Katherine Takes Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert cleared his throat. "There is one other thing." He looked at Katherine. "John would need to suffer the loss of something that is really precious to him." Robert now put his hand on her hand and surreptitiously and gently guided it to a significant bulge in his trouser leg.

Katherine looked at Robert expectantly: "What?" She asked. He returned her gaze, now holding her hand tightly on his thigh. John's attention on the hand and what he was saying was intense.

"Katherine, he should be denied your presence for at least one whole night of eight hours."

The bastard, John thought. This is what it is all about. He wants to get into her pants and he thinks that he has found the way. There was silence in the room again. Katherine licked her lips. "Oh my God." She suddenly seemed to be aware of her hand on his thigh. She looked at her hand and extracted it. "What do you mean, 'denied my presence'?"

"He should be deprived of you for a night."

Katherine smiled; "Wow, that sounds interesting."

"It could be," Robert replied with a grin.

'Bastard,' thought John.

"Thank you Robert. That was most comprehensive and it has given us much to consider." He stood finishing his glass as he did so. His cock was obvious now he was standing. Katherine's eyes went from John to Robert. "John and I need to discuss this."

"I will leave the report with you," he said as he put it on the table. Katherine stood to see him out. John followed behind.

At the front door she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much for being so enlightening, Robert," she said. He kissed her back on the cheek and his free hand went around her waist. He looked over her shoulder at John and smiled. His hand slipped down to the top of her bottom which he rubbed for a moment.

"Good night," John said purposely.

She sighed. "Thank you Robert. We will discuss all this later."

xxXxx

Having closed the door behind Robert, she turned and slipped into her husband's arms.

"My God," She gave him a kiss. "Wow!" She exclaimed. John held her tight. "We have much to discuss. Let's have a drink." She smiled. "No, its Friday. Let's get drunk." John laughed, taking the tension out of the room and gave her a hug, kissing her hungrily.

They sat on the sofa sipping their wine and talking. John had his arm around her shoulders.

Katherine looked at him. "Well that was a bit of an eye opener." She turned and gave him a kiss. "Darling, of course we do not have to go through with his recommendations." She paused. She looked at him. "It was a good fantasy while it lasted, don't you think? It made me quite raunchy."

John kissed her head. He put his wine down and ran his hand over her breast through the material of her shirt. He felt her nipples rise. Her bra did not seem to be an impediment. His cock was slowly rising again now he had her in his arms. He kissed her. His hand undid the buttons of her shirt and he held her breast again, this time only covered by the bra. He gasped. The bra was the blue French lace one that he had given her; the one that Robert had handled and commented on. It was low cut, only covering the bottom and outside quarter of her breasts. It was made of a light see through lace. Her areola and nipples, which were hard, were easily evident through the material. It fitted her perfectly, seeming as if it was painted on her breasts. It did not really give support as she needed none, but it just managed to cover her nipples tantalisingly. "I love that bra." John told her.

"So, it appears, from what you told me, does Robert!"

"Did you change into it this evening especially for him?"

"What do you think?"

John groaned. He nuzzled her breast through the bra.

She breathed deeply. "Well, what do you think?"

"I suppose that I could correct the areas where he found fault." She kissed him and her hand went to his thigh as it had to Robert's only minutes before.

She found his penis. She gripped it. "But you know what they say: 'Those who beg forgiveness must take the punishment'."

"I have never heard that expression before."

"Well perhaps not. Perhaps I just thought it up!"

He gave her breast a tight squeeze. "Owch."

"Good one!"

As they prepared for bed John noticed that she was wearing the matching French knickers. What was that about? Previously she had only ever worn this matching set that had been a gift from him when they were going out for a special occasion. Obviously she had decided to change into them after she had got back from work because of Robert's visit.

The next morning was a Saturday so neither of them were going to work. Recently they had got into the habit of this being punishment day. The conversation of the previous evening was still fresh in their minds and excited them both.

She was skimming through the report Robert had left as she sipped her coffee after breakfast while John cleared the dishes. "Let's start with the less serious problems. Where is it....... Ah, here we are." She quoted from the report. "'Punishment will be given to those areas which score 'two' and 'one'..... Now there are three areas that scored 'two'."

"What was the consequence of a 'two'?" He asked as his heart rate increased.

She referred to the report. "Six strokes with the crop and abstention from sex for a week.

"Oh hell! Surely I should not be denied my marital rights?"

"Well I do think that it would be good for you to be denied sexual gratification for a bit. It would sharpen up your libido!"

"How many 'twos' did he say?"

She turned some pages. "Are here it is...." she said. "Three."

She looked at him and took his hand. "Well that wouldn't be too bad for a start would it? We could certainly deal with that without difficulty."

She had another sip of her coffee. "Could you manage that, darling? After all you have had twelve strokes from me in one go before, so three sixes wouldn't be too bad."

"Er... I am not sure. Possibly." His heart was thumping in his chest.

"When did I last beat you?"

"About two weeks ago."

"Have the marks gone? Let's have a look." He stood and dropped his boxers which he had sleep in, turning his bottom towards her.

"Yes, only a few light bruises." Her fingers caressed his bottom. She gripped his hips and turned him to face her. "Oh my, you are hard." She took his tool in her hand and put it to her lips. As she gently massaged it as she spoke: "Go and get the crop, darling. Let's get on with it." His heart missed a beat.

"What now?"

She patted his bottom. "No time like the present."

He went up to the bedroom and retrieved the crop.

She was in the sitting room when he returned. "I think that we had better have you over the back of the sofa again." She took the crop from him and hit the sofa with it.

"OK, shorts down." John removed his shorts allowing his rampant cock to stick out straight. He looked at her in her night shorts and tee shirt top as she swished the crop through the air.

She smiled as she looked at his erection. "Katherine, would you do it naked?"

"Oh darling. What a lovely thought. But I have I have a better idea. Wait here."

John stayed as he was wondering what she was doing. Shortly she returned in the blue silk French knickers and matching see through bra that she had worn the previous evening. God she looked good. In the front the knickers were cut high on the legs and low over her stomach. The material was the same as the bra, transparent lace. Her mons was easily visible through the material. The piece covering her vulva was barely large enough to cover her pubic hair, some of which protruded from the sides. She swirled around to give him a good look. The back was tight into her crease with soft silk just covering her upper buttocks, leaving the bottom of her cheeks exposed. The bottom cut of the panties was loose inviting a wandering hand.

She rubbed her hands over her breasts and down the front of her panties. "You gave me this naughty lingerie, didn't you darling?"

John's hard cock bucked. "Oh God." He said. "Yes, you look so beautiful in it."

"Did you say that Robert had told you that he wanted to see me wearing it?"

John touched his cock. "Yes," he croaked. "Is that why you wore it last night; because he was coming over here and you hoped to show yourself to him in it?"

"Maybe." She was breathing heavily. "Now I want you to think of what Robert would like while I punish you. Bend over..... That's it........ Bottom up darling....... Good boy. . Now hold it there."

Swish. "Owwee"

The six strokes hurt like hell. But then she stopped. She was breathing heavily and her breasts swelled with her exertion. Her hands rubbed his bottom. "There are six clear stripes, darling. Well done."

John stood up and rubbed his bottom. He felt the ridge lines on his buttocks. "Wow, that was quite hard," he told her. She gave him a kiss before going into the kitchen to replenish their coffees. They sat in the sitting room drinking their coffees and talking. He knew that beating him turned her on; in fact her arousal excited him and resulted in his hardness. He moved his hand to her vagina. The wetness had soaked her knickers. His fingers got to work.

After a few more minutes she kissed him and asked him if he was ready for six more.

He kissed her hand and, without saying anything, he picked up the crop, gave it to her and bent over the sofa again. He was hard again.

Swish. The seventh stroke landed. Then the eighth, ninth, tenth. Katherine noticed that John was raising his buttocks in anticipation of the next stroke. She slowed the tempo waiting a good thirty seconds before the eleventh stroke. John bucked when it landed and sighed. He raised his buttocks again. She struck. "Well done, darling." She told him. She put the crop down and touched his buttocks while he remained bent over the sofa. "It is getting quite bruised," she told him as she continued her caress.

"Katherine," he responded.

"Yes, darling."

"Please give me the next six now."

"Really, darling?"

"Yes, I am ready now."

"Good boy."

She picked up the crop. She tapped his bottom with it. "Ready?"

"Please make them really hard."

"Very well," replied Katherine. She then proceeded to use all her strength to give him the final six strokes. He made noises and bucked but he took them all without standing up and without touching his buttocks.

"Well done darling. You took all those so well."

She was breathing hard after her effort. John went to her on the sofa and hugged her. She took his hand and placed it on her panty covered mound. She was literally dripping wet. She opened her legs and drew up her knees. He moved to get between them, his cock just inches from her panties at her crotch. She grabbed his cock. "No darling, that is not allowed. Remember no sex for a week for each bad score. That is three weeks denial for you."

"But we needn't bother with that."

"I think we should stick to the punishment determined by Robert."

"Your joking!"

"No darling. I want you to abstain from any sexual orgasm for three weeks. That will liven up your desire. It will do you good."

"But you need pleasure. I could not deny you that."

"Yes, darling. You are right. Use your tongue on me. You do that so well. Get down and pleasure me."

He eased the panties down her legs. They were soaking. He discarded them and got to work with his mouth and tongue.

She was so highly strung that she orgasmed within a couple of minutes. He continued pleasuring her pushing his tongue as deep as he could between the lips of her labia and into her vagina. After a few minutes he turned his attention to her clitoris. His tongue worked hard on the hard nub. Her second orgasm came ten minutes later. They laid in each others arms on the sofa exhausted. She still had the bra on and he fondled her breast over it.

His cock was rigid and obvious to both of them. "What about relief for me."

She looked into his eyes. "No dear, no relief for you for three weeks."

To be continued...


12