Kate’s Story Pt. 06: BIRTHDAY GIFT!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to finish breakfast before we could get to any sexy fun, but with how quickly Greg was drinking I hoped he didn't miss out. I was so anxious I didn't have time to worry about it. Luckily, by the time we were done eating, JJ was passing the weed around. It helped calm my nerves and seemingly Greg's too. He left, then a short time later returned with some glasses and some scotch. He filled them, winked at me again and asked, "think it's time to give Steve his present?" I nodded in reply. I think at this point Greg was even more excited for Steve to sink his big penis into me than I was!

As soon as we finished the scotch, Greg topped off our glasses until we finished the entire bottle. I decided it was time. I stood up, reached a hand to Steve, smiled and asked, "ready for your birthday present?"

Steve took my hand and replied, "absolutely." I looked at Greg and winked. He seemed pretty tipsy, but returned a thumbs up. With Greg's blessing, I walked with his friend hand in hand to his bedroom.

"Are you nervous?" I asked after the door closed.

Steve nodded. "Yeah, a little. You're sure Greg will be ok with this?"

I laughed. "Um, yeah. You and me having sex for your birthday was basically Greg's idea."

Steve smiled. "I may not understand it, but I love the way he thinks. So, how should we start?"

"I was thinking like this." I pulled Steve in and kissed him deeply. We ripped off each other's clothes, getting completely naked in no time. Steve's big penis was already totally hard. My hand felt tiny when I grasped it. Our nude intertwined bodies fell on the bed. I spread my legs and Steve moved between them. The large head of his penis rubbed against my labia moving between them. Steve was now one small push away from entering me. He looked at me. I nodded, and he pushed forward.

As Steve's penis slid into my vagina, I felt a wave move through my body. I hadn't had that feeling of.. fullness since before I got together with Greg. In an instant, my body remembered what it had been missing, and I realized how much I had needed some decent sized dick. I understood in that moment that size did matter, and I needed more than what Greg could give me.

Steve pumped his large manhood in and out. It felt amazing, the feeling of a real man deep inside me. "Steve... you're so big. This is so good."

"Am I really bigger than your boyfriend?" Steve asked me.

It was hard to talk, it just felt so incredible. I nodded and answered. "Yes.. probably twice as big."

I think Steve liked what he heard. He thrusted his big penis even faster and deeper. "Oh my god, you're going to make me cum!" I could feel Steve's penis throbbing. He must have been close to cumming himself. "Give me your cum baby? Please?" I pleaded. Steve didn't let me down. He filled me with his cum as I orgasmed, my vagina squeezing down on his massive penis while it erupted.

I enjoyed the warm feeling around my cervix, a feeling I hadn't experienced since before Greg. It reminded me how much I missed sex without a condom. Steve smiled. "That had to be the best birthday present ever."

"It was like a present for me too, that was amazing. How about we rejoin the party?" I asked, and wiggled my pelvis, causing Steve's flaccid yet still large penis to move around inside my vagina. "This is such a nice fit, we'll need to do this again." I gave Steve a small kiss, then we got dressed.

We left Steve's room, and I saw Greg passed out on the couch. I knew he'd want me to wake him up to share my naughty news! I rubbed his crotch and whispered in his ear. "Thank you for letting me play with your friend. Steve had the biggest penis I've ever had inside of me." Greg got hard immediately when he heard I had sex with his friend, signaling how much he loved it. As I felt Steve's large load of cum leak into my panties, I hoped Greg realized what he had gotten himself into. "You may have gotten yourself in trouble mister, I don't think I'll ever be able to give it up. But, that's what you wanted, wasn't it babe?" Greg nodded, so I continued. "I think our stiff little buddy is telling me that it wants me to sleep with the rest of the boys. You do want me the fuck all of them, right babe?" He nodded and I kissed him, unfortunately he passed out again. I had the boys help me carry him to our room.

"So boys, I think we need to take advantage of that hot tub one last time, don't you?" I asked.

"That is how our trip started. Can't think of a better way to end it." Dean said.

"If we are recreating past experiences, I suppose that means you need to be naked again, right?" JJ asked.

I smiled. "It wouldn't be a proper party if I wasn't. But this time, you boys need to be naked too!"

We all hopped into the hot tub. It was so exciting being completely naked and seeing the boys' big penises hanging down between their legs before they disappeared beneath the bubbling water in the hot tub.

"It's hard to believe a few days ago we sat in this hot tub together and I barely knew you guys and now we're such great friends!" I commented.

"Yeah, it's hard to believe we didn't know what you looked like naked. And now I think I know your naked body better than my own!" Dean added.

"I was just shocked when Greg was ok with it, especially when you put my hands on your tits." Steve said.

"Oh, he loves it. It's a huge turn on for him to know I'm being naughty."

"Like, he wants to watch?" JJ asked.

I shook my head. "No, he doesn't want to be around when I do the hardcore stuff. He wants to see me be an exhibitionist and get a little handsy, but for the rest he likes to just know I did it. He rather hear about it and play with me after."

"Well, we can give you something to tell him about." Dean suggested slyly.

I lifted by butt onto the edge the hot tub and spread my legs. "Show me what you boys got!"

Steve moved between my legs to eat my pussy. Dean and JJ moved to either side of me. I stroked and licked them until I had a hard penis in each hand. It was so much fun, but I really wanted them all in me. "I think we can have even more fun inside."

The three of them hoisted me up and carried me nude back into the house, then lowered me onto the couch. Dean was the closest, so I pulled him between my legs. I looked up at him and nodded. He pushed his penis into me. I made sure to pay enough attention to the other boys to keep them hard. When Dean got close I wrapped my legs around him to make sure he stayed inside. He filled me with his cum. JJ took his place right after. Neither were as big as Steve, but both were a lot bigger Greg and felt amazing.

After JJ dumped his cum in me, I focused on Steve. I stroked him with both hands while I sucked on the fat head of his penis. This was my first gang bang so there was something I wanted to do, which I hadn't tried with Greg, anal. Luckily, Dean was already hard again. I lined him up with my hole, his penis was still lubricated from when we had sex before, but it was still a tight fit. "Just go in slow." I told him. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I relaxed and it felt really good. Next, I pulled Steve by his penis towards my vagina. He pushed in and I felt more filled than I ever had in my life. Finally, I took JJ into my mouth.

I couldn't believe it. My boyfriend was passed out in the other room while his three friends filled all my holes with their big fat penises. I had already been filled with multiple loads of cum and would soon be filled with three more. Steve and Dean came at the same time, I felt their warmth erupt in my rectum and vagina, it was amazing!

I pulled JJ's penis from my mouth and stroked him while looking up at him. "JJ, please move to my pussy and give me your cum." I told him. I knew how excited Greg was going to be, so I wanted to be filled with as much cum as possible for him. I didn't take much longer and JJ deposited another load inside of me.

I got up so I could go surprise my boyfriend. "Thanks boys! Sorry to run, but I want to surprise Greg. Goodnight boys!" I kept my thighs together tightly. I didn't want to lose any cum before I got back to Greg.

I slowly opened the door to our room and quietly closed it behind me. Approaching our bed, Greg moved then lifted his head without opening his eyes, then it dropped back on his pillow.

I kissed him and whispered. "I have a special treat I think you're going to like." He stirred a little more, but still didn't wake. So I figured he might need something a little extra to wake up. I pulled down his pants and underwear, his small penis came into view. It was so adorable! I felt like he was finally waking up, so I straddled his face and lowered myself down.

Now I could really tell Greg was waking up, as the cum dripped from my pussy onto his face and I stroked his little member with my thumb and forefinger. I moved down more and Greg quickly started licking my cum filled pussy. He had never gone down on me so eagerly! Greg was very excited to eat his friends creampie. I had never been so filled with cum in my life, and my boyfriend clearly wanted all of it! So I gave it to him, I tried squeezing my vagina muscles to force out as much cum as I could into his mouth. I knew Greg loved it, because he came right then and there! He licked faster and finally I orgasmed too.

I rolled off Greg, lying down next to him. "So, was this weekend everything you could have hoped for?"

"You could say that." Greg replied with a chuckle.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. "So.. this can happen again?"

"Hell yes. And again and again after that!"

I was so thrilled that Greg wanted me to keep having sex with other guys! His little penis was a soft nub now. I played with it. While it was adorable, I was happy I'd get to be satisfied by bigger men whenever I wanted to now. "Well, if you insist I indulge, I don't mind getting filled with some big dick."

"You can indulge in it anytime." Greg said. It was nice he could acknowledge he was undersized and that I could get bigger whenever I needed it.

I gave Greg's little penis a small tug and asked. "So you don't mind that you didn't get in me and just ate my pussy?" Just wanted to make sure he wasn't jealous that his friends all had sex with me, while he just ate me out. Not only that, they obviously didn't use condoms which Greg had always worn when we had sex.

"Honestly, it was still one of the best orgasms I ever had!" Greg replied. I was so happy he was ok with it and that he seemed to prefer that arrangement! Greg really just wanted to leave the sex to his friends and clean me up afterwards.

I gave Greg a kiss and snuggled close until we both fell asleep.

It was no surprise I woke up before Greg, considering how wasted he had been. Since we'd be leaving in a few hours I decided to give each of the boys a special goodbye. I stopped in each room and woke them up with sex, just had to get one last treat from each of them before hitting the road.

I already missed all of Greg's friends as we drove home, but at the same time I had this exciting new development in my relationship. Greg wanted me to have sex with guys who had bigger penises than him, he wanted me to have bareback sex with his friends, he wanted to eat my pussy after it was filled with cum, and he wanted it even more than he wanted to actually have sex. I started the trip just as Greg's girlfriend, but it ended with me becoming his friend's slut.

12