Katey's Confessions - Flashback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick her up off my lap and turn her around so she now has her back to me, and her breasts are on full display for our old weed seller. I can't see her facial expression from behind her but I can see his.

The sudden shock on his face as he looks at her and then looks at me. Then looks at her again and down to her breasts. A huge smile grows ear to ear on his face as he enjoys the view.

I don't know what reaction Katya is having, I can't see her face. All I can see is her wet blonde hair as she faced straight ahead. I couldn't tell if her eyes are wide open or shut tight, but she doesn't protest and keeps rotating her hips and pushing her pussy against my now hard cock.

Ernesto comes closer to get a better view and decides to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi less than an arm's length away from Katya. If her eyes had been shut before there's definitely no way she could not know he was watching now. She'd be able to feel him at that distance. Salivating. Never taking his eyes off her.

I put my arm around her front and put my hand in her bikini, touching her wet pussy, focusing on her clitoris. As I put one finger inside her the penetration causes her to gasp - I can hear it. Followed by more light mewing as she squirms on my finger in her pussy.

This 60 plus year old man now stands up, takes off his shirt, drops his shorts and is now just in his y fronts. A huge bulge is poking out under that huge belly of his. I wish I could see her face. I can just feel her squirming around more on my finger. I put a second finger in and this time "aaahhh..." a squeal of delight.

I start fingering her in earnest. I can feel from behind her breathing now becoming ragged and erratic.

The old man drops his underwear and sports a surprisingly considerable hard on for somebody with such a huge stomach. His black dick was at least as long as mine so about 8 inches but not nearly as thick. Our old weed seller's long black cock was now pointing directly at her.

So my beautiful bride to be, my precious Kitten Koala that was too innocent to watch porn, was now on full display, showing her bikini model little waist line and all natural perfect C cup breasts to this absolute stranger. Although I couldn't see her face, I'm pretty sure she knew what was happening. The surprise was, she was just letting it happen...

Half a minute later the situation must have been too much for her as she threw her head back and was now about to cum. I stop fingering her and she moans in protest.

Again, for whatever reason, maybe Ernesto's sob story had gotten to me, and I wanted to help a brother in arms, so again, unexpectedly, I find myself telling her quietly to be a "good girl" and give this poor old man "a show". I told her "He's very lonely and only you can help him cheer up a little. Only you. It's a good thing."

She tries to turn her head back as if to say something but I just start fingering her pussy again and she throws her head back with a gasp, and starts mewing again.

I see her hands come out of the water and start to touch her breasts. She is mauling her own breasts now and whether this was deliberate or not it was having the full effect on our old weed dealer.

The old man's black cock is at full attention now. He was stroking his cock faster and faster while looking at Katey grasping and squeezing her own breasts mewing away.

I stop fingering her and start to pull her bikini pants off. She slowly stands up now to make it easy for me. Lifting one leg seductively out of her bikini and then the next leg - what a show... Whatever protest she was going to put up seems to have disappeared.

Obviously now she seemed happy to give old Ernesto a little "show" he wasn't going to forget any time soon.

As her bikini bottoms came down, she slowly reached down and started rubbing her pussy gently, moaning. I'm pretty sure she's got eye contact with Ernesto because his eyes are just bulging out as he takes in the view of an ex-victoria secrets model touching herself while he yanks on his cock.

I pull her back down onto my cock and she sinks onto me slowly. Katya's pussy is the tightest pussy in the world, and although it takes a while she finally settles down and starts rocking back and forth on my cock. She starts moaning as she slowly builds up a little speed, and I can see her face looking up, presumably keeping deep eye contact with our old fat weed seller.

I'm honestly not going to last long. I don't have to force her, she starts rocking back and forth on my cock to her own rhythm, with her music playing and this 'super special weed' taking effect. Her tight pussy making it difficult for me not to cum.

She is now moaning audibly, I'm pretty sure the room downstairs would have been able to hear her as she continued moving back and forth in the water. The old man comes as close as he can to the edge of the jacuzzi without getting in himself.

I shift Katya and me toward the old man, his huge stomach just inches away; close enough to feel her breath on his cock as he keeps staring at her heaving breasts full of soap and sweat. She keeps rocking back and forth wanting to reach her orgasm and I can't hold on much longer.

She announces "Papa, I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cummmmming..." as she bucks wildly back and forth in spasmodic bursts. I shoot my load deep into her womb as we both have a mind crushing orgasm at the same time.

I open my eyes to see the old man has been stroking his cock furiously; he suddenly growls and fires his sperm at her. Thankfully it hits Katya and not me. Right in the face apparently. Spurt after spurt this old man's cock unloads strings of his old sperm onto my Katya's face as his big stomach jiggles; his whole body in spasms from a massive sperm ejaculation.

Katya slows down as her orgasm finally subsides. I see her raise a hand to her face and eventually both hands. I saw how many times and just how much he jizzed on her face and breasts, I'm not surprised she needed both hands. She wipes so much come from her face all while I see her face looking up, I'm sure never breaking eye contact with Ernesto.

I'm not sure if I imagined it but I think I saw her lick some from the side of her mouth and she even used her finger to make sure not to miss.

We are like this for a half minute when I whisper to Katya "Well done."

Now the heat of the moment had passed it had dawned on me what I'd done. But somehow, I didn't feel terrible about it - maybe even a little proud of my fiancée. I tell her how I am proud of her and that she is the kindest girl on the island. Lots of positive reinforcement just to make sure.

Katya turns back to look at me and then back at the old man and says -- "Wow! I guess your special stuff was really special!"

We all burst out laughing and Katya moves away from me to clean her face.

I get out of the water because I'm not keen on having her wash some old black man's sperm off her face and chest into the jacuzzi while I'm still in it.

As I get out of the jacuzzi I grab a towel and look at how this old timer had slunk back into a chair with his big stomach and spent penis looking like it had taken a beating.

I ask the old man how he is and he says "Muchos gracias Senor. thank you so much." He continues onto how Katya is so beautiful. I'm so lucky. All that appreciation stuff. Me and Katya get into our bath robes as the old man gets dressed and starts heading for the door.

We ask him if he comes everyday or do we need to buy extra in case we don't see him for a few more days. He smiles, gives us the entire packet of the 'Special' and says "Hefe, this is all for ju. My wedding present!"

I shake his hand and give this nice old man my best smile. Thank you. He says "Bye bye Katey!" to which Katya replies, 'bye bye...' shyly from deep inside the room and gives him her signature smile.

He smiles and says to me "Gracias senor. Gracias...", before turning and leaving.

As I turn around and get back into the room I see my hungry fiancée devouring this burger like it was the last one in the Caribbean. I looked on wondering where it all goes - maybe she has hollow legs? I join her and we just giggle about silly things. I go to turn off her music and when I get back there she is, in all her beauty, my Disney Princess fast asleep on the bed. Ketchup on her face and just the most beautiful and adorable thing you've ever seen.

The next morning - we don't talk about it. Just like after the threesome with her friend, I know she doesn't like to talk about these things once the moment has passed. I still wonder about what I did that night and couldn't imagine what it would lead to later. That was of course, until our next encounter with Ernesto...

12