Kate's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Kate continued bobbing up and down on their respective guys' cocks. Brandon had taken control of Sam's mouth and was thrusting his cock in and out, being rough and grunting with pleasure as her spit dripped down his shaft and onto his balls. Meanwhile Caleb was still gently guiding Kate up and down his shaft. He was clearly enjoying the warm sensation of her mouth as evidenced by his bucking hips and soft moans of pleasure.

Kate was surprised at how much she enjoyed hearing Caleb whimper as she sucked his cock. Her pussy was almost as wet as before in the shower, and she felt the need for relief on her swollen clit again. Not knowing if Caleb could last any longer, she pulled her mouth off his cock and nudged Sam. "I want to be fucked" she said to her roommate, but loud enough that both Caleb and Brandon could hear her.

"Well then...Caleb, do you have a condom?" Sam asked the wide-eyed freshman.

"Yes, I do." he stammered.

"Good, put it on and sit back on the bench." Sam ordered.

Caleb pulled his wallet out of his shorts and withdrew a condom. He fumbled as he ripped the package open. He was clearly nervous from all the excitement, so Sam interrupted. "Let her help you." she said as she gestured to Kate. "Put it on for him babe."

Kate took the condom package from Caleb with her own trembling hands. She pulled the condom out and awkwardly slid it over his shaft. That was a first for her - all of her other partners did that themselves.

Sam ordered Caleb to sit on the edge of the bench, and motioned for Brandon to do the same as example. "Make sure her legs can still reach the floor though" she said, as she straddled Brandon.

Kate copied her roommate and straddled Caleb and the bench, her feet just barely reaching the floor. Her tits were directly in his face and her arms could rest nicely on his shoulders.

"Now, lower yourself down slowly and just pause." Sam ordered.

Caleb held his cock in place as Kate obliged and slowly sank down on his cock. She gasped as the tip entered. His girth was going to take some getting used to.

"That's it babe" Sam said. "Let his cock stretch your pussy."

The dirty talk from Sam was all Kate needed to push on. Hearing her roommate talk about her pussy made her even more wet, which was enough to take the rest of Caleb inside her. She let out a prolonged "fuuuuuuucckkkkk" as she sank down to his base.

Sam continued with her guidance. "Now, grind back and forth on him. Don't go up and down or he will cum too soon. Here, watch me." With that Sam began pressing her hips forward and back, grinding deep onto Brandon's cock. She pulled his head into her breasts and kept up her hip motion. "You try," she said.

Kate did her best to emulate Sam's hip motions as she grinded back and forth. She could feel her pussy stretching at Caleb's girth but after a few minutes her legs were getting tired from having to strain to reach the ground and propel her gyrating hips. She knew she would be worn out soon and wouldn't be able to cum like this. "What if I want to be fucked...like really fucked?" she asked to no one in particular.

"Wow, such a dirty girl" Brandon uttered between heavy breaths.

"Oh shut up. You're just my fuck toy who shouldn't speak unless spoken too. Let me handle this" Sam said. Kate's eyes went wide at this new dominant side of her roommate. This wasn't the same girl who she'd heard through the walls in their apartment. Something had changed. Sam's voice interrupted her train of thought. "Get on all fours then and let him take you from behind. You seemed to like that in the mud."

Kate blushed, somehow still feeling tinges of embarrassment even though her roommate had already fingered her to orgasm and was instructing her on how to get properly fucked. She still hadn't fully let go of her inhibitions despite the circumstances. Maybe a few more spanks would do it, she thought to herself. "Okay, but can I have the towel for my knees? This floor is hard and cold."

"Of course love!" Sam exclaimed. She positioned the two towels side by side and got on all fours, wiggling her ass in the air for Brandon. "Caleb, watch how Brandon does it, then do what he does. I want Kate to cum all over your cock."

Brandon knelt behind Sam and pressed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He had one hand on his cock and one on Sam's hip. As he entered. He lifted one foot so that he was kneeling on one knee and the other was planted on the ground. He pumped his hips back and forth, keeping a grip on Sam's hip as he thrusted.

"Yesssssss Brandon that feels soooo good!" Sam managed to utter between short, shallow breaths. "Now you try Caleb."

Caleb knelt in a similar fashion behind Kate, who's red ass cheeks and swollen pussy were on full display. He guided his cock in, meeting less resistance this time but still going slowly. Kate writhed in pleasure as he pressed deep into her. She could already feel an orgasm building in her core.

She let out several soft moans as Caleb thrust in and out. She was in another world as he pumped his cock into her. She had finally given up all control and given in to her animalistic desire to be fucked.

Sam and Brandon both encouraged Caleb as he fucked Kate from behind. "That's it", "Just like that", "Keep going", "Spank her ass."

That last command turned Kate on even more, if that was possible. The spankings in the mud had almost been enough to make her cum. Certainly they were enough to make her clit swell and pulse with desire. She knew that any now, with Caleb's girthy cock pumping in and out of her, would certainly send her over the edge. Sam was right about being able to cum multiple times after all. Just as she finished her thought Caleb's hand landed firmly on her right cheek, forcing out an audible gasp of pleasure. Then another without warning landed on her left cheek.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed. "Spank me harder Caleb."

Caleb obliged and began spanking her incessantly. He could feel her pussy clenching and quivering on his cock more and more with each blow. She was screaming out in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Cum baby!" Sam encouraged her roommate. "Cum all over his cock!"

Kate begged to be spanked one more time and just as Caleb's hand landed on her ass she felt a wave of pleasure like no other. It radiated from her core through every part of her body and she shook uncontrollably, unable to do anything but quiver and moan.

"Holy fuck!" Brandon exclaimed at the sight of Kate quivering in pleasure as Caleb slowly withdrew. "I didn't know you could fuck like that bro! You're a stud!"

Sam, having gotten her roommate off, wanted her own orgasm now. "Why don't you show him your own skills and fuck me senseless too!" she playfully requested.

Without hesitation Brandon picked up the pace and began pounding in and out of Sam's swollen pussy. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, holding it tightly as he thrust in and out. Wanting to speed up the process Sam reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit. Before long she was close to the edge. She started begging for Brandon now. "Fuck me harder!" she demanded. "Keep going...fuck me...make me cum all over your cock" she continued. After several more thrusts she erupted, moaning out in pleasure as she came. Brandon didn't let up and continued pounding her from behind as she struggled to regain her senses and come down from her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Kate was laying face down on the towel in exhaustion and ecstasy. She had just cum twice in the span of half an hour. Her body was sore from wrestling in the mud and from her two orgasms. Her mind had melted away and she was struggling to form a coherent thought. All she knew was that Caleb had yet to cum, and she was pretty sure that Brandon hadn't either as she was accustomed to hearing his characteristic grunting as he reached climax through the walls of her apartment.

Sam was thinking the same thing and instructed Brandon to pull out of her. "I have an idea boys. You two both need to cum, and I promised Kate another orgasm. Think we can make all that happen?" she asked. The boys both nodded in agreement, although Caleb seemed hesitant not really knowing what was in store. "Kate, lay on your back with your legs spread. Caleb, kneel over her mouth. Brandon, you know what to do."

With that, Sam laid on her stomach and positioned her face between Kate's legs. Brandon knelt over top of Sam and slid his cock inside, gripping her ass for control. Caleb awkwardly knelt over Kate's chest, his cock dangling in front of her.

"Suck his cock and let him cum all over your face babe" Sam instructed.

Kate was hesitant at the last part of Sam's instructions. She usually had guys cum on her chest or in a condom. She had never gotten a facial before. But then again, she had never wrestled in the mud naked before or had sex with someone the day she met them or gotten fingered by her roommate in a locker room shower, so what was one more first? Her train of thought was interrupted by the warm sensation of a mouth on her pussy. Sam began sucking gently on her swollen clit and rubbing her fingers over her lips. She was thankful for a woman's touch at this point. She was sore from Caleb's girthy cock and needed respite from being stretched.

Sam continued her gentle sucking and fingering even as Brandon barreled into her from behind. But as he picked up the pace and power of his thrusts she struggled to maintain a sense of rhythm as she was pushed forward by the weight of Brandon's momentum.

The sensation of Sam's mouth on her clit made it difficult for Kate to focus on sucking Caleb's cock. She found herself taking frequent breaks as she felt another orgasm building and became short of breath. Since Sam was otherwise engaged she wasn't there to offer advice on how to proceed, so Kate resigned to stroking Caleb and licking the head of his cock instead, wanting to make sure she got off a third time as promised. She could feel his cock stiffening more and more and he got close, so she must have being something right. Encouraged and emboldened by this, she gave in to Sam's earlier order and begged him to cum.

"Cum on my face Caleb. Come on, give me your cum baby!" she demanded. With a few more strokes Caleb erupted on her face. It dripped down her chin onto her neck and chest. His cock twitched in Kate's hand, pushing out even more cum into it. It oozed down her hand. She was surprised how hot being covered in cum made her. The sensation of being covered brought her closer to cumming again.

Sam could sense that Kate was getting close as her body squirmed and her hips bucked underneath. She pressed her mouth hard onto Kate's swollen pussy, taking her clit in her mouth and lapping at her opening.

Brandon had stopped fucking Sam and had instead taken over the instructions by this point. "That's it Sam, eat her pussy. She loves it so much!" She slowly built the pressure on Kate's clit. In response Kate squeezed her legs tight around Sam's head and began bucking and shaking as another wave of orgasmic pleasure ran through her body. With one last buck she felt a sudden rush of juices leak out onto Sam's face.

"Holy fuck what was that?!" Kate asked in a mix of excitement, confusion, and ecstasy.

"I think I made you squirt a little babe" Sam replied. "Has that ever happened before?"

"No! Holy shit I thought that was a myth." Kate was dumbfounded. She laid back on the towel, her face, neck, and chest still covered in Caleb's cum. She was completely spent at this point and couldn't form another sentence if her life depended on it.

Caleb, now soft, offered to find something to clean Kate up with. But Sam intervened. "Don't worry Caleb, I'll clean it up after Brandon is done." She then signaled to Brandon to get in front of her so that she could suck his cock. He readily agreed and took up his position in front of Sam's mouth once more. This time he let her do all the work. She was truly a magician with her mouth.

Sam took his cock deep in her mouth and began bobbing up and down. She used one hand to steady herself and the other to massage his tightening balls. She knew that was his weakness and exploited it well. Brandon was making increasingly loud grunting noises, the ones Kate had heard through the walls. He was close. Sam withdrew his cock from her mouth and began stroking furiously, all while still tugging on his balls. Brandon's grunts got louder and his legs stiffened as he neared the edge.

"Oh fuck Sam I'm going to cum." With that she took his cock back in her mouth and let him erupt. Kate watched in amazement as her roommate's mouth filled to the brim with cum. When Brandon was done Sam let up, and she turned to look Kate right in the eyes before swallowing it all.

"Let me clean you up Kate" Sam said, making good on her earlier promise. She brought Kate to her knees so that they were face to face. She leaned in and licked what was left on her face, pausing to plant a cummy kiss on Kate's lips. Sam then traced the cum with her tongue, down her chin to her neck and chest.

Kate's eyes bugged as her roommate licked Caleb's cum off of her body. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy swell with arousal. Sam knew she had turned her on again, but thought it would be best not to push any further. After all, she had convinced her to do pretty much everything else under the sun that day. Besides, the security guard was surely due to make his rounds soon.

"This was fun, but we should head back to the house." Sam said. She then planted another kiss on Kate's lips and got up from the floor, grabbing one of the towels to cover up. "Come on, we can grab some clothes from the lost and found bin before heading home. You guys can come too" she gestured to Brandon and Caleb.


12