Katherine and Clarence Ch. 04

Story Info
Clarence further dominates Katherine.
3k words
4.11
18.6k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

During the next few years, Katherine and Clarence were very happy with married life. Twice a year they would fly to the Caribbean and stay in the same hotel they did for their honeymoon. Katherine would always wear the clothes that Clarence bought for her, even though they were becoming more and more risqué. Actually, they were just downright slutty. Clarence loved the way other men looked at his hot older wife, so he made sure that most nights most of Katherine's body was available for viewing just by going through the simple motions of turning or sitting. He smiled as he could imagine others saying, "What in the hell is that gorgeous woman doing with that big fat fuck?"

Since Clarence was now over 300 pounds, he realized the Corvette was just a little too tough to get in and out of, so for his 21st birthday, Katherine bought him the most expensive Lincoln Navigator on the market. She also took him back to the Caribbean for a week. Clarence didn't have time to get any new slutty outfits for her before they left, so upon arriving, he went to the local sex shop to pick up her bathing suits and her dinner attire. Katherine sad, "Remember, Honey, I'm 45 years old. My old body isn't what it used to be."

Clarence simply grinned his ornery grin and walked out the door. Her evening blouse was so low cut and so loose that she might as well have been wearing nothing. Anyone within 10 feet of her could see her whole tits. The waiter never drifted far from their table and even brought all the other male waiters over to say hello to them while they gawked at her breasts. Had Katherine been alone or with one of her friends, she would have been humiliated, but she was with her husband so she just smiled and looked into his big brown smiling eyes while everyone around her starred at her body. Her skirt was kind of loose frilly thing that swayed when she walked. It was short so when she turned, it would swing up and expose her ass.

As usual, after dinner, Clarence stripped her on the beach and they walked together holding hands along the water. On that night, they passed a half dozen others walking on the beach, but Katherine didn't even try to cover up. She knew that her husband wanted her to be naked and she wanted to make him happy.

Almost the whole week was spent with Katherine being Clarence's slut. He used her body all week and she loved it. Every morning after his breakfast blow job, he told her to lie on the bed so he could plant his 300-pound ass on her face for a morning rim job before they went to the beach. Katherine happily shoved her tongue deep into her husband's ass and licked and sucked until he came on her stomach. Then he scooped up his cum and fed it to his beautiful and submissive wife. Several nights he fucked her and came into a glass. He then spit and pissed into it and then told her to drink it. Katherine willingly did everything that Clarence demanded of her. She loved her big homely husband more than anything, and wanted to be his perfect wife.

During the three years between their marriage and Clarence's 21st birthday, he continued to work around the estate. Katherine loved to watch him riding around on his lawn tractor all day. She would smile and think of simple-minded Forrest Gump who did the same thing. Both simple-minded men had more money than they would ever spend, and yet they both enjoyed mowing the grass. On the warm days, Clarence would take off his shirt when he worked. While most people would be disgusted at looking at his obese 300-pound black body bouncing around on the mower, Katherine would get excited. When he came in for lunch, she would hug him and lick the sweat from his chest and stomach. She would look up at him and say, "I love you so much, Clarence." He would smile at her and turn so she could lick another part of his upper body or sometimes drop his pants so she could suck his sweaty cock.

Clarence distanced himself from his friends who had teased and harassed him and forced Katherine to suck his cock in front of them at a party. He eventually met some of the servants that worked on the nearby properties and estates, and they all got together at least once a week for a beer. Lester was the 55-year-old gardener for the Jacksons down the street. Terrell and Jazmine worked for old Mrs. Mellon next door. Terrell was a tall thin 30 year old and Jazmine was a 5'8" 225 pound 18 year old bitch with a smart mouth. She was one tough bitch. Clarence was kind of intimidated by Jazmine and couldn't understand how Mrs. Mellon kept her on her staff. Reggie and Willie worked for the Hendershots who had an estate as large as Katherine's. They did the maintenance, landscaping and anything else the elderly couple needed help with. And Bob was the middle-aged handyman for the D'Angelos a few doors down the street.

Although all of them liked Clarence, except Jazmine, they were all envious of him too. None of them knew his background or what drove him and Katherine together, but they all envied this big fat idiot for having such a hot wife who would do anything for him. Jazmine didn't really like Clarence and she hated Katherine even though they had never spoken more than a few words to each other. But Katherine had committed several mortal sins in Jazmine's mind: she was white, she was rich, she was beautiful and she was married to a black man. And when Clarence drove down the street in his new car, Jazmine hated Katherine even more. She decided that she needed to humiliate and degrade Katherine somehow. She wasn't sure how, but she thought she would sneak over and see if she could find out anything that night that could help her.

That evening when Clarence got home from his drive, Katherine was waiting for him in a light summer dress with all but two buttons undone. She stepped onto the porch, not realizing that Jazmine was hiding nearby and hugged her husband. He smiled, unbuttoned the last two buttons and dropped the dress from her shoulders. He never tired of looking at his beautiful older wife's nude body. Jazmine was stunned. He said, "I'm trying to decide whether you should suck my cock out here on the porch or inside."

Katherine grinned at her husband and said, "Whatever you prefer, Honey." Clarence easily lifted his small naked wife in his arms and carried her inside.

"Holy fuck," mumbled Jazmine. "That cunt is completely under his control. He could do anything he wants to her." She smiled to herself and thought, "That's my goal. That cunt will be mine!"

The next night, the neighborhood gang met for beers. Clarence excitedly told them that he was going to stay with his mother for a week to help his stepfather and siblings build a deck on the back of their house in Texas. He was leaving on Saturday and would be gone until the following Sunday. After he left to go home, Jazmine wasted no time in telling the others about Katherine's slutty performance the night before. All the men had enormous erections, and Bob said, "Clarence is a lucky motherfucker." They all nodded their heads.

Jazmine said, "You know, I've always wanted a piece of that rich bitch."

"What did she ever do to you," Bob asked.

"She ain't done nothing except be an old white rich bitch. Come on; tell me that you wouldn't fuck that bitch's ass." All the men nodded. "Well, I'll tell you guys; I'm gonna own that bitch by the time dumb Clarence gets back from his mommas.

"Yeah, sure you are," they all said. "She is completely devoted to Clarence. There is no way she's even gonna give you the time of day, Jazmine."

"All right you sorry ass motherfuckers, we'll see."

Jazmine spent the rest of the week planning how to approach Katherine when Clarence left. Clarence left on Saturday and the next morning; Katherine was catching up on some housework. She was wearing a pair of mid-thigh shorts and a tee shirt when she heard her doorbell ring. When she answered the door and saw Jazmine, she said, "Hello Jazmine, what can I do for you? Is Mrs. Mellon alright?

"She's fine. I just wanted to stop and talk about Clarence with you," Jazmine said. Katherine led the huge young black girl into the house and said, "I'm have some iced tea. Can I get you some?" Jazmine nodded and when Katherine left the room, Jazmine quickly dumped a mixture of Ketamine and Rohypnol into Katherine's tea.

When Katherine returned and handed Jazmine her drink, she leaned forward and said, "Katherine, I like Clarence, but I'm concerned that others may want to hurt him." Katherine took a big drink of her tea and leaned forward. As she was about to ask Jazmine who would hurt her husband, Jazmine continued, "Ya see. Others is jealous of big ole Clarence. He lives in this big ole house." Jazmine watched as Katherine nervously took another big drink of tea.

As Jazmine continued to talk, it didn't take long before Katherine was groggy and on the verge of being unconscious. Jazmine walked over and lifted the unsteady woman to her feet and stood behind her. She put one arm across Katherine's chest and squeezed her breast while the other hand slid down the front of her shorts. Jazmine began fingering Katherine's clit and twisting her hard nipple. Katherine was too out-of-it to understand what was happening, but she knew that it felt nice.

It didn't take long before Jazmine had the older woman stripped and lying on the floor. She squeezed and slapped the older woman's breasts as she fingered her to an orgasm. Although she was completely out of it, Katherine was moaning and humping Jazmine's hand.

Jazmine smirked down at Katherine. "Beg me to make you cum, slut."

"Unngggh! Ahhhhhh!" Katherine moaned.

Jazmine brought the smaller white woman to the verge of another orgasm and then stopped and demanded, "Beg me to let you cum, slut!"

"Ahhhhh," Katherine screamed. "Y-y-yesss! Please! Make me c-cum!"

Jazmine smiled evilly at the older woman and rammed four fingers into her pussy making Katherine cum instantly. "I did it," she thought to herself. "This slut is mine."

Jazmine spent a couple of hours with Katherine that day. She finger-fucked her several times and forced the older woman to lick her pussy and ass hole. She called her names and made her beg to cum and beg to eat Jazmine's ass. Katherine finally passed out completely and Jazmine put her on the couch and left.

When Katherine finally came around, she wondered why her clothes were in a pile on the floor and she was naked. She couldn't remember much of the afternoon. She noticed that her breasts felt kind of tender and were red. The last thing she recalled was Jazmine at her front door.

As she was trying to recall what happened after Jazmine came to her door, she noticed that her nipples were hard. "Wha . . .? Did she . . .? No, that couldn't . . . " she thought to herself.

A few days passed and Katherine still couldn't remember much of the day that Jazmine stopped. As a matter of fact, she really wasn't even sure that Jazmine really stopped. Maybe she imagined it.

Two days before Clarence was to return, Katherine answered the doorbell to find Jazmine standing there. "Hello Katherine," she said. "I just stopped to see if you were OK. When I left the other day, you said you were going to lie down for a little while." Jazmine smirked at the look of confusion on Katherine's face.

"Uh. Err, uh, yeah. I . . . uh." Katherine mumbled.

"Are you sure?" Jazmine asked with a look of false concern. "Here, let me help you to sit down." She took Katherine's arm and helped her to the couch. "Let me get you a drink of water, OK?" Katherine nodded and Jazmine went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water and then dissolved some powder in it. When she returned to Katherine, she insisted that she drink most of it down.

In a replay of several days before, Katherine was quickly stripped and finger-fucked to several orgasms. As Katherine was thrashing around the floor in the midst of an orgasm, Jazmine sneered at her and said, "I'll bet that big retard husband of yours doesn't make you feel this good, does he?"

"Mmmm," Katherine moaned.

"Tell me that I make you feel better than stupid Clarence does, you white slut."

"Y-yess. Y-you do make me feel b-better." Katherine whispered breathlessly.

Although she slurred her words, Katherine begged the younger black woman to let her lick and suck her pussy and ass hole, and naturally, Jazmine eagerly agreed. She was, once again, left lying naked on her couch. Jazmine left, but not before snapping a few pictures of Clarence's naked wife.

Once again, Katherine woke up naked and confused on her couch. By the time Clarence got home Sunday, Katherine had put the two loss of memory episodes behind her. She was glad that her husband was in a romantic mood that evening instead of demanding a slut night. She just wanted to lie in his big fat arms and fall asleep. She got up Monday morning and started the week with his breakfast blow job. After breakfast, she drove into town for work.

A week later, Clarence told Katherine that his neighborhood friends were coming over the next night for beers after work. Normally, she wouldn't mind, and even encouraged Clarence to invite his friends over. She asked what she could do to help and he said just to make sure there were plenty of snacks and beer. "Will do, Honey," she said. "Anything else? Would you like me to stay or leave?"

"I want you to stay. Maybe you could just make sure we don't run out of beer and snacks. Maybe you could be our waitress for the evening. I'll pick out a nice outfit for you to wear."

"Now wait a minute, Clarence. These are your friends and the employees of our neighbors. Please don't go overboard with this."

"Maybe I should have you wait on us naked, Katherine. My hot white wife waiting on all my black friends while naked."

A look of horror crossed her face. "Please, no, Honey. I'll do anything."

He laughed. "I know you'll do anything, Katherine. If you just stick around and help out so I don't mess things up, that would be good."

That night, Clarence's friends were met at the door by a hot 45 year old white woman in a mid thigh length skin tight skirt and a tight tee shirt without a bra. Katherine greeted all of his guests and noticed that the men couldn't take their eyes off her hard nipples. And when they followed her into the den and she turned, she saw them starring at her ass. She thought, "The things I do for my husband."

Jazmine was the last to arrive, and when Katherine answered the door, she couldn't understand why her nipples were hard. "Hi Katherine," Jazmine said with a smirk on her face. "Thanks for letting us hang out here tonight."

"Uh, well, uh . . . That's OK Jazmine," she mumbled.

While the group was eating and drinking, Katherine kept their glasses and snack trays full. She always enjoyed listening to the banter of the neighborhood hired help. But tonight was the first time that her nipples were hard the whole time.

After the group left, Clarence said, "Thank you, Honey. You were a big help tonight. And the guys always like to check out how hot my wife is." Katherine smiled at her husband. He continued, "It was kind of weird tonight though. Most of the comments about how hot you looked came from Jazmine. Heck, I didn't think she even liked you." Katherine crossed her arms over her chest because she knew her nipples were hard just thinking of Jazmine. "Usually, she doesn't pay any attention to you, but tonight, she couldn't seem to stop looking at you."

Katherine felt her heartrate increase at the mention of Jazmine. She smiled and said, "Well, maybe she's beginning to get mellower."

"No, I don't think that's it, Katherine. I think she's one of those women who like other women. She certainly looks like one. And I think she likes you."

Katherine couldn't understand why her heart seemed to be beating faster as she said, "Oh come on, Clarence. I don't think that's true."

Clarence smiled and said, "I don't know, Katherine. Do you think you could ever have sex with another woman?" She knew she was getting wet just thinking about Jazmine.

"I don't know if I could have sex with another woman or not, Clarence," Katherine lied. She knew her nipples were as hard as bullets. She was totally confused as to why she was getting so excited just thinking of that young big fat homely black girl.

Clarence smiled and said, "Maybe I should bring her over someday so she can have her way with you."

"I don't know, Honey. I'm not sure I could . . . "

"Come on, Katherine," Clarence said. "At least think about it."

"Honey, I don't thi . . . "

"I really think she likes you, Katherine. I think I should bring her over."

Katherine didn't know why she responded so quickly, but she said, "Yeah, maybe you should."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers