All Comments on 'Kates Sorority'

by RonRyder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hungbungyounghungbungyoungalmost 16 years ago
Wow! Tour de force!

A hell of a story. Great sex, great plot, well written. The ending was a surprise and because of that, good.

Thanks much. I'll read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Job!

Great story! Great Build-up! I felt the ending was a bit of a let-down though. but excellent job none-the-less!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Agree with all of the above

Amazing job with the build up, the scenes were perfectly described, and was really easy and vivid in the digestion of the writing. The ending was a bit dissapointing though, would have had liked to see him and kate clashing again and maybe something more interesting between those two again? Him turning into a man whore didnt really polish off this wonderful story IMHO. Maybe its the authors intent for a sequel?

TROUSERPRESSTROUSERPRESSalmost 14 years ago

It was an enthralling story,titillating and the end made me thoughtful about my life,the choices I have made and my attitudes...Good Job!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Five star story*****

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice.would.Like.more

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story, obviously it is well written with excellent depth and length. What really makes this story stand out is its incredible originality and the imagination behind it!!! Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous