly.

"That's ok by me," LTC Kate declared. "I want her whipped for getting the mark, though. That's because she has a record of discipline and can't be let go without that."

"Good enough," Elaine replied. "I just was hoping you would agree to suspend her. Can I ask how you heard about this, Colonel?"

"Elaine, you know you can call me Kate," Kate smiled. "Yes, I got a call from Eleanor."

"We never should have taken this man," Elaine observed.

"You're right," Kate answered. "I was trying to be helpful to Eleanor. But I did not consider how having a male retrainee would impact our cadre."

Kate then buzzed Grace and asked her to have SFC Linda report to her office immediately.

It did not take long for SFC Linda to appear in full uniform in Kate's office. Grace showed her in to join LTC Kate and MAJ Elaine.

"Linda, I'm not going to waste all of our time," LTC Kate said. "I've been pleased to have you in this unit even though you've twice before been in trouble and we've welcomed you back each time. I'm going to agree to suspend you for 60 days and then you can come see me to explain how you will perform better if we take you back."

"Thank you, Colonel," Linda said calmly. "I behaved very badly and regret it. I will accept your disposition and file to return after serving my suspension."

"I'm sorry to have to tell you that you will be disciplined before leaving for your misconduct," LTC Kate said. "Recognize that we are giving you quite a break in just suspending you."

"I can't say I'm happy to be caned, but under the circumstances, I'll accept that, thank you, Colonel," Linda said.

"Then we'll discipline you right here," Kate replied. "Major, would you have the sergeant prepare herself."

Elaine told Linda to stand and remove her skirt. When she had done that, Elaine came behind her and pulled her panties down a little below her bottom.

"Please conduct an intimate inspection, Major," Kate intoned.

Linda gasped because this meant Elaine would first look at Linda's panties for telltale cum stains and then, even more embarrassingly, Linda would be ordered to hold herself open down there and Elaine would see the flow of Linda's vaginal juices and Al's cum.

Elaine carried out the humiliating inspection and remarked to Kate that Linda presented major stains in her panty crotch and showed indicia of having had sex recently based on the fluids detected in her vagina.

At Kate's direction, Elaine then had Linda bend over the long meeting table and grasp the other side.

LTC Kate stood up, picked up a thin cane from her credenza and stood behind the bent-over Linda.

She deftly moved the cane between Linda's spread legs, touching her furrow and pressing into her cunt.

Then she looked at the cane and saw how it had picked up some of Linda's shameful wetness.

Now, she placed the cane just behind the middle of Linda's bottom. Then she drew the cane back and fired three quick strokes, moving down her bottom with each one. The rapid-fire administration caught Linda by surprise and she cried out.

Kate paused and after about a minute, resumed. This time, she aimed significantly lower on Linda's bottom, almost near the crease with her thighs. Kate's cane again struck three times quickly and this time, Linda almost lost position and screamed. Kate knew that Linda would not assume that she was getting only the standard six but did worry over how many more would be given.

After another respite, Kate drew the cane back and aimed right between the two groups of stripes which had appeared where she had struck previously. She decided to give Linda only one more stroke but it was a very strong, solid one, and Linda yelped and then started saying in a sad voice "Oh no! Oh no!" because she realized she had released a jet of pee from the shock of the stinging, severe stroke.

"I'm afraid you lost your water on that one," Kate remarked to Linda. Then Kate asked Elaine to help Linda clean herself. MAJ Elaine handed Linda a towel and the sergeant ignominiously wiped herself between her legs with the towel. The yellow stains on it from Linda's pee were visible to Kate and Elaine.

"That stroke probably caught you by surprise, Linda," Kate said warmly. "As you know, release of urine during punishment necessitates extras. Linda quaked because she had a distinct feeling that the next stroke was going to come where she feared it the most.

Kate now was holding a small soft whip. Linda knew well what this was used for. The Commandant stood behind Linda and placed the whip directly under her crotch. Then she snapped it up so that it struck Linda right between her labia. She screamed and wanted to relieve the pain with her hand but dared not move. Kate had struck softly with a soft whip, both of which reduced the impact of the stroke, but Linda was likely reacting more to the scary idea of her pussy being whipped.

Kate let some time go by so that Linda could focus on worrying whether there would be more cruel strokes on her pussy.

"I have a feeling, Sergeant, that you have been pussywhipped before, haven't you?" she asked quietly.

Her face burning with shame, Linda responded that she had indeed experienced this horrid punishment.

"I can understand your being tempted since we have few men here," Kate said. "However, you had earned this punishment by your betrayal of all of us, so it had to be given according to the rules. You may leave and check out with 1SG Wendy. I really do hope that you return after the sixty-day period."

Elaine added her appreciation and escorted SFC Linda from the office and to 1SG Wendy's office.

Kate buzzed Grace and asked her to have Allan Day brought to her office. Soon, SFC Jennifer appeared in Kate's office with Al.

"I'm afraid we haven't succeeded with you, Allan," LTC Kate began. "Not only have you been in trouble, but you are responsible as well for the suspension of one of my better sergeants. We have decided that your retraining will end right now. You may report to the supply counter, hand in whatever you were given, and you may don your civilian clothing and depart. We will list your case as closed without conclusion."

Al knew enough to take his forced departure without comment, and he saluted LTC Kate and departed. `MAJ Elaine walked him out and took him to the supply counter. After he was checked out, she accompanied him out of the unit.

"I'm sorry we were unable to do more for you, but I did want to mention that you may not know that SFC Linda has been suspended for 60 days," Elaine told him. "Between you and me, I expect she will be restored to active duty once she serves her suspension. This is entirely outside of my duties, but I'm also telling you that Linda would like you to meet her when you leave at the Lock'n'Key [the unit hangout for liquid refreshment] nearby."

She smiled at Al and he returned the smile and thanked her.

When he reached the bar, he saw Linda sitting alone at a table and came over to join her.

"Well," he said, "they threw me out which was a blessing but I'm so sorry you ended up taking the blame."

"It's OK, Al," Linda said with a smile, "I gave in to my impulses and I did enjoy being with you. I hope you did."

"I more than did, my dear," Al said emphatically. "Linda, this is sudden but I realized when we were together that I love you and I know you're bi, but even so, would you marry me? I'm well-qualified in IT and will not have trouble getting a job. Elaine indicated to me that your chances of returning to the Service if you want to do that are very good."

"Al, something in you stirred me," Linda said with a wide grin. "You're right that I'm bi, and probably always will be, so I can't promise that I won't need to be with a woman at times. I love being in bed with both women and men. And I so enjoyed our time together--and I mean together. Yes, darling, so if you will have this woman who also craves cunt, yes yes yes!"

They talked briefly and Linda indicated to him that she had planned to return to the second city and live in Eleanor's old apartment there where Eleanor' sister Meredith now resided with her husband, Eleanor's ex, Jackson.

"I have a place here that is plenty big enough for both of us," Al responded. "Maybe we could split our time, at least until you get reinstated."

"I did enjoy the Service and I think I'll plan to return if they'll have me," Linda said brightly. "Yes, let's split our time, at least until then. Can we go to your place now?"

"We can and we will," Al replied with emphasis. "We still have time to stop at the marriage bureau and take out our license today if you're willing."

"Sounds like a plan," Linda said with a smile. They stopped first at Al's place and Linda asked to use the bathroom.

"I guess I can allow that, now that we're in my home," Al responded coolly but with a smile. "Yes, Sergeant," he continued, "you have permission to pee but you need to start within three seconds."

Linda laughed at his imitation of the latrine sergeant. She pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet, immediately letting fly with a powerful pee stream. Then she took some toilet paper and carefully wiped her cunt from front to back.

"I'd feel much happier, Al," she gushed, "if you'd give me a nice kiss down there. I do want to get back here quickly after we get our license and start consummating this union."

"No objections there," he answered happily. He bent down on his knees, crawled between her spread legs as she moved forward to sit on the edge of the toilet seat, and applied his tongue to her gaping pussy. He adored the sweet smell she exuded, that wonderful smell of a freshly-fucked cunt.

Then he backed away and she pulled up her panties and let down her skirt. She changed out of her uniform and put on some of the clothes she had taken with her when she left the unit.

For his part, Al put on a fresh shirt, along with a tie and jacket, and the two merrily trotted the short walk to the marriage license bureau. It did not take long for Linda to fill out the forms as the responsible woman and the clerk performed the ceremony right then. Al had a lump in his throat when he promised to obey and submit to his wife, but figured he was now in a far pleasanter situation than when he entered the Disciplinary Unit.

Linda whispered to him that she would send a note as the responsible woman to his girlfriend who had sent him to the unit, announcing that he was now off limits. She remembered learning from Eleanor how severe the sanctions could be for a woman who violated the sanctity of a marriage by seducing the husband.

12